Citizen Miller
Part 11

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 11 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 20

SATURDAY May 17

The dim light on the ceiling above the bed read 4:57. I lay there for a couple of minutes before deciding I was awake for the day. Sometime during the night, Penny and Danielle had found each other again, and Vonna and Valya were bracketing me. I snuck out of bed as quietly as I could, but, being unaccustomed to sleeping with someone else, Valya woke up immediately. "Good morning father of my baby," she giggled quietly.

"Good morning yourself," I whispered as I kissed her. She followed me quietly out of bed, still waking Danielle, though. Danielle insisted on training Valya in the proper way to aim my cock when I peed, a task made more difficult with all of their giggling. After filling the bathroom with gales of laughter over how close they came to missing their target as they aimed and giggled, they joined me in the shower. Valya luxuriated in the attention as I washed and conditioned her hair while Danielle seductively washed her body for her.

Valya returned the favor, washing Danielle, and then sucking me to full hardness once I finished with Danielle's hair. She bent over in front of me and wiggled her ass at me enticingly. I obliged her, quickly filling her spasming pussy with cum. Danielle knew how to get me interested again and quickly followed Valya in an orgasm. After rinsing off again, I took my morning dose of ACCO-L. Surprisingly, Valya had never seen or heard of ACCO. After Danielle explained all three varieties to her Valya commented soberly "I'm sure glad Boris never used that stuff. I might not have survived."

The rest of the girls were stirring when we got back to the bedroom. Renee claimed me while the others showered. Valya and Danielle helped me tend to Renee, quickly bringing the two of us nearer the peak. "Daddy, are you hurting mommy?" a tiny, nervous voice asked from beside me.

Before I could figure out what to say or do, Renee took over. "No, sweetie, daddy's making mommy feel very good right now," she explained.

"But that's what the bad man did to hurt me," Li protested. What followed was a crash course in everything related to sex that you would never dream of showing or explaining to a six-year-old. Renee showed Li the difference in size between the two of them, and showed her how easily I slipped inside of her, explaining that what we were doing was meant for older people whose bodies had grown up. She unabashedly answered every question Li asked, even explaining the purpose of the 'little bump' Renee had right above where I entered her. It was hell staying erect enough for Renee to conduct her lesson. Something about having a six-year-old watching just took the excitement out of the act. Renee kept threatening to send for Nadhu, laughing at me every time the mention of her name caused my shaft to re-inflate.

The girls started ambling back into the room and were surprised to find Li there. They were even more surprised to find Li intently watching Renee fuck herself on me right in front of her. Vonna was the first to react, climbing on the bed with Li as if they were at a slumber party. "I remember the first time mom showed me what it was like. I was sure that big thing would never fit inside of me. But you know what? It does, and it feels really good," she said.

Li looked around at all of the naked women. "Do all of you sleep with my daddy?" she asked.

Helga stepped in. Yes, sweetie. Your mommy, Vonna, Jenna, and I are his wives. Everyone else is a very special friend. Daddy has lots of other special friends that spend the night with us, too.

"Is that because he feels so good?" she asked with the innocence of youth.

Jenna laughed. "Yes, some of the reason is because he feels so good, but mostly it's because a lot of the women here love him. Your daddy is a very good man. He keeps all of us safe and does lots of nice things for everyone. He also goes out and fights the bad men that hurt other women."

Li was beaming, proud of the new information about her daddy. "I love you, too daddy. When I'm older, will you do that with me, too?" she asked.

Being careful not to hurt her still healing body, I pulled Li over and kissed her. "Yes, Li, when you and mommy think you're old enough, she'll bring you to bed with us and I'll show you how good it can feel," I promised. Li watched wide-eyed as Renee had an orgasm and fell carefully forward hugging Li and I.

"Do you have any more questions, honey?" she asked.

"No, but I'm glad that the bad man wasn't as big as daddy," she said soberly. All of the women cracked up.

