Citizen Miller
Part 9

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 9 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 18

THURSDAY May 15

It was Jenna waking me well before sunrise. Britney was still on top of me sleeping, with my cock still semi-hard and buried in her sex. The motion on the bed woke her up and she kissed me, and then thanked me for getting her the tutor. My wives each claimed their due before letting me out of bed--not that it was very difficult to convince me. Gwen joined us in the shower, ostensibly to tell me that Bumblebee 3 and Bumblebee 4 had captured three pirate ships over Chihuahua. There had been the two we expected that Bumblebee 3 captured, and there had been a third ship in the ionosphere providing cover. It had descended when contact with the first two ships was lost and had been captured, too. Bumblebee 5, along with the newly converted prison ship, the newly furnished hospital ship, and four armored transports were dispatched at the first report of contact. Two troop transports and a transport full of APCs and armed shuttles followed minutes later.

As directed, Bumblebee 3 sealed the estate of the person who had been in communication with the slavers. Serena drained their financial accounts of $P5 billion before their computers were shut down. Hundreds of fireflies were released into the compound, taking down everyone they found except the women. Shielded androids raided the compound identified as the one where most of the slaves were kept. Overall, 142 women were released from their cells or locked rooms and herded aboard the medical ship. As anxious as they had been to get away, they insisted on waiting until all of the girls were safely with them. The last 19 women were found scattered throughout the compound, most busy preparing breakfast, or cleaning.

One girl was found in a dungeon of sorts, unconscious and more dead than alive. She was rushed to the hospital ship where Greg and four medi-docs worked feverishly on her until they were pretty sure she would survive. Watching how hard they worked to save the girl that their owner would have simply let die gave the girls enough trust in their apparent rescuers to stay calm. There was almost a riot, though, when a woman and four girls were brought to the ship. Evidently, the woman was the wife and the girls were the daughters of the owner of the estate. They did ask that the youngest of the daughters be allowed to stay with them, though. Apparently, she had done what she could to secretly help the girls, sneaking them extra food, salves, and medicine when they were injured. The other four women were put in one of the prison ship cells. The husband, three sons, and 25 guards were split into four cells. The pirates from each captured ship were put into separate cells for each ship to prevent them from discussing anything.

Nineteen of the girls were from the Chihuahua area and were offered the chance to return to their homes. Only two accepted, the rest being either too ashamed of what they'd been forced to do or afraid of retaliation if they were found. Greg did a thorough physical on the two girls, and fed them before releasing them. We did communicate with the other families to let them know that their daughters had been rescued and were safe. Five more families convinced their daughters to come home; they didn't care what had happened. Each of the returned girls was also given a physical, and a necklace with an emergency transponder to trigger if they ever saw any of the slavers again. We also told them how to contact Sra. Gomez if they were worried about anything. The rest of the women were currently in the hospital, sleeping or relaxing. They had been fed, carefully bathed, and pampered by a domestic android. I commed Greg and suggested that we put in several therapeutic spas, showers, and a small beauty salon for when new prisoners are treated. He liked the idea and contacted Izzy, the head domestic, to arrange it.

As we were speaking, or more accurately, as I was fucking Gwen silly while she tried to continue her report, androids were loading freighters with everything that wasn't a permanent fixture at the estate, down to the vases of cut flowers on the dining room table. Their computers were rushed to Serena in a shuttle so her minions could digest them. The androids had successfully attempted what they called a 'hot swap' on one of the pirate ships. They attached the old AI to an external power supply, then turned off the power from the ship to it and replaced it with one of our new ones. When they powered the new one up, our AI successfully took control of the ship and after three minutes was able to guide it back to the estate. The attached shuttle still provided cloaking for both ships and a backup in case anything went wrong.

The prisoners had been transferred into the cells at the old Holloman Air Base and had a contingent of androids guarding them. Each of the cells had been provided with food and other essentials for a week. Each of the 26 pirates, the owner of the estate, his wife, three sons, and three of the four daughters were in separate cells. The 25 guards from the estate were put five per cell, leaving empty cells if we needed them.

