Life Is Not Fair
Chapter 14B: a Perfect Life!

Copyright© 2010 by brightstar

"Happy Birthday, sweetie," came the sonorous voice of my girlfriend on the phone. It was the morning of my official fourteenth birthday which I was lucky enough fell on a Saturday. I'd just woken up from sleep with my mom shouting from downstairs that I had an important phone call. I hadn't thought that it was my birthday neither did I think that it was Melissa on the line. I had to smile. What a great way to begin a new year!

"Thanks Princess," I greeted back on the line.

"So how's my boyfriend doing on his birthday morning?" "Nothing actually, except wishing that my girlfriend was here." "And what would you do if your girlfriend was there?" she asked in a breathy tone.

"I'd make her mine," I simply stated. " ... I'd possess her heart, her soul and her body. I'd take her to plateaus unknown with my caresses, exciting the very contours of her body." I was worked up and we both knew it. Call it the birthday fever but I knew that I had never desired her like I did at that moment. It was like I had this urge to possess her, dominate her. What is that called? Passion.

"Oh Evans," she moaned over the phone her breath catching in her voice. She was excited! As excited as I was at that moment, she was ten times more excited. But I felt weird talking to my girlfriend that way on the phone which was in our kitchen. It was very weird.

"Any chance that you could come over before noon?" I asked.

She seemed to have snapped out of whatever trance she was in although her breath was still slightly heavy. "Well," she drew out the word. "It is your birthday after all," was her conclusion as if that was the perfect reason.

"So, I should expect you?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes, in fact, I think I'll be coming over to your house right away.

"Well, see you when you get here." "Yeah, you too," she replied me.

"I love you," we called to each other simultaneously then laughed. We broke the connection.

I was still standing there beside the phone smiling like a cat when I heard, "Someone's in a good mood today." I turned around to see my mother smiling at me. I went over to her and hugged her. "I love you ma," I said to her emotionally.

"I love you too sweetheart," was her reply.

"Happy Birthday," she greeted me when we stopped hugging.

"Thanks," I replied her.

"So how do you feel, it being your fourteenth birthday and all?" she asked while going over to kitchen to start breakfast.

"Happy, in love and happy," I replied while sitting on the counter of the kitchen.

"Any chance that a certain blonde haired beauty caused this?" she teased me. We laughed at that.

"Yeah, definitely she's part of the reason. A part of it. There's you, there's Beth, there's Bethany, there's Jake and his girlfriend who is taking much of his time this days," we chuckled at that. "There are the whole Parkers and then there's the fact that I am better off today than I was last birthday. So, there's a whole carton of reasons why I should be happy and in love." "It's good that you're feeling this way. I think your father would be proud of the man you're becoming." It was meant to be a compliment and I appreciated it, but I couldn't help but wish that he was there with us at that moment.

"Yeah, I wish... ," I trailed off.

"Hey, I know that you still miss your father. But it's not like you're the only one. I miss him too. I think that on a day like this, he'd want you to focus on the more happy memories of your life," mom advised.

I sighed. There was no need getting down or melancholic. Like Melissa always said, live in the moment. I decided to wish for my father's return from the grave another time. For now, I had a girlfriend on her way to meet her man and I wouldn't think about meeting her the way I was.

I perked up. "You're right. Today is a happy moment in my life and I should be happy." "That's the spirit. I guess having a girlfriend has its advantages," she called over her shoulder.

"What does that mean?" I asked confused by her statement.

"You could say that a mother always knows when a lady is having an influence on her son, women's intuition." She laughed.

"Well, if your women's intuition is right, I have to go freshen up 'cos I have a girlfriend on her way to wish me a happy birthday. You might want to include her in your breakfast plan," I called out as I made for the stairs.

"Well, you'd have to come cook for your girlfriend 'cos I'm not your househelp or cook," mom called out loudly as I ascended the stairs. I decided not to reply to that.

I took care of my morning ablution with an unusual zeal. I guess that my girlfriend coming over was all the inspiration I needed.

