Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 11: A Time of Passion

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Time of Passion - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Luna awoke, not quite aware of where she was. Then she felt Dudley's body pressed against her back and his arm draped over and his hand resting on her boob. The events of the day before came flooding back into her mind. Was it only yesterday that she had met this man? She remembered how they had openly shared the events of their past lives and how she had felt drawn to him in a way that she had never experienced before. The closeness and trust they had engendered in such a short time made it seem like they had known each other for much longer. She had felt such an affinity with him that when he had kissed her she had been overwhelmed by feelings and emotions that she had never experienced before. This had led to her surrendering her virginity to him.

Did she regret it she asked herself? No she didn't. Dudley had given her chances to back out, but she had turned them down. She had grabbed the opportunity to experience sex with him and it had turned out to be more wonderful and more fulfilling than her wildest dreams. She had believed Dudley when he promised that this was no short term fling and that he cared for her enough to want to get to know her better and perhaps even come to love her and marry her.

No one had ever sought to get that close to her before and this had made the giving of herself to him easier and more beautiful than she ever thought it could be. Yes things could go wrong and it might all come to naught but she was not going to regret it. How could she. He had shown her how wonderful love could be, not just the sex but the opening up of herself to another, and his giving of himself to her.

Did she love him? Well he had touched her heart in ways that no other man had done to this point in time and she wanted more. She yearned to be part of his life and share in the life of his family. She wanted to be there for Petunia and see her grow and develop. She wanted to be the one who would give her brothers and sisters. She desired it so much she thought her heart would burst. Well! If this isn't love I don't know if I'll be able to stand the real thing if it comes along she thought to herself with a smile.

She gently removed his hand from her breast and slipped out from under his arm and eased herself out of bed. She had pushed the blankets down in her attempt to get out of bed without waking him and he had turned over on his back. She looked down at his body and thought again that he was an Adonis. His body was perfectly honed and sculpted and there was not a spare ounce of flesh anywhere to be seen. What could he see in her? Could such a man come to love her? How was he drawn to her when no one else had ever sought to get really close to her? She pushed these negative thoughts from her mind. It was enough for now that he seemed to want to. It was up to her to build on that.

She went into the en suite shut the door to minimise the noise and used the toilet. She had a quick shower keeping her hair dry so that she would not have to use the dryer. She was back in the bedroom before she realised that she was still naked and her clothes were still lying on the floor where they had dropped them the previous evening. She Looked in the wardrobe and found a row of hanging shirts. She took one out and put it on. It came well down over her bum, but the curve at the bottom of the front and back exposed a goodly length of her thighs at the side. Well they are nice legs she though and will remind him that she is the attractive woman he said she was. Luna went downstairs and put on the percolator for coffee.

Dudley woke to the smell of coffee drifting into the bedroom. He slowly came to, and thought of Luna. She must have got up and made herself coffee. God! She had been a virgin and she had so freely and eagerly given herself to him. He had been so overpowered by the desire for her that he had taken her with no thought for the consequences. He might have put her up the spout.

Yet when he had apologised for his thoughtlessness she had been so calm.

The only thing she had asked was whether or not he intended the relationship to continue. She made it clear that if there were consequences of the sex they had shared then they would deal with it since it seemed he was prepared to share them with her. Well she had no worries on that score. She was so different, and yet seemed so vulnerable. But there was an inner strength to her as well.

She was also so courageous. She had stood up against Voldemort and led the rebellion of students at Hogwarts. She had been imprisoned for months and had looked after the old wizard who had been imprisoned for much longer than she had. You could not predict how she was going to act or what she was going to say and there was definitely something odd about her.

But he had read somewhere that people with very high intellects often acted in ways which lesser mortals found strange. In his eyes she was a beautiful woman and if last night was anything to go by a very sexually responsive one. Petunia took to her almost immediately and she seemed to respond in the same way to his daughter. She seemed to be everything he needed right now and he was not going to turn his back on all that she was so freely offering to him.

A sudden thought flashed into his mind and it was as if Mags had said to him you would be an absolute fool if you did Dudley Dursley. These thoughts were interrupted for just then Luna came into the room carrying two cups of coffee she set them down on the bedside table, leaned over and gave him a long lingering kiss.

"How are you this morning?" She asked.

"I am lying here thinking about last night." He told her

He could see doubt creeping into her eyes as she asked. "Are you having regrets Dudley?"

"Are you kidding?" He asked. "A Beautiful young woman comes into my life and turns my world upside down. Within a day I have told her my life story and she has shared hers with me. Then she takes me to bed and gives me her virginity and the most exciting sex I have had since my wife died and you ask me if I regret it. Luna I regret nothing and take back nothing that I said last night. It was so wonderful that I can hardly believe that it happened."

Luna smiled. "I'm so glad you still feel that way because it was so wonderful for me too. I dreamed I would meet somebody like you but I never thought it would happen"

"I never thought I could open myself up to loving someone again," he said "It hurt so much when Mags died that I did not want to face that kind of pain ever again. But you have changed that in an instant and I want you and need you Luna."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.