As I filled her with cum, I told Gwen that once the estate was stripped, to leave ten cloaked and armed androids, as well as four small armed shuttles in case anyone showed up to investigate. I also wanted four small shuttles to hover over the city in case any pirate ships returned looking for their comrades.

Gwen got a call from one of her troops at the estate. There was a building there that looked like it was attached, but wasn't actually part of the estate. It was about the size of a 4X grav sled, and was obviously a studio where they had recorded porn videos with the slaves. Knowing that Danielle still might want to go into that field, I had them bring it back, but asked to have it dropped off at Holloman air base inside one of the hangars so none of the women would have to see it. I got a call from Bumblebee 3 right after that. Her scans had located an underground facility, but no signs of life so they investigated and found 36 cargo containers. Four were filled with gold and currency, fourteen were full of ammunition, four had infantry weapons, six had heavy weapons to be added to ships, and eight had pulse ion cannons for ships. I told her to have the fourteen with weapons for ships delivered to hangar fourteen, and to deliver the rest of the ammo and weapons to hangar nine, and the four with currency should be delivered to my lab after letting Marco know it was on the way. Steve and Kevin should be happy--and busy. Marco would be in heaven. I laughed, visualizing him literally rolling in the money. I told Bumblebee 3 to put a sensor in the bunker to notify us if anyone opened it, and make it look from the outside like we hadn't been there. I also told her that they'd done an excellent job. It was at that point that her professional demeanor cracked and she practically giggled as she told me how great it had been, taking out two of the ships and then the entire estate practically by herself.

Serena called and told me that she found out Juan Munoz, the owner of the estate, also owned an android factory in Chihuahua. I called Bree and asked her to go to the factory in Chihuahua to see if she would be able to custom make androids. I warned her to take a full contingent of ships and troops, and let them enter first. The factory might be an armed extension of the estate. Bree informed me that every android factory had the ability so we would have another weapon--android copies of the prisoners we took from the estates to keep things running enough to avoid any suspicion that things were amiss there. That way, we might learn more about whom they dealt with, as well as avoiding spooking other estate owners into killing all of their girls and sterilizing their estates. If she could do it, I asked her for one copy of each member of the family. I called Serena and asked her to interview each of the former slaves and the cooperative daughter we'd just brought back and find out as much about life at the estate as we could. The freighters should leave enough to make it look like someone still lived there. I was going to have Bree make android copies of every member of the household and any important guards to leave there. I hoped we could keep the factory open, using it to increase our own supply besides making copies of people we captured.

I was pretty chipper at breakfast. I told everyone that we captured six more ships, and raided an estate, freeing 161 more women. The fact that we captured the factory, weapons, and $P5 billion was just frosting. The money would help my accounts, which were hovering right around the $P600 billion mark. I also estimated that there was close to $P4 billion in gold and cash, comparing it with how much room the stuff took up in my vault.

We departed for Cairo in Inquisitive at exactly eight a.m. Albuquerque time. There was a shuttle of androids saving us a landing space as well as seating in the audience. I grinned, watching Helga bounce excitedly all during the trip to Cairo. I had two cloaked androids stay with her when she went to line up with the other graduates. I told Danielle that I had a present for her. Expectantly she looked around, wondering who she would be having sex with. "Not that kind of present, a better one," I teased. I told her about the studio we captured today and suddenly she was more excited than Helga.

"I've been studying like I promised. I've already learned seven of the numbers," she beamed proudly.

The graduation ceremony was ... a graduation ceremony. Having previously survived four of them, I was fairly inured to them by now. The speeches and speakers had bored me instead of inspiring me, but watching Helga as she walked proudly across the stage made this one special.

