Citizen Miller
Part 15

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 15 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 24

WEDNESDAY May 21

I kept my eyes shut when I woke to a soft hand lightly stroking my cock in the morning. They had me rock-hard and I wondered if it was one of my wives or one of my guests. I was wrong on both accounts. "Go ahead and stroke it, he's still asleep. Besides, my daddy wouldn't ever hurt you," Li's voice said solemnly. I almost stopped her right there, but caught a whiff and realized Li was talking to Jocelyn.

"I know he wouldn't hurt me," Jocelyn whispered. "I'm just used to knowing that every guy that uses me is going to hurt me," she explained.

"I know, the bad man hurt me too," Li empathized. "But I saw the video of what my daddy did to him for hurting me," she added proudly.

"Yeah, that was pretty awesome, wasn't it?" Jocelyn commented. I felt a second, larger hand join the small hand.

"My daddy said that when my body gets big enough, and when mommy Renee and I think I'm ready, he'll show me how good sex can be. I hope I grow up fast. I'm not sure how long I can wait. I have to rub myself at night when I think about him doing to me what he does to my mommies," she whispered to Jocelyn.

"Do you think he'll be upset if he wakes up and we're doing this?" Jocelyn asked nervously.

"No, he's been awake for a couple of minutes now. I saw his breathing change," Li told her.

"What?" Jocelyn hissed, jumping back to the edge of the bed. I put my hand on Li's good hand and took it off my cock.

"You've got at least six more years to wait, little one," I told her.

I warned Jocelyn that I was going to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. She retreated to the bedroom doorway and watched apprehensively. "Ummmmm, can I, uh, help ... again?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered, surprised at her boldness. She followed after I was in the bathroom. Knowing what she'd told us last night, I could see the change in her this time. She relaxed visibly almost the second she walked through the door. She walked over to me semi-confidently, leaning playfully against me and reaching around to find my spigot.

At least she managed not to miss this time, in spite of all of her giggling. Li watched attentively, and I could see from her face and body language that she wanted to help, too. I'd need to talk to Renee about that, as well as about what she did earlier, possibly talking with one of the therapists, too. I had thought, mistakenly, what Li had suffered through would sour her to anything to do with sex for quite a while--evidently not.

My spigot became a handle when Jocelyn used it to lead me to the shower. Li followed us and watched while Jocelyn lathered me this time, kneeling and doing a taste test to make sure she had thoroughly cleaned my handle. When she was satisfied it was clean, she turned around and bent over, wiggling her ass at me invitingly. I accepted the invitation, pressing my throbbing member between her swollen labia and sinking it inside her femininity. Jocelyn whimpered as I entered, pressing back against me as Li closely watched our coupling. When I reached around to massage her clit, Li's tiny hand was already busy. I fought down the conflicting emotions I was having, not wanting to create a scene and ruin any good I might be doing for Jocelyn.

Jocelyn was obviously aware of and not concerned that Li was involved in our sharing. I didn't know if I should be too concerned about Li having sex with females. It wouldn't harm her physically, but I didn't know about long-term emotional damage. Renee hadn't been concerned about Li watching our sexplay, but Li had never actively participated in any way. We definitely needed to talk to a shrink to find out how to deal with this. Once again, Jocelyn's scream reverberated inside the shower when she came, her body trembling afterward.

I shooed Li off to her room when we were dry, instructing her to put on underwear and her favorite sleepwear--one of my shirts. Jocelyn had been a pleasant interlude, but it wasn't even six am yet. While I was used to getting up early, my body was still sleep deprived and was telling me to go back to sleep. Jocelyn watched nervously as I put on a pair of pants and motioned for her to join me in Li's room, explaining that I was going back to sleep, but she was welcome to join me and snuggle. My pants were staying on unless she, personally, removed them. Jocelyn watched from the doorway to Li's room as I did what I said. She noted how excited Li was about my presence, immediately climbing atop me, and using me for her mattress. I was almost asleep when I sensed Jocelyn timidly crawling into bed and snuggling against me. Her head rested on the shoulder Li wasn't claiming and she even let me put my arm around her. Tears welled up in my closed eyes as she trembled in my arms, bravely fighting back her fear. She was still there when Celeste woke us up about noon.

The five giant generators that I ordered arrived. I had left instructions to mount each one in a freighter, and guidelines for how I wanted the shield it was to generate programmed. The five target areas inside Russia had each been secured by a cloaked shuttle, so we now knew exactly what dimensions we would need to program for the shields to seal the Russian border.

Jeff reported that every city with a military contingent of any size had been organized and armed, and attack plans for each were being reviewed. Gennady had finished taping the five-minute announcement that would be broadcast constantly, over and over on television, radio, and the internet during the attacks, explaining that the revolt was underway, and begging the population to stay inside where they were safe. It warned that their presence at the battle would needlessly endanger themselves as well as the troops fighting Derevenko.

