Citizen Miller - Cover

Citizen Miller

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Part 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 6 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 15

SUNDAY May 11

Breakfast Sunday morning was a shock. Almost all of the girls were up early for breakfast. Usually they didn't show up until almost 8:00 on weekends. The conversation around the table seemed to be centered around last night's festivities with smaller groups of women tittering about one story or another. Greg and Sharon headed for the hospital having heard that the first of their equipment was being delivered shortly. Stan and I walked over to the lab to find James to get a tour of the underground facility. I was surprised that Bree and Katie weren't there as they seemed to spend more time there than I used to. James and Kevin had the 24 new androids operational, bringing our total to 38. I laughed again at seeing all 38 in coveralls with their name on the front and the back.

James reported that fifteen of the last 24 used androids had some type of spy programming so he reprogrammed them and had them report to their spy masters. I picked two of the androids, Adam and Brian (seems James named one of each after a letter in the alphabet) and assigned them semi-permanent freighter pilot duty, shuttling cargo back and forth from the rooftop to the base. They were free to request any additional help they needed for loading or unloading.

Stan came back a while later grinning. "The bunker is perfect. A few changes and it will be a secure holding area instead of a hiding place," he gushed excitedly. James assigned four of the androids to begin work immediately. Stan told me about the rest of his idea. He knew a group of 70 women who used to be part of the UN Special Forces. They were seven teams of ten women, all among the most highly trained and qualified Special Forces troops the UN had. At least until the UN got a new Commanding General from a country that didn't think women were useful for anything more than sex and having babies. His first edict was to begin replacing all female combat troops with men, and use the female troops for non-combat support roles to free up the men for the combat roles. All 70 of the women felt insulted and left military service almost immediately. That had been six months ago. Stan was sure that most would still be available and eager to serve as they had formed a company of their own, but were still mostly limited to bodyguard work. I told him to contact them and set up interviews with manageable size groups half an hour apart later this afternoon and this evening. I wanted to go with him and listen in. I told James what I was considering doing with the new two-person shuttles, the APCs, and the Nippon power supplies. He thought about it for a minute, and asked for some additional supplies, mostly electrical. I ordered them and was assured they'd be delivered within the hour.

Just then, I got a call from Mr. Sugiyama letting me know that the power supplies and three additional freighters, each filled with 100 of the two-passenger shuttles or 25 ten-passenger shuttles would arrive in an hour. I told him I'd meet him there with his car. I quickly commed Vonna and let her know that we'd be leaving for our shopping trip in half an hour. She said she'd have everyone meet me at the makeshift shuttle pad on the runway along the edge of the landscaping.

I was shocked as I neared the shuttles. I think that every one of the girls was there. I'd been under the impression that it would just be the three of them accompanying me. "What's going on?" I asked motioning to all of the others.

Renee laughed. "What, you think that when they found out we were going shopping for sex toys they wouldn't want to join us?"

Vonna stepped up with a different question. "Mike, some of the girls want to know if you'll still buy the things for them if they plan on only using them with their boyfriends."

"Of course, I thought that I made it clear last night that I would do whatever I could to make them happy with no expectation or obligation to have sex with me." The group of girls near us smiled at that. Vonna gave the others a thumbs-up, and everyone loaded into the five shuttles. I called James and asked him to send twelve of 'the guys' to the shuttle lot I planned on landing at in Paris, and to save five additional spots for us in the lot all together in one area. I figured that with this many women running around in a store that large, there was no way I could keep an eye on everyone and keep them safe. I also told him to send two more to my place, one to keep an eye on the apartment, and one to keep an eye on any cargo arrivals on the roof next door and let us know when anything showed up. I suggested having them raid my clothes for jeans and comfortable shirts since I was the same height and rough build as the standard android.

Tara, Katie, Penny, and Danielle, a girl I had only seen briefly last night, joined my wives, my mother, mother-in-law, and me in my shuttle. Renee handed me her leash to lead her aboard the shuttle, and we were off. Once we were on the way, Danielle came over and knelt in front of me. I realized what she wanted when she apprehensively held her hands out to me revealing another leash and collar. She'd worked painstakingly on it recently to remove the lettering that said SLAVE, but the outline was still slightly visible. "Sir, my name is Danielle. I talked with your wives and several of the other girls last night and this morning, and would be honored if you would take my leash and collar and agree to treat me the same way you do your wife Renee. It would make me very happy and I will always do everything you ask without hesitation."

