Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jenny, Amy and John had been sent off to bed. Mandy had marched Janice off for their own session alone. The remaining adults took time to engage and play with the four smaller children. The playroom was surprisingly neat. Gail wondered how that was so, until she saw a crayon being absorbed by the floor of the room.

Adults and children played with clay, and drew pictures, and sang songs. As the children became more comfortable, the connections became more physical - innocent, to be sure, but there was lap time and tickling, and there were hugs galore. Jeremy at first wasn't at all comfortable with the physical affection but, before long, went nearly overboard as his real need revealed itself.

In a stroke of genius, Elizabeth gave little Martin a boon. "Martin," she called in a sing-song voice, "come here. Look, Martin, at what I have in my hand. AI, you can read between the lines, while young Martin can't. Watch, Martin: when I open my hand, you will see a beautiful butterfly." Sure enough, Elizabeth lifted her left hand to reveal a holographic image of a butterfly in the palm of her right hand. The AI had even animated the butterfly, and its wings gently moved. "Don't touch it, Martin, or it will fly all around the room."

Of course, the butterfly was completely irresistible to the boy. As he reached to touch it, the butterfly image launched itself into surprisingly lifelike flight. The AI kept the image just beyond the reach of the delighted boy. When Martin ceased chasing the butterfly, the AI caused it to land somewhere. It even had the butterfly walk a bit. Seeing the butterfly within reach again caused the boy to try to catch it, starting another flight.

On an earlier signal from Elizabeth, Michael, Stephanie and Jeremy had been scooped up into adult laps. They were gently restrained while Martin got his boon. Once Martin and his butterfly were established, Elizabeth turned to the older children.

"You realise, don't you," she said to the three, "that the butterfly is imaginary? The AI controls the butterfly." The children nodded. "I have something like that in mind for you. You can't touch it," she said, as she held her hands before them, "but it will perch on your finger. It's a parakeet," and she moved her hand to reveal a small green bird seemingly perched on her finger.

She was very glad the AI seemed to intuit her plan. She said aloud to the children, and so instructed the AI, "You can't touch it. If you try, it will fly away. It can only do things that a real parakeet can do. It can't fly upside down, and such. The wondrous thing, though, is that it will fly from one of your fingers to your friend. Jeremy, hold your finger out and catch the bird." When he moved his hand, Elizabeth made a show of lofting the bird toward him. The bird dutifully flew from Elizabeth's finger and landed on Jeremy's. His joy was evident.

"Me, too! Me, too!" shouted Michael and Stephanie.

With only a little nudging, Jeremy lofted the bird. It landed on Stephanie's finger and, after a moment, flew over to land on Michael's finger. All the children shrieked and laughed.

"That was amazing!" Tracy said to Elizabeth.

She beamed. "It came to me in a flash. I didn't know if it could be done. I'm glad the AI understood my intentions. AI, has anyone else asked for anything like that before?"

"No," came the reply. "Your idea is so far unique."

"I would like, then, to lay some claim to the idea. I think others will appreciate the idea when they see it. You will of course cooperate, but will you please explain my desire to use the idea as my trademark? Please tell them that I ask that they limit their use of the idea."

"Acknowledged."

In ones and twos, the adults wandered out of the playroom. Some took in a bit of the porn show going on in the master bedroom. Some briefly watched the voyeurs perform their own show in an upstairs bedroom. A couple finally took time to shower. It really seemed the first time that any had had time to be alone. Each reflected upon all that had been left behind, the bizarre and daunting arrangement that was their new life, and the unknown future.

Elizabeth found Gail curled up on a sofa in the living room. "May I join you?" she asked.

"Of course," Gail answered, "my first expanse of time alone was ... disconcerting. The children revealed their need for affection. I am strongly feeling that need, too."

Elizabeth sat beside Gail, who moved her head from the sofa arm and onto Elizabeth's shoulder. Elizabeth threw her arm over Gail's shoulders and drew her in for a hug. "I like the feel of your skin on mine, Gail."

"I so wish there was far less skin, Elizabeth," Gail lamented. "My time in the medtube cannot come too soon. I have always felt fat and ugly. My being naked has truly been torture for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.