Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 2010 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a continuation of Coerced by Kathy B.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I heard the voices of some of the arriving guests as I was preparing a tray of snacks and a salad in the kitchen. I delivered the food to the family room. Lisa and Tracy were there with the three friends of Lisa's, the same three who were with her when I was forced to eat each of them to orgasm while being paddled. None of them paid any attention to me for which I was grateful. I heard more voices and Brian and Bob walked into the room accompanied by Sheila. The two boys saw me and looked away.

"You boys remember Mrs. Hopkins, she's our maid now." Sheila remarked. The two looked at me and smiled thinly. "She's here to serve you with anything you want," she added with a smirk. I nodded with a shy smile and returned to the kitchen. Neither of the two boys had said anything and looked a little uncomfortable during the brief exchange.

As I approached the kitchen door I heard a voice: "Why did you bring that stuff?" It sounded like Dave so I slowed my steps and stopped just outside the door.

"You know we can fuck Mrs. H any time we want without that so what's the point, Man?" Dave continued.

"I know, but what about Sheila, she's got a hotter body. Maybe we can do em both," Jack retorted.

Just then I heard footsteps approaching so I continued on into the kitchen as Dave replied: "You're crazy..."

"Hey, Mrs. H, how's my favorite pussy doing tonight." Jack said a little too loudly, apparently in an effort to silence Dave and any further discussion of his plan. Jack soon had his hand under my skirt, rubbing my ass and sliding his fingers into my crack and slit.

"Nice and wet already, I'm really looking forward to hitting that later and it seems so are you."

"Whatever pleases you, Jack." I replied.

Just then Gregg entered the room. "Sheila, get some beer for me the boys and the girls would like rum and cokes."

"Yes, sir. I'll bring them right in."

As I headed for the refrigerator, I saw Jack, out of the corner of my eye, putting the box of tea in the cupboard. The three then left for the other room leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I was stunned. Jack had just delivered the keys to my freedom. I stood there in silence for a moment running my plan through my startled brain. "This will work," I finally said to myself and commenced to put my plan in action.

I put a kettle of water to boil and propped the lid open. I didn't want the loud whistle to give away what I was doing. I took a round of drinks into the family room. Everyone was a little subdued, it usually takes a while to get a party going. I made the rum and cokes on the strong side to speed up the process a bit. I knew there would be many more rounds of beer for the men so didn't need to add anything to those ... just yet. As I bent over to put the drinks on the coffee table someone reached under my skirt, patted my ass and slid his fingers down my crack and played them between my pussy lips. I turned and raised my head. It was Jack, again, grinning from ear to ear. I wiggled my ass against his fingers and looked up with a grin of my own. I was determined to get the atmosphere as sexually charged as I could. I stood up, turned toward him and slid my hand down his front, patted the bulge in his pants and winked. With a little shake of my boobs I turned and headed back to the kitchen swaying my ass all the way.

When I got back to the kitchen the water was boiling so I made a large pitcher of tea and put in the frig to let it cool.

For the next round of drinks I added a couple ounces of the tea ... I opened five more cans of beer, poured some out in the sink and filled the can back up again with tea.

Back in the family room, I gathered up empty cans and one of the pizza cartons which was empty. Jack and Dave each grabbed a beer and followed me back into the kitchen.

I was at the sink when Jack came up behind me. His left arm came around my shoulder and rested on my left breast. His right hand came down across my hip and under my skirt. He began to rub my pussy while he tweaked the nipple on my breast. I pushed back against him, rubbing my ass against his swollen member.

"Wow, Mrs. H, you're a horny one tonight, aren't you?"

"Always for you, Jack," I murmured. "You know I'm here to please you."

He fingered me for a while and I reached back and stroked his rigid member through his jeans.

"You're sopping wet, Mrs. H. I think you're ready to be fucked, huh?"

"Mm-hmm," I said sweetly.

"You have to ask for what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, Jack. Please fuck me!"

He pulled me back from the sink a bit and bent me over. His hands left me and I heard the zip of his pants. I felt my skirt pulled up over my ass and then his rock hard cock slip into my very wet pussy. He pushed all the way in. I felt his ball sac against my inner thighs. He began to thrust, slowly at first and then with a fierceness. He pounded into me for a minute or two, both of us grunting like rutting animals. His hot cum exploded into me which set me off. I turned and knelt and engulfed his cock in my mouth to savor our combined juices.

As Jack grew soft and pulled away I saw that Dave had his cock in his hand, jacking it back and forth. I stood and turned around without saying a word. Dave said nothing either and soon had his cock buried in my pussy. After he dumped his load into me I cleaned him up in the same way. I had two intense orgasms which took the edge off. I loathed these two boys for what they had done to me but they sure could fuck ... it crossed my mind that I would certainly miss that.

