Henry the First - Cover

Henry the First

Copyright© 2010 by SizeQueen

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Where I live there are very few black people. Henry was the first black man I was ever close to, or ever danced with and the first black man that ever took me and showed me what I'd been missing, by having only been with one other man, my husband. Would he be able to satisfy me after being with Henry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Hello I'm Julie Carson. I'm sitting here in what a lot of people call a honky tonk or country bar. It's the hot spot every Friday and Saturday night in every wide spot in the road, in this country. Cowboys, truck drivers and bikers stop in at these places. They can drink, act a fool and not worry to much about the law, unless of course things get way out of hand, which at times they do. But most of the time, the local talent can handle it. The one I'm sitting in happens to be located in Montana. During the week, I waitress at the truck stop located right next door. On the weekends you'll find me partying right here. It wasn't always like this. Let me tell you what changed my life drastically.

I'd turned eighteen and had a baby, eight months before. It was August. Time for the county fair and rodeo, which in our part of the country is the time you let your hair down for the last time of the summer and you start getting ready for winter. I rode horses a lot back then being a cowgirl, for my dad and some of the other neighbors whenever they needed help rounding up cattle, for branding in the spring, or weaning time in the fall. It was while I was in the Cantina at the fair grounds, that things happened that would change my life forever. Things I'd never even thought about before.

It started out quite innocently, I'd been dancing with different guys who were sitting at our table. It was after Gary invited two strangers he'd met up at the bar, to join us, that things took a turn. At the time I'd kind of wished he hadn't invited them to our table, but he's like that. When he parties, he wants everyone around him to party. He's a good guy, but when he drinks he goes until he can't go anymore.

Gary, and I, had ran off and got married a few months before I turned seventeen. We thought I was pregnant, but come to find out it was a false alarm, but did manage to get me pregnant the first month we were were married. I'd never been with anyone else and neither had he, so needless to say we didn't know a whole lot about sex, except for what came naturally.

Like I said earlier, I rode horses a lot back then and I had a great body. Even after having the baby I didn't have any access belly fat or even a whole lot of stretching to contend with at 5-4, 115 pounds. With long strawberry blonde hair and my breast size a full B cup, due to my having the baby. My waist was back to a 25, my hips were still a little wide at 34. But I was now able to squeeze myself back into my old jeans, that I'd worn before getting pregnant. I knew Gary would want to party with our friends after the rodeo, so I'd gotten my mom to baby sit for us.

When Gary came back from the bar, he brought the two strangers with him and introduced them as Tommy and Henry. Tommy was I guessed, to be around twenty three or four years old, around five foot nine. Sandy colored hair, light blue eyes and friendly smile, wearing a western shirt, jeans and boots

Henry was different, he was black, somewhat on the stocky side, not fat just a bigger body, he looked to be a little older, I'd say around thirty, 5-7 or 8, I'm guessing a hundred and fifty five pounds, shaved head and wide friendly smile, wearing a black T shirt, jeans and shoes. As we were introduced, we learned they were truck drivers that came here at least twice a month. They found out they couldn't get unloaded until Monday morning, so had decided to take in the fair.

As the night wore on, some of our friends that had hired baby sitters, had to go home. Gary doesn't dance and doesn't mind me dancing with other guy's.

I'd noticed Henry looking me over several times during the night and after a couple more beers, I thought, why not ask him to dance. Might be the only black man I ever dance with. With that in mind, I got up enough nerve to ask him to dance. I said, got up enough nerve, because unless you're from here, you might not know, there aren't many black people living here. The black people you see, are either attending the junior college here in town, or just passing through. He seemed embarrassed when I first asked him to dance, but when Gary, who by now was feeling no pain, said, "go ahead Henry, dance with her or she'll be on my ass to go home and I ain't ready to go home.

Standing up I said, "come on Henry lets go dance, I won't bite."

He shook his head and got up smiling. "Okay you asked for this, all I can say is you better have steel toed boots on.

Laughing I said, "come on, it can't be that bad." we went out the back door to the patio that's used for a dance area. It consists of three walls attached to the side of the bar and no roof. The bar itself is barely large enough to hold the people that were drinking beer.

I danced a couple of dance's with Henry before going back to the table. After drinking another beer, I alternated between Henry, Tommy and whoever else wanted to dance. After each dance I'd drink more beer, until I wasn't far behind Gary, as far as being drunk. I'd sat out a couple of dances and after having drank a couple more glasses of beer, I jumped up grabbing Henry, "come on big boy lets dance." We went outside. The two lights that had lit the dance floor were no longer lit and the only light out there, was what came through the open doorway. The Juke box was cranking out an old honky tonk country song, the kind you and your partner polish your belt buckles to. I moved up against Henry and started dancing slow and easy, moving myself against him. I was thinking how good he felt, when he said. "Damn baby you got a nice hard body."