As the crowd stood up and began dispersing, there was a disturbance where Helga had been. I rushed up to find Helga kneeling on some guy's chest. An android voice in my ear explained to me on the way what was happening. The guy that had been bothering Helga for some time now had approached her and told her to go with him quietly or he'd hurt her. When she told him to fuck off, he'd slapped her ... sort of. Her bodyguard put a shield between his hand and her face so that contact was made and heard by everyone nearby. The bodyguard had been talking to her through her earpiece and told her to stand still.

When the guy roughly grabbed her arm and tried to jerk her away, she flipped him. Her android-assisted flip carried him a little further than she could have done herself. Still shielded, the androids helped hold him down, making it look like she was doing it all. He kept threatening her, saying that he was going to finish raping her tonight and that his guards would be there any second. On my way over to Helga, I called Kateryna and told her to have Stan send the reinforcements and the two prison ships, and to shield our immediate area, expanding it until Inquisitive was inside the shield. I wanted the girls inside Inquisitive for right now, then shuttled up to Bumblebee ASAP. I also asked for 30 fully armed android troops and four APCs on the ground and visible. Any ships that were here or that showed up I wanted piggybacked immediately, but to wait on the capture until they started shooting or I gave the order to attack.

"Aren't you embarrassed, getting your ass kicked twice by my wife?" I asked him sarcastically when I got there. "Oh, wait, last time it was your nuts, not your ass" I goaded him.

"I'll kill you and rape your wife when my guards get here," he threatened.

"Shouldn't they be here by now?" I taunted. "I don't see them anywhere. Maybe they got scared of my wife and ran away."

For the first time, I saw nervousness on his face as he looked around and realized that I was right. The crowd had quickly dispersed and there was a big empty area around us, with no sign of his guards. "Fine--I challenge you to a duel," he blustered.

Helga gasped. "I accept. We use swords," I said. Helga gasped again. She hadn't ever seen me using a sword during our martial arts sessions. It was too dangerous to use with so many people around. Those sessions had been private--for the last ten years. "Nobody has swords. We'll use pistols," the guy yelled. "No. The law says that you issued the challenge so I get to choose the weapons. We use swords. Maybe you should have one of your bodyguards go get you one ... oh, I forgot, they left you here all alone."

I got him rolled over and bound his hands and feet with the special tape by the time the police showed up. I explained what happened, and that I had been challenged to a duel. I knew there was a problem when the head officer apologized to the jerk I had tied up. It seems his name was Rasheed Shareef and his father was Massoud Shareef, finance minister to the president of Egypt. When they started to arrest me, I told them that I expected him to be arrested too.

"Don't be silly, Rasheed would never do anything like that," the officer said.

"I have android witness," I told him, having one of Helga's bodyguards give him the mini data cube with the assault on it. He put it in his pocket. "Now you have no evidence," he said smugly.

I called for my troops and told them to take Rasheed into custody and put him inside Inquisitive, as well as the police official. When they tried to draw their guns, the androids stopped them. "I will wait right here for a judge to sort this out. Then I will also charge your boss with withholding evidence," I told the other two officers. "One of you may stay here and make sure I don't leave, and the other should get a judge," I offered.

"Get Judge Nasser," the top official ordered.

"You know what? I think this Judge Nasser is on the payroll of the Shareef family, too. I think it's time to call in an unbiased judge," I told them.

It took a minute, but the phone was answered. "Sven, Mike Miller here," I said.

"Mike, are we going fishing again soon?" he asked eagerly.

"Maybe, but it seems I've run afoul of a high ranking Egyptian official's son in Cairo. The local police and at least one judge appear to be in his pocket. I was wondering if you could send someone with authority to hear an assault case to help sort out the problem?" I explained what happened and he said he'd be here in a little while with a judge.

I suggested that they let me send a ship for them. There were two hostile ships in the area and I could guarantee his safety in one of my ships because nobody had anything that could hurt them, not the Russians, not the pirates, and not even the UN. He was intrigued and asked if he could bring a third person. Naturally, I asked whom he had in mind. He wanted to bring the head of the UN navy, Fleet Admiral Zhao. I agreed, and called Stan. I wanted a ten-passenger shuttle in the air immediately to the UN building. When I told him who was being picked up, Stan said he should go, too since he knew Zhao.