This definitely wasn't quite what I had in mind when I signed up for this gig. I had figured the women would be happy to be ignored by their owner and allowed to do as they please. "Danielle, for now I will agree, but you and I will need to have a long discussion about what you expect and need, and what I feel comfortable doing," I explained as I closed the collar around her neck and clipped the leash to it.

"Thank you Ma ... Thank you sir. Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked nervously.

"Yes, Danielle, you can sit on my lap with me until we land."

Danielle practically jumped into my lap, and was purring when she landed. "Thank you ma ... uhh ... sir," she stammered.

"Danielle, I take it you are used to referring to your dominant by a different name than sir?" She nodded, blushing as the entire shuttle became eerily quiet.

"What is that name, Danielle?" Poor Danielle, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights except that her eyes were darting nervously from wife to wife trying to decide what to do. "Danielle, if you wish me to continue holding your leash, you will tell me the name now," I said forcefully.

Danielle was near tears when she whispered, "Master."

"Thank you, Danielle," I said soothingly as I hugged her.

"I'm sorry, sir, I was told not to use that word," she sobbed.

"And I appreciate your consideration, especially all of the effort it took to remove the word slave from your collar," I said, fingering where the word had been. "Danielle, you are not now nor will you ever be my slave. You are here of your own choice and are likewise free to leave any time you wish. The choice to submit to me was entirely yours, and again, you are free to change your mind at any time. However, as long as you are with me, anytime you are leashed, you will refer to me as Master, is that understood?"

I smiled inwardly at the look of abject terror that crossed her face just before it was replaced by absolute serenity. "Thank you, Master," she said huskily, her eyes searching mine for any sign of a negative reaction on my part. I could smell her arousal. It was growing by the minute.

"Danielle, are you by any chance horny?" I asked.

Her head shot up and I saw the split second internal battle before she dropped her head and said quietly, "Yes, Master."

"Danielle, if I ever tell or ask you to do something you don't want to do, say the word 'potato' and we stop, understood?"

"Potato," she said. I looked at her, unsure what she meant. "I don't want a safe word. I will do everything you tell me to," she stated flatly.

"Danielle, you've obviously heard that I have a problem making women do anything against their will." She nodded, waiting for me to continue. "I overcome that with Renee because my desire to make her happy is stronger than my dislike of telling her what to do. It's trusting that she will stop me if I ever tell her to do something that would hurt her emotionally or hurt our relationship that allows me to continue to explore the boundaries of that relationship. Without knowing that she would stop me before it got to that point, I would be too worried to try anything new. The object of this is to excite you, not hurt you. You have to promise that you'll stop me and not do anything that would hurt you or hurt our relationship," I said emotionally.

"Master, I will do as you wish and use the word if I need to. I don't think you understand what I'm willing to do, though. If you made me spend the rest of my life as a whore, I would go to sleep every night happy to belong to you."

"And why would something like that make you happy?"

"Because you told me to do it, because you would keep me safe, and because I love sex," she answered.

"Is that the kind of thing you want? Do you want me to tell you to have sex with strangers?"

"Among other things," she answered ambiguously.

"Am I one of those other things?" I asked.

She nodded coyly. "Master, you are the main thing."

"Then why do you still have your clothes on?" I asked. She grinned when she realized what I'd just said.

"Right now?" I nodded.

She definitely wasn't modest. Her clothes were on the floor of the shuttle in seconds. She had help getting me undressed as several of the girls pitched in to strip me (I'm sure all of the extra groping was purely accidental).

