Where's Your Weapon - Cover

Where's Your Weapon

Copyright© 2010 by Jitch

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James is a US Soldier In Iraq. When he runs into a little trouble, he gets help from many in his chain of command. Little do they know, he has a secret.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow   Military  

"I'm actually not very sleepy anymore. I feel fantastic!" As James spoke, he turned his body to sit on the edge of the bed. He then realized that he was only in his boxers and his tan ACU undershirt. Being the gentleman that he was, he quickly covered himself and looked at SGT Perez.

"Um, where are my ACUs?" SGT Perez laughed and pointed to the corner of the room where his uniform was folded neatly on a chair.

"You were all dusty from being on the ground. I didn't feel like waiting three days for my sheets to get washed, so I took the liberty of protecting them."

"So you undressed me?" he asked as he felt his face start to heat up.

"Well, Will had to hold you up. I'm not strong enough to do it. So yes, I undressed you. Does that make you uncomfortable?" Her voice had a tone to it he couldn't quite place. He felt the heat spread from his face to his ears.

"Well not really. It's just that I was raised to consider it rude to not be fully clothed in front of a woman."

"Well I was raised to keep my things clean, and your dusty uniform was NOT about to touch my sheets." She paused for a moment. "Now, what would you like to do today? Since you're stuck here today and it's my day off, you get to spend it with me."

He thought for a second. "Well, I think I should take a shower. I can feel the sand in my hair and I don't really like it."

"I know how you feel." She looked around the room. "I think I have an extra PT uniform. You can borrow my flip flops and some shampoo. Just make sure no one is looking when you come back in. You know as well as I do, males aren't allowed in female CHUs with the door shut."

James nodded and watched her get up and dig through a bag on the other side of the room. He noticed that she didn't bend her knees and her ass wiggled in the air as she searched through the bag. It was one of the best he'd seen so far. Round and full, with just enough tightness. Her wide hips were the perfect size to accentuate it. James felt a familiar stirring in his boxers. He immediately looked away as she stood up and walked back over to him. In her hand, she had a gray t-shirt with ARMY written in black letters on the chest and a pair of black shorts with a White ARMY at the bottom of the left leg.

"Here you go. The standard PT uniform is the same for males and females, so you'll be fine on your way to the showers. My shampoo is in my locker, so hold on a second." She walked past him to the end of the bed and opened the door to a tall metal locker that had been painted tan. She stretched to reach the top shelf. It was no surprise to James. She seemed to be about 5'3". As she stretched, her little white shirt rode up to the bottom of her chest. This gave James a perfect view of her trim stomach and the curve of her small, perky breasts.

That stirring James had felt earlier soon became a full blown hard on as he stared at the first sexy female body he'd seen in person for a very long time.

"Alright, here it is. Now put on the PTs and be quick. I don't want to be worrying that you got caught."

James wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't stand up and present himself in all his glory. So he made the only decision he could think of. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He thought he heard a gasp, but the sound was so muffled by the material rubbing on his ears that he figured it was just the shirt. He had a very muscular body. Wearing full gear all the time makes you sweat quite a bit, so fat has no chance to form.

SGT Perez had moved to the desk by the door where she sat in a chair that faced towards the bed. She seemed to be reading a magazine. James had an uneasy feeling and looked over at her. She looked up from the magazine and their eyes met. It was perfectly innocent, but he couldn't help but get even harder as she let out a breath. An image entered his mind of those full lips wrapping around his cock and gagging her with it. He pushed it aside and threw the gray shirt over his head.

He grabbed the shorts next and bent his knees up as he slid his feet through the openings and pulled them up his legs. When the shorts got to his butt, he had to lift it to pull them the rest of the way up. When he did that, his thumb accidentally hooked the waistband of his boxers and his elbow lost it's balance on the bed. His arm shot out and his thumb accidentally pulled the shorts and his boxers down far enough for his hard-on to pop out of it's confines. Quickly, he pulled the cloth shield back over his manhood. He blushed in embarrassment as he regained his balance.

