Laundry Day

by BlackStallion21

Copyright© 2010 by BlackStallion21

Erotica Sex Story: I hate doing Laundry, but after this, I might have a new appreciation for the laundry mat!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

Blacks, whites, darks and lights, I have never been one that likes going to the laundry mat. Being a single man, that is only renting an apartment, and doesn't have the amenities of a full house, kind of puts a strain on the personal life when it comes to the chores. Especially Laundry!

Week after week, it's the same old thing. Separate all of my clothing, and collect all of the quarters around the house, and my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and after collecting all of my dirty laundry, I head down to the mat.

Books, magazines, and my laptop, on the rare occasion that I remember to bring it, have gotten quite boring on a weekly basis. I also moved a ways away from the laundry mat that I frequent, so going back to the apartment while I am doing laundry is also out of the question now days. So what's a man to do?

I mean, not to be sexist, but aren't women supposed to do this for us? Cook and clean and do out laundry? I loathe certain chores, and laundry is one of them. I will mow the grass, fix broken things around the house, and even do the dishes over laundry. It's so time consuming! But I digress ... it has to be done.

One summer afternoon, I decided to take my laptop down to the mat, and I decided to get on the internet and read verses buying a book and taking it. So I jumped on google.com and searched the word erotica.

I have always been into reading erotic stories. I love reading about what goes through other peoples minds, especially when it comes to sexual matters. So when the search results popped up, a link to a site called Storiesonline.net caught my eye and I decided to check it out.

The more I read, the more I sat in my chair and got more and more uncomfortable because my erection was throbbing against my jeans, just ready to burst out of my zipper. Ready to be stroked, sucked or rode until it spurted hot creamy jets of thick man juice all over the place. But I kept my cool, and kept my cock in its cage because I didn't want to be put in jail that night for indecent exposure. I can just see the headlines on tomorrow's paper, "Man in Laundry Mat Caught Masturbating." ... But I did get another idea as a beautiful blonde bombshell walked into the mat with two baskets of laundry.

She stood about 5'7" with the nicest set of C-Cups that I had seen in a long time, and a tight little bum, and wonderful legs that sprouted out of a pair of booty shorts. She was enough to make an old man go into cardiac arrest! And as she came in and out with the two baskets of laundry, I felt myself staring, and I felt my computer straining against my wrists because of the monster that was trying to burst out under it.

"Hi," she said sheepishly when she had brought the last basket in from her car.

"How are you?" I managed to choke out, half in shock, and half totally titillated that she even spoke to me.

"I know that I don't really know you, but can I ask a favor of you?" she asked boldly.

"I have to run back home for three more baskets of laundry. I couldn't fit them in my car. It's a VW Bug, and I didn't have room for all of my baskets. Could you do me a favor and watch out for my baskets of laundry while I am gone. I like to wash everything at one time so I am here for the shortest period of time."

"In a very short few minutes, I will be switching my laundry into the driers, and then I have to go meet my friend, so I can't stay long after they get dry, but until I have to leave, I will watch them." I told her.

"Thanks, I shouldn't be that long though. I only live right down the street, and all I have to do is grab them and I should be back. Hey, excuse me; I'm going to use the ladies room before I go." She said disappearing past the row of driers and into the family bathroom located in the back of the mat.

About two and a half minutes later, the blonde immerged from the bathroom with a pink ball in her hand, and as she walked past her baskets, she slyly slid the pink ball of fabric into one of them and continued for the door.

"Be back," she cooed.

Once in her car, I realized that under the black shorts that she wore, she was now naked, because the ball of pink fabric that she placed so coyly in her basket was a pair of pink panties!

I stared intently at the basket, as thoughts raced through my head at millions of miles a second. 'Should I go grab those panties?' 'Why did she take them off?' 'Was it a thong, granny panties, or boy shorts?' 'Does she have a smell, and if so, what does she smell like?'

All of these thoughts rushed through my head, and before I knew it, I found myself placing my computer underneath the bench, as I got up and approached the basket. Once I was there, I knelt down and dug gently for the piece of pink fabric that was placed oh so carefully into the pile of clothing.

I held the pair of cotton boy shorts in my hand, and brought the glorious treasure to my nose and deeply inhaled. The euphoric high swirled around my head as the raw spicy smell of unwashed pussy pervaded throughout the air. She had just woken up from a hot sweaty sleep and through her shorts over her panties and came down to the mat without her morning shower. It smelled so incredibly good; I almost came on the spot with out even touching my cock. And to my delight, she couldn't quite make it to the bathroom; because a wet spot had spread right where her delightful pussy lips had lain on the fabric, as she must have dribbled a little piss on the fabric as she hurried to get them down to relieve herself.

Looking more intently, I a small white spot was evident in the crotch of her panties, where a little cum from last night had leaked and dried. Now my cock was about to explode if I didn't do something about this situation. I quickly got up, and stuffed the cotton rag into my pants pocket, and threw my clothes in the drier and shakily added quarters to each machine and then made a B-line for the bathroom as I slammed the door behind me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.