Aside from wishing he had more time to train the civilian army, Jeff was very happy about everything. Dragonflies had entered all of the military buildings except at the twelve main Russian military bases. His request for a dragonfly that had explosives instead of a data cube had been fulfilled, and they were ready to be deployed right before the battle to destroy weapon and ammunition stockpiles at the sites he would be attacking. When I asked if he preferred a Thursday or Friday attack, he thought for a few seconds before choosing dawn Friday. He felt the extra day of training for the civilians would be worth the chance of being discovered. I agreed, promising that our ships would be ready in orbit above Russia by noon Thursday Novgorod time just in case, and would plan the attack to begin at 5:47, five minutes before dawn Novgorod time Friday morning. I also reminded him to make sure all of the civilians west of Novgorod had and knew how to use night vision lenses. When Jeff and I finished, I commed Gwen and Stan, letting them know so that they could have the troops ready. That meant that the battle would begin at 9:47 Thursday night our time.

A quick detour by the schools showed that my present was practically finished. The shield generator was installed and functioning, generating a transparent orange shield. There were racks along the school side of the shield containing the modern equivalent of sleds. There were three different sizes, each big enough to lie face down on. Once the sled was activated, basic hand controls guided it up or down, and controlled the speed. The smaller sleds had a very limited speed so small children wouldn't get hurt going too fast. Left and right controls were accomplished by shifting ones weight left or right. The more you shifted, the sharper the turn. There was a self-adjusting, congealing shield 50 feet above the ground that would catch anyone who fell or crashed, keeping them from injury. The more the mass and velocity of the object, the more the shield congealed to slow the object down. I could only imagine the number of happy shrieks that would be coming from here tomorrow after it was tested.

My next stop was to see Dr. Sun. I explained what happened with Li when she saw Renee and I making love, and then about what she said and did this morning. I also told her about my theory about Jocelyn. She watched me intently for a couple of minutes when I finished, thinking about what I'd said. "I can't comment on Jocelyn. Maybe you could ask her if she would let you accompany her next time if she's getting therapy," she answered. I had a sneaky suspicion that if I did accompany her, I'd be seeing Dr. Sun again.

"If anyone told me two weeks ago that I'd be saying this, I'd have told them to get their head examined," she continued. "Since Li was raised in a sexual environment, and was trained daily to perform sex acts, it's as natural to her as eating dinner. I think that you should allow her to participate occasionally, limiting her to performing and receiving oral sex. If that works out okay, you might consider allowing penetration with a slender finger or small dildo once she's fully healed, and if it's what she wants. Obviously, full penetrative sex is still some years off, when her body matures enough. She will mature much younger than normal, though. Most girls start the process at eleven or twelve years old. I wouldn't be surprised to see Li begin as early as eight or nine. Being around so many women that are physically mature and sexually active will also speed her physical maturation, as will the occasional sex she's allowed to have.

Seeing the panicked look on my face thinking about having a six-year-old join us in the bedroom, even occasionally she smiled knowingly. "Mike, what you've done for her in such a short time to cause her want to have sex after what she went through is nothing short of remarkable. I know that you'll be careful, and that you're doing it for her, not your own pleasure. If you'll permit me, I'd like to follow her progress, as well as that of as many of the other young girls as possible watching for problems and seeing if any of the other girls respond the same way. Eventually, if I think there's something worth sharing, I'd like to write a paper on it."

I thought about it before agreeing. "There are so many different types of abuse and other variables among the girls and women here that anyone here now who's qualified that wants to research something may do so as long as the people they're studying know about it and agree. Have anyone wanting to do a study get your approval before they start, and I'd like you to review each person's work before it's released, or find someone you feel is more qualified to review it. Fair?"

"It's more than fair, it's very generous," she said emotionally.

It was late afternoon before my wives and near-wives tracked me down and dragged me off to a private early dinner. I guess I wasn't too surprised to see Jocelyn there, or to see that she was seated exactly opposite me, as far away as she could get. They explained, apologetically, that most of them wouldn't be up to any sex tonight. They had already contacted Johann's wife and warned her. The Justice's party had been re-scheduled for tomorrow night. The girls were hesitant to provide details, but eventually I dragged enough bits of information out of them that they just told me the whole story. I watched their faces as the story was told, watching and enjoying the smiles and knowing grins they gave each other when a juicy detail was spilled--all except for Valya. She was nervous and wouldn't meet my eyes, looking away quickly any time I caught her looking my way.

The party had, indeed, been an orgy of noteworthy proportions. There were 372 women and 128 men there, and while the party and subsequent orgy had been fairly tame, one of my wives had proposed a contest between them early on. They assigned numbers to every guy there, challenging each guy to spend at least one minute fucking each of them, and one minute letting them suck the guy off. Each guy would then enter his assigned number into the computer set up to track the results, indicating whether he had fucked them or let them suck him, and if he came. With the exception of Valya, Nana, Kateryna, and Kasey, all of my 'harem' had participated, and all had successfully fucked and sucked every available male there. Nadhu was eventually declared the winner because more guys came in her than in any of the other competitors. I was happy to see that she'd been having fun with different guys.