Then I told the police officers that the UN Secretary General was bringing a judge down to try the case. The three officers looked at each other nervously. "I will be back," one of them said. He was back a couple of minutes later. "I demand to be allowed to exit your shield," he ordered.

"No problem. Leave your weapons with your partner or in your shuttle and you won't have a problem. No weapons or shuttles can pass through, but unarmed people can." Grudgingly, he left his weapons in their shuttle and stomped off. I told Kateryna to have a couple of fireflies follow him to see what he said and to whom.

"You know the UN Secretary General?" the second officer asked nervously. I explained how I had met him five years ago at the Scientist of the Year awards. We talked, and the talk turned to fishing. He bemoaned the fact that he sucked at freshwater fishing. I invited him fishing a week later, and gave him two lures I designed for bass, his favorite freshwater fish. He caught ten bass that day and we've been great friends and fishing buddies ever since, fishing together three or four times a year. The two officers were getting paler by the minute.

Ten minutes later Kateryna commed me. "Mike, I've got a total of ten unfriendlies up here now. They're all piggybacked. Each has about 100 people inside. Seven of the ships have Cyrillic markings. The third local ship appears to have the kid's father onboard. In addition, there are about a thousand ground troops surrounding you. Radio traffic indicates they're waiting for the UN officials to arrive before they open fire. They'll claim you shot first and the UN officials got caught in the crossfire." I told her to forward the audio of that conversation to the shuttle Stan was piloting with a description of the situation here, and to make sure any altercations were completely recorded, available as evidence later. I told Bumblebee 7 that I wanted a second shield behind the unfriendlies on the ground. Her androids were to be in shuttles, scattered evenly, ready to secure all of them. When the time came, I wanted them gassed, taped, and put into prison ships.

Thirty nervous minutes later Stan announced they were here. I told him to keep his shield on full and de-cloak so everyone could see them landing. I called all of our ships and told them to hold their fire until I gave the order. I piped the communication from both Inquisitive and Stan's shuttle to all of our ships. The first shot was fired seconds after they uncloaked, followed quickly by dozens of shots the other nine ships. "Shit, they're shooting at us, get us out of here," Zhao ordered.

"You are perfectly safe Fleet Admiral," Stan told him calmly.

"Fleet Admiral Zhao, is it your order for my ships to return fire on the attacking ships?" I asked.

"Yes!" he practically screamed.

"Take them out," I ordered calmly.

"Where'd they go?" Zhao gasped incredulously when the ten ships winked out of existence seconds later. I ordered the ships taken to the estate, and their crews locked up.

I saw the prison ships land on opposite sides of the open area and androids loading unconscious troops into them. Stan landed nearby and debarked with his three passengers. "That was quite an exhibition," Sven commented as he shook my hand.

"How... ?" was all a shaken Zhao could manage. Whoever the judge was, he was giving me the willies the way he was looking me over.

"I told you that you would be safe in my ship. Should we proceed with my little problem before we deal with the larger problem?" I asked.

We set up inside Inquisitive. The Judge asked to have everyone involved present so I called Kateryna and asked her to bring the girls back. Sven was also there to greet them at their arrival when I saw it. Jumping to my left towards the girls, pushing them inside Inquisitive I shouted "GUN!" my words echoed by Kateryna as she did the same thing to Sven. There was one 'pop' followed by several much louder blasts. When I looked back, the police officer who had taken his gun from the shuttle and shot at us was a pile of hamburger. I looked around quickly, finding that Kateryna had been shot. "Get the hospital ship down here now!" I hollered into my com. Two of the android troops that were also medi-docs rushed over to tend to her. "She should be okay," the second one told me. "The bullet went clear through. She has a collapsed lung, but that's the worst of it. In just two minutes, she was aboard the hospital ship and being prepped for surgery. 30 minutes later Greg told me that she'd be fine. Her lung was re-inflated and the surgery was done. He had her asleep for now. I thanked him and returned to find the judge.