I took the time to reminisce on life especially the last few weeks. Life has simply been perfect the last few weeks. I had a girlfriend whom I loved and who loved me as well. It was like we discovered something about ourselves after our first date together. We were more in love, more connected, more attuned to each other. With a smile, Melissa could communicate a million thoughts to me. It was like having a better, more improved version of the network that existed between us. We were the topic at school, us being an unusual pairing. But she didn't care neither did I of what people thought about us nor did I worry about her choosing me out of the multitudes of potential dates for her. I accepted the fact that she simply loved me and that was all there was to it.

We'd gone on other dates as well. Our second date was to a movie then to an ice-cream parlor. The third date was to a concert that was organized by a rock band on a road trip. That was Jake's and Lisa's second date as we double dated. I didn't care about the band or the music but Jake said it would be the concert of the decade and his enthusiasm was infective so we went. I didn't know that Melissa was a rock kind of girl until she started singing along with the band. Jake and I were blown away.

Then there's Jake and his girlfriend Lisa. It's awe-inspiring when I think about how they met, even to this day. It is one of those classic love fairytales; a geek and cheerleader both falling heads over heels with each other. Not that Jake was a Geek, please don't say I called him that, but he wasn't exactly the kind of guy that babes like Lisa went for. He was and is a nerd but I guess Lisa was a nerd as well in a better package. Since he started going out with Lisa, our time together had reduced but I don't begrudge him since I was as guilty as he was. We simply had graduated from a band of nerd without a life to a band of nerd with a life. I mean if you had a girlfriend as awesome and beautiful as Lisa or Melissa, you wouldn't leave your house for any other reason at all.

After I was through with my morning ablutions, I went down stairs to see about breakfast. I was surprised to hear gaggles of laughter coming from the kitchen so I went to investigate. I was heart-warmed by the vision I saw. There in our kitchen, it was really my mother's kitchen as women have a way of claiming these things for themselves, were my mother, Beth, Bethany, Melissa who looked so ravishing in plain jeans and tube top, and the most surprising of all, Lisa who could have given Melissa a run for her money in terms of attractiveness. Not that all of them weren't looking so beautiful and enticing but those two took enticing to a whole new level. I was heart-warmed because it isn't everyday a man sees the women he loves all in one place chattering and laughing without care in the world. But the vision of loveliness was enhanced when Melissa's laughter rang out like the tolling of the Big Ben of London. I was entranced and lost as she filled my vision, my thoughts, my world. She appeared in a halo with the other women becoming a blurrish sight.

I didn't hear them stop laughing neither did I know that if someone took a picture of me at that moment, a picture of my face, he would have taken a picture of a man satisfied in the world, a man in love and a man happy with everything in his life. It would have been a perfect picture.

"Does he do this often?" someone was asking which snapped me out of whatever trance I was in. That had to be amusing because they laughed.

I looked at them one after the other as they were laughing. If only they knew what they meant to me, if only ... I trailed off. I had no doubt that they understood perfectly what they meant to me.

Have you ever had one of those moments when it seems like you are hypersensitive to your environment? If you had, you would know that one of the characteristics of those moments is that whatever you're feeling at that moment is somewhat magnified almost to the extent that it becomes heart wrenching unless you have a way of letting it out.

"I love you all," I breathed through constricted nose and throat while looking from one person to another until my eyes rested on Melissa. I have no doubt that she knew what I was feeling. She came to me and our lips met. And it was déjà vu all over again. The feeling of floating in the air, drifting into an empty space, flying without wings.

When we came up for air, she looked at me and said the words I would never tire of hearing. "Always and forever," she breathed her arms around my neck as I held her waist. It was the first moment we'd ever kissed in front of my mom.

My throat was still tight so in order to say something at least, I croaked out a "Hi" much like a toad.

"Happy Birthday, my Love," was her reply to me. With it, our lips descended again. It might have been an eternity later that we came up for air again.

I looked around, especially at mom to gauge her reaction and they had this look of awe on their faces that I didn't recognize. I hoped that mom wasn't too angry at our PDA.

