An Unusual Wedding
Chapter 6: Back To The RV

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back To The RV - This is a rather sexy extract from Book 4 of Dave's Australian Odyssey for those who don't want to read the much longer, four-book version with all the travelogue delights of driving around Australia in an RV, interspersed with sexual activities, culinary delights and other adventures. It brings together over seven days and nights all the main characters that appeared in Dave's odyssey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Wife Watching   Spanking   Rough   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Kellie woke for the second morning in a row in Peter's arms. She sighed contentedly, which, as soft as her sigh had been, was enough to wake Peter too. He allowed his hands to recommence fondling those glorious breasts before letting his hands wander over the rest of her beautiful body.

The fondling and cuddling soon led to lovemaking and Kellie was enjoying what she knew would be the last time a man's penis was inside her, unless Wendy wanted another baby, which then she hoped it would be Dave again.

Ten minutes later, she was sighing as she climaxed and soon after he exploded inside her. They exchanged loving and passionate kisses, before Peter, realising that they had to leave soon, got up, showered and dressed. He came back to the bed where Kellie was still lying, giving her a tender kiss as he thanked for a wonderful night, but reminded her that he and the other two had to catch a plane soon.


Jill woke up realising that she was again lying in Wendy's arms. She reflected on their night together and for that matter the previous night as well and realised how much she enjoyed spending the time in bed with her, even if she had been unable to get much sleep.

She kissed Wendy tenderly on the mouth and extracted herself, getting up for a shower, realising that time was against her.

"Where are you going, love?" Wendy moaned as she woke up.

"We have to leave in an hour or so to catch a plane" she replied as she went into the ensuite to the huge double shower. Wendy got up and followed her in there, joining her in the shower, but for some reason seemed to think the water where Jill was standing was better than at the other end. At least that's what it seemed like as she cuddled close to Jill, letting her soapy hands wander all over Jill's body, making especially sure that her vagina and anus were squeaky clean. Jill leaned back against her, enjoying the feel of Wendy's breasts pressing into her back.

It was fortunate that it didn't take long before Jill responded to Wendy's attentions by experiencing yet another orgasm, as she knew there wasn't time to reciprocate. But she made sure she gave Wendy a big hug and a passionate kiss, thanking her for being such a great hostess and an even lovelier person, telling her how much she had enjoyed the whole visit, but especially the time they had spent in bed together.

Soon she was dressed, leaving Wendy still dressing as she went to collect her husbands.


Dave woke up remembering a very pleasant evening with Gail and decided that there was just time to make love to her once more before he would have to get up to leave. Gail was delighted and happily accommodated him inside her vagina.

After ensuring that Gail had enjoyed a couple of orgasms, Dave increased the pace and depth of his thrusts until he climaxed deep inside, much to the delight of Gail.

For the third consecutive day, Gail's post coital reverie was spoiled by Jill, as she came into the bedroom and said "sorry Gail, this time I do have to take my husband back."

But while Dave was showering and getting dressed, Jill sat on the edge of the bed and cuddled Gail, kissing her softly then passionately, Gail happy to have Jill's tongue in her mouth.

When they came up for air, Jill suggested "you'll have to come and join us for a few days sometime soon, especially when we are living in Canberra, but perhaps even while we are still travelling. You'd like that wouldn't you, but you'd have to sleep a night with each husband? Does that appeal?"

"Of course it does, Jill, you know how much it does. And while you know I would prefer to sleep with Dave if I had the choice, I've really come to like Peter too, so will be more than happy to sleep with him as well. Hopefully I'll also get to make love to you as well, because you must know I really enjoy that too" Jill replied breathlessly as she gave Jill a big squeeze and initiated yet another passionate kiss.

As Dave came out of the bathroom, dressed and started packing, Gail went for her shower.


Breakfast was a slightly sombre affair, all six sad that their extremely sexy and enjoyable interlude was over. It had been a most unexpected time. It scarcely seemed that it had been almost a week since they had got there.

Gail was first to leave the breakfast table, giving each of the other five a big, loving kiss and hug, before collecting her things and driving off to work.

Peter and Dave collected all their things and packed them in the boot. Wendy then drove all five to the airport. As they said goodbye, Wendy told them not to be strangers and keep in touch.

"Hopefully we'll see you again before the baby is born" she told them, as she hugged and kissed all three. Even Peter got a warm kiss from her.

Kellie, of course, was even more passionate in her kiss and cuddle of the three travellers, pressing her groin against each of the men as she cuddled and hugged them, telling them how much she had enjoyed the whole time they had been here.

Finally, Dave, Peter and Jill thanked Wendy and Kellie again, profusely before going through security and boarding their plane.

Two surprisingly sad girls drove back home, both conscious of how enjoyable this past week had been, but then gradually looking forward to being a couple once more.


After two boring flights, transiting in Melbourne, it was just after 3pm when they got back to Adelaide airport. The only interesting thing about the flight for Peter and Jill was trying to see where they used to live as they came in to land at Melbourne airport.

They retrieved their luggage and jumped in the 4WD for the long drive back to the RV, still parked in Port Pirie. Dave and Peter shared the driving so that they could go straight through.

As he was driving the first leg, with Jill beside him and Dave in the back, Peter said to her "did you get to see the size of Tony's penis when we were frolicking in the pool? He's the biggest I've ever seen and I've seen quite a few in the showers at the surf club."

"I've not only seen it, but I've had it inside me" Jill quietly confessed.

"What do you mean? When did that happen?" Peter exclaimed, almost feeling a little jealous for the first time.

