Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 18: A Future Home

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Future Home - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Dudley, Luna and Petunia were sitting at breakfast next morning when an owl flew in through the open window. It settled on the table beside Luna who detached the letter from its leg.

"Wow!" Said Tunie, "Cool way to get the post"

As Luna opened it and scanned its contents, Dudley asked. "Who is it from?"

"Professor McGonagall" Luna Told him. "She wants us to come and see her next weekend if that is possible. I think it must be about Tunie's special talents. I think we should go if we can, it would let you see Hogwarts then you will know what kind of school our daughter will be going to."

Dudley let a big grin spread across his face. Luna looked at him quizzically,

"What are you grinning at?" She asked.

He laughed and said, "You, of course," said Dudley, "Our daughter?" He laughed again

"Of course" said Luna. "Who was it that proposed last night? So unless you have changed your mind she is our daughter. Isn't that right Tunie?"

"Yes mummy," replied Tunie getting into the act.

Dudley laughed even more. "I can see I am going to be up against it from now on, two women in the house telling me what to do" he said. "But I was not questioning your statement darling, my grin was an expression of pleasure that you had so unconsciously referred to Tunie in that way"

Luna leaned over and patted his hand. "I know, darling," she said "But we were just letting you see where you now stand. We are so glad you accept your new position in this household so readily."

Tunie laughed and Dudley balled up his napkin and threw it at Luna.

After breakfast, they got into the car and headed to the Weasley's. They did not have far to travel for Ron and Hermione had found a spot to build a house on the other side of the village of Ottery St. Catchpole from where his mother and father lived at the Burrow. It was not much further than where he had lived before. When they arrived Ron Hermione and the children, Rose and Hugo, came out to meet them.

"Hi!" said Luna, "I would like you to meet my husband to be, Dudley Dursley and this is his daughter Petunia, but she usually gets called Tunie for short."

Ron stepped forward and shook Dudley's hand and introduced Hermione then said "These are my two children Rose and Hugo."

Hermione was staring at Luna and said, "Harry said you were bringing your boyfriend," She laughed, "He did not say anything about Fiancée."

"Well he proposed last night." Said Luna "However, the promised engagement ring is back at his house and has to be altered to fit my fingers, so I decided on the title 'husband to be' for the moment."

"When Luna's around," said Ron, "Life is always full surprises. I still treasure her role as a Quidditch commentator at Hogwarts."

"Yes," said Luna in her best dreamy manner, "I do believe that was quite unique. I remembered you being impressed at the time."

Ron burst out laughing and Hermione gave a smile and Dudley looked puzzled.

"She may have surprised you, but your remarks have lost me completely. What is Quidditch?"

"Oh that is the wizard equivalent of Football. It's a game played in the air on broomsticks." Said Ron. "Luna was once asked to take part in the tryouts for the new commentator as the old one had left school the previous year, We did not learn much about what was going on in the game but her observations and comments were priceless."

Hermione interrupted them and said "I think we should get inside and when Harry arrives we shall have a cup of coffee or something. They had just settled round the kitchen table when the Kitchen fire suddenly blazed green and out stepped James. It repeated its performance several times as the rest of the Potters arrived by flue powder.

Tunie jumped in surprise, but Dudley looked at Ron and said,

"Boy do I remember that happening at our house in Privet Drive, though I don't think the arrival of those particular wizards went as smoothly as Harry's lot."

Ron's face went a bit red and Harry burst out laughing while Hermione and Luna Looked puzzled.

Harry said "I think chaos would be the word to describe that event."

"What Happened?" Luna asked.

Harry went on to describe how the fireplace had been boarded up for an electric fire and all the Weasleys had got stuck in the chimney. Then Mr Weasley had blasted the fireplace open with his wand creating havoc in the sitting room.

Dudley then took up the tale and said, "Mum and dad were horrified. Then as if that wasn't enough, Fred or George deliberately dropped a bag of toffees as they were leaving. When they were picking them up they left one lying on the floor knowing I would find it and eat it because I was on a strict diet at the time. When I did eat it my tongue grew to an enormous length and my parents were scared out of their wits."

"I'll bet they were," Hermione said, "I think mine would have been too and they were much more accepting of wizardry."

"Fortunately Ron's dad was still there and he dispatched Harry and the others back through the fireplace to their house. It was only with a great deal of difficulty he was able to persuade my father and mother to let him use magic to restore my tongue to its normal size and the room to its usual pristine state. You can imagine our relief when he finally disapparated and we were left by ourselves once more."

"Gosh," said Hermione, "I am surprised you wanted anything more to do with wizards after that Dudley."

"That was my second bad experience." Dudley replied. "On my first encounter with Haggrid when Harry was eleven he used his pink umbrella to give me a pig's tail for stealing a bit of Harry's birthday cake."

"I hate to tell you this Dudley," Said Harry, "but you were lucky. He meant to turn you into a pig. Just as well he was expelled in the third year or he might have succeeded."

"No harm to Haggrid intended, but that makes me glad he was sent down," Dudley said laughing and the others hesitantly joined in.

"That makes me even more surprised to see you here among a bunch of wizards now" said Hermione.

"Well there is the small matter of my daughter displaying all the signs of a witch. Not to mention the fact that I am practically engaged to a woman who is a witch" Dudley replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.