The Prick - Cover

The Prick

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack is a 34 year old womanizer. But his women appear to love him nontheless.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex  

Now I admit that I'm not perfect. I mean, I married Fellah the slut after training her for only three months. But she had answered my key question with a response I never expected.

"How do you want me to fuck you tonight?"

"Mmmm, should you choose, Master, I would prefer that you refer to me as your whore, or just whore. But since you ask your whore what she wants ... I'd like you to slide your fingers between my legs and tease my clit with your fingertips. I would like you to make my cunt so wet it drools down my thighs to the sheets and soaks them. And I'd appreciate it if you'd whisper in my ear that I drive you crazy. You could tell me that I'm beautiful, but that's not necessary. All I really want is to have you nudge my lips open with the head of your magnificent cock."

So, like a damn fool, I flew the nineteen year-old to Vegas and married her in one of the many chapels that dot the Strip.

I will admit that her Libyan gash was damn near perfect. And she learned how to suck cock quickly and better than almost any cunt I've ever known. That and her willingness to go along with anything I suggested, kept us together for five years.

Anyway, we were in the Mirage, wandering past the many swanky shops when Fellah saw this "Fuck Me" type dress in a window and gushed over it, I took her hand and pulled her into the store, and insisted that she try it on.

The saleswoman, figured us as a lovey-dovey couple, and let me have a peek or two into the dressing room while Fellah tried the dress on. Fellah had no idea I had already glommed her ass and tits as she wriggled into the tight, black dress. She was wearing the wrong type bra for the dress and had taken it off, and like most young girls, she was also wearing a thong. I caught the saleswoman sneaking a peek at her pear-shaped mammaries, and said, "You like girls?"

Apparently she did, because she got flustered and didn't do anything when I cupped her ass and told her she was free to watch with me. In fact, other than going rigid, she did nothing, and I left my hand where I'd put it.

Fellah came out, and with some encouragement on our part, modeled the dress for us. We told her it was stunning, and she beamed happily and returned to the booth to take it off and put her own clothing back on.

"I'll take it," I told the saleswoman, whose face was flushed as she said, "Very good, sir," and turned to leave. I caught her hand and in a low voice whispered, "You want some of that?"

That made her nervous, and she pretended she didn't know what I was talking about. I like people like that. They won't admit something you ask them. So I got right to the point.

"You liked her tits and ass, right?" She didn't respond, so I said, "Let me be blunt, you want her, I can see that. I can fix you up with her. How's that sound?" The hook was out, now I had to wait for her to take the bait.

"You can do that?" she said, almost stammering out the words.

"And your name is?" I shot back.

"Cleo ... but I..."

"Tomorrow night, seven sharp. Gimmie a sec ... I'll write the address down for you."

I had to laugh; this broad was almost too easy. I handed her the address just as Fellah, walked out of the dressing room holding the dress as if it were the crown jewels.

"How much is the dress?" I inquired as Cleo put my note in her purse.

"Two hundred, but I ... um, I can give you the employee discount."

"What!" Fellah gasped. "You're not buying that for me ... are you?"

Ignoring her for the moment, I said, "I'm not an employee."

"No, I am," Cleo replied, and wrote 20% off the price.

I paid in cash, and she gave me a thin smile, while Fellah's jaw hung open, still naive enough to believe that anyone would spend that kind of money on her.

One worm, two fish; and for only two hundred bucks, not bad, I thought, as Cleo carefully placed the dress in a box, and stole a look at Fellah every time the girl wasn't looking.

Outside the store, Fellah regained her voice and said, "I adore you, Jack, but you must know you can't spend that kind of money..."

"Shut the fuck up! I can, and I will, spend my money, and yours if you have any, where and when I goddamn well please! Now where's Victoria's?"

"Huh?" she said, not grasping what I was doing just yet.

"Do you know where Victoria's Secret is?"

"Yes, but ... why?"

"For one, you need a bra to wear with the dress, or do you prefer going braless?"

"I ... I don't..."

"You got the dress, now you need some other ... things to wear with it, or am I crazy?"

"Why are you suddenly buying me these things?"

"Don't you like the dress?"

"I love..." she couldn't think of anything to say, and clamped her mouth shut. I liked that about her.

"I love it too. You're a beautiful woman, not to mention my almost blushing bride. I want you to knock people's eyes out when you walk into some snazzy place wearing the dress. You know, that saleslady, Cleo, couldn't take her eyes off you."

