Aunt Debauchery

by LadyMinx78

Copyright© 2010 by LadyMinx78

Erotica Sex Story: As soon as Sylvia spots her young handsome Nephew at the train station she predicts that this will be a summer to remember! This is the flip-side of "Summer at Aunt Sylvia's"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I smiled as I replaced the phone back in its cradle. I'd just finished speaking to my sister who had pretty much begged me to have my nephew to stay for a few weeks. By all accounts he had been driving his parents up the wall with the usual adolescent behaviour. Far from feeling put upon I gladly accepted, after all it's not like I had much else to fill my days with.

I'm married to a successful business man and we live a more than privileged lifestyle. But it comes with a major drawback; I rarely get to see my husband thanks to his total consuming obsession with his work. Instead he chooses to humour me with my own platinum card. Shame money can't buy me company...

Still I now had the prospect of a companion in the form of my nephew Matt. It had been a while since I'd last seen him, I smiled again as I remembered the awkward lanky teenager who had barely done more than mutter self-consciously. I certainly hoped he'd have grown out of that when he came to stay...

I drove to the station to pick Matt up as arranged, roof down on my Mercedes SLK, enjoying the breeze tousling my hair and cooling me. It was an exceptionally hot day, and the breeze offered a welcome relief. I also found it secretly arousing, like being tickled by giant feathers on my bare, tanned arms and legs. Arriving at the station, I parked up and climbed out, feeling the heat instantly as I did so. I was glad I'd put my tiny white shorts and vest top on, if I'd had my way I wouldn't have worn a stitch, it really was stiflingly hot. I kept an eye out for Matt amongst the throng of tourists and travelers who disembarked the train onto the platform. I realised I wasn't entirely sure what Matt looked like. Thankfully it wasn't long before I saw a tall, athletic young man making his way towards me, a lop-sided grin on his face as he approached.

"Matt! Goodness, how much you've grown since I last saw you!" I exclaimed, hardly believing the transformation. Gone was the gawky awkwardness to be replaced with a very handsome young man. There was certainly no awkward moment as we greeted each other and I was pleased that this was going to turn out better than expected. I could hardly take my eyes off him; not only had he grown up but he had a confidence about him that made me stand to attention.

We got in my car and drove back along the coast to the house, laughing and joking as we caught up on recent events. It felt good to have the company of another adult.

Once back at the house, I headed for the kitchen, Matt following. "Can I get you a drink Matt?" I asked, setting two glasses on the side. "Something refreshing?"

He paused, eyeing the bottle of vodka I'd produced, obviously unsure if he was permitted to drink whilst under my roof. I laughed "You're not a child anymore, join me won't you?" I insisted. After all it really wasn't going to be any fun drinking on my own. I bent to pull chilled lemonade and ice out of the fridge-freezer. Matt was animated as he told me about how his parents were always on his case back home. But in the middle of his lament he stuttered for a brief moment. I turned to look at him over my shoulder and could hardly believe it. I'd fully caught him starring at my ass whilst I'd bent over!

Rather than chastise him for gawping at me I merely raised an eyebrow and teased "Matthew, did I just catch you staring at my bum?"

He flushed at the question obviously embarrassed that he'd been caught out. I smiled and passed him a tall glass of vodka and lemonade. Our fingers brushed each other as I did so and I could hardly believe the spark of arousal I felt. It was delicious, naughty and incredibly horny. More to the point it had been such a long time since I'd had any sort of physical contact with Greg my husband. Until then I'd just tried to accept it, learnt to suppress my needs.

"Come on; let's take these out to the terrace." I invited, to break the moment, poor Matt struggling to conceal his blushes.

Sitting out on the sun terrace we chatted about family, his college and his friends as we drank. It was glorious to have such a youthful injection around the place and I told him so.

"It gets incredibly tedious rattling round here by myself." I complained, running a manicured nail up and down through the condensation on my glass. "Greg's never home and even when he is; he's holed up in his bloody office or on his phone!"

"Is Uncle Greg still a total work-a-holic then?" Greg grinned at me across the table, his teeth neat and white against his tan.

"You can laugh!" I chided, "He's no fun at all, always too tied up with some business or other to spend any time or attention on me. Let's just say I'm hardly ummmm fulfilled in the relationship." I smiled wistfully at Matt. He didn't reply immediately. "I mean I'm a woman, I have needs for crying out loud!" Before I could stop myself I began telling him how Greg and I didn't even sleep in the same bed except on rare occasions, let alone have a satisfying sex life. Here I was, a woman in her prime and no outlet. I take meticulous care in myself and my appearance, exercising every single day to maintain my toned, slender figure. I regularly get my hair and nails done, my makeup always immaculate yet I was frequently left feeling bored, lonely and horny with no way of a release.

"I just don't get it; surely I'm not going wrong somewhere?" I eyed Matt who took a long swig of his drink before shaking his head. "Way I see it Aunty Sylv, you're doing everything right..." he trailed off taking another long gulp of vodka, draining his glass before continuing, "You're in great condition, I mean, you're hot!"

I couldn't help but grin at him; it wasn't everyday a fit young man paid me such compliments. A warm and tingly sensation began to seep over me, a sort of sexual frisson that I didn't want to ignore. I tried to blame it on the heat and the vodka or maybe having skipped lunch but I could not deny the fact he had turned me on. Feeling the effects of the sun, Matt stood and removed his T-Shirt, pulling it over his head to reveal a wonderfully toned torso and I bit my bottom lip at the sight of him. "My word Matt, you really have grown up haven't you?" I sighed. If I wasn't much mistaken, I briefly saw the bulge in his shorts before he sat firmly back down, the table offering cover.

We continued to converse for a while longer; I listened as he told me about some of the antics he got up to with his college buddies." So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked innocently, I hadn't heard him mention if he had or not and was curious. Ok, more than a little curious! It intrigued me whether he was sexually active or not. Surely he would be getting plenty of action; he was after all a catch. To my suprise he answered "No, nothing serious Aunty Sylv, I mean I've had a few dates and stuff..."

"Surely a fit young man like you would have been snapped up super fast? All those young college girls, I'm sure you could have your pick!" I exclaimed, "If I had half a chance I'd be straight in there!" I flirted, winking at him cheekily, delighting again as I saw a faint blush appear.

Leaving him with that thought I went back into the house to fix more drinks for the both of us, a generous slug of vodka in each glass. I felt almost breathless, like my insides were fizzing and bubbling away, my mood becoming rapidly more and more aroused by the minute. I paused to run the cold lemonade bottle over my neck, gasping at the cold against my skin but also relishing the shivers it sent through me, like kisses of ice on my neck. I mused to myself at how much better real kisses would feel...

The heat outside was becoming more intense and I suggested having a dip in the outdoor Jacuzzi to cool off. I was desperate to strip out of my clothes, despite them being as lightweight as they were. My arousal was doing nothing to help matters either. Matt agreed eagerly, "Yeah why not." I watched him tip his drink down his throat greedily. Smiling I took his glass, "Better get you another refill eh?" and headed back inside once more to replenish his glass and to change.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.