Modern Day Pen Pals - Cover

Modern Day Pen Pals

by BlackStallion21

Copyright© 2010 by BlackStallion21

Erotica Sex Story: This is a dedication to the other author listed in the story! I fell in LUST with this Sexy Red Head, and the rest is Fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

Ever fall in love with someone's personality before you've fully met them? Of course you have in the Internet Day and Age. It takes a mere nothing now days to accidentally IM someone and trip and fall into a relationship. Or a mere nothing to get onto an internet dating site, and with just a photo of who you think you are talking to, and a cunning correspondent with a sharp tongue to have even the world's toughest people eating out of the palms of the person they think they know!

And for the most part, that's what happened to me. I belong to a site for erotica novelists, Storiesonline.net, and I just happened to run into another personality, and I could say that for the most part, started to catch feelings for a personality!

And then after falling for a personality via the cyber space world, finally got to meet the redheaded beauty that I had met on the computer, and you'll never guess what happened!

BlackStallion21 to Sarahhh:

Hey home girl, it's your favorite black writer once again, and I figured I would get at you finally after pining after you for about a year...

I really enjoy your writings. I enjoy the fact that you take your time writing and researching your topics. It's not often that another author of my age and stature influences me. I've always read material from established authors to get my ideas, and you have changed that! Congrats.

But anyway, onto the reason I'm emailing today! I would really like to meet you! Maybe we could get coffee one day at a Starbucks™ or something and talk about collaborating on a story. I think with your stunning personality and both of our abilities to make pussies wet, and cocks hard with the tips of our pens, we'd make a killer story! Whaddaya think?

I think it would work!

But, I will let you go! Hope to hear back from you soon!

With Love,
TheBlackStallion21~

So with that email sent, I felt better with myself, and I decided to hit the Internet to catch a new story. Depressed after reading a couple of bad stories, I turned to the good ole internet porn that I had saved on my computer, and soon enough I had rubbed, beat, pulled and prodded all of my stress away! What would I do without internet porn?

Anyway ... I decided to check my email once more before heading to bed that night, and wouldn't you know, my cherry blossom was quicker on the drawl than I had expected her to be!

Sarahhh to BlackStallion21:

So Kiss-ass, I see you like my stories! Either that or you are one hellava kiss ass ... But in either event, I have to say Thank You for taking the time out to read my material! As you know yourself, for writers like us, the biggest complement someone can give you is just reading your work, let alone leaving a critique afterward!

Listen ... I am not particularly looking to collaborate with anyone right now, but don't run away with your tail 'tween your legs! That sounds like something I would be able to do in about a month or two. There's just too much on my plate right now. I'm in the works of getting published right now, and I'm not ready to keep writing.

BUT what I will invite you to do is to come to a Writers Conference. There is a "Story Sharing" at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center on April 2nd that last's all day. The doors open at 9am, and you can meet and greet with fellow Erotica authors, editors, and publishing companies. From there, the old goth/metal/industrial club, Club Heat downtown is hosting a Masquerade Ball for all of the writers. I will be at both of these events and you should be too! Bring a girlfriend if you would like, or show up solo, but what ever you do, you need to come! Anyway, I really hope to see you there!

XOXO,

Your Favo Red Head!
Sarahhh

An Erotica Story Writers Conference, huh? Interesting! I would have to attend! If nothing else, I could just find a publisher. Maybe an editor, and get on my way to getting my name out there! That's been something that I have always wanted to do!

But first, I would have to thank Sarahhh via email, and get some information about the conference. And unfortunately, this gave me a reason to go out shopping too to find a new outfit to wear.

The night before the event, I had booked a room at the Double Tree Hotel downtown Pittsburgh and had dinner solo at the Double Tree's restaurant, The Bigelow Grille, and when I got back to the room I had received an IM on my yahoo messenger from Sarahhh. Eager to find out what she had to say, I stripped out of my clothes into just my boxers, and jumped onto the bed and slid my laptop into my lap.

Sarahhh: Hey Black.

Blackstallion21: Hey mami, how are you?