He had already reviewed the android witness cube that had been given to the officer, as well as the one from the other android that showed what happened afterwards. He found Rasheed guilty of two counts of assault, blackmail, and attempted sexual enslavement. The officer that took the data cube was found guilty of the same offenses for attempting to cover up the crimes. The remaining officer was released, but stripped of his position on the police force and banned from ever returning.

Then the judge asked to have the leaders of the attack brought forward. I explained that they and their troops and ships were being held at my estate and offered to take him there, suggesting that we would have a much more comfortable and appropriate courtroom for him. Zhao had recovered his voice by now and wanted details about what we'd done. "We captured ten ships, seven of which were Russian, along with all of their crews and also the 1000 ground troops they had."

"I want to know how," he shouted, exasperated.

"We gassed them and knocked everyone out first," I said. I caught a glimpse of Sven behind Zhao trying to smother a smirk.

"How did your shields hold up against their attack and how did you capture their shielded ships?" he practically shouted.

"Oh, that, our shields are stronger than theirs," I told him. He glared at me. "Look, Zhao, we have a lot of technology beyond anything anyone else has. If I tell you, eventually everyone will have it. This way, we can fight the bad guys with a distinct advantage."

"So what do you plan to do with this technology?" he asked icily.

"I plan to take out the pirates, take down the people who are illegally enslaving women and forcing them into sexual slavery, and then take down the Russian Mafia, hopefully in that order, but not necessarily," I told him.

"And after that?" he asked suspiciously.

"After that, I plan to retire to my estate and enjoy life with my wives and children. I have no plans on world domination. I don't even like being in charge of all that I am right now," I said.

"I can vouch for his character and his desire for a simple life," Sven said. "I obviously trust him with my life to knowingly board one of his ships when he said there would be trouble and I would be safe there."

"I'm sorry," Zhao apologized. "I just get nervous when I know someone has far superior weapons than we do."

"Hopefully it will help to know that we're on your side," I said trying to comfort him a little.

The judge reviewed video and audio of what had happened, including the firefly showing the police official talking to Massoud Shareef who told him to kill everyone once he got back inside the shield, starting with the judge and UN Secretary General. By the time we got back to the estate, the verdict was a foregone conclusion. While the guys arranged the dining room as a courtroom, I went to see how Kateryna was and was surprised to see a dozen of the Special Forces in there already. "We heard what happened," Gwen explained, telling me that Stan assured them she'd be fine.

They were getting ready to start the proceedings when I got back to the estate. Serena had arrived, and was showing Sven something, which Sven proceeded to show to the Judge. The only real trial was for Massoud Shareef. He claimed he didn't know there were any UN officials there, that he was just trying to rescue his son. When the judge had the record of his conversation with the policeman played back, the father collapsed. When he finally came to, the judge pronounced him guilty of knowingly attacking and attempting to assassinate a UN official. "I sentence you and everyone that helped you to death. Sentence is to be carried out by the forces that captured you at their earliest convenience. Considering the lifestyle you have chosen, I will leave the method of your execution entirely to the whim of those forces.

"Personally, I hope it takes a long time to die, and that you suffer for days before you do. In addition, I find you guilty of kidnapping, sexual slavery and cooperating with the Russians. The sentence for that is that all persons 18 or older in your household or who work voluntarily at your estate are also sentenced to death, by the same forces, and also in any manner and at any time they choose. Any persons of your household under 18 and not there against their will are sentenced to be slaves to Dr. Miller for the rest of their lives unless he chooses to sell or free them. For your attack on Dr. Miller, his wife, and his troops, I award him all of your property, including any and all slaves you currently own." He looked at me then.

"Dr. Miller, I assume that you will be judicious and thorough in the execution of these orders?"

"Yes, sir, I will," I promised.