I looked at Lisa and said, "As much as I'd love to think that you came just for me, where's Jake?" Lisa looked hurt by my statement and replied, "Aww," she placed her hand on her heart. "And here I was thinking that you'd be interested in a threesome on your birthday." I am sure that had I been any fairer, I would have turned to green but I couldn't blush. I was flushed with embarrassment. How could she talk about a threesome in front of my mom like it was nothing? They were laughing at me so hard, even my mother that I had to use Melissa to hide.

"Aww, poor baby, you want mama to hide you, to protect you?" she asked in a very strange voice which only aggravated their laughter more. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. So, I turned and left. Okay, maybe I got it all wrong. I turned and ran like I was being pursued by a cheetah. I ran to the sitting room where I was proved right in assuming that Jake was around somewhere. He was watching the tube while eating flakes.

"Hi dude," I greeted as I sat beside him.

"If it isn't the Birthday Boy. How'd you do?" "Like I just saw my best friend." "Yeah, you patronizing glut, but I appreciate the sentiments." We laughed at that.

"So what chaseth thee?" "Aww, just a little girl teasing," I answered while scathing the major thrust of the teasing.

"What was the teasing about?" "You know females and their devilish minds. I'm sure they'd tell you about it." Diplomacy is the best policy right?

"What you watching?" I asked turning to the television.

"Nothing important, just an excuse for me to escape being among so much estrogen," he admitted.

I nodded my head in understanding. "I hear you man." We were quiet for a while before out of the blues, he said, "We're lucky, aren't we?" I looked at him in confusion. What brought the introspective Jake on? "Yeah, we are," I finally replied.

"I mean, here we are, fourteen years of age and we already found our soulmates," he expatiated.

"Is she The One?" I asked knowing that he'd get my drift.

"Yeah, she is." He looked at me to see if I understood what was going through his head. I looked back at him, gauging his level of sincerity. He sighed and continued. "I mean, I know that it's a little bit too early to tell but," he looked at me again. "I just knew the first moment I set my eyes on her. And when we talked, when she looks into my eyes, when she laughs, when she kisses me, it feels like my world fades away and she's the only thing that exists. I love her man." He looked at me as he concluded.

I watched his face all through his diatribe and he certainly had that smitten look about him. He was madly in love. I draped my arm around his shoulder and drew him close to me. "I understand, my friend. I understand how you feel. It is the most amazing yet scariest feeling in the world knowing that with just one look, she could destroy your world as well as edify it. I understand very well." We were silent for a while still in the same position. "But we are lucky," he reiterated after some time. I nodded. "The luckiest SoBs in the world." We laughed.

"What would you wish for if I was a genie?" he asked.

"You're not a genie," I pointed out to him.

"Yeah, but com'on you can't tell me that you can't tell me your deepest wish. Is it your dad?" he asked while gauging my reaction. I shook my head.

"What is it then?" he asked almost frustrated.

"Are you a genie?" I asked him drawing it out while trying to find a way around answering the question.

"You're stalling," he observed.

"You're damn right I'm stalling. I can't just tell you my deepest darkest wish." He was quiet for a while which was frustrating because it meant that he really needed to know. I'd never keep anything from Jake. I'd always tried to be always truthful to him because that's what you do when you demand the same standards from others. I had no doubt that he'd have told me his deepest, darkest secret were he in my shoes.

"I want a baby," I said from no where. I looked at him and he had this scandalous look on his face. "Not just any baby, but I want a baby by Melissa," I concluded. There it was, my deepest, darkest secret was in the open.

I never thought about having a baby or procreating. Hell, I was still a virgin. But on our first date, the moment Melissa asked me to tell her about my father, that moment I was talking about my father, I had this over powering urge to breed her, to see her pregnant with my baby. I don't know where the thought came from but my mind was filled with visions unbidden of her swelling belly with my baby. I mean, she wanted to know me like no other woman had ever. I wanted to possess her like no man had ever done.

"Wow, that's strange. Where did that come from?" he asked when he had gotten some control of his emotions.

