Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 10: Drawing Closer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Drawing Closer - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Luna was surprised as Dudley pulled her to him then she felt his lips meeting hers in a gentle kiss. She could not help it. She had never been kissed before and she felt her body respond to his touch. She did not want it to stop and not knowing quite what to do she pressed her lips more firmly against his and her arms slid round the back of his neck pulling him into a harder response.

Now he slid his arms more firmly round her and drew her closer to him. He felt his cock hardening and he pushed his tongue against her teeth and Luna's mouth opened and her tongue sought his. His hands slid down to her buttocks and pressed her against his hardness Luna gave a little moan. Dudley drew back. He looked down at her and said,

"I think we should stop before we get carried away."

"I don't want to stop Dudley." Luna said. "I've never been kissed like that and I like it. You've made me feel so good."

"I don't want to stop either," Dudley replied, "but you are arousing feelings in me I haven't felt since my wife died. I certainly don't want to take advantage of your inexperience."

Luna still had not taken her hands from round his neck and she moved in closer to him and slid her arms round his back.

"Hold me Dudley." I know I have never done anything like this before but I feel safe with you. I want to share myself with you. You can teach me how to love. Please kiss me again," she pleaded.

Dudley was torn between desire and the fact that he did not want to hurt this young woman. He thought "she is sexy, sweet and innocent and I could fall for her in a big way. His arms closed around her and he looked tenderly into her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to go down this road?" He asked hoarsely.

"Yes," said Luna, "Please."

Dudley Pushed her away then took her hand and led her through to the bedroom. As she stood before him He slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slid it from her shoulders exposing her c cup bra clad breasts. He noticed she was trembling, so he pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly as he reached round and unclipped her bra. One of his hands came round and slid under the cup to caress and fondle her breasts and gently tweak her nipple. Luna gave another little moan and she could feel wetness flooding her pussy. She had never felt anything like this before

Dudley now unbuttoned the skirt and slid it down over her hips and it fell to her feet. Sliding the bra off her shoulders he picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. She looked up at him, her face a mixture of desire and fear. He leaned over and kissed her eyes, her nose, and her lips before straightening to remove his shirt and shed his pants and underwear and remove his shoes and socks. Then he reached for her panties and she raised her body to let him slide them over her hips. She was still looking at him and now as he climbed over her she could see the rippling muscles of his chest and abdomen. He's a big man she thought but there is not announce of fat on him. She reached up and pulled his head down to her lips and they kissed passionately tongues dancing.

Dudley whispered, "You are beautiful Luna, and I want you so much. But you are in charge here. You can say stop any time and no matter how far we have gone I will pull back."

"I have never been naked with a man Dudley nor had a man naked with me." Luna whispered back. "I'm a bit scared but I don't want to stop, I want to know what it's like to make love."

Dudley began stroking and kissing her breasts. He gently nibbled and pulled on her hard nipples with his teeth. She was emitting little moans and he started to kiss down her body and she grasped his head as if to pull him back to her breasts He resisted her and continued his downward travel, tickling her belly button with his tongue as he passed, He Lifted his head and parted her legs. He could see the sparse fair hair above her mons and the glistening pink wetness of her vagina. He lowered his head and began to lick her pussy. Luna gave a little squeal and she grabbed his head as he licked up her vagina and found her clit. He began to circle it with his tongue occasionally dragging it over it, Luna was now giving little squeals of delight, and even with her vibrator she had never felt anything like this. Suddenly he lashed her clit with his tongue and her body spasmed as she had the greatest orgasm of her life and she screamed out loud.

Dudley was now lost in his lust. He was enthralled by the response of the woman under him. He raised himself above her positioned his hard dick at the entrance of her pussy and entered her in a single thrust. There was no maidenhead to impede him, that had long surrendered to Luna's dildo but she felt a stab of pain as his sudden hardness filled her as she had never been filled before. She gave a little cry but Dudley was lost in his feelings. It had been a long time since he had had a woman and now he was pounding into Luna and as the pain eased she started to respond to his thrusts with ones of her own and she quickly found herself riding the waves of another orgasm as suddenly Dudley's seed spurted into her unprotected womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.