Danielle answered the knock on the door. An ashen-faced Nana entered. "I am so sorry," she apologized.

"It's fine, Nana. It gave Renee a chance to explain many things about sex to her. Li's a very happy little girl right now," I said.

"Thank you" Nana gasped, relieved.

"No, Nana, thank you," I answered. "Thank you for watching over her before, and thank you for helping us with her now," I said. Nana blushed when Renee climbed off me, the cum dribbling onto my leg. We took a quick shower and rejoined everyone in the dining room where Li was regaling those around her with the explanations she'd just received.

"You did a good thing in there," I complimented Renee. "It's amazing how quickly she's recovering," I added.

"It's because she knows her daddy loves her and will protect her," Renee whispered into my ear, running her tongue around the inside.

I called James and asked him to have all of the androids announce that there would be a meeting at the soccer field at 10 a.m. for all of the women we'd rescued. I also wanted the meeting broadcast over all of the base viewers for any that couldn't make it there. I kissed all of my wives and little Li goodbye, and went to see Greg, asking him to have a handful of the top shrinks meet me there.

On the way, I noticed that Battle Groups AMERICA, BRAZIL, DENMARK, FINLAND, and GERMANY were back, and that the last seven battle groups had left sometime during the night. I thanked the doctors for meeting with me on such short notice. I asked if they thought that allowing the abused women to take revenge on their former captors would help. I would consider either allowing them to whip, beat, or otherwise abuse them or, if the doctors felt they were up to it, would allow the women to execute their former captors if they wanted to. They discussed and debated for about fifteen minutes before deciding that allowing the women to cane or whip the condemned men would help a lot of them feel that they had regained some control over their lives.

They would be willing to talk with individual women that wanted to do more and recommend them on a case-by-case basis. When they asked what I would consider allowing the women to do, I shrugged and replied, "Basically, anything that was done to them or anything they can think up. One of the doctors commented that after watching what I did to one of them yesterday, almost every one of the former captives walked a little taller and looked less intimidated than before." I told them to be ready because I was going to make the announcement in about 90 minutes. They asked Greg if he could get any more help. Greg called Lt. Commander Pulver, who had just been reassigned as the liaison between Task Force PITA and the UN Military forces, a job he threw himself into wholeheartedly. He laughed about the look on the faces of base commanders when he suddenly appeared in the middle of their supposedly secure base and uncloaked. Greg asked Pulver to contact the bases they'd only taken one doctor from and some of the bigger bases and see how many more shrinks they could get. He authorized Pulver to tell them that we had over 2,000 traumatized former captives and were expecting many more than that. I just didn't want them to know exactly where we got the former captives.

With just over an hour before my meeting, I went back to the estate to gather my thoughts. I commed James and asked him to set up a large table for every pirate base and estate we had captured so far, and one for any ships with captives we had captured that weren't connected to a base we had captured yet. I wanted a hologram of each base projected over that table. In addition, a dozen androids with computers at each table would note which women wanted to help punish their former tormentors, which pirate they wanted to punish if there was a specific one or two, and a separate list that would be sent to Dr. Sun of those women that wanted to do more than just whip or cane them. I suggested using one of the baseball fields.

Li saw me and wanted me to take her out to get a closer look at the flower gardens she could see from the windows. I carried her outside to the landscaped gardens and set her down to explore. She was moving a lot better today than yesterday. I made a mental note to thank Greg. It was a magical few minutes as I watched her discover the look, feel, and smell of the flowers. Nana told me that Li had probably been sold as a newborn to pirates by a father who wanted a son, not a daughter. She had grown up in a sterile, prison compound environment where infants and young children were raised until they were old enough to sell, and I could tell that she had never seen flowers before.

Her delighted giggle drew my attention back. There was a big yellow and black butterfly on the back of her hand. Eventually it flew away and she ran awkwardly to me to tell me about her discovery. As I tried to explain about the butterfly's 'funny-looking' eyes, I had a brainstorm and called Inna. "Inna, try making a sensor by grouping as many of your smaller sensors as you can together in a cluster like a compound eye."

