Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Future Plans

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Future Plans - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Marcus Dolohov looked over his plans that he had carefully laid out for the capture of the young thirteen year old athlete Jenny MacDonald. She was a challenge for him, a talented athlete but a brilliant young mind, highly regarded by her teachers and popular with her peers. It would be a devastating blow against her Muggle parents because they were so proud of their daughter. To take her despite the way she was chaperoned would be a double blow to them, especially as the mother would feel at fault for being late.

Not only would he use the imperious curse on her, by using a memory charm on the mum and then setting her free from the curse would leave her confused and not only unable to give the Muggle police any coherent story about what had actually happened she would think it was all her fault.


During the week Luna talked to the prime minister but had little to tell him except that they expected the rapist to strike again. The only good thing she had informed him was the fact that he seemed to be working within a limited area and that if this pattern continued then the police felt they had a better chance of tracking him down. She also told him that it was going to be easy to work with the inspector and told him why.

She made the same report to the minister for magic but added for his information the events which had taken place between Harry and Dudley and also about her developing relationship with the inspector. By the time she was briefing Kingsley she was wearing the engagement ring which had returned from the jewelers before she left. As she spoke to him it adorned her finger once more. On seeing it the minister was suitably impressed and wished her well. Her minister agreed with her decision to include Harry and let him know what was going. On balance he felt it would be a good thing to have an auror, especially one with the power and influence of Harry Potter, willing to lend a hand if need be.

Dolohov's plans were almost complete. He had decided the best time to snatch the girl was at the point of her school pick up by her mother. He would act like a parent picking up a child of his own and get close enough to the mother to place the Imperius curse on her. Then he would take the child and free the mother from the curse which would leave her confused and still waiting for the girl to arrive. It would take a while for her to realise something was wrong before she started to look for her. By the time the police got involved he would be well clear of the area. Once he got her to his lair the fun would begin.

Once again the weekend arrived and Luna had things packed ready for yet another two days spent at her house and in contact with the wizard community. Dudley was finishing early and they were picking up Petunia from school at lunch time and going straight to her house. Her father would be arriving early evening for dinner but he wasn't staying the night as he had things he wanted to do the next day.

She had also dispatched her owl to Professor McGonagall agreeing to bring Tunie and Dudley over to see her at ten o clock in Saturday morning. Both she and Dudley had agreed that they should have Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione over for lunch on the Sunday. It was clear the weekend was going to be rather a full one.

Once they arrived, Luna started to make the dinner for the family and her Father while Tunie and Dudley went out to explore the house's rather extensive grounds. The whole of the hill seemed to belong to the house so they wandered down to the burn which meandered round the bottom of the hill. Tunie had put on her wellie boots and spent ages splashing around in its shallow waters and jumping from rock to rock. Dudley enjoyed watching her acting like a normal happy eight year old expecting her at some point to fall in and necessitate a return up the hill to change out of wet clothes, but she never did. He wondered if this was due to her having an exceptional sense of balance or whether it was another manifestation of her unconscious magical ability. There was a loud crack from somewhere nearby and he looked up the hill to see Xenophilius disapparate to a spot half way between them and the house and start to walk up towards it.

He called to Tunie and told her that her new Grandfather had arrived and said they would have to go back to the house to meet him. They had explained to her earlier that she should think of him like this since he would be grandfather to any brother or sister that she might have once he and Luna were married.

Knowing her Father's penchant for wacky views Luna had worried about how he would get on with Luna and Dudley and warned the latter just to go with the flow. However, she need not have worried. After the introductions had been made and drinks had been poured Xenophilius seemed fascinated by Dudley's work as a detective in the Muggle community and plied him with questions about how the Muggle police went about their business.

After dinner Petunia went over to where her new grandfather sat and asked him to show her some magic. To her surprise her father conjured up various things that amused her daughter and spoke to her about witches and wizards and the things they could do. At one point she heard him saying to her that he was especially glad the Tunie was a witch. The perceptive little girl then asked him if he would have disappointed if she hadn't been able to do magic.

Oh no Xenophilius had told her. He said that he would have been very pleased to have such a clever and pretty little girl as a granddaughter but since it was almost certain that any brothers or sister she had would be witches and wizards it meant that they would be able to share the same things. He went on to say that if they had been able to do magic and she wasn't she might have felt a bit left out and it might have stopped them getting as close as brothers and sisters should be.

Dudley was pleased with the approach his future father in law was taking with his daughter. As she listened Luna also came to realise that although a lot of people had thought her father odd, he had never talked down to her as a child after her mother died but had always spoken to her in a very adult way. Tunie was a very bright little girl and was taking this in her stride and enjoying their conversation. Eventually it was time for Tunie to go to bed and Luna took her upstairs and stayed with her till she was ready to sleep. Xenophilius stood up and walked over to where Dudley was seated and held out his hand. Surprised, Dudley also stood and took the offered hand in his. He looked into his future father in law's eyes and saw they were glistening with threatened tears.

In a voice muffled with emotion he said to Dudley, "I have watched my daughter all night son and I have never seen her so happy and content. You don't know how happy this makes me."

Dudley gave the much older man a smile and said,

"It is a two way street sir; your daughter has burst into my life and my daughter's life and has transformed it. She and Petunia are best buddies and my daughter has been helped so much by her presence. Our home is a much happier place because of her and the love she has brought to both of us." Dudley said.

Xenophilius said, "And you young man has transformed her existence. I did my best as a single father, but I don't think I was the ideal person to be left as a lone father especially, for an only child and a girl to boot. I was always a bit of a misfit myself, and because of that I think Luna had difficulty fitting in too."

Dudley smiled, "I know just how you feel sir, since I have been there myself for the past three years. Luna and I have shared a great deal about our past and I can only say that whatever life was like for her then, she has fitted into our lives like a glove and I will do my best to make sure things stay like that"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.