Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 29: Finding and loving

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: Finding and loving - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Marcus Dolohov had rented a remote farm cottage with several stone outbuildings. It was in a pretty isolated position and one of the outbuildings would make a fine holding place for his prisoners. Once I soundproof it with a muffalato charm, it would not matter if a stranger passed by at the wrong moment. They would never hear a thing, he thought to himself. Now I just have to find out where Lovegood and her detective boyfriend stay and I can start planning my revenge.

Luna and Tunie were on a shopping trip. Luna was looking for dresses. She needed a bridal gown for herself, a bridesmaid's gown for Tunie and a further two for Ginny and Hermione who were to be matrons of honour. Tunie was excited to be shopping with her new mum and proved to be a natural for the catwalk as she posed in the dresses she tried on. Eventually her shopping was complete and she had arranged with the shop that Ginny and Hermione could make appointments so that they could come for fittings.

The invitations and any other stationary she needed she had done on her own presses. When I go to see Ginny about coming for a fitting, she thought I should see Harry again about the possibility of publishing his book. She made up her mind that she would give him a very competitive rate as she was fairly certain it would be a best seller and run to several reprints. If she was going to do that, she would need to hire staff because the book would need to be edited and produced.

This would be a good thing, because after the wedding she would want to spend more time with Tunie and leave Dudley free to get on with his job. So delegating a lot of the work she now did on the magazine would leave her free to do that. Her life was changing in ways that she would never have dreamed of a few short months ago and she had never been happier. As the new mother and new daughter made their way into the tearoom both were more than content with their lot and chatted happily to one another as the enjoyed their snack.

When Justin found out that Vicky had arranged to be off Tuesday and Wednesday off the following week, he arranged that he should come down to their country place. She agreed and it was arranged that she would stay the night and he would take time off as well so that they could spend the days together.

When Vicky duly arrived just before ten in the morning Justin took her to the section of the large Manor house that had been converted into a separate flat for him and he made her coffee and laid before her a tray of scones and cakes that their cook had made ready for him that morning.

"Are you interested in horses at all" he asked her as they sat together in his living room drinking their coffee.

"I've never ridden a horse in my life," said Vicky, "but like a lot of little girls I went through a stage when I dreamed of having one and riding in the Olympics."

"Well if you are up for it, you could have a try today. We have a lovely little mare that we keep for teenage friends of my oldest sister's daughters and she would give you a chance to try your hand."

"But I don't have any riding things," Said Vicky.

"Well you are wearing jeans," said Justin, "So if you let me know your shoe size. I will probably be able to supply you with a pair of riding boots and we have plenty of hats kicking about the stables' There will be one that will fit you."

Vicky was excited and apprehensive at the same time but it was something she had thought about doing several times so she decided that she would take this opportunity.

"I Think I will take you up on that" she said to him.

Justin gave her a bundle of magazines to read while he went in search of boots.

About fifteen minutes later he returned, not only with boots but a shirt, a pair of jodhpurs and a riding jacket which belonged to one of his sisters.

"Here," he said to her, "Nip through to the bedroom and try these on. If they fit they will save you getting a horsey smell on your jeans."

When Vicky returned from the bedroom Justin looked at her in the jodhpurs and shirt and let out a wolf whistle.

"Wow girl," he said, "You were made for an outfit like that. Those figure hugging Jodhpurs and that tight fitting shirt would set any man's pulses racing."

Vicky laughed and said,

"If you keep on saying things like that, I think I will keep you as my boyfriend."

Justin smiled in reply, "Since I am merely stating facts," he said, "then obviously I am going to be saying these kind of things frequently. All the more so if it makes you desire to keep me as your boyfriend."

One of the stable girls brought out the mare and Justin gave her a hand to mount and a few instructions on getting the horse to move and how to steer it. A few circles round the paddock and Vicky started to feel quite confident. The gentle mare used to novice riders was a good schoolmaster and well able to anticipate the right way when riders gave mixed signals. Justin had changed into riding gear and he opened the paddock gate mounted his own horse and led Vicky on to a trail that led into some woods behind the stables. As he rode alongside her, he said.

"We will not ride too long today, because in riding you use muscles that you don't use for anything else. If you do too much when you are not used to it, you really will be walking like a cowboy when you finish."

They took a gentle track that circled through the woodland and back to the stables. The whole trip took about forty minutes and they chatted happily all the way round. When they finished, Vicky was beaming. She really had enjoyed her first time on a horse.

As they rode back into the stable yard an older full figured woman was giving instructions to a stable girl who departed to do her bidding. As they rode up to her, Justin stopped and said,

"Hello, mum, this is Vicky, the girl I told you about at the weekend," He said.