"Damn, that just might work" she gasped.

I took Li back inside to find one of my wives to watch her. Helga took her to see Greg for an appointment I knew nothing about. The field was packed, the women waiting expectantly. I noticed several hundred women in dark blue jumpsuits and asked about it. The android with me explained that for 24 hours, the new women were asked to wear the dark blue to identify them to others. They got more help finding their way around that way. They also had regular clothes they could wear if they preferred or once they were comfortable that they knew their way around.

There was a tall podium at the far end of the field for me and an android accompanied me to broadcast my remarks base-wide. "Good morning. I'm here to give you two pieces of good news. The first is that all of you are free to go home anytime you choose. Those of you who arrived in the last 24 hours, however, will need to wait in case your testimony is needed until your former captors are tried and sentenced before you may leave. How long you stay here is entirely up to you. I realize that if some of you went home right now, you would face the same circumstances that caused you to be captured in the first place. If you are worried about that happening, you are free to stay until you feel safe going home, or you may consider this your new home if you wish. You can also call your family and loved ones and let them know that you're safe. If you stay, we'll help you in any way we can. We will make sure that all of your medical needs are taken care of. We have doctors to help those of you that are pregnant. We have lots of therapists to help you cope with what has happened. We have treatments available to help get rid of scars. I intend to start schools for those of you that wish to begin or to complete your education. Those who want to work, we will help you find jobs, and any money you earn is yours to take with you when you leave. But most of all, we will provide a place where you will be safe, and all of this is done at no cost or obligation to you, no matter how long you stay.

"The second part of my news today is to let you know that, if you want to, you will be allowed to assist in the punishment of your former captors. We have tables set up on the baseball field behind me where you can sign up. There are two lists at every table. One list is to sign up to whip or cane them or abuse them in any other way you can think of. The other list is to sign up to do more than that--to actually execute one of them. If you sign up for the second list, you will need to speak with one of the therapists first. They want to make sure that you are up to it emotionally. Sign-ups will go on until 5:00 tonight. For those of you that just arrived, sign-ups will go on until 5:00 tomorrow night.

"Also, many of you have asked about military training. If you are interested, General Ruiz is setting up a new unit where you will go through basic training, martial arts, and all of the other necessary training. You need to get medical clearance from the doctors, first, but if you're interested, let them know at the sign-up tables and we'll contact you as soon as we have everything set up."

Gwen commed, interrupting me. "Mike, we're ready for them. Anyone interested should meet at the south side of the estate at 1:00. And don't forget about tonight," she laughed as she signed off.

"Ladies, I stand corrected. General Ruiz just let me know that any of you that are interested in military service should meet at the south side of the estate, the opposite side from where we are now, at 1:00 today. They have a program ready now. Even pregnant women will be allowed to join, but will be on a different training regimen than the others. I would also like to thank all of our wonderful butterfly ladies for the work they do, and ask them to pass this information on to any future arrivals."

With that, I asked for questions and got one from a young woman. "What will we be allowed to do to them?" she asked.

"If you sign up to whip, cane, or beat them, that's all you can do, although you can abuse any part of their body that you wish to. If you sign up to execute one of them, I suggest discussing your plans with your therapist, but you can do anything you want. I'm sure that the androids that help you sign up can show you what I felt was justified for the two I dealt with already, but I will warn you that it's pretty ugly."

The next question caught me completely off guard. One of the women asked if I could do anything to get a church on the base for them. I apologized for failing to consider the issue, promising to look into it. I told them to arrange with Jenna for shuttles to take anyone that wanted to attend church. We would shuttle them to the nearby cities for now, and I asked the women not to discuss much of their situation with anyone. I also asked them to spread the word on base for anyone interested in church to sign up at one of the electronic information boards around the base and in the barracks. They should indicate what religion they were interested in so I could contact each different religion or branch of a religion and try to arrange to secure a church of that type on the base. There weren't any more questions, but there was almost a stampede as they headed off to sign up. Many of them stopped and gave me a hug or kiss on the way by, including several of the women in blue jumpers.

Battle Groups AMERICA and BRAZIL each left during my talk, and I noticed that each had a second Attack Transport with them.

I stopped by to see Serena and was amazed at the changes. The group had expanded to four times what we had started with. Serena told me that we finished five raids last night, just completed two more, and had four about to start in the next hour. At PB13, there had been more Russian ships. This time, besides the three on the ground, there had been ten hiding, cloaked, nearby. Reinforcements in the form of two Battle Groups had been sent. One of their Bumblebees took out the ten hidden ships seconds after the raid started while the other Bumblebee waited in hiding with the second Battle Group in case there were more ships hiding or on the way. Three additional ships were captured, but they were just more pirates coming to trade. The seven raids and sixteen additional ships netted 714 pirates, 1451 captives, 74 ships, 322 buildings, and 80 cargo containers. Ten of the cargo containers held women and a few young boys, twelve had gold and UN currency, 36 had weapons and ammunition, two had computers, and 20 had food. The twelve containers of currency held almost $P25 billion. The reinforcement Battle Group was stationed there to pick up any more stragglers coming to sell or anyone coming to investigate the disappearance of the Russian ships while the ships involved in the raid returned to re-supply. I called Boeing and ordered twelve more housing transport ships. Even at that, it would take multiple trips to collect all of those buildings. The large complex that had been growing in the unused area at the end of the runways would soon get much bigger, sans any units Jeff used as ammo bunkers.

Then Serena introduced me to Vlad, her version of Vladimir, one of the androids that had been searching for and studying everything they could find out about Derevenko. Derevenko had come up through the ranks of the Russian military, making a name for himself for being both brilliant and ruthless. He eventually seized power in a bloodless coup at age 27 and had held the reigns for 19 years now. His son, Ivan was 24, born to a fifteen-year-old girl that Derevenko bought and raped daily, killing her on Ivan's first birthday so that she couldn't make him soft. Derevenko was cunning, a calculating planner, always attacking his enemy to make it look like he had one objective, only to suddenly switch objectives once they committed their forces. He only took women and children as prisoners, allowing his troops to use them any way they wanted for the night after the battle. Any prisoners that survived the night were sold off. Vladimir's only apparent weakness was his love of chess. Unable to compete in or even attend the annual world chess championships, he placated himself by playing online chess against the best in the world. His pseudonym was 'ChessMasterRuss', and he played online for several hours every day.

Four years ago, he beat the number five player in the world several times. Three years ago, he bested the number four player. Two years ago, it was number three's turn, last year he beat the number two player in the world, and it was obvious what his goal was this year.

Inna was excited when we got to her lab. She showed me an image of the earth coming from a shuttle near the moon. There were fuzzy red spots scattered across the globe where major cities were. As she zoomed in, those spots disappeared and a few more appeared. Those, too, disappeared as she continued to zoom in until yellow spots appeared. "Those yellow spots are all level three cloaking from 200,000 miles away. We can map the entire surface of the planet and eliminate all known military bases and other known level three shields--everything else is probably an estate or a pirate base. She zoomed a lot closer, finally showing a large purplish spot. "That's our level seven cloaking from the equivalent of 20 miles," she said, grinning up at me.

"How long will it take to thoroughly scan the entire earth?" I asked.

"About two more hours. We've done a quarter of it so far, north of the equator from the far tip of the Aleutians to the coast of Portugal. Right now, Serena is plotting locations of known level three shields against the ones that showed up."

"How long would it take to make up enough of these for our main ships?" I asked as my mind raced.

"In a couple of hours, we'll be turning out about 75 per hour," she answered.

I commed Stan and told him that I wanted fourteen two-man shuttles equipped with Inna's new sensors spaced evenly around the globe to watch for cloaked ships, identifying UN ships with IFF transponders, and tracking any others to their final destination. Naturally, I wanted each Bumblebee and each Attack Transport equipped with the new sensors, as well as a major array at the center of the base watching everything above us from horizon to horizon, and an array every 120 degrees near the perimeter of our shield that will also detect shielded ground forces.

Once all of that was done, I wanted arrays around every planet and moon that could be used as a pirate base, as well as several surrounding the asteroid belt. After that, we could start replacing the sensors on all of the ten and two passenger shuttles. I also wanted a scan of the ocean floor done from near sea level, looking for underwater bases, and of every body of fresh water big enough to hold a small pirate base. I called Mr. Woo and ordered another 1000 two-passenger shuttles and 1000 ten-passenger shuttles, not really sure where all of this was leading, but wanting to be ready for anything. I warned him that I would probably be ordering more and he laughed. "We have been pushing the production of those two units for several days now," he laughed.

"How many do you have right now?" I asked.

I could hear him fumbling with something for a minute before he answered, "We have just over 1600 of both models." "Send me 1500 or 1600 of each, then. I'll send freighters over to help." Next, I called Mr. Sugiyama and ordered 4000 more medium freighter power supplies to make the plasma ion sabers, and 1000 two-passenger power supplies with cloaking and shielding hardware for battlefield cloaking for all of our new troops. I made sure to warn James and asked how he was doing for help. He assured me that with the 7200 used androids we had coming in today and the new ones Bree was sending us daily, we were doing great. I told him to send whatever freighters we could spare to Kyoto to the Nippon factory and one to Nippon Technological. I told him that I wanted to make sure we had plenty of androids for the new troops Gwen needed, to help Serena, to do all of the manufacturing, and to cover all of the ship retro-fits. We also got in another batch of construction androids and more agricultural and domestic androids.

I commed Renee and asked if she could get away so we could talk to Johann. "Come on down, I'm already there," she laughed. Marco found me on the way down, and after nearly breaking me in two with one of his bear hugs, thanked me for everything and said that everyone agreed with the terms the Judge offered, adding that they would have agreed to the full prison term if it meant keeping their families safe and giving them a stable home. He insisted on paying me back for the sponsorship fees, but I explained that it was against the law to do that. For a long time, people would sponsor beautiful young women, then force them into prostitution to pay back the fees, which they were rarely able to do.

He stopped and got an extremely serious look on his face. "Mike, after lunch, Inna and Natasha and I would like to talk to you and your wives seriously for a few minutes."

"Sounds ominous," I quipped, concerned about what might be so serious.

Marco smiled his big, toothy grin. "Not serious, and not a problem, we just want to ask you to consider something," he said. Relieved that there wouldn't be another problem to deal with, I promised to meet them and then headed to find Renee.

Most of the new courtrooms were eerily quiet when I went by. Only two seemed to be occupied. Renee and Johann were in the office next door to his, looking over stacks of documents. Renee marked her spot in the stack and came over for a hug and kiss. "Took you long enough to get here, get lost?" she teased.

"Nah, Marco wanted to talk," I told her as I squeezed her buns playfully.

"More hypothetical questions?" Johann kidded me.

"Nope, just more paperwork for you," I retorted. "I want to adopt Li, claim paternity of Valya's baby, and file for sponsorship of five Russian families to be UN citizens."

"That will be a lot of paperwork," he said thoughtfully, picking up a red folder next to the pile he was working on.

"You'll need to sign all of these papers," he commented, smirking. He and Renee couldn't pretend any longer, and both started laughing. Renee had already drawn up all of the necessary papers. I smiled when I saw that Li's adoption papers were for Commander Omega and all of his wives. Li would now have four mothers to spoil her. The claim of paternity for Valya's baby was again for Commander Omega, as were the sponsorship papers for the five separate families in Marco's extended family, and a separate one for immediate citizenship for Valya since I would now be the father of her unborn child. I was surprised to note that Valya had already signed her papers, and each adult member of the families I was sponsoring had signed theirs. There was also an affidavit from Sven and each of the fifteen Judges swearing that Commander Omega was both a UN military commander and a UN citizen in good standing.