He looked over at SGT Perez and she had an odd look on her face. It was a bit like the look she gave him earlier, but this time it was stronger. It almost looked like helplessness to him. He didn't think it was possible, but he got even harder imagining himself dominating her in her helplessness in various positions. The thought faded as he covertly adjusted his member towards his stomach so that the waistband would hold it down and partially hide it. He stood up and darted to the door, keeping his body turned partially away from her.

"Hurry back," he heard her yell behind him as he rushed out the door.

James returned from his shower soaking wet. He had forgotten to ask for a towel. He had been as quick as possible. In and out. He looked around to make sure no one was in the area before opening the door and steeping inside.

As he shut the door he looked at the bed and froze. There was SGT Perez laying on top of the sheets with her shorts around one ankle. She was spread eagle and had a terrified look on her face as she stared at him with wide eyes. Her right hand was frozen on the end of a blue vibrating dildo firmly lodged in her pussy. It was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. She looked so vulnerable he was quickly erect.

James hadn't had sex in a very long time. The full gravity of what was happening finally hit him and he lost control. The gentleman in him disappeared as his lust took over. Without even thinking, he found himself walking towards the bed that SGT Perez was laying on. She was still frozen, but she was finally able to get a few words out of her mouth.

"W-what are you doing? Wait h-hold on just a second! Just what are you going to do?" James ignored her as he reached the bed. He began to take off the soaking wet clothes. "Stop! James, please think about this." She was moving now. She had retreated to the end of the bed where it met the corner of the room.

He threw the clothes across the room and climbed onto the bed. He walked on his knees to where she was curled up with her back against the wall whimpering. As she moved, the dildo popped out of her pussy and the room was filled with whimpers and buzzing. James grabbed SGT Perez's wrist and put his hand other hand on her cheek.

"Shhh. I'm not going to hurt you. Actually, quite the opposite. You're so fucking sexy with that powerless look. I want you to be my little sex toy."

Shock spread across her face as he slid his hand down from her cheek and grabbed her leg. He pulled it out until her body spread back over the bed. She didn't resist. He wasn't sure if she was too scared to or if his suspicions were correct in that she was getting turned on by him. He lay down and pressed his body against hers and put his lips to her mouth. His right hand went to her breast while his left hand went directly to her slit. He squeezed her nipple and her clit at the same time and her mouth opened in an involuntary gasp.

James took the chance. He slid his tongue neatly into her mouth and explored the inside thoroughly. He alternated between rubbing her tit in circles and playing with her nipple. She was letting out little whimpers, and judging from the way her pussy was drooling all over his fingers, it wasn't out of fear. He broke the kiss to look into her eyes.

"SGT Perez, you're beautiful. You will be mine from now on. I know you need it and you like being my little whore." As he said this, he slid a finger into her hot depths.

"Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuusssssssssss fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned out. "C-ca-all me Charmaine."

That was it. That's exactly what he had wanted to hear. He had an idea though, so he withdrew his hands and sat up. She let out a little whine and looked at him with desire.

"I will call you whatever I damn well feel like calling you. And right now, I think you're my little whore, so that's what I'll call you, you little slut. I want to hear you say it."

"I'm your little whore. I'm your dirty little slut, daddy."

When she added the "daddy" he nearly lost it. He grabbed her and pulled her up, being rough on purpose. She seemed to like it. He pulled her off the bed, holding her up just long enough to get her feet on the ground before he pushed her down to her knees. He grabbed her head and pulled her towards him. She seemed to be getting very excited by this.

"Suck!" he commanded. Charmaine obeyed. She dove down onto his thick shaft and swallowed as much as she could. She began bobbing her head with enthusiasm at being ordered around. James was in complete ecstasy. She was very good. She reached up with one hand and massaged his balls, squeezing every once in a while as if urging him to cum. Her other hand was busy pumping the length of his shaft that she couldn't fit in her mouth with a twisting motion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.