Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 19: The Gathering

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Gathering - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Marcus Dolohov was still carefully mapping out the movements of the young 13 year old athlete Jenny Mc Donald. Jenny was not only a talented athlete but a brilliant young mind, highly regarded by her teachers and popular with her peers. Her parents were justifiably proud of their only daughter and chaperoned her to all her track meets and to her training nights at the local athletic club. After school she was picked up by her or one of the three other mums who shared this task with Jenny's mum.

In school while in the playground she was usually a central part of a group of girls who seemed to move everywhere together. While this would make it difficult for any would be abductor to get at her Dolohov did not see this as an insuperable problem. He was a wizard after all. What he needed was to get close enough to her when she was with a single parent and he could use the Imperius curse to bring both of them under his control.

He planned to use a memory charm on the mum and then set her free from the curse which would leave her confused and unable to give the Muggle police any coherent story about what had actually happened. He had pinpointed one or two activities where this was likely to prove possible. Soon he would be in a position to strike.


Dudley, Luna and Petunia arrived home early on Sunday Evening. Dudley checked on Tunie's home work, saw she got something to drink and got her ready for bed, while Luna went into her office to prepare a report for the minister for magic and for the Muggle prime minister. By the time Dudley came downstairs from reading Petunia's bed time story and getting her ready for sleep, Luna was in the process of sending an owl to the minister for magic and she had phoned for an appointment with the prime minister.

Dudley entered the study and opened a small safe box which he kept in a floor to ceiling cupboard which had been set into one wall beside where a fireplace had once been. As Luna was finishing up he opened it and extracted a small jewel box containing his mother's engagement ring. He went over to the desk where Luna was sitting, and knelt beside her chair and said,

"Luna Lovegood, I hope you haven't changed your mind and that you will still promise to be my wife by accepting this ring"

Luna had been so preoccupied with what she was doing that she had not realised what Dudley had been up to. Surprised by his kneeling presence and his reiteration of his proposal it took her a few second to realise what was going on, then she smiled and said,

"Yes Dudley Dursley, "I will be more than happy to be your wife."

With that Dudley took her left hand in his and slipped the ring onto her finger. It was just a little loose but Luna held it up to the light and looked at it. It was a setting of five stones; a fairly large central diamond with two small sapphires and a smaller diamond on either side.

"It is beautiful Dudley."I will be so proud to wear this and to let everyone know that I am going to be your wife."

She stood up and pulled him to his feet and gave him a passionate kiss. Later on Dudley pulled a bottle of sparkling wine from the fridge and they both drank a glass as they talked about their future plans. Luna told him that as soon as Oberon returned from carrying her message to the Minister for magic, she would dispatch him with another message, this time to her father.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.