As I sat there, she straddled my legs. Vonna gripped my swollen cock and aimed it skyward while Danielle lowered herself, slowly impaling herself until our pubic bones met. The brief moment when that happened and our eyes met was the last motionless moment for quite a while. She fucked me with an abandon that reminded me of Brianna, her large breasts bouncing wildly, the flesh of her teats jiggling erotically. When I felt myself getting close I worried that Danielle wasn't ready to cum, I motioned for Renee to use a finger on Danielle's backside. Danielle's eyes flew open at the instant of penetration and she came--hard, the spasming and clutching of her vagina hurrying my own explosion. Sated, we snuggled, remaining just like we were until my flagging member slipped from her warm, intimate embrace. Instantly she was on her knees, taking me into her mouth and cleaning me. I directed her leash mate to do the honors for Danielle, and Renee's head was quickly buried between Danielle's legs. While cleaning Danielle, Renee made love to her with her tongue. To this day, I can't get over how erotic it is to watch the simple act of two women making love to each other. Danielle came twice more before the tiny shudder of the shuttle announced our arrival.

The rest of the girls waited with me for Mr. Sugiyama and his three freighters while I had Renee and Danielle pop over to my place and clean up. I told Danielle to leave her clothes in the shuttle and that she was only to wear her collar, leash, and the high heel shoes she had been wearing. I noted that both of our freighters were there waiting, commanded by Adam and Brian. The electrical supplies arrived first and with some of the girls helping, Adam was lifting off five minutes after they landed. The freighter pilot commented on how smoothly the transfer went, explaining that transfers frequently took the better part of an hour.

Renee and Danielle returned at the same time that the first Nippon freighter arrived. Renee handed me an envelope that had been posted on the front door. It said "OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION," in large letters on the face of the envelope. Renee looked worried, but I told her it was nothing to worry about. I'd been expecting it for a week or two. As one of the world's foremost scientists, I had already submitted my nominations for the annual Science Awards, an offshoot of what had once been the Nobel prizes a couple of centuries ago. Awards of $P500,000 were given out to the winner of each of twenty different categories. An additional award of $P1,000,000 was given to the winner chosen overall scientist of the year. There was a large formal dinner before the awards, and a dance afterwards. All of the nominees were expected to attend, and I'd been nominated in five categories, a first. Last year I'd been nominated in four categories and won two, plus scientist of the year. The actual awards ceremony was broadcast live each year and was one of the most watched shows each year. The Teacher of the Year award show and the Heroes of the Year award show, as well as the annual world playoffs in soccer, baseball, and basketball were among the few shows that usually scored higher.

That reminded me. I quickly called Mrs. Chisholm and asked her to help teach etiquette to about fifty girls. There would be times when we were approached by public figures, or interviewed, or attended formal dinners and ceremonies and I wanted the girls prepared. I figured that if Mrs. Chisholm could teach me, she could teach anyone. She agreed to spend the next few weeks with us, arriving Monday, which was perfect as the awards dinner and show was in less than three weeks. I noticed two of the two-passenger shuttles arrive, one on the cargo roof and one on the roof next door. Wearing my clothes, I couldn't distinguish the androids that got out from a real person. The speech, motions, and mannerisms were excellent. I chuckled when I saw the nametag "Chuck" attached to the front of my shirt that he was wearing.

When the second freighter landed, Mr. Sugiyama was the first to exit and headed for me. His attention was split between the covered vehicle on the cargo sled and the naked, leashed woman next to me. We bowed to each other before he led me towards the cargo he was delivering. I steered him, instead, to the cargo I knew he really wanted to look at. Four of the girls removed the cover from the car and he gasped. The original metallic orange paint shone brightly in the sun. He tapped gently in several places around the car, trying to determine how much of the body was the original metal and how much had been replaced with carbon-fiber compounds. Halfway around the car he stopped and looked at me strangely. "Is this car 100 percent original?" he gasped.

I nodded and motioned to the truck which the girls unveiled. His eyes widened even further, something I didn't think he could possibly do. "It's a 2136, a year older than the car. It's also 100 percent original," I told him.

"How much?" he asked in a barely audible whisper.

"It's a business gift from me to your company. I want to open a Nippon Shuttle dealership in Albuquerque," I explained. "I have another one I plan to display there." I'd checked quickly and discovered that, for obvious reasons, Nippon dealerships were almost a giveaway. All you had to do was come up with the financing for your initial shipment of shuttles and a $P50,000 franchise fee. If these new shuttles were anywhere near as good as Mr. Sugiyama predicted it should pay for itself the first year.