"I dunno. Have you ever had a woman tell you she wants to know everything about you, everything. Have you ever had someone you love tell you that they want to know everything about you? Melissa did and it was like this part of my brain I wasn't even aware of came alive and I wanted to possess her like no man had ever done. I wanted her to be mine, the mother of my kids." "Wow," was all he could come up with.

"Am I a pervert?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you're a lecherous pervert," he teased. We chuckled at that. Leave it to Jake to find a comic relief for any serious situation.

"But you're also a smart one," he continued. "I mean, if I had a woman as beautiful as my sister as a girlfriend, I wouldn't want to leave her at all." "But you do," I pointed out to him.

"Yeah, I know. Which brings me back to my earlier statement; we are very lucky." And just like that, we'd scathed the topic of wanting to impregnate his sister.

We lazed about in front of the telly for the better part of the afternoon while being cuddled with our girlfriends.

That evening, with the Parkers and the Ferguson's in attendance, I cut my birthday cake. It wasn't anything ostentatious, but it was meaningful. I got a lot of gifts. Melissa gave me a superman tee shirt, saying I was her superman. Jake gave me a Game Boy. Bethany gave me a Walkman with Celine Dion cd in it. Lisa said she didn't know what to get me so she got me a copy of Julius Caesar saying that from what people said about me, I was the kind of guy that could build an empire of nothing. I was floored by that gift. The adults gave me gift certificates except my mom who gave me a computer system and Beth who got me a printer. Overall, it was a great evening because I got to spend it with my family and friends.

The best part of the evening was when I was with Melissa watching the night sky. It was one of those nights when the stars are in their brightest. "You have the brightest stars," she observed.

"And I'm lucky to share them with you, my Princess," I said while kissing her hair.

"Thanks." She was quiet for a while. "I'm the lucky one to have you." I stroked her lustrous hair as we continued to look at the sky. If this was what paradise felt like, I wanted to be like this forever.

She raised her head and looked at me, deep into my eyes. I couldn't escape her stares. "Someday, I'll make your deepest, darkest wish come true," she promised.

I was flabbergasted. I wanted to ask her what she was talking about but I knew that it was futile. I knew as well as she did that there was no doubt about what she was talking about. And the visions came unbidden in my heads. Melissa pregnant with my baby, Melissa giving birth to my baby, Melissa breastfeeding my baby; the visions came to me. With it came a passion that I never knew existed within me.

She placed her hand on my heart and said, "But not tonight." With that, she dipped her head and our lips met and the fireworks exploded. I attacked her mouth, exploring the contours of her like Columbus the great explorer. I was taken to heights of passion unimaginable. It was scary and I lost control.

My mind was blank. All that was in my mind was to make her mine, possess her, dominate her, own her like no man have ever done; her body, her soul, her heart. I was reduced to a caveman by my emotions and hormones. Emotions ran deep, passion ran wild but whatever I felt was tempered by the fact that this was the woman I loved, the one I would spend the rest of my life with. My feelings were tempered by the knowledge that this was my soul mate and as much as I loved her, she loved me nearly as much. It tempered it, yet it made it better, more poetic, more beautiful.

My mouth was on her neck and she moaned out loud like we were all alone in a vast wilderness. Her moan was like adding fuel to fire. It spurred me on. I nibbled at her neck, licking and sucking and lightly biting into it like one would an apple, ripe for the taking. She was ripe for the taking. I had this urge to mount her, but I felt something within me, she wasn't ready. My woman wasn't ready to be mounted. A feeling washed through me, calming me. This was a race but not like every other race. There was no finish line. There was no individuality in this race, you took you partner along the way, making sure that whatever you felt, they felt a ten times more. It was a different race.

I came back to her lips, taking them with my teeth, biting them lightly then plunging my tongue into her mouth. I gave her no inch of control. She might not be ready, I might love and care about her more than anyone I knew but I still wanted to possess and dominate her. Her moment would come but that moment was mine. I was surreptitiously opening her shirt that she'd changed into.

