Benefactor's Gift
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Will Rance has everything and nothing. He's also doing a good job of drinking himself to death, at least until an unknown benefactor takes an interest in his life. Sometimes it's better to receive than to give.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Nudism  

Will finally found his wallet in the sock drawer of his dresser, and after making sure it had all he needed, shoved it into the back pocket of his pants angrily. It seems that in the three weeks or so since he had been to the store Will's wallet had grown legs and hid from him. Turning he headed for the living room where his girls had gathered. The frown on Will's face evaporated into stunned disbelief as he walked into the living room, and beheld what his three girls had called 'traveling clothes'.

Eve was in a very sexy set of daisy duke jean shorts and tight white t-shirt that read DIRTY DOCTOR & NAUGHTY NURSE ALL IN ONE ... jealous yet??? Shaking his head with a laugh Will hugged Eve tightly, as he asked. "Are you really a doctor at what, seventeen?"

Eve's eyes sparkled in delight as she ran over to her doctor's bag and back, causing some very distracting viewing in the process, and came back with a folder she proudly presented proudly to her Master. "I was trained from birth to be my Master's medical professional Master. I can do dental, cosmetic, vascular, and reconstructive surgeries Master, as well as being a registered nurse."

Cracking open the folder Will discovered that Eve Martin was twenty two years old, had been emancipated from thirteen, and had more letters after her name than were in it. Flipping through the folder Will discovered it was packed with diplomas and recommendation letters from various schools he assumed were in England.

"You should be fifty if these are real." Eve's small hand flipped the folder to the back, where Will saw several sheets of paper. Skimming them he realized they were contracts. Eve's voice was sad when she spoke.

"Before his death, Master Whitman arranged for me to be personally trained under the best medical professionals in England. They taught me as best they could, but I could not complete the training before he died. The day I finished Master, was the day he died of a stroke." Will wrapped Eve in a tight embrace and felt her tears soak his shirt as she continued. "I failed, and was to be put to death for it by his wife. If you had not wanted me Master, I would have been boiled alive, and then fed to her other slaves after they had been forced to watch as a lesson not to fail."

Will's stomach churned as he thought of Eve's fate. That was more horrible than anything he had ever dared to think about. "You're safe now Eve, and you are safe here as long as you want to be." Will's voice was thick with emotion, and he suddenly felt Olga's strong arms surround them both.

"Tiny Eve, our Master is a kind man, a caring man, and one you will be proud to serve." Eve raised her reddened eyes and looked at Will seriously.

"Master, I will be the best slave you could ever wish for. Anything you ask of me I will do gladly." Will silenced anything else Eve was going to say the only way he could, with a kiss. Eve tasted of tears and honey, and will lost himself in the sweet softness of her lips, while Ling and Olga wrapped cocooned them both in comforting arms and soothing sounds.

When the two finally broke the kiss, Will looked down at an equally dazed Eve. "You are fucking addictive Doc. Holy Shit, you should be illegal Eve." Will's other two slaves giggled at the distracted and worshipful tone in their Master's voice as Eve shivered and spoke in a whisper.

"I had an orgasm Master, and I'm the one supposed to be illegal?" Eve's voice took on a teasing tone as she snuggled into Will more firmly. "If we aren't careful sisters Master will have dozens of slaves around waiting for kisses, and he will never play with us."

Will's jaw dropped in shock as he thought about women wanting to kiss him. His confused mental state wasn't helped by Olga, who kissed the top of his head before stating, "Master's touch is just as potent." Will shivered at the steely violence contained in Olga's voice as she continued. "He has given me the greatest gift any could have, and for that and that alone, any who dare to try to harm MY Master shall have their entire bloodline erased from this earth."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.