Sarahhh: Really, I am sitting in my room horny as hell waiting on my boyfriend to give me a call. It's his birthday, and I promised him a day to be rivaled by all others, and he got called into work. Blackstallion21: Awe. I am so sorry to hear that love. If it's any constellation, (which I don't think it will be... ) I'm sitting in my hotel room alone without the prospects of a girl ... I just broke up with my ex last week. We were growing apart, and I couldn't stand to see the relationship dwindle.

Sarahhh: hmm, so tempted to come over and show you what I had for him! Lol

Blackstallion21: A proposition?

Sarahhh: lol, no ... sorry I was just kidding. I couldn't bring myself to cheating. I'm a good girl.

Blackstallion21: LOL, there's NO such thing now a days! But I respect your loyalty, b/c I would hope for the same in a relationship. Honestly.

... But the thought of licking from your neck to your navel is playing in the for front of my mind right now!

Sarahhh: Is it really? And what else would you do? ... If I may ask?

Blackstallion21: Well, the tongue ring in my mouth is dying to meet your clit to see if it's ticklish. And your nipples, and whatever else it may encounter...

Sarahhh: Ticklish huh? Well maybe one day you'll be able to find out. And maybe I'll find out if chocolate colored cock really tastes like chocolate or if everyone is lying to me. Whaddaya think?

Blackstallion21: Chocolate Cock? GNR! That's hilarious! I guess there's only one way to find out! Now isn't there?

Sarahhh: yep. Oh ... um, what's GNR stand for?

Blackstallion21: Gotta N*&&a Rollin! The "hood" way of saying LOL.

Sarahhh: That's funny. Well, I'm gonna get to bed. My boyfriend just lost out ... But I am going to double click my mouse thinking about your tongue ring and the things you promised me.

I'm holding you to it!

Blackstallion21: You got it upon ever getting the chance! Good Night Red!

Sarahhh: M.w.a.h.

And with that, I signed off of the computer, and put it on the floor, and tried to roll over to sleep. Only there was one big problem in my way. Lying on my stomach posed a problem with a hard cock under my body. And sleep wasn't exactly coming easy ... so I figured I would do the only thing that took me to sleep faster than sleeping pills. I took my throbbing pole that was already partially poking out of the eye of my boxers out and started stroking it.

It felt so good, and I couldn't think of anything better to do but close my eyes and relax. The picture perfect face of my red head popped into my mind, and the grip I had on my cock got a little tighter, and a moan escaped my lips.

The up and down, and up and down motions of my hand turned into the imagined up and down motion of Sarah's red hair bobbing up and down as she deep throated my cock. Her beautiful fiery hair was splayed over my stomach and thighs and I could almost feel the cool saliva running out of her mouth and down my tightening balls.

Oh my GOD ... this felt too real, and I was starting to really WANT Sarah to be there at the moment! Harder and faster my hand was flying over my cock as the tension started to mount and the bomb was getting close to exploding. I was throbbing recklessly, and it was only moments before I...

And before I could do anything about it, a pearl necklace fit for a queen rocketed out of my cock sending me into one of the biggest orgasms that I had experienced in years! ( ... Well maybe not years, but I was sure going to daydream about Sarah more often while I was punching the clown!)

I cleaned up the mess that would be sure to stain the carpet, comforter, and anything else it may have landed on, and I jumped under the covers, and before I knew it...

"Mr. Blackstallion, This is the Front Desk calling you for your 645am wake up. The restaurant is serving a complementary breakfast until 930a. Please feel free to also visit our Guest Pantry for your morning paper, or any other of your morning needs. Thank you for staying at The Double Tree Downtown Pittsburgh, and Have a Great Day."

... And by far, that was the best wake up call/ answering machine that I have ever received at a hotel.

Check out at 12? Really?

SO ... I got dressed, hit the gym for an hour, and at 9, hit the restaurant for breakfast. I threw my suitcase in the car, and decided to go for a walk around the great city of Pittsburgh, and made my way down to the Convention Center for the Conference.


Signing in at the Convention Center wasn't a problem, and as I walked around, I took in all of the atmosphere around me. There were young men, old men, young women, and old women too. There were couples, business people, hippies, gothic looking people, and even house wives. The extent of different looking everyday people was endless. So I didn't feel out of place at all. Now grant it, there weren't too many black people there, but there were enough that I didn't even feel out of place in that arena. Now if I could just find Sarah.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.