"You can blame me for that, Peter, I virtually forced her to make it hard and then use it when she and I took him home after lunch on the day you were just talking about. After all, you and I had seen it in action and knew just how big his erection really could be" Dave interjected.

"Yes, but... " Peter started to say.

"What are you talking about, Dave? When did you see Tony in action before that afternoon?" Jill interrupted, surprised by what Dave had inferred. First she thought he was suggesting it was with him or Peter, but then thought it must have been on their buck's night and was concerned if they had engaged a prostitute or stripper.

"It wasn't what you are probably thinking, Jill dear and for the same reason you and I haven't told Peter and our escapade with Tony, Peter and I haven't told you about our buck's night. But I guess now is as good as any time for us to tell each other what we've done over the past wonderful six days. Hopefully none of us have to feel any guilt, just pleasure from what we have experienced. But we've not had any time to ourselves apart from our wedding night and we had other things on our minds that night, didn't we?" Dave said to them both.

"OK, so who is going first?" Peter almost vehemently demanded.

Dave recognised that Peter was a little upset, but realised that Peter had probably had forgotten some of the things that the boys had done that Jill didn't know about. So he replied "why don't you tell Jill about our buck's night and then I'll tell you both about what happened after dinner, then you can tell Jill about what we did yesterday before I explain what happened with Tony. Then Jill can tell us anything we don't know that she wants us to hear. I guess then we should tell each other about what we enjoyed each night."

Peter quickly calmed down, recognising that what Dave was inferring was correct. They had all enjoyed some unbelievably good sexual encounters and all were guilty of having pleasure with people other than their partners.

"After you four girls left on your hens' night, the three men had a beer while we discussed what we were going to do. Almost half an hour after you left, the door bell rang and there was Tanya, looking for you. We didn't know where you were going and didn't have Wendy's mobile number, so we couldn't help her, other than to offer her a drink.

"That turned into several as we chatted, Tony in particular, trying to get friendly with her as he was a bit smitten. Actually, it had been quite funny. Just as he said he was looking for 'miss right' to appear in his life, the door bell rings and there's this gorgeous woman.

"Anyway, our conversation started getting a little risqué and Tanya had drunk almost a whole bottle of champagne when suddenly she was offering to do a dance for us seeing that we hadn't organised a stripper or anything. Being men we could only accept her kind offer, so off she went upstairs and borrowed a couple of things from Kellie, a g-string, sexy bra, gloves and scarf I think, because she hadn't been wearing a bra and just had panties and a dress on, which obviously wasn't enough to do a strip. Apparently she put them on in addition to the panties and dress she had been wearing and then came back down.

"She actually put on a very remarkable, professional performance, teasing and ever so slowly stripping while dancing seductively to the music. By the time she got down to her g-string and then removed it but covering herself with and teasing us with the scarf, we were all rather turned on. As no doubt you saw in the pool that day, she has a pretty good body and she really knows how to move.

"She then gave Dave a little kiss seeing it was his buck's night, but naturally I mentioned that it was mine too, so she gave me an even nicer one as well. Obviously Tony didn't want to be the only guy missing out on a kiss so he asked for and got one as well, even more passionate than what she had given first Dave and then me.

"Tanya realised that Dave had only had a small peck so she sat on his lap and gave him a real passionate kiss and one thing led to another and soon Tony had picked her up and placed her on the floor and started kissing her all over.

"You can imagine what that led to I'm sure, as all three of us enjoyed her body. Clearly she was a bit embarrassed after it was over. It was something she had never done before and I think she was close to crying when she realised what she had done, but we all reassured her, telling her how great she was and how much we appreciated what she had done and before you know it, we were all enjoying her again. This time Dave and I were both inside her at the same time, which was something she said later she had never experienced. In fact, she had never been with more than one man at a time before and not too many of them either.

"Dave suggested that she join us for dinner and after he agreed to take her home" Peter finished.

"Guess I'll take it from there" Dave said as he went on to tell Jill about dinner, taking her home and making love to her at her request, before catching a taxi back to join the other two at a pole dancing club for a couple more beers and then back to Peter's place to sleep.

Dave then asked Peter to tell Jill about Kellie yesterday and soon he was describing how Dave had started giving her the massage she had asked for and after a while Peter had joined in, helping Dave with the massage, but really ensuring that she climaxed before both men enjoyed being inside her at the same time, Dave behind and him in front.

He went on to tell her about having a break for lunch and then a repeat of the earlier action, but with the two men changing positions. It had been an incredible experience, certainly a first for Kellie and something Peter had not expected to happen, even though he had spent the previous night with her, but he had enjoyed it immensely.

By now it was Dave's turn to explain to Peter what had happened when he and Jill drove Tony home after lunch on the day they had all frolicked naked in the pool.

"I was a bit turned on by what we'd all done in the pool and I had noticed at one stage Jill had grabbed Tony's slightly tumid penis, just like we had been doing, though in our case, Peter, as you know, we concentrated on grabbing the girl's breasts and whatever..."

"Yes, I know what you mean. I even managed to get a finger into Kellie's sex and she didn't object, just leant against me as she pretended everything was a big joke" Peter interrupted.

"Well anyway, when we dropped Tony off and he invited us in then asked what we wanted, I told him what I wanted was for Jill to see how big his penis got. Poor Jill was mortified by what I'd said, but Tony is obviously a bit of an exhibitionist and proud of his body, especially his penis, so he quickly dropped his trousers.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.