I was greeted by a sight, a flawless expanse of flesh and the swelling of her breast. God, how that sight excited me, entranced me, mesmerized me. She wore a red bra which blended and enhanced her tanned skin. I kissed this expanse of flesh, claiming every expanse of flesh as a settler would claim a land that he came across. I was like that settler. This is where no man had ever gone before, and if I had a say in the matter, no other man would go here. Then I came upon the swelling that I saw. For her age, Melissa was well endowed in the bust department. I ran my tongue through the line of her lingerie, partly touching her skin and the fabric of the lingerie. All this while, Melissa was moaning and wriggling beneath me like a worm.

I raised my head and looked at her face. If I had a camera, I would capture this moment forever. If I was an artist, I would frame this moment on paper forever. Her face was a play of emotions. And I was excited. More so, I was excited that I was the one that caused it. She must have missed my ministrations because she opened her eyes. And her blue eyes bore into me. God, what those eyes did to me.

"I love you," I whispered through constricted throat as my gaze shifted from her face to her bra-clad breast. I have never handled a bra before but somehow, I knew to place my hand between the valley of her breast and release the catch of the bra.

Then I saw her breasts. They were not as tanned as the rest of her skin, retaining some levels of paleness. I was awe-struck by the sight as she watched me watch her.

"God, you're beautiful," I finally breathed. The sight made me salivate like a shameless dog. It was the beginning of my Pavlovian conditioning, because anytime I'd see her breast, my mouth would be filled with saliva. I had a burning urge to eat her breast. And I did. From the moment my tongue made contact with her breast, tasting the delicacy that was her flesh, I was gone. Her moan could have alerted the world of our shenanigan but I didn't care. I ran my tongue through her areoles from the right breast to the left, like a food critic. Then I came upon her nipples, small, firm and hard as rocks. I couldn't resist. I was only a human, staring at the food of the gods. No man could have resisted such delicacy. My whole world changed the instant my lips wrapped around her left nipple. It was like this was the very definition of life. I sucked, I nibbled, I bit her nipples taking her through a plethora of feelings. I'd read that true pleasure couldn't be experienced without pains. I supplied the pains, I supplied the pleasures.

It was unexpected the reaction I got from her. One moment I was sucking her nipples and she was writhing on the grass, the next moment, she arched her back and froze. I daren't stop my ministrations. I knew what was happening to her, having read about it, but as much as I wanted to watch her face while she had her first Evans-induced orgasm, I wanted her to climb higher unto the plateau of pleasure. I continued to lick and suckle and bite and nibble at her nipples until she couldn't take anymore. It was only when she said "please, I can't take anymore," that I allowed myself some level of pleasure.

I looked at her face and she looked different, serene, peaceful and vulnerable as she looked back at me with those blue eyes that were my undoing.

But I wasn't finished. Any other man would be satisfied with just giving her one orgasm, no matter how big, but I wasn't just any man. I wanted to own every single part of her, no question, no procrastination. This kind of price never comes twice in a lifetime. She must have known that I wasn't true with her because her eyes got a gleam in her, confirming my theory that she wasn't completely mine.

I looked at her stomach, flat and firm. And I started again. I ran my tongue all over her stomach, concentrating on her belly button. Many might not know that a lady's stomach is an erogenous zone or that her belly button is highly sensitive, sharing a direct link to the pleasure centre of her brain. I never knew this but I discovered that night.

I opened the zipper of her jeans to meet her panties. I don't know about you but a woman's panties are among the sexiest things I have ever come across in my life. Her panties matched her bra color, same red color. I think, she wore more of a thong than a pant. I dragged the jeans off her waist until it was bunched around her knee. She was uncomfortable but that was what increased the eroticism of the situation; making it look like a stolen moment. I was immediately struck by a smell unlike anything I'd ever smelled before. I knew where it came from without ever encountering it before. I couldn't help myself. I raised her legs and dove in between her legs. My mouth closed on her panty-clad crotch. It was naughty but the most erotic thing I'd ever done all my life. I munched on her fanny through the panties all the while hearing her moan continuously; I'd hit jackpot.

