Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Elizabeth, Jenny, Mandy, Gail and John made their way into the master bedroom. "This is too weird," Elizabeth said. "What... ?"

"Shh..." said Jenny, coaxing her onto the bed. The others followed. Jenny helped arrange John on his back in the middle of the bed. Jenny moved herself onto her knees between John's legs. Mandy was on her knees on John's left side, Elizabeth on the right. Gail placed herself on the left side of Elizabeth, near John's head. Jenny started to stroke John's legs, but not too near his crotch. "Stroke his arms and chest," she said. Mandy, and then Elizabeth, started stroking him as instructed. They, too, stayed away from John's rampant cock for the moment. Gail stroked John's face and neck.

"John, have you ever..." Mandy started.

"Wait," interrupted Jenny. "Some of us have less experience than you might think. We can explore that soon, but not tonight, please. Let's just go with the flow?"

"Good idea," Gail said. "Mandy, why don't you give Elizabeth a guided tour of the facilities?"

Mandy started to reach for John's cock. She hesitated, looking at John for permission. When he nodded, she grasped his cock and stood it upright. With her other hand, she cupped his balls. "Touch him, Elizabeth," Mandy said. Elizabeth slowly, haltingly reached out with her right hand. When it got close she stopped short, but Mandy clasped Elizabeth's wrist and brought it forward, placing the cock in her hand. When Elizabeth gently closed her hand, Mandy released her wrist. Elizabeth's face reflected her sense of wonder.

"It feels hard and soft at the same time," she breathed. Mandy closed her left hand over Elizabeth's right, enclosing John's cock. Mandy's pressure sent Elizabeth's hand down the shaft, then back up. Mandy repeated for several strokes. When she felt Elizabeth's hand move on its own, Mandy released her grip and withdrew her hand.

Meanwhile, Gail had bent forward and offered her pendulous breast to John's lips. He licked, and then sucked, his enthusiasm building. Gail withdrew one breast and replaced it with the other. Presently, she sat back up straight. "Mature men have greater stamina. It takes time and experience to learn. On the other hand, the refractory period for mature men is very long."

"What is that?" asked Elizabeth.

"It is the time it takes between a man's orgasm and the time he can have the next one" Gail softly responded. "Because of the architecture, it is impossible during the refractory period." She replaced her breast with the other in John's mouth.

Jenny added, "In young men, their stamina - the length of time they can go before they reach orgasm - is very short, but they can get hard again very soon."

"Those are the invisible issues to be adjusted by augmentation. After a session in the medtube, the concubine John will have great stamina, and his recovery period will be very short," the AI added.

Jenny had moved her hands from stroking John's legs to stroking the legs of Elizabeth and Mandy. When she saw approval in Mandy's face, Jenny moved her hands up toward, and finally into, Mandy's crotch. Her hand made its way through Mandy's lush pubic hair and down into her slit. "Mandy, you're ready, aren't you?" Mandy nodded, smiling. "Why don't you straddle John and show Elizabeth how it's done?"

Mandy turned her gaze to John, seeking permission. He nodded. She looked to Elizabeth, and saw the look of anticipation. Slowly, carefully, Mandy moved her leg over John's body and settled herself just below his crotch. As she reached for his cock, Elizabeth pulled her hand back as though it had been burned. "It's all right," Mandy said, smiling. Jenny, now behind Mandy, snaked her hands around and cupped Mandy's breasts, pinching and pulling on the nipples. Elizabeth watched, fascinated. She started, then looked down to see that Gail had cupped her own left breast. She squeezed Gail's hand with her own, then withdrew it.

When she turned her gaze back forward, she saw that Jenny's hand was back between Mandy's legs, rubbing up and down her slit. First one, then two fingers disappeared inside Mandy, who groaned her approval. Mandy herself was busy stroking John's cock with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. She lifted herself up and pulled John's cock toward her. Jenny withdrew her hand, moving it to join the other at Mandy's breast. Mandy pulled John's cock up and down her slit, wetting it with her copious lubrication. Finally, she raised herself up, aligned his cock with her entrance, and slowly but surely impaled herself. When she reached bottom, she groaned and smiled angelically. She sat still for a moment. Jenny's hand snaked its way back down Mandy's body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.