From the look on his face, I thought he was going to jump in the air and let out a whoop of excitement. Looking around at the women again, he said, "I can tell by the number of women you have that you can obviously afford it. I'll start on the paperwork immediately when I get back. I should have it ready by Monday evening. I'm sure you'll want to visit the main offices and meet everyone so I'll plan on you being there about 6:00 p.m. your time." I explained that I had several projects underway right now but that I could be there for a quick visit.

I'd watched as he lovingly stroked his new treasure. "Would you like to christen it?" I asked. He frowned, unsure what I meant. I gave Danielle a gentle push in the direction of the car. "Go bend over the hood of the car," I instructed. He grinned as soon as she complied, understanding fully what I meant now. Noticing the almost longing look in Renee's eyes, I gave her a push forward, too. "Make it memorable for him," I whispered. She quickly made her way to his side and accompanied him to where Danielle waited. There she undressed him and sucked him until he was good and hard. While Mr. Sugiyama took his pleasure from the ladies, I watched the cargo transfer. The load of 500 sets of power supplies, anti-grav plates, and cloaking hardware was just finishing being loaded on our freighter. Ten minutes after Brian left, Adam returned, about the same time that Mr. Sugiyama filled Danielle with cum. Renee cleaned him thoroughly, and then cleaned out Danielle for the second time this morning.

While we watched the second freighter being unloaded, I introduced Mr. Sugiyama to Katie. He was excited to meet her and asked me if I would consider selling her to his company. I refused, politely explaining that besides being exceptionally bright and exceptionally beautiful, and an exceptional partner in bed, she was part of an experiment and if I lost her, I'd have to start the entire experiment all over. He was obviously disappointed, but said that he understood while bemoaning the fact that they could definitely use her brains on a problem they were having with a new design. I suggested that we might work out an agreement for Katie's services Monday, but that she had the final say, and she had to do all of the work here in her spare time since she was also working for me. I also let him know in no uncertain terms that the only 'services' she provided would be intellectual. Use of her body was not to be a part of any deal, again, because it would require me to re-start the experiment.

When the last freighter was unloaded, Mr. Sugiyama left, much happier and considerably more excited than when he arrived. "Thank you," Katie said as their crew door closed.

"For what?" I asked.

"For specifically telling him I was off limits. Many companies in the Far East expect sex from all female employees as a term of employment."

I nodded my understanding, then added "Of course, you can still have sex with him if YOU want to. Oh, by the way, any money you make working for them is yours and will be kept on account for you until you decide you want to go back to the real world." Another freighter, this one filled with medical equipment and supplies landed and unloaded right then. I was glad that I'd gotten the second freighter.

We reloaded into the shuttles and took off for our shopping expedition, landing in the red light district of Paris shortly after five p.m. their time. On the way, I told Renee we'd need someone to run the dealership, preferably a business major or someone with business experience. "Kelsey" she answered almost immediately.

"Let her know about the meeting Monday, then. She'll need to be there with us," I said. Danielle had been allowed to put her clothes back on since running around the red light district naked would simply be considered cheap advertising. The short walk to the shop I was looking for only took a few minutes, but leading a procession of 37 women, two of whom were on leashes, and twelve guys obviously there as security definitely caused a bit of a stir, even in the red light district. I was glad to find the shop still there. The first companion I rented brought me here and I had been here several times with the other companions. I hadn't been back since Helga. I fought off the wave of nostalgia the name and mental image of her stirred up.

The store was a block long building (a very, very big block) housing a collection of smaller shops all owned by one guy. One shop was basic and not so basic sex toys and sex aids. One shop was a leather fetish dream come true; one carried sexy lingerie and sleepwear; and one had sexy eveningwear and formal wear. Yet another carried a large selection of shoes for foot fetishists. The largest shop carried the most extensive collection of dungeon and bondage furnishings anywhere on the planet. They even had a metalworking shop for made-to-order items like cages or chastity belts, or to modify other things like spreader bars or anything with chains. There wasn't a sexual fetish you couldn't find the necessary accoutrements for. The only thing they didn't carry was pictures or videos of the sex acts themselves. The owner explained once that he'd need another building twice the size of this one to carry all of that. He did have occasional illustrated instructional manuals for some of the items, but that was it.