"Then court is adjourned," he said, pounding the table with his makeshift gavel.

As they led Shareef away, I asked Sven, "Does he have the authority to pass that kind of sentence?"

"I hope so. He's the Presiding Judge of the UN World Court," Sven chuckled.

"That's Johann von Reinhard?" I gasped. Sven nodded. "I've heard he's got the sharpest judicial mind in the world," I commented.

"Maybe that's why he's the Presiding Judge of the UN World Court," Sven teased.

We invited them to stay for lunch and they accepted. While the dining room was again being rearranged, they asked about the preponderance of partially or nearly naked females running around given my opposition to slavery. I had Renee explain, and while she managed a decent job, she was not her usual eloquent self.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her.

"That's ... that's..." she stammered. Grinning, I helped her up from her chair and took her over to introduce them. I explained to Johann that Renee was my attorney and that she seemed to be a bit awestruck right now. I had her sit on the other side of him as I was sitting on his right, sandwiched between him and Sven. Zhao was deep in an animated conversation with Stan, no doubt trying to pry our secrets from him.

"I have a hypothetical legal question," I commented. I immediately had the attention of Sven, Johann, and Renee, as well as everyone else within earshot. "If, hypothetically, a UN warship was found damaged and abandoned more than a year after it was damaged, would it meet the requirements of salvage, even though it had been a UN warship ... hypothetically, of course."

Renee was giving me a 'shut up you idiot' look, and Zhao was glaring daggers at me.

"Would this hypothetical ship have been able to be flown when it was found?" Johann asked.

"Hypothetically, no; there was no life support, the engines were almost destroyed, and the power generator was almost destroyed."

"And where would this hypothetical ship have been found?" the Judge asked.

"Hypothetically, on an asteroid, cloaked and shielded with what was left of its power reserve."

The judge thought for a minute before answering. "In a case meeting those hypothetical criteria, if the ship had been abandoned for a year and one day, and if the party finding the ship had no part in the attack on or abandonment of said ship, then, yes, the ship would be subject to salvage by that person.

"What ship?" Zhao asked angrily.

"Kashmir, " I replied.

"Where is it?" he demanded.

"Here, safe, and repaired," I said.

"And if I had said no?" the Judge asked, unsuccessfully trying to stop a smirk.

"Then, if I survived what I plan to do, I would have had to turn myself in when I was done and plead insanity," I offered. Sven and the Judge laughed heartily. Zhao just fumed.

"Might I ask another hypothetical question?" I asked. Sven rolled his eyes and the Judge laughed. "If, hypothetically, the person recovering said hypothetical ship found information regarding survivors from the crew, and if he or she hypothetically rescued them from the pirates that had captured and enslaved them, and then said person hypothetically detained the only one of them that wished to return to military service, how much trouble would that person be in--hypothetically, of course," I added.

"Since the hypothetical detainee has been missing for over a year and a day--hypothetically, of course--they would no longer be a member of the UN Armed Forces and the UN would have no jurisdiction in the case. It would be up to the local authorities where the unwilling person was detained by his or her rescuer."

"And if, hypothetically, that place was a small moon in Saturn's rings and had no local authority?"

"Your hypothetical cases are quite interesting. I must write some of these down sometime," he laughed. "If there was no authority there, then the rescuer would become the local authority, and it would be up to him or her to decide whether the confinement was justified or not. There could be no appeal to a higher court just on the confinement issue, unless torture or inhumane treatment was involved or unless the detainee was killed," the Judge answered.

"And if that detainee wanted to return to the service, but releasing him or her would compromise the security of the hypothetical rescuer?"

"As long as they were treated humanely, they could be detained as long as the rescuing authority deemed necessary."

"Or I could hypothetically reassign them to the service, personally, and give them a commission at the base he or she was hypothetically confined at, ordering them not to reveal anything about the hypothetical base to anyone. Violating that order would require that they again be imprisoned, this time until a court martial was convened," Sven offered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.