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not kidding, I had to keep her from going into the dressing room after you."

"Why, I wasn't sFellahling..." Then my words hit home. "You mean..."

"She wanted you."

"Oh, Jack ... I don't believe you."

"Don't ever tell me you don't believe me, Fellah," I said, and followed with, "Oh, here's Victoria's, let's go," and taking her arm, steered her inside.

"Can I help you?" A pert salesgirl, about twenty, asked with a smile.

"Yes, the lady needs a bra. One that will go with..." and handed the box with the dress in it to her, "This dress."

"Oh ... yes, well, would you mind trying the dress on for me?" she asked Fellah, who could only give me a kind of exasperated look; a look she didn't mean and we both knew it.

Taking a deep breath, she accepted the red dress from the salesgirl and went into change.

This dressing room was more private that the first one, and provided neither me nor the salesgirl any vantage point from which to see Fellah's shapely body. And so, along with the salesgirl, I waited for Fellah to come out.

She was even more stunning this time, for she had had the opportunity to see herself in 'her' dress for the first time, and obviously liked what she saw.

"Wow, that's some dress," the salesgirl offered. Fellah seized on her words and gave me a real smile.

We bought two bras, and some lacy under things; and when I inquired about a black collar to wear with the black dress Fellah was so embarrassed she tried to leave the store, but I prevented her. The salesgirl flushed at this, but then asked if a garter belt was needed to go with the outfit.

"No!" Fellah whimpered. I gave the salesgirl a stern look and told Fellah to be quiet. After that, the salesgirl rang up my purchases without a word, giving me plenty of room as she placed the items in a large bag.

"Husband and Master?" This was the form I had instructed her to take when addressing me. Actually she had the option of using either, or both.

"Yes, Fellah?"

"Why are you buying me these things?" Fellah asked. I had previously ordered her to go naked at all times when we were indoors.

"I want you to look stunning when I show you off tonight."

"Show me off?"

"Yes, I've been wondering what a little bee like you will attract, a male or a female. That's why I want you to look especially good."

"Master, are you about to give me away?"

"No, but I am about to lend you to someone."

"Oh, Husband!" she sounded pathetic, and I told her so while ushering her off to one of those hallways that led one to the restrooms and side entrances to the shops running adjacent to the corridor.

After checking that no one was following, I grabbed her by the hair at the nape of her neck and growled, "Listen, cunt, you're mine, and I'll do with you as I damn well please."

I heard someone coming and released her. An old woman passed us on her way to the restroom.

When she'd entered the restroom, I addressed Fellah, saying, "What are you?"

"I ... I'm your cunt ... your whore, Master."

"What's the only reason you're worth pissing on?"

"So others will know I'm yours. You ... um, piss on me to mark your territory."

I held her face in my hands, and she looked into my eyes with adoration. "You're learning, Fellah, you're learning."

She proved me right by hooking one leg around my waist, and the other around my leg.

"Does my whore want to fuck?"

"Yes, Husband, I want to fuck ... here and now if you want."

A moment later Fellah's face was buried in the crook of my neck.

"I want you to blow me right here."

Without saying a word, Fellah dropped to her knees and began to unzip my fly. The old woman came out of the restroom just as she brought my hardon to her mouth.

"Have a nice day, ' I called out as she was abreast of us. She hadn't been looking at us, but my words forced her to look our way and her mouth dropped open as she saw Fellah's tongue paying homage to the crown of my cock.

"Fuck you ... both of you!" she spat out, and kept walking while my laughter chased her down the long corridor.

"Two more sucks, that's all you get, cunt," I snarled into her hair then yanked her head away and tucked my dick back into my pants. The old woman would undoubtedly be going to the mall police, and we didn't want to disrupt our lovely honeymoon, so I pulled Fellah to her feet and returned to our suite at the Mirage where I let her finish the blowjob while I looked out the window at the fantastic lights along the Strip.

I took Cleo's phone call at eleven. She asked if it would be all right to drop by a little after midnight. I told her that was fine with me.

"What ... what about Fellah?" she asked nervously.

"What about her?"

"Is she..."

"Ready, willing and able, Cleo. Are you?"

"Um, I don't..."

"I get to fuck you after you two finish."

"Oh ... I didn't think..."

"That's the deal, take it or leave it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.