The girls fanned out throughout the building, each group taking at least one bodyguard, mainly gawking and blushing and tittering for the first hour before they got down to some serious shopping. I lead Renee and Danielle to the leather shop and ordered custom made collars for them. We got a large variety and also got some of the classier ones in every color available so that they could be color-coordinated with whatever they were wearing. Most had 'SLAVE' on them, although we also got a few that said nothing. We finished up with a collection of leashes in varying lengths, mostly black, but a couple in brown, white, and red.

"Master, I'm so horny right now," Danielle whispered. She nodded eagerly when I asked if she wanted me to do something about it. I pointed to a guy that was old, fat, ugly, and bald enough that I had no clue what he was doing buying sex toys. "Make him happy," I said.

She moaned and actually had to catch herself on one of the shelves when her legs started to give out. Ten seconds later, she was kneeling in front of him, propositioning him. He blew her off, assuming she was teasing him. She grabbed his hand and begged him, pointing to me, and telling him I'd ordered her to. To prove that she was serious she disrobed and bent over facing away from him, offering her ass and pussy. A little heavy breathing was all of the foreplay he offered as he unzipped his pants and buried his cock in one of her proffered holes. Danielle came almost immediately, and came a second time a minute later when the man exploded inside of her, unleashing a flood of stored cum. Danielle panted and supported herself against the shelf while the guy zipped up and hurriedly left, but not before he stopped to buy the masturbation aid he'd been looking at. Danielle gasped when another guy walked up behind her and took her without asking, grabbing her by the hips and fucking her with hard, powerful strokes, slamming his entire length into her cunt each time. He lasted a couple of minutes before filling her for a second time. The squishing sound they made every time he thrust into her pussy full of another guy's cum was audible two aisles away. Her gasps and moans were audible throughout most of the main store. Danielle collapsed to her hands and knees, unable to stand any longer after the savage fucking. Two guys that looked to be college students approached. One took her ass, the other her mouth as they tag-team fucked her back and forth between themselves. I was extremely impressed with her oral skills. The guy fucking her throat was a good ten inches long and had all ten inches buried in her throat a large portion of the time. She never gagged or panicked once, swallowing his entire offering without spilling a drop, even though his partner was still utilizing her ass.

A rather attractive woman who looked to be in her early 30's approached her after the guys were done. She looked over at me as she stood towering over Danielle. I nodded and the woman pulled her skirt up and pushed her pussy into Danielle's face. Danielle didn't miss a beat. Supporting herself with one hand, she used the other hand and her mouth to work on the woman. The woman was talking on her com unit, and a couple of minutes later, a boy that looked to be twelve or thirteen showed up and watched the scene. It quickly became evident that she was the boy's mother as she instructed him in the bare (pun intended) essentials of sex. A minute later, the boy was behind Danielle, fumbling around trying to fuck her. Using the hand she'd been using on the woman, Danielle reached behind herself and guided the boy into her. I could tell from the look on his face that this was his first time. Danielle thrust back against the boy and seconds later, he grunted and pressed himself as deeply into Danielle as he could. Mother Nature taught him what nobody else had to this point. Danielle turned her attention back to the mother as the boy got up and walked back to his mother. Danielle pulled the boy over and sucked him back to full hardness and said something quietly to him, obviously telling him to go again. Both mother and son came at almost the same time, and Danielle laid down on the floor to rest. I had Renee help her to the restroom to clean up and dress.

Mother and son approached me. "I think my son is smitten with your slave. I was going to introduce him to the pleasures of the bedroom tonight and stopped by to get a couple of things to help when this opportunity presented itself. Thank you." When they left, I called James. I'd seen how much the ladies were loading onto grav sleds and knew it wouldn't fit in the shuttles. The owner gave me permission to use one of his loading bays on the roof, so I transmitted the coordinates to James, asking him to send a freighter and to load a two-person shuttle on the freighter for me to use to get home. This shopping trip was definitely going to take longer than I had planned on, and I had interviews to do with Stan in a while.

Renee and Danielle made their way back to me. I gave Danielle a bottle of EB I just bought from a cold drink dispenser in the shop. "Ohmigod that was so hot," she gasped. "It was almost like getting raped. And when that boy used me..." she sighