Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 25: Change and Recognition

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Change and Recognition - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

As Mrs McDonald and Jenny looked on with amazement, Dudley said with a half smile, "Perhaps you should release officer Brown Luna."

Luna smiled back and using her wand said, "Relaxio"

Vicky felt the power flowing back into her limbs and rose shakily to her feet.

"I am sorry for using you as a guinea pig, Vicky, but I promise I will make it up to you. I even have a special reward in mind."

At that moment there was a knock on the door and Dudley said, "Come in."

His sergeant put his head round the door and informed him,

"The woman police officer from forensics is here boss."

"I will send Jenny out in a minute. I take it she knows it is DNA we are looking for?" Dudley asked.

"Yes boss she is getting ready to do that."

"Okay gives us a minute and I will send her to you." Dudley answered. "I want you to go and let the detective see if she can get any skin from your assailant from beneath your nails and from your mouth Jenny," he said. "It won't hurt and when she is finished we will talk to you again. In the meantime, not a word to anyone about what Luna can do."

"Can I keep my flowers, inspector?" She asked with a grin.

"I don't see any harm in that," said Dudley, "Leave them here and I will get someone to put them in water for you. You can pick them up when you are ready to go home."

As Jenny left the room, Dudley said, "Now you can tell your side of the story Mrs McDonald."

Before she began, Luna said, "Forget what Jenny has said, Mrs McDonald. Tell it as you remembered it and experienced it."

"I had gone to school to pick up Jenny and take her to her athletic training,"

Said Mrs McDonald.

"I remember at one point feeling confused and wondering why I was there. I shook my head and said to myself, of course, I am here to pick up my daughter. I felt I'd been there longer than usual and there was no sign of her. The school yard was almost empty now and she was nowhere to be seen. I began to worry and then I saw a neighbour who was one of Jenny's teachers coming towards me. I asked her if there were many pupils left in the school."

She paused to collect her thought and went on.

"She said she didn't think there was any pupil left inside the building. I then told her I was waiting for Jenny but she had not turned up. She said she should have been here because she had been in her class for the final period and she left promptly with her friends. When I explained that Jenny would never do anything that would cause her to miss her training, she advised me to phone the police so I did and I was brought here."

"You remember nothing of your encounter with any blonde haired man? Dudley asked. "Nor of the warm peaceful feeling Jenny spoke about?"

"No, nothing," she declared.

"Do you think your daughter was lying?" Luna asked.

"No, she would never make up a story like that; she is a very straightforward girl." She said. "She has never caused us a moment's concern and she is very popular with her friends and her teachers."

"Then there must be another explanation why she behaved that way if that is the case. Isn't that so?" Asked Luna.

"Yes, Mrs McDonald said, "Especially as she got into the car with that man. She would never do that. She certainly would not do it if she was going to miss her training"

Luna turned to Vicky. "In the light of what has gone on in this room what are your thoughts," Luna asked.

"It is possible her mother was late and the man offered her a lift to get her to her training on time." She said. "The rest of the story could be an elaborate excuse by the girl for getting into a car driven by a stranger."

Luna smiled, "It would be a very far fetched tale if that was the case" she argued, "Especially for a very practical young woman who knew nothing about witches and curses. Don't you agree?"

Vicky looked at her for a moment, and then said. "It is certainly a tale that I would never have dreamed of in my wildest imaginings"

Luna laughed and then said, "What you have seen here and what I have done to you. How does that rate on the scale of your imagination?"

"I would never have thought it remotely possible. It is like something out of a fantasy tale." She reluctantly concluded.

"As the resident sceptic then, what is your conclusion," Luna queried.

"I don't want to believe it, but at the very least the young girl has to be telling us what she thinks is the truth." Vicky said.

"Luna has given us good grounds for believing she is telling the truth," Said Dudley. "Over the past few weekends I have gone with Luna and mixed with part of her community of witches and wizards. I can tell you I have seen things that make what happened here seem like child's play, so I believe her one hundred percent." Dudley said to Vicky.

"I think what needs to happen now Dudley," Luna said, "Is convincing Vicky it is the absolute truth that we are speaking. When I go down to Hogwarts on Wednesday with Tunie give her time off to come with me. It will enable me to kill two birds with one stone. She will see what you have seen and be convinced. After all I did promise her a reward for the suffering I put her through in this office and I may do something for her while I am there."

"It will not be time off," Dudley said, "It will be recorded as investigations necessary in order to forwarding our case. When you come back Vicky you will be convinced that there are powers in this world that we know nothing about. Until then however, what went on in this room today remains between us."

As they left the room Vicky drew Luna aside.

"Look," she said, "I don't need any reward. I was doing my job and you did what you felt you had to do to make me see what you were saying was true."

"I know, but I am going to do something for you anyway and I think you will be very happy about it. I am not going to say any more now; it would ruin the surprise, and I love surprising people," she said with a laugh. "Oh, and by the way, just so that you know, I haven't put a spell on Dudley to make him attracted to me," She finished.

"It never occurred to me that you had," Vicky said, with a laugh. "You are pretty enough and clever enough to do that without magic. He is only a man after all is said and done."

"Very true," said Luna, joining in her laughter, "and thank you for the compliment,"

"Think nothing of it," said Vicky.

Meanwhile Dudley had brought in a sketch artist and he was working with Jenny to produce a likeness of the man she had seen. She was going through the process with him and building up an identikit picture. By the time she had finished she had produced what she thought was a very good likeness of the man she saw. They had done one in black and white and they were now working on a photo fit version in colour in order to produce a photographic likeness that could be displayed in the papers and on television. It was their first major breakthrough in the case. Dudley was delighted with the results and when he showed it to Luna she had a niggling feeling that she had seen the man before, but could not place Him.

Dudley said, "Now if we could just get a newspaper or concerned self made man to put up a significant reward we might well increase our chance of catching him."

Luna said, "Give copies of those pictures to me and I will run them in the Quibbler and also give them to the Daily Prophet, which has the biggest circulation among witches and wizard. We might well scare him out into the open if people recognise him."

"I will take copies home with me and you can take them with you when you go back on Wednesday." Dudley assured her.

"I will do better than that," said Luna. "I will send of copies by owl to the minister and he can have them published in The Daily Prophet even before I get back. I may even write a story to go with them. If I make it Juicy enough they it will run it. They love a good scandal and it will certainly remind my people that dark wizards are still around."

When they eventually left the station they collected Tunie from the new childminder. As she went out to the car she reminded them that it was about time they took her for another visit to her old childminder, Mrs Watson, who was still recovering from a broken hip. Dudley promised that they would try and do so soon, but he reminded her how busy her own schedule was.

When they arrived back at the house, Tunie and Luna set about preparing the evening meal and laying out the table. This was followed by supervision of her homework and her bedtime story. When Luna came back downstairs she said to Dudley,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.