Sheryl's Story
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

What was left of the week went quickly, and with Paul home early on the Friday, we left for the farm. I hadn't told Sophie when to expect us, but knew she would have a meal ready when we arrived.

The trip out seemed to take forever, my mind in turmoil. I wanted Greg, I wanted Sophie, but with Paul with us, I wasn't sure how it would happen. The sly grin I noticed on Sue's face answered my question. She would see to it that Paul was out of the way long enough for me to spend time with my lover.

When we arrived, I asked Paul to drive slowly down the meandering driveway. I wanted to let the ambiance take hold. By the time he was facing the house, I knew he was in love with the place. Now, with luck, he would love the people.

Greg and Sophie were outside waiting for us and I wondered what kind of a reception I would get seeing Paul was with us. I suspected it would be more formal. That was not what I wanted, so there was no doubt in anyone's mind of my feelings, I launched myself at Greg, and if he didn't catch me, I was going to fall. He did, wrapping me in his muscular arms and kissing me in a way that left little doubt of his feelings.

"I think your sister is in love again." I heard Sue say to Paul.

"I hope so. I'd hate to think that was how she greeted those she didn't love."

Sophie joined in, sharing the warmth of our greeting. As it had been when Sue was with me, we were unmindful to those around us.

The introductions were eventually done, Paul commenting on the lovely place they had. There had been a moment when Greg and Paul shook hands that I thought they were about to arm-wrestle. Each eyeing the other as though they were rivals. I suppose in a way they were, both looking out for my wellbeing. After a tense minute, smiles broke out on their faces. They had stood toe to toe with neither backing away, summed each other up, and liked what they saw.

Sophie sorted them out. "If you two young bucks have sorted out which of we females you claim, I think it is time to eat."

The two boys smiled at her comment, realising that was exactly what they had been doing, claiming territory, and I was being claimed by them both. Thankfully for different reasons.

The meal started out quietly, with everyone on their best behaviour, but as the wine flowed, the conversation became livelier. With Greg sitting between Sophie and me. I couldn't help notice a hint of recognition from Paul to some of the things Greg did, or said.

It was still light when we'd finished and I suggested we show Paul where the accommodation would be built.

"Little chance of that happening," a rather dejected Greg said. "The bank doesn't see thing as we do."

Inwardly I smiled. I could not have planned this better. Fate was steering things in my direction, or was fate steering me to them? For whatever reason, things were working out perfectly.

Even though the project was on hold, we went for the walk. From the scowl on Paul's face, he knew there was a lot more going on here than he could determine. I hoped that by the time we left he would understand, not by anyone saying anything, but understand the underlying magic. That Scott now resided in Greg.

Out in the cool of a perfect evening, the farm had a different feel. It took on more charm and feeling than it had in the harsh sunlight. I could imagine people wandering about, enjoying nature at its best. By the time we headed back, the night creatures had begun their nocturnal serenade.

Sitting around the table again, I felt Paul was more relaxed, the frown was gone, and the way he was looking at Sue, I guessed he wished they were alone. "What are the sleeping arrangements?" I asked Greg, seeing there were only the two bedrooms. "I guess we visitors will have to bunk in together."

From the twinkle in his eye, I knew where he wanted me to sleep, but he refrained from saying anything. After all, I was still Paul's little sister. "Unless one of you wants to sleep on the couch."

"We should be okay," Paul said. "So long as Sue sleeps between us. Wouldn't do to forget who was who in the middle of the night."

That comment brought out a lot of ribald comments and laughter. Just for a moment, I wondered what it would be like. Two sleepy people in bed, the heady smell of the male and female body, raging hormones, and an innocent coupling. Would it feel any different? Probably not. But after? When in the cold hard light of day, the realities of society's taboos kicked in, it would probably destroy the sibling bond forever.

Bedtime, and I had a head full of questions, none of which I could ask in front of Sue and Paul. We settled in bed, Sue and Paul wrapped in each other's arms. I knew what they would like to be doing, but would refrain. But should they? We had all worn night attire, me in my pyjamas, Paul in his boxers, and Sue wearing a nightie, and I could bet that was all she had on. Time to explore.

On the pretext of tossing and turning, I managed to bare her backside. She was too busy with my brother to notice. The next thing I did, she did notice, but couldn't say anything. With a single digit, I stroked between her legs. Finding her opening, I went further. She pushed back, wanting more, but that was for Paul to do. All I wanted to do was get her worked up enough to want him.

It worked; she was soon all over him, demanding he take things further. Now being the kind and considerate little sister, I decided it was time to leave them for a while.

"I think you two have things to do, that don't need me here. I'll go and talk to Greg and Sophie for a while." With that, I got out of bed and left the room. I doubted they even knew I'd gone. I went into the bathroom and stripped, leaving my pyjamas on the floor. I knew what I would be doing once my questions had been answered.

Their bedroom door was open, and I went in, making my presence felt by jumping on the bed, sitting cross-legged, watched them finish what they had started. Having satisfied Sophie, Greg stopped, and then sat up, Sophie followed, once she had her breath back.

"When did Scott start appearing in Greg?" my first question to them.

"A year and a half ago."

"About the time Scott died." The words hurt me, but Scott's eyes looking out of Greg's face soon had me smiling.

"Who was this Scott?" Sophie asked.

"My first love and lover. He's not really gone though is he?"

"No."

I turned to Greg. "What's it like?"

"Confusing at first, but once I, or should I say we, met you, thing have become easier to understand."

"He was a great lover, your Scott," Sophie said.

"What makes you say that?"

"In the beginning, sometimes I would be having Greg, and then suddenly it was different, and I knew it was Scott. Of course, at the time I had no idea of what was happening. Sometimes they were both at me at the same time. That was really something."

"Who was it when Steve and I stayed?"

"In the shower and at first in bed, it was Scott, but then he backed away and you had me." Greg's voice was soothing as he explained.

"I thought so, there's no mistaking his hands. Who are you really?"

"To the world I'm Greg. To you and Sophie, I'm both. It's confusing, but you'll get used to it. We did."

"And I'm coming to live with you?"

"Yes," Sophie said with conviction.

"When?"

Sophie smiled. "Once your family is happy with the way things are between us."

"Yes, that was my idea of bringing Paul here. I think he's almost on side."

"He'll be seeing a lot of Scott in the next two days." Greg said. "They've missed each other."

"I know. It has been hard on all of us. He was part of our family."

Sophie pulled back the quilt, making room between her and Greg. An open invitation for me to join them. I did, willingly. From there began a night of unbelievable pleasure. I knew lovemaking was good, but what these two showed me took it beyond good, both masters of the game. Orgasms were good, but there was something better. A place beyond the orgasmic. A place where nothing mattered but the pleasure of the mind and body, becoming one with your partner, two separate beings becoming one. Greg changing between us girls as though we were one, and neither of us minded, to give or to receive didn't matter.

It was almost dawn when sleep claimed us. We three, sleeping in a tangle of arms, legs and used body parts.

Midmorning, and after a heartfelt kiss for my two lovers, reality set in. I had gone to them naked, meaning to talk for a while, then a quick romp, and then back to my shared bed. That hadn't happened. I could hear Paul and Sue talking in the kitchen. If they had made it that far, then they would have already showered, and seen my hastily discarded pyjamas.

What the hell, he was going to find out this weekend anyway.

We needed a shower. More to the point Greg and Sophie showered, and then washed me. Four caring hands running sensually over my body. Then they dried me, Sophie anointing me with some heavenly scented lotion. Borrowing her gown, I went and dressed, my skin glowing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.