Amy, Terry, Tom... and Others - Cover

Amy, Terry, Tom... and Others

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two... or is it three? Love stories, continuing the saga of Jenni, her 'family' and friends. It will make better sense if you've read the other 'Jenni' stories though it does stand alone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Interracial   Slow  

Emily Jane would be working hard for several weeks, sailing out of Maldon, before returning to Ipswich. It gave Tom an opportunity to meet others involved in the Thames Barge world and he was given several open offers to continue to sail as third hand for other barge operators, though it was made clear the offer was only for the school holidays until he reached eighteen. He was aware that the offers were thanks to Jenni who had recommended him to her contacts. He was very grateful.


Terry had thought he'd known what he was agreeing to when he accompanied Anh to Trudy's. While he may have known intellectually, that is not the same as the emotional trauma of listening while being unable to do anything but hold his wife. Trudy had heard similar stories before, but later admitted it was 'quite bad'. For several days, if anything, things seemed to get worse. Anh regressed, speaking and acting like a pre-teen girl; emotionally, perhaps she was even younger than that. The only word that approaches what it was doing to Terry was 'harrowing'. Particularly at night, when Anh pasted herself to him and did everything she could to tempt him into sex, or, when he woke her from her nightmares, begged him to make love to her. Trudy made clear, explaining to him that she wanted to re-write Anh's late childhood; he had to become, temporarily, a father figure that did not abuse his daughter.

Mid-week, matters seemed to turn a corner; gradually completing her story. At the end of the week, they reached Anh and Terry's marriage. It was the final session.

"Annie, I have just three things to say to you now. You told me of your decision to be baptised a Christian. I, personally, have little in the way of religious conviction, but I have seen many clients find comfort and healing through their faith. I suggest a visit, perhaps more than one, to the minister who married you, as you seem to hold him in high esteem. Secondly, the worst is over, but it is possible you may experience occasional flashbacks or other disturbances. Please feel free to contact me whenever you feel the need. Thirdly, this has been hard on you, but also on your husband. The two of you need to rebuild your relationship as equal partners. That's not to say you won't lean on each other from time to time, that's what marriage is about, but you need to be an adult, to relate to Terry as a woman, not a girl."

Anh and Terry looked at each other, then back at Trudy.

"I can't thank you enough," Anh said.

Terry made 'agreeing' noises.

"Not at all. I was going stir-crazy in retirement. Thanks to you I've decided to take a few private clients. I'm going to be very selective, but I think it's right for me. Now ... let's see if we can arrange transport for you back to Ipswich, and have some lunch before you go."


John walked slowly up to Amy's front door. He couldn't remember ever being as nervous before ... perhaps just before asking Evie Watkins out for the first time? He rang the bell and the door was opened by Beth Robinson, who he remembered from Emily Jane, the previous year.

"Come in and meet my husband," she said, "Amy's just applying the finishing touches..."

Entering the lounge, his eyes met the other man's.

"John, my husband, James. I think you already know Lucy and Andrew," the two youngsters looked at him and grinned, "and in the carrier over there," she nodded, "mercifully asleep, is Callista Estelle Robinson."

James Robinson extended his hand, which John took and squeezed firmly though not hard enough to enter into a macho contest. James held on to the grip a moment;

"John, you've got good references ... but I need to say Amy's like a sister to me and I'm very fond of her. Be careful with her and we'll get along fine."

John nodded at him as the door opened and Amy came in. She was simply dressed in a dark green, calf-length skirt, and matching jacket over a lighter blouse. He thought she looked a million dollars ... pounds, even. He thought, admiringly, she'd dressed to suit almost anywhere he might take her.

"Amy ... you look wonderful!" He held out a small box.

She raised her eyebrows and took it, looked at the clear window and sighed.

"It's beautiful..." She opened the box and removed the orchid, holding it and looking at it for a moment. "Excuse me a moment..." she turned and left the room.

"I think that was a hit..." Beth said. "Well done, John." She left the room also, and found Amy in the kitchen, rummaging through drawers. She turned to see who had followed her and Beth saw her eyes were bright with tears.

"I've never been given a corsage before ... isn't it beautiful? I was looking for a pin."

"There should be one ... yes. Let me pin it ... Are you going to blot your eyes before going back?"

Amy sniffed and nodded. "Just as well I can never be bothered with mascara..."

John took his date to Hintlesham Hall. Expensive ... but he thought it well worth while. When Amy realised where they were, she gasped.

"John, you can't! You'll need a second mortgage to pay the bill!"

"It's not that bad, Amy. We can do economical dates in the future ... if you want to go out with me again ... but for tonight, just enjoy yourself."

It was a very good meal, but that hardly mattered. They quickly found they had similar, overlapping but not identical, interests. They both liked a wide range of music though John preferred Jazz while Amy leaned toward the classical end of the spectrum ... art, though they agreed they didn't know much about it. Nature, sailing...

"Um..." Amy hummed thoughtfully in her throat, "John ... I don't suppose you'd be interested in a day's sailing? I got Serenity launched recently and the twins are asking when they can go again. I don't think the tides will co-operate for anything adventurous, but, say Friday night to Sunday lunchtime?"

The time passed on skates and it was nearly eleven o'clock as they stood on the doorstep. She turned her face up to him in an unmistakable invitation; slowly and very carefully, to give her plenty of time to turn away if she wished, he dipped his head and touched his lips to hers. That kiss, soft and low-key, was immediately followed by one in which their tongues tangled. They broke for breath.

"John ... I'm not a prude, but I'm not going to invite you in. I'm not quite ready. But I hope you can come this weekend..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.