Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In ones and twos, they made their way down to the kitchen. Coffee and tea were ready. Not fully recovered from last night's romp, the women used the replicator to supply a variety of pastries. Tired though they were, most chose to remain standing. They circulated, collecting kisses, touches or words of endearment. Several were moving gingerly, having had a body part initiated for sexual service. But a deep sense of satisfaction was evident in all of them.

"The concubines Gail and Tracy are due in medical in ten minutes," the AI intoned.

The two women glanced at each other, surprise on both faces. "I wasn't yet awake enough to have remembered," said Tracy. "This is exciting! AI, show us, please, before and after for us both."

Along one wall of the kitchen appeared images of Gail, the new Gail, Tracy, and the new Tracy. There was silence as the two women regarded the images. Finally, Gail squealed "Yes!" Tracy had a big grin on her face as well.

"AI, should they be escorted to or from medical?" asked Elizabeth. "How long will they be gone?"

"It is not necessary to have the concubines escorted," the AI responded. "They will be guided to medical, where they are expected. The procedure will take about two hours. The concubines can then return to the pod together."

Gail turned to Elizabeth. "Should we put on any clothes?"

By way of answer, Elizabeth said, "AI, how common is public nudity in the ship at this time?"

"A substantial number of nude concubines are in public places at this time," the AI intoned. "A few sponsors have elected nudity while in public."

Elizabeth turned to the two. "Remember what I said: you chose your new appearance exactly. You should be proud to display yourselves, anywhere, anytime. Are you comfortable with that?" Both grinning women nodded assent. "Right, then, give us all a hug and be on your way."

When it was his turn to collect hugs, John made a point of focusing on those areas of the women that would be gone when they returned. He shook the bum of one, and then the other. Everyone laughed as the fat rippled.

Off they went.

"Two more of your unit are scheduled for the medtubes today at 2:00," the AI said.

"I guess one criteria for ordering our visits is age," Elizabeth said. "Tracy and Gail were oldest, and stand to gain the most. Does anyone object if Jenny and Mandy are next?" There was none, and the two women let their glee and excitement show.

"Elizabeth," the AI intoned, "you are to report immediately to Prince Andrew."

"That's rather imperious," snapped Elizabeth. She immediately wrestled sibling rivalry back into submission. "I suppose I ought to be dressed. My brother yesterday was a babbling fool when he visited." Having recycled the clothing she wore at pickup, she cast about for the proper attire.

"AI, please make me a cotton knit tube dress, sleeveless, with scoop neck front and back. Light brown, please. Have the length reach the middle of my thighs. Make the fabric thick enough to hide my bush, but thin enough, and tight enough, that my nipples protrude." That brought giggles from the group, especially Amy and Janice.

"Are we to have some instruction some time?" asked Jenny.

"Concubines are to attend training for two hours this morning, and two hours this afternoon," said the AI.

Elizabeth brightened. "Then this would be a good time for you to go. AI, when does the next session begin?"

"There are so many concubines," the AI replied, "that sessions begin nearly continuously. Your group will be guided to the proper location."

"What about the children?" asked Heather.

"Janice and I will stay here with them," chirped Amy.

Elizabeth collected her dress from the replicator and put it on. It was just what she had in mind. She decided to go barefoot. "Everyone has permission to enter and exit the pod at any time." She collected a peck and a brief hug from each one. Out the door she went.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.