Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Elizabeth entered her pod and saw them in the living room. She stripped off her dress and hung it on a hook in the closet. She quietly approached the two women, who were lying on their sides on a sofa, each with a mouthful of the other's pussy. As she watched, the woman furthest from the edge began to keen her orgasm, shaking and jerking. When she had recovered, she resumed her attack on her lover's snatch.

Elizabeth had kept herself out of the line of sight. She quietly approached and as quickly as she could, grabbed the cheeks of the exposed bum and attacked the cleft with her tongue. The startled victim tried to get up. "No, no," Elizabeth cried, "I want to watch you cum. Please keep going!"

She resumed her oral attack on the sphincter, making a point of her tongue and trying to penetrate. That being only mildly successful, she resumed licking around and across the surface.

The combination of attacks on her pussy and arse was apparently too much. She cried out her release, bucking and screaming. Presently, she lay quietly. Elizabeth moved over and sat on the sofa opposite.

After a bit of murmuring, the two women managed to sit up and face Elizabeth. The one on the outside turned out to be the new and improved Tracy. Gail looked equally impressive. Elizabeth hooted and cheered. She bounced up, pulling the two women upright as well.

"Turn round, let me look at you!" marvelled Elizabeth. Both women made a slow pirouette. "Bravo! Do you like it?" she asked.

Now both women started talking excitedly. Elizabeth couldn't understand all of it, but both were plainly beside themselves with joy. Both wrapped Elizabeth in a great hug, singing and crying their appreciation and love.

"We're both in rather a lot of pain," admitted Tracy, "but we couldn't help ourselves. It seemed the best way for us to celebrate our new selves, and take our minds off our discomfort!" Gail nodded her enthusiastic agreement.

"Wait! Wait!" she cried. "Let me inspect you closely!" With that she began to caress the face of each, turning her gaze from one to the other and back. Her hands made their way south. Breasts were hefted and squeezed, nipples inspected and pinched. Further downward, smooth tummies and slim waists stood above baby-bald pussies, still dripping wet. Firm, slim thighs ended the tour.

"You are both beautiful!" she cried. Both women were radiant, but tears flowed freely from their eyes.

"How can we thank you?" cried Tracy.

"I will ever be in your debt, Elizabeth," Gail said. "You have made us both happy beyond words. Thank you so much!"

They wrapped themselves in a giant hug. Elizabeth joined in the happy crying. They all noticed and revelled in the feel of new bodies against each other.

The loud noise attracted the attention of the other girls in the pod, who joined the three women in the living room. They marvelled at the changes in appearance of the women. Soon, all five were talking, seemingly at once.

The rest of the family tumbled into the pod. They too rushed to see and approve the modifications, and to appreciate their new-found beauty. They talked gaily. Soon enough, the excitement waned. Gail and Tracy turned to Elizabeth.

Eyes cast down, Tracy murmured to Elizabeth, "Can we take John with us for a while? We're desperate to test-drive our new bodies." When Elizabeth nodded assent, they approached John.

"John," said Gail, "we really need a test drive. Will you help us out?"

John rose and gathered them into a hug. "I would be pleased and proud," he answered.

The two women gazed over their sisters, grinning shyly. Then they all made their way out of the room.

"John," Gail said, "I started my period this morning, and Tracy's hasn't ended yet. We talked about it. Can we do it in the shower?"

John stopped short, and shuffled the women up against a wall. He stood very close to them, with his forehead against first one and then the other. "You have known for your whole lives that your menses was dirty and foul and shameful. I don't know what all went into that conclusion. I'm just a young guy. To me, your flow is a validation of your health and vitality. There is nothing for the blood to stain. You won't be able to get a puddle on the bed before it disappears. I won't taste it - yet - if you don't want. But I intend to autograph your thigh, and dip into your inkwell as often as I need. Our world has changed. We are seven of us lovers together. You'll never be dressed again, but you'll never be naked, either. There is every reason to throw out that part of our old lives, and the sooner the better."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.