Benefactor's Gift - Cover

Benefactor's Gift

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Will Rance has everything and nothing. He's also doing a good job of drinking himself to death, at least until an unknown benefactor takes an interest in his life. Sometimes it's better to receive than to give.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Nudism  

Will pulled his expedition smoothly into the Johnson City Wal-Mart, and parked before turning to look over the seat at Eve and Ling. "You two stay close to me and Olga. I don't want some dumb shit redneck to think he can have a little free pussy. I'm a greedy bastard, and don't share well."

Eve and Ling nodded solemnly as they all climbed out and headed for the entrance, with Will in the lead. Will noticed that Eve and Ling had bracketed him when they each wrapped both of their arms around him.

"This is the first time I have ever shopped Master." Whispered Ling in a small voice. Will looked down at the diminutive Ling in surprise only to find her looking around with wide eyes, a mixture of equal parts fear and delight on her face as they made their way to the misses section.

Stopping in front of the section containing a vast array of clothes for his two petite girls Will gave them each a reassuring hug. "Girls, I want you to find jeans, and tops that fit so you can try them on for me, and then we'll work on picking out what looks good based on your size."

"Can I help you folks with something?" Will looked over at the smiling older, and slightly heavy black lady, who was dressed in a very nice cream colored blouse with slightly darker slacks and nodded his assent.

"Ling is from China, and hasn't shopped like this before. Can you help outfit these three treasures for me?" As the sales associate nodded and looked the two petite girls over, they looked across Will at each other for a second before each kissed a cheek, causing Will to blush, and Olga to giggle as she caressed the back of his neck softly.

"I know we have lots that'll fit you three, and make your man's mouth water." The woman grinned at the enthusiastic nods from both Eve and Ling. "Let me go tell my boss I'm going to help your ladies get outfitted. I'll be right back." The woman's eyes flicked over Will's shoulder to Olga. "A real challenge, finally." The woman rubbed her hands together in anticipation. "I'll love dressing you honey. I do dearly love a challenge."

Will couldn't suppress his chuckle at the sound of surprise from Olga as the woman hurried towards the back. "She wasn't afraid of me Master."

Will took Olga's hand from its place on the back of his neck and kissed the palm of it. "She saw a tall and gorgeous woman, just like I do, Amazon." Will's voice took on a wistful tone as he continued. "I want to show the world just how devastatingly beautiful you three are. I want every man who sees you to be struck dumb from just looking at you three blessings in my life. This is just to get you three started with jeans and such. We have a hell of a busy day ahead, because you're mine, and I want you three to have everything to make you happy."

Will found himself suddenly crushed in the middle of three affectionate females, and was surprised at the emotion in Olga's voice as she whispered in his ear. "To have such a Master is enough. I would be happy if you did nothing but use me as slaves should be used."

Will turned his head slightly and kissed his Amazon lightly on the lips. "Plenty of that for all of you, just not right her e in the middle of the store girls." When the girls released him with a blush and a giggle Will took the opportunity to kiss Eve and Ling deeply, but was interrupted by the associate who cleared her throat with an amused look on her face.

"When I get done with them dear you are liable to end up in jail honey, 'cause you won't just kiss them sweetie. Cops don't generally like it when you get that affectionate in public." Will smiled at the knowledgeable tone and took a second to look at the woman's name tag before speaking.

"Well Nellie, I leave my three girls in your hands. Make them shine as much as possible here, but I'm planning on getting them tailored clothes for formal occasions." Nellie nodded and gently pulled Will aside.

"What's your budget honey? How careful do I have to be?" Will smiled and winked at Olga upon hearing Nellie's question. He pulled his unmarked black credit card out, causing Nellie's eyes to bug out in surprise.

"It takes what it takes Nellie. All I want is quality for the price. I'm going to go and do some man shopping while you start from the skin out on those three. Okay?" Will chuckled softly as Nellie nodded slowly.

"Here you go Amazon, hold that until she gets done with y'all, that way you can pay and change for me if I take too long." Will tossed the credit card to Olga and walked back towards the lawn and garden center whistling tunelessly. For the first time since he had finished his investments, Will felt upbeat and wasn't thinking about alcohol or being alone. Instead, as he grabbed an abandoned cart, he was thinking about how shabby his land looked.

Will quickly made his way to the lawn and garden center, and thinking about how his tools, mowers, and such had been outside in the weather close to a year, decided to just buy new ones and salvage what was still usable of the others. Starting at the hand tools Will picked up a maul, a twelve pound sledge hammer, two double bit axes, four wedges for splitting wood, a dozen sawhorse brackets, and two bow saws with several extra blades.

Will started towards the mowers, but was sidetracked by the display of chain-saws. Looking them over carefully Will grabbed two of what he considered to be the best built of the bunch. A case of two cycle oil, spare chains, and maintenance kits, as well as hard side cases for each of the saws left just enough room in his cart for will to pick out both a five gallon and one gallon gas cans, that had to be perched on top. Will pushed his overloaded cart to the cash register, and blushed at the raised eyebrows the young lady gave him when he asked sheepishly.

"Will it be alright if I bring my truck around and load it up? I have some other stuff to buy." The willowy brunet just laughed and nodded as Will swiped his ATM card and pushed his cart off to the side before hurrying out for his expedition.

With careful stacking Will still filled up over half of his cargo space with both his previous purchases, as well as a weed eater, and pressure washer. Stepping back and surveying the room left Will heaved a disgusted sigh. "I should have bought a big truck."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.