I wanted more. So, in a show of unusual strength, I tore her panties to shreds. That act excited her like nothing on earth. And I was left with the vision of her paradise. This is stuff that legend was made off. The treasure that spurred kings to war. It was the treasure that men all through the ages have sought after. Here I was, a young man that by sheer luck has found my own treasure. And it was the best treasure in the world; all mine.

If I thought I had an over powering urge to eat her breast, I was more taken over by the desire to drink the wine of her treasure, to drink from her River of Life. As delicious as the feast of the gods were, the allure of their wine, the promise of life eternal was much more overpowering. And I smelled her. A woman is like wine. You never taste it without smelling it. It's the simple fact of life. Having got my fill of her overpowering, heady smell, I ran my tongue from the lower part of her slit to the top, tasting the best wine ever. I was a goner. There was nothing I'd rather do than drink this wine day after day because therein lies the secret of eternal youth.

She was moaning, crying her satisfaction to the world. Nothing could be more satisfying than hearing a woman scream her pleasures to the world while her man is pleasuring her. It's like a passing grade. My ego was definitely stroked. I sucked and nibbled and bite, especially on her clit. The more I drank, the more she offered. None can refuse an offering of the gods.

Just like her first one, the second orgasm stole through her as she shook beneath me, arched her back and came. My mouth was awash with hot fluid as lapped her offering. It was only after she calmed that I slowed down. I felt like a man whose prayed had been answered.

I brought up my face as she looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. There was adoration, admiration and love there. I was smitten. I kissed her like I never did before not minding that her offering was still on me. Only then did I feel like her domination was complete. I looked at her and she was mine.

"I love you," I breathed into her face.

"Always and forever," she replied as she clung to me.

"Was it good for you?" I asked perfunctorily. I already knew the answer to that.

"As if you didn't know?" she replied. "God, I must have cum buckets." We laughed at that. I was glad that we could laugh after making love.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she asked after our laughter died down.

"You really want to know that bit of information?" I asked back.

"Squash that. I don't want to know," she answered.

"I thought as much," I retorted.

We were quiet for a long time, coming down from our high. The sky was still filled with the brightest stars. That was the most memorable day of my life.

"It's your turn now," she said after some time while turning and looking at my face. I stroked the hair of her face.

"It doesn't have to be by turn," I said while still stroking her hair.

"I know but I want to do this for you," she replied. Then in a low sultry voice she continued, "I want to own every part of you, especially this part," she grabbed my penis through my jeans. I was immediately rock hard. " ... I want to make this my totem of worship, obeying my every whim." I was aroused. I'd been aroused when I was pleasuring her but my concentration on her domination made me lose my erection. Now, I was rock hard, harder than granite. "My body, my heart, my soul are all yours, my Princess," I avowed. It was simple making that promise. I don't think I'd ever find another woman on the face of the earth that'd affect me the way Melissa did. I doubted it.

She kissed me. It was a simple kiss, filled with promise and love. It started simply as a loving kiss, but the passion grew to a different level. She wasted no time at all. Before I knew what was happening, I was buck naked and my cock was pointing to the sky.

Her hot breath on my crotch made it jump, dangling in excitement, seeking the source of that excitement. I felt the hot breath on my crotch again, this time intentionally on her part. God, how aroused I was. I wanted something to take hold of me and bring me satisfaction. I would have done it but for the life of me, I could never deny her that pleasure.

"Please," I pleaded when it was too much. She giggled at me. "Please what?" she asked mischievously ensuring that her breath was in constant contact with my cock.

"Please make me cum," I pleaded again.

"You've had your fun with me, making me yours, now's my time. What would you give for a chance to cum?" she prodded, stopping entirely to breath on my cock.

The loose was more profound than I'd have thought. I made to take matters into my own hand but she deflected my hand while giggling at my antics. I didn't know that she was a sadist, that she'd enjoy teasing me like this. "You already own my heart, my body, my soul, what else do you want?" I rasped out in frustration.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.