I asked if there were any she considered boyfriend material and she chuckled. "You were right. Many asked last night if I was available. I told them all that my body was available last night, but my heart was taken already," she said with a sultry voice and with a smoldering look that left me rock hard.

"Someone found a boyfriend last night," Jenna chimed in. Immediately, I knew it was Valya and that was why she wouldn't look at me. I had to fight to keep from looking at her right away. Trying to help her feel more comfortable about it, I commented, "Just in case she's worried about how I will react to the news, I want her to know that I am happy for her and hope it works out. If it does, I will pay for or help pay for any wedding she wants, and will send them anywhere they want for a honeymoon. If it doesn't work out, she's welcome to rejoin us if that's what she wants to do. Of course, if it's one of my wives, we're going to need to have a long, private discussion," I added teasingly in a menacing voice. "I do, however, still reserve the right to spoil her any way I see fit because she is now and always will be one of my women."

"Renee, would you please reiterate what I told you last night?" I asked as I stood up. While she rehashed what I'd told her last night--what she'd already explained to the girls, I walked clockwise around the table and kissed each of the women softly on the back of the neck. I looked at Jocelyn to see if she wanted me to, and she bowed her head forward, giving me access to her neck.

Valya had been three seats to my right, and Renee had finished her recitation before I got to her. After kissing Valya's neck, I pulled her chair out, picked her up, and sat down with her across my lap. While I hugged her, I whispered, "feel better about it now?"

"How'd you know?" she asked nervously.

"Someone who cares about you can always tell when something's bothering you," I responded.

"But what about the baby?" she asked nervously.

Now I understood the crux of the issue. "I am now and always will be the father of our son, unless you get married and your husband wants to adopt him and you agree. My goal is to see you as happy as possible, okay?"

I'm sure she heard me, but she wasn't able to answer right away. Her face was pressed into my neck as she cried happy and sad tears simultaneously. When she finally got her voice back and thanked me, I suggested that we go find her boyfriend and let him know that he was safe--I wasn't going to be hunting him down. While we walked, Valya told me that her boyfriend was Julio Santiago, that he'd been a gunner on Kashmir, and was now a Bumblebee pilot. I remembered him, now, and I could understand what she liked about him. He was good looking, and was always smiling and ready to help anyone that needed it.

We started with Stan, and found him and Beverly in their suite, along with Vivian. I could tell that Julio had been there recently. The same scent that was all over Valya was also in the suite. I explained to everyone there that I just wanted to reassure Julio that everything was okay, and that he was free to date and pursue a relationship with Valya. After covering everything I'd already explained to Valya, I asked Stan if he thought Julio was up to coming out into the living room to give his girlfriend some support.

Surprised, Stan asked why I thought Julio was there. I explained that I could smell him when we came in, and that since his scent hadn't lessened, he still had to be in the suite, probably in the bedroom listening carefully through the partially open door. "Do you feel safe yet?" Stan hollered towards the bedroom door. A red-faced, extremely embarrassed Julio came out. Valya ran to him, then hugged and kissed him. Julio watched me like a hawk while she did before finally realizing that I was serious about what I'd said.

While the new couple cuddled, the rest of us had a good chuckle at their expense. When I suggested that we go tell Valya's folks about it, Stan said he wanted to talk to me for a second. He and Beverly had asked Vivian to join in their marriage. Stan wanted to know if I'd be his best man, and since he and Beverly were a good 25 years older than she was, wanted to know if I'd watch out for her if she needed anything when they passed away. I told him that I'd be honored to, on both accounts, and hugged everyone. It was then that Stan dropped the bombshell. They had decided this yesterday, and Vivian wanted children. The three of them made love yesterday afternoon, and Vivian was pregnant with a girl. She had avoided the orgy last night just to make sure Stan was the father when she got pregnant. They planned to have a son in a year or so, too.

I walked Valya and Julio to my shuttle and flew with them to her parent's house. I talked with them on the way, warning them about many of the pitfalls of dating, and telling them in no uncertain terms that I expected both of them to be honest with each other about their feelings. I also explained that I felt Valya would be better off at home for now so her family could coach her and guide her through the early stages of their relationship, promising that I wasn't kicking her out as punishment. I just didn't feel that it would be fair to Julio for her to continue to live with us. How would she feel if he lived with his old girlfriend while they dated? My points were made and accepted, and when we landed at the house, her parents came out to meet us. I kissed Valya goodbye and shook Julio's hand where her parents could see so that they would know that everything between us was okay. Then I left, promising to send the shuttle back, leaving them to explain to her parents. Sure, I could have stayed, but they needed to do this themselves, especially Valya who was being forced to grow up quickly.

There was a note on the door of my suite, directing me to a different suite. Evidently, the first phase of the addition to the estate was finished and we had officially been moved into our new suite sometime earlier today. I was doubly surprised when I entered. The area where we entertained guests was twice as big as before, and we had several guests.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.