Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 1: Reflections

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Reflections - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Inspector Dudley Dursley let out a sigh. He gazed at the photograph of the child which he held in his hand. She had been found dead and yet the actual cause of her death could not be ascertained. There was semen in her vagina but whether she had been raped before or after death it was impossible to tell. It had dawned on him last night as he lay in bed that he had come across a similar crime years ago when he had first joined the C I D as a detective constable. This morning he had trolled through the computer files to see if something similar had happened in another police area. He came across a murder investigation where a family of three, a man, his wife, and his grown up son had apparently been killed and their gardener had been arrested.

Subsequently however, he had been let go, for apart from the looks of terror on the faces of the deceased, the inquest revealed that all three were in ruddy good health apart from the fact that they were dead. How could you prove that three adults could be frightened to death even if that unlikely event had been the case? Since there was no apparent sexual content to this crime he thought this was just a coincidence and was so long ago it had no bearing on his present investigation.

Certainly there was a common feature with the young female victims because no cause of death could be established. But these murders were far too long ago to have any relevance to his present problems. They could not have been performed by the criminal he was now seeking nor the one he had been involved with as a beat constable so many years ago. Though the culprit had never been caught he would be too old to be the man he was after.

Crime was not the only thing causing him problems, however. He wished, not for the first time that his wife was still around to help him deal with his seven year old daughter. She had been killed in a car accident three years before leaving him a widower, and now he was bringing the up young Petunia on his own and she was beginning to display weird abilities. Considering the background of his family, he was beginning to wonder if she had inherited the qualities that were manifest in his aunt whom he had never met.

She and her husband he had been murdered he eventually learned. This had resulted in his cousin Harry coming to live with him for about sixteen years. It had become clear over the years that Harry, like his departed mother was most definitely the possessor of weird powers. In the course of time Dudley had learned that this was because Harry's father and mother had been wizards. Well his mother had been a witch, he corrected himself, but they both possessed the ability to do magic.

By the end of Harry's stay with the Dursleys, Dudley had come to terms with Harry's magical prowess, especially after he had used his powers to save himself and Dudley from the clutches of two Dementors, one of whom had been about to suck Dudley's soul from his body. This would have left him as an empty shell, not dead, but there would have been nothing left of the person that he was.

This had not made them friends, for Harry had been too badly treated by his family for that ever to happen. But in the final moments, they had reached a sort of truce and he had managed to let Harry know that he was grateful for the actions which had saved both their lives.

Their final parting came about when he and his family had to go into hiding and Harry had to be escorted back to the wizard community by a group of wizards. This was due to the fact the wizards were trying to keep him and Dudley's own family from the clutches of a powerful dark wizard known as Voldemort. A year later the Dursley family had been able to resume their normal lives. It seemed that in some final conflict between the dark side and the other wizards, Harry had fought and killed Voldemort.

After that peace had come to the community of wizards and it was safe for his family to return home. They had never met again but he knew Harry was now married and had several children of his own. Perhaps the time had come when he would need to try and get in touch with him, particularly now Petunia was showing signs of magical aptitude. But he had no idea how he would do that. Googling "wizards "or "Harry Potter" was not likely to yield any results since it was very unlikely that any wizard family would feel the need of computers."Ah well", He thought, "that was a problem to ponder later." Meantime he had a crime to solve

Luna Lovegood was an eccentric but brilliant witch. Her talents had been recognised by the sorting hat at her old school, Hogwarts, for it had placed her in Ravenclaw house. This house was founded by Rowena Ravenclaw and it sought only the brightest students. Having lost her mother just before those sensitive years of puberty she was brought up by her Father, who was the editor of a wizard newspaper known as the Quibbler.

The Quibbler was renowned for the eccentric beliefs of its owner and editor which lay behind many of the articles published in that Journal. It had, therefore, only a small but dedicated niche market within the wizarding community. This was made up mainly of those who held the same kind of unorthodox views as its editor. The young Luna was an only child and living a rather isolated existence prior to school had she had absorbed many of her father's idiosyncratic views and developed a rather odd dress style.

This meant that on entering Hogwarts at the age of eleven she was soon regarded as an odd ball. As a result she failed to make friends and suffered the mild persecution of those who did not fit into the existing order. Things changed a bit when she joined the group formed by Harry Potter and his friends to equip themselves with defence against the dark art skills. This was formed because their tyrannical teacher, Delores Umbridge, tried to prevent them from learning these necessary skills.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.