"This is her first time on a horse. So once I get her off I will come and introduce her properly."

"Hello Vicky," the woman said, "So this is your very first time on a horse, did you enjoy it?"

Such was the aura her presence created that Vicky nearly responded with a 'yes

ma'am, ' but caught herself in time and replied,

"Yes, Mrs Finch Fletchley it was my first ever and it has been a wonderful experience." Vicky told her.

At that the woman strode over to the paddock gate and opened it and said to

Vicky,

"Ride your horse into the paddock and do a couple of circuits for me. Just ride as you have been doing, and try and ignore my presence."

The riding I will manage thought Vicky, but ignoring the presence of this woman would be another feat entirely. However, she did as she was told and dutifully rode the mare round the paddock and came to a stop in front of Justin's mother.

She looked up at her and said, "Well girl you seem to have a nice seat and you instinctively move with the horse. With a few lessons you could become a very competent rider."

"Thank you for your kind remarks Mrs Finch Fletchely," Vicky responded.

Justin moved in and helped Vicky to dismount.

"You know mum is right, Vicky, your posture is good and you seem to move naturally with the horse. Now you wait here and I will get one of the girls to take the horse." He said,

"Indeed you won't" His mother said to him. "If Vicky is going to be riding horses around here, then like everyone else she will learn how groom her horse and put her away"

"Mum" Justin protested, "Vicky has only ridden once and has hardly seen a horse close up and personal before today."

"All the more reason for her to learn what needs to be done for the horse that has given her so much enjoyment." his mother replied.

Vicky decided to step into this battle between mother and son. So she said,

"I think your mother is quite right Justin. If I am going to come down here regularly, I really would like to do this again. If that is the case, the sooner

I learn what needs to be done the better."

"Good girl" said his mother, "You go up to the house and change Justin and I will bring Vicky back to you when she is finished and both of you can come and have lunch with me."

Justin looked as if he was about to argue that point, but from behind his mother

Vicky shook her head to signify that he should accept the invitation. So he got down from his horse took it into the stable yard and handed it to one of the girls who led it away and then he set off for the house.

In the stables, Mrs Finch Fletchley turned to Vicky and asked,

"I know, it is early days, but my son has never dated a girl before and has never even dreamed of bringing one down here, so you must have really had some impact on him to prompt him to do this. Is it just a casual thing for you or are you exploring the possibility of more than that?"

Vicky looked at her in surprise. This woman did not beat about the bush, but cuts right to the chase.

"Mrs, Finch Fletchley" she started to say,

But the other woman put up her hand, and said,

"If you are going to be here for the day," she said. "My name is Matilda and my friends call me Matty, so you had better do so as well."

"Matty, it is only a week since I first met your son," she told her. "I am a detective sergeant and your son and another friend of my boss has put up a reward to help us catch a rapist. We will be meeting quite a bit to discuss this. But if you must know, I like your son and he likes me so we will see how things develop. We are from totally different backgrounds and I don't know if I can fit into his or if he will accept where I come from and be able to fit into mine."

Matty, gave a snort, "It doesn't matter a damn where you come from my girl, if the man is right for you and you are right for him, you learn to adapt and accept each other."

All this time Matty was laying out the grooming kit and now she showed Vicky how to unsaddle the horse and how to groom it. Vicky took the grooming brush and started on the horse and found herself quite enjoying the task. As she worked she said,

"Matty before your son asked me to dinner, the other night I had no intention that my time with him should be anything other than a business arrangement. With his double barrelled name and the wealth that I knew he represented I was predisposed to have nothing to do with him. But by the time our meeting ended, I found myself liking him and I agreed to have dinner with him because he was a stranger in my town and unfamiliar with its eating houses.

When he first asked me for a further date, I could see all sorts of complications, especially if his family thought of me as an outsider who might only be after his money. I was reluctant to accept because I have been hurt in the only other relationship I have ever had. However, just as he confounded my opinions of him, you seem to be doing the same by encouraging me to think about him as a long term possibility. I was going to be doing that anyway unless there was too much hostility from his side of the fence. That is why I agreed to his suggestion to come down here today."

"I think I am going to like you Vicky." She said. "You are a straight talker and you are a mature woman who is looking seriously at the situation you find yourself involved in. My son would never have allowed me to influence his choice of girlfriend, but if he had, it is someone like you I would have chosen. You are extremely pretty, you are intelligent and capable of fitting into any kind of situation and capable of accepting whatever responsibility it thrusts on you.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.