I giggled, "so have you"

He laughed saying, "you the one caused that girl."

I didn't know if he had picked up on what I was talking about when I'd said it, but I knew, now he had. I said, "you like my hard body Henry?

"Hell yes baby, whats not to like?"

"What part you like best?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to say, the part I feel against me, I like just fine. But given the opportunity I'd love to check out the rest of it out." I put my arms on his shoulders and my hands behind his neck, pressing my breasts against his chest. As we danced I massaged the back of his neck moving my hands slowly upwards until both my hands were on the back of his smooth shaved head. Feeling his smooth head sent shivers through me, I loved how nice it felt and pressed my pussy against the bulge in his pants. I'd wanted to put my hands on his shaved head all night, but was afraid someone might be watching, I was so caught up in feeling his smooth skin I didn't even think about that.

Whispering in my ear he said, "you like the feel of my bald head baby?" I didn't even answer. Holding his head with both hands I pulled his head close enough for me to kiss his lips. As we kissed he unsnapped the two top snaps of my shirt and slid his hand inside, cupping my breast. Moaning he said, "damn baby you got some nice tits.

We broke the kiss and I said, "We better be careful, someone might come out here and catch us. I don't want it getting around I was screwing around on my old man."

Pulling me back to him, his hand slid inside my shirt again pinching my nipple. As our lips locked together, I dropped my hand down between us, grasping his semi hard cock. I Gasped "oh my god Henry is this thing real."

He chuckled, "of course it's real, ain't you ever had your hand around a dick like that?"

"The only one I've ever touched is the one inside the bar."

"You mean to tell me you ain't never been with anybody besides your husband?"

"That's right, he's the only man I've ever been with."

"Damn sweetie, you don't know what you've been missing,"

"Well Henry, you know what they say, you don't miss something, you ain't never had."

"Well sweet lady, what you holding on to right now, is all yours anytime you want it. The truck is parked not far from here. What you say we slip off for awhile and I'll give you what you're holding on to."

"Oh god Henry, I don't dare take the chance, if Gary figures out were both gone, he'll know somethings going on and come looking for me. Maybe the next time you're in town you could give me a call. How often did you say you come to town?"

"About every two weeks or so. Most of the time I make this run alone. Tommy just hired on with the company and they wanted him to make a run with me to make sure he was an okay driver, before sending him out alone."

"Maybe the next time you're in town give me call me and I'll meet you someplace."

All the time we'd been talking I'd been rubbing his cock and it was rock hard now and reached half way to his knee. I knew beyond a doubt, I was going to meet him if he ever gave me a call. I had to know what it was like to be fucked by a cock like that, even if it was black. What difference did it make, what color it was, no one would ever know except me and Henry.

He said, "how am I going to call you baby? I don't have the number."

"I'll go to the toilet and write it down and give it to you the next time we dance."

"That will work. Who will I ask for when I call, how will I know its you on the phone?"

"Ask if this is the Farmers Co-Op. I'll know its you. If Gary should answer, he'll say, you got the wrong number."

Smiling he said, "damn girl, you really do want this big dick don't you."

"Now that I've had my hand on it, I want it. Who knows, I may like it so well I'll want it again."

Smiling he said, "what you mean, you may like it. Once you've had my dick in that tight young pussy you gonna want to fuck it every chance you get. Now we better go in before they wonder whats going on." We kissed one more time and went back inside. God I wanted him so bad I could taste it, but I knew better than to do it with Gary sitting right inside. He never paid any attention to me, or anything else once he'd had enough to drink, but I wasn't going to take the chance and have him catch me.

Apparently nobody thought anything of us being gone so long, as we didn't get any looks like, where have you been? They were all pretty sloshed on beer and weren't paying attention to anything but Gary, who was entertaining them, telling dirty jokes.

The next week, all I thought about was dancing with Henry and the things he'd said. Talking about how good it would feel getting fucked by his big black cock had me wet and hot as hell, almost to the point of going with him to his truck. I wondered if he'd taken me serious, or if he thought I was drunk and wouldn't remember what I'd said. The more I thought about it, the more I began to wonder if what we had planned, was such a good idea. Whenever I began doubting weather or not I should meet him, thoughts of his long fat cock and how good it had felt through his pant leg, reminded me of how bad I'd wanted it. When I'd felt it throbbing in my hand, I knew I had to find out what I'd been missing out on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.