Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The younger children raced back to the playroom. Amy and Janice disappeared. The adults split into small groups, touring the pod and discussing possible modifications. The room on the first floor that was intended to be an office was presently without furniture. Elizabeth asked the AI for two sofas, against two walls at right angles to each other, with an occasional table between them. She also asked for a desk and chairs, soft, plush carpet, a change in wall colour and some wall hangings. Gail smiled her approval.

Tracy led John into the upper bathroom. "You have another biology lesson, Sweetie. We talked about a woman's menstrual cycle. Gail told you that it is terribly embarrassing for most women. You get to see why." She sat down on the toilet and spread her knees apart. "Come here. See this string? Wrap it around your fingers and gently but firmly pull." Out came the tampon, partly swelled with blood. She folded up some toilet paper and held it out. John, with a strange look on his face, dutifully laid the tampon on the proffered paper. Tracy wrapped it up and discarded it.

"The new one is on the counter. Please remove the outer wrapper and bring it here." She explained the when, how and why of tampons, and showed him how to insert the new one. It was a bit of a struggle for him, but he did it. "Now you know the deepest darkest secret to a woman's life," Tracy shyly grinned. "I hope that wasn't too bad for you. I think it was important for you to learn." She spent some time explaining menstrual cramps and other issues he might see the women encountering.

Jenny and Mandy were in the kitchen, in a friendly, animated discussion of seating for thirteen people. They considered a single table, or two tables, or three. Benches were weighed against chairs. Jenny was concerned that multiple tables would make it easier for cliques to form. Mandy countered that the cliques could form anyway, and that all would have to guard against that happening. They realised that they could easily change their minds at any time. They decided to make two square tables, each seating four, and one round table seating five. The AI confirmed that the table noise could be damped as needed. As an afterthought, Jenny asked for a bar with four high stools. Mandy liked the addition. She remembered that a booster seat was needed for young Martin. The AI agreed to make the requested changes.

Heather and her Martin were back in the living room. Heather had half of her attention on Martin, who was playing quietly, and half of her attention on a hologram displaying Janice and Amy. They had gone into an upstairs bedroom and were comparing styles of masturbation. Heather had watched each of them reach at least one orgasm. Neither appeared ready to quit. Heather earlier had had John's cock in her for only a few minutes, and she hadn't received any satisfaction. Soon, she was aping the girls, rubbing her clit furiously. A thought formed in her head, making her even hotter. She told the AI what to do. As her climax approached, she told the AI to start. "Hi, girls," she said, knowing the AI was displaying her image to the girls, and had told the girls that Heather was watching them. Her body bucked as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She leaned back, smiling. The AI let Heather hear the girls' screams.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.