Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 4: The Other Minister Revisited

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Other Minister Revisited - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The Mission

Luna Lovegood was just finishing an article for the next edition of the Quibbler, when an owl flew in through her partially open window and arrived on her desk. It held out its leg to which an envelope had been attached. She unfastened it, gave the owl a little tit bit and watched it fly off. The envelope carried the seal of the minister for magic whom she had seen almost a week ago. She slit it open and read its contents.

Dear Luna,

I have seen the Muggle prime minister and after consultation with him we have agreed a course of action. Knowing the reluctance of police officers to give any information about a case unless they wish to do so for their own ends, the prime minister decided that a press card would not be sufficient to achieve what we wished.

Instead he suggested that he would intimate that he was taking a personal interest in this case, and since he did not want to appear to be seen to be interfering in a police matter or making political capital out of it, he wanted it kept quiet. He would, therefore appoint a personal advisor who would liaise with the officer in charge. This advisor could keep him up to date with what is happening. He will stress to the detective concerned that there would be no interference with his investigation.

However, with his advisor on hand he or she would be ready to help if there happened to be any way in which his office could be of assistance. He would assure the officer in charge he would do his best to provide help if it should it be needed. This is good news for us as it gives you a ringside seat on what is happening. I trust that in any way you try to help you will be discreet and not appear as if you had the authority to interfere with the ongoing investigation. Meet me in my office tomorrow at ten o clock and we will discuss this matter further.

Yours affectionately,

Kingsley Shacklebolt. (Minister for Magic)


"Nice to see you again Luna," said the minister when Luna arrived the next day.

"The prime minister was relieved that we had picked up on this and we're offering our help. If our fears proved to be well founded I think he will need it. His suggestion places you in a much better position than we could have hoped for. Don't you agree?"

"It does indeed, minister. I hope I will be able to work with the officer concerned without arousing any suspicion of my power. I will also try not to seem as if I want to interfere with the way he is working," said Luna. "If it is a wizard behind this. However, I could be hard pressed to achieve that if a personal confrontation between him and the police seems likely."

"I appreciate that difficulty Luna, but if that situation arises, it is likely to be some time off. It is not an immediate concern and we can discuss the possible courses of action at a later date. I have here the letter from the prime minister which authorises you to liaise between him and the detective. I know you have a tendency to be outspoken Luna, but do your best to put the man at ease and try to be diplomatic in your dealings with him" the minister said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.