I delivered another round of drinks to the family room. Most of the guests were dancing.

The music was fast. I was pulled into the group and twirled about. I didn't know the dance steps the kids were doing so I just moved my feet and wiggled everything I could. My tits were flopping all over and my nipples were fully erect. Even Sheila was up and shaking her ass and tits as much as she could. Even with the frenetic activity I could see that most of these people were somewhat glassy eyed seemed lost in their own little world. "Good," I thought, "the tea seems to be working. Time to refill."

When I brought a fresh round of drinks back to the party room I noticed that while most were still dancing, no one was dancing with anyone in particular. I walked among them passing out the drinks. For the first time no one accosted me, not even a pat on the ass. On my way back to the kitchen I giggled to myself: "Wow, they're all really ripe!"

I looked in on them several minutes later. The three friends of Lisa were flashing their tits while dancing with no one in particular. The boys were sitting on the floor staring at the girls but with far away looks in their eyes. Sheila, Gregg, Lisa and Tracy were seated on the sofa. Sheila had her head back and appeared to be asleep although her eyes were slightly open. Gregg was staring off into space but his head was bobbing slightly to the music. Lisa was next to Tracy and had her head on her sister's shoulder. Both appeared to be asleep.

Satisfied that the tea had worked its magic, I went outside and retrieved my equipment, the latest model of a digital video camera.

Back in the family room I stowed the camera on a shelf of the bookcase and stripped off my uniform. No one seemed to notice that I was naked. I approached Sheila. I knelt in front of her and asked her if she was ready for the entertainment.

"Sure dear, whatever you like." She murmured.

I ran my hands up under her skirt and began to rub the inside of her thighs.

"Oooo, that feels nice," she said, "But why are you doing that?"

"I want you to be in the right mood to enjoy the show."

I began to play my fingers across her pussy lips feeling the wetness in her panties begin to spread. She moaned softly so I hooked my fingers over the top of her panties and slid them down her legs.

"Charlene, I don't think we should do that here, the girls' friends are all watching."

Gone was the harsh and commanding tone, she was more mellow than I had ever seen her.

"Don't worry Mrs. Winters. They have all agreed to get naked for the show so you needn't feel uncomfortable. Besides, everyone has commented on what a beautiful body you have so why not show it off?" The drug and appeal to her vanity worked as she offered no further resistance. I spread her legs and began to kiss her inner thighs gradually working my way to the swollen lips of her pussy. She really got going when I ran my tongue over her engorged clit. She began to buck her hips toward me and I knew she was ready. I pulled back and glanced around to find one of the boys. I caught Jack's eyes glued on us so I winked at him and motioned for him to come over. I had him kneel down next to me while I worked my fingers in and out of Sheila's opening.

"You know, Jack," I whispered to him, "I told Sheila what a wonderful cock you had and how well you knew how to use it. She admitted to me that she had often fantasized about fucking you."

He looked at me sheepishly: "Really, Mrs. H, she said that?"

"Yes, more than once and again just a minute ago. So why don't you get undressed and show her what you can do."

It didn't take any more coaxing and soon Jack was naked and kneeling between Sheila's legs. I worked Sheila's clit with the thumb of my left hand and stoked Jack's cock with my right hand. He really did have a nice cock and I thought for a moment about having him warm up on me, but I had bigger fish to fry.

I pulled Sheila to the edge of the sofa and guided Jack's cock toward her opening. Soon he was thrusting into her. Sheila was enjoying herself and was moaning constantly as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. Soon, I was watching all the action through the lens of the camera. I hoped that the sound was picking up because Sheila was quite verbal: "Ooooo, honey, that feels so good, fuck me, FUCK ME!" I had several minutes of their coupling in the memory so shifted my attention to Gregg.

He was oblivious to what was going on with Sheila and Jack. I unzipped him and extracted his cock. It was soft but with a few strokes and some well placed kisses he was soon erect.

"Charlene, what you doing?" he said, his words a little slurred. I repeated what I had said to Sheila about getting ready for the entertainment which I was sure he'd enjoy more if properly prepared. He offered little resistance as well and soon I had him rock hard. I took him into my mouth and began to bob up and down. Lisa was sitting next to her father. I began to rub her thigh while sucking on her father's cock. Soon, they both began to react. I heard Tracy mutter something about embarrassing her friends by giving her father a blow job in front of everyone. I told her what a wonderful cock her father had and mentioned again that the evenings entertainment would be so much more enjoyable for everyone if we all got in the right mood. I returned my attention to Gregg's cock. Both of the girls just stared at the show. Lisa began to move her hips as I worked my hand up toward her crotch. Tracy mouth was open slightly and she licked her lips while staring at my mouth on her father's rigid manhood.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.