Amy, Terry, Tom... and Others
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Two... or is it three? Love stories, continuing the saga of Jenni, her 'family' and friends. It will make better sense if you've read the other 'Jenni' stories though it does stand alone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Interracial   Slow  

The coach ride back to Ipswich, over two hours, gave Anh and Terry plenty of time to think and talk over what had happened to them. It's probably common for couples to talk around important subjects rather than plunging straight in, and they were no exception; they were half-way home before Anh squeezed his hand (that she'd been holding most of the way) and said;

"Okay, Terry ... are you going to spit it out, or do I have to twist your arm?"

He clutched at his chest. "Threats! Married a month, and already she's resorting to physical violence!"

"Terry, I'm trying to get you to tell me what's bothering you."

"I know, sweetheart." He squeezed her hand. "I'm bothered because ... well, we've not known each other long, really, have we? And we've both had to face some personal ... demons, I suppose. I'm worried about suggesting changing anything about our lives."

"Terry, there's only one thing that's important to me, and that's being with you. Anything else, well, I hope we'll at least discuss things, but I want you to be happy ... and I want you to do what you feel is right."

"Okay ... here goes, then. You came to me partly because you thought living in a sailing ship sounded ... romantic? Something like that, anyway. You seemed to be really interested in the sea and sailing. You know I took this job as part of moving toward working with young people and getting qualifications in youth work. I thought I might well end up doing quite a lot of this sort of thing. The charity is trying to set up something like a mobile class-room, with Marty as teacher as well as Skipper. It would be interesting to be involved in that."

"And... ?"

"And I don't think I'm going to be able to do that."

"Because?"

"Because I think I'm supposed to be a Vicar. Or, at least, be ordained. Not necessarily to be a vicar of a parish, like Connie."

"That's all right. I'll be the Vicar's Wife, like Penny. This is a problem how?"

"Well ... there won't be any weekend sailing in Emily Jane, or any other barge, for that matter."

"Terry, darling ... you're an idiot."

He frowned and opened his mouth to argue.

"Terry ... the only important thing for me now is that we're together. The main thing the barge has done apart from bringing us together in the first place – for which I will be eternally grateful – is to keep us apart. Right?"

He shut his mouth and thought for a moment, then nodded. "You're right."

"Just remember, though, you may be an idiot ... but you're my idiot."


"Do you need to go home tonight?" Amy and the twins, with John, were on their way back to her house.

"Not if I leave here early enough to call in to change before going to work. I don't want to wake you early, though."

"I don't mind waking early once in a while. I can always have an early night and catch up." She paused, thoughtfully, "Though of course, whether I actually caught up would depend on how much sleep I got after going to bed..." She glanced at him; seeing his expression she grinned cheekily, and he laughed in turn. "Stay tonight, John, and..." she frowned.

"And... ?"

"Is it too early for you to move in?"

"Not for me!"

"Good! I'll give you a key ... and ... when you come back tomorrow, bring more clothes?"

"Yes, my love."

She giggled. "I do believe you're trainable!"

After tea – they toasted muffins and ate them with far too much butter – the twins demanded John read to them. They chose 'Thomas the Tank Engine' and all three of them enjoyed John's attempts to imitate locomotive whistles and sound effects. John was deeply touched when both children wanted to include him in their 'prayers for family', and again when both wanted a good-night kiss.

Soon enough they were satisfied and John quietly left their room; he met Amy standing just out of sight on the landing. She held out her hand, smiling, and when he took it, pulled him across the landing, into her bedroom, and into her bathroom where she proceeded to divest herself of her clothes. After a few moments, John began to follow her example ... then followed her into the shower where they proceeded to wash each other very thoroughly, then dry each other ... equally thoroughly; after which he picked her up and carried her to the bed, where he explored her body with his lips and tongue quite as thoroughly as earlier he'd washed and dried her. She sighed as his tongue circled her nipples, giggled as it dipped into her navel and gasped as he licked her most intimate place. He licked her to two orgasms before her pleading to him to enter her became desperate, but when he did penetrate her it was as though they merged, not just physically but emotionally ... maybe spiritually too – he didn't know enough about that sort of thing to judge. Their lips were pressed together, so they neither could speak, but somehow;

"I love you," she told him.

"And I love you ... never have I known anything like this!"

"I know ... I think we're flying..."

Then there were other presences with them and a warm, loving benediction.

"At last!" Said a man's voice, full of joy.

"Now you know. This is how it should be for you two. Hold on to this in eternity." That was a woman's voice; the sense was totally of love.

"And Amy," the man said, "we're not quite ready to leave, yet; we have something to finish. Listen for us."

Before she could respond the ... presence ... was gone and they slowly returned to earth.


Tom finished his last week of work experience; Jenni left him 'in charge' for the last night, but before Marty collected her Friday evening, she sat with him in the saloon over mugs of tea.

"Tom," she said, "you really have done very well. I'd be happy to have you sail with me any time. I'm afraid the third-hand berth here needs to be open for Annie, though I'm not sure for how long. I'll be returning to Reminder, though, in the summer. There'll be a berth for you on one of the barges sailing from Maldon then, with me or one of the other skippers. In the meantime, work at school, won't you? You need the background skills."

"I do all right at school," he told her, "I always liked it, but sometimes I just couldn't get..." he trailed off.

Jenni nodded thoughtfully – he'd just dropped another piece of the puzzle into place for her. She rose and held out her hand.

"Goodbye, Tom, it's been great sailing with you. You've worked hard and obviously learned a lot. Well done!"

Taking her hand, he blushed and ducked his head. "Thanks, Skipper."

When Amy collected him the twins were with her; they'd insisted. As they drove to Felixstowe, she explained to Tom that John was living with her now; he received the news without comment and a neutral expression.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.