"You guys have been busy," I said as my eyes misted up.

"Not really" Johann commented. "The six Judges that left on vacation this morning didn't want to have to come back to sign them later today."

"Vacation?" I asked, looking up, alarmed.

"Relax" Renee said.

"Jeff sent two armed transports with them to watch them. They're all on a remote island with only a small village on it. I told them it was okay to take a couple of domestics with them, as well as several of the women and a couple of the older boys we rescued that volunteered to go."

"Think we should send some ACCO as a gift?" I suggested, grinning. They both laughed.

"I do have one question I'd like your opinion on," I remarked to Johann.

"Hypothetically?" Johann laughed.

"No, it's more of an ethical question" I explained. Johann and Renee both found a chair and looked at me expectantly. I explained about the former captives asking Gwen if they could join the military, and about our solution of having retired DIs train them into a separate unit for now. I explained about our concern about them training and exercising in their weakened condition, and how we made each of them pass a physical with the doctor knowing what it was for, and about the nutritional supplements Greg was giving all of the women daily.

"I am considering giving each of them an additional supplement without their knowledge. I realize that legally I have the right to do that, but I'm more concerned about ethically. The supplement is known about by less than 20 people. Everyone who knows about it and knows what it will do had voluntarily asked to be allowed to take it. I personally took it for over two months, stopping only when I thought it had helped as much as it could help. The supplement will help their bodies grow muscle faster without any of the side effects of other developmental drugs. It will also help overcome any possible damage to their sight and hearing as well as a few other things," I explained.

Johann sat quietly, lost in thought for a few minutes. "I assume from what you have explained about this supplement, and what you haven't said, along with your reluctance to tell the women about it that it is something that would be abused if word got out," Johann commented.

"Abused by the same people that are currently abusing the system, and tempting a new group when the current ones have been eliminated," I replied.

"Would you do this to make them better soldiers or better people?" he asked. "It would do both at the same time, but I would be doing it to help them achieve something they want to do," I said.

"I'm sure that my reservations are the same as yours are--not giving them a choice. I guess that like you, I'd still feel hesitant about not telling them, but considering the danger of the knowledge getting out, and the fact that it will help them, I would have no real objection to you giving it to them. Just watch them carefully," he added.

I thanked him, and kissed Renee. "I guess I should find Greg and Gwen and let them make the final decision," I said.

Renee handed me a stack of papers. "Would you give these to Serena on your way?" she asked, bribing me with a kiss.

"Careful, Johann's going to get jealous" I teased.

"He knows where to find it," she teased back.

I commed Greg and Gwen and asked to meet with both of them together. They suggested Greg's office since Gwen's was full of new (to us) DIs getting a briefing from Jeff. Serena flipped through the papers I gave her. "I think this will just about finish the western hemisphere" she commented. "We may find a few stragglers, but I'm confident that we've identified and gotten warrants for everyone, now." That was definitely good news. Their next target was the African EU, then the Middle East EU and the European EU. She groaned jokingly when I asked her to put together another detailed list. I wanted a list of every estate we needed to raid, broken down first by hemisphere, and then EU, and then country. Even if she didn't have a warrant for the estate, yet, I wanted them listed. She could somehow denote the ones we had warrants for. What I wanted listed was a breakdown of how many armed troops or guards each estate had, how many armed ships, how many unarmed ships, how many captives were listed, and whether or not there would be a secondary target like a factory after the initial raid. I also needed a list for each estate of the number of public officials we'd need to pick up. I wanted to start planning the estate raids and see just what we would need to carry out the raids. My instinct told me we would need more troops to secure their unconscious guards and to secure the estate, but fewer ships since the estates would be less likely to have a large number of armed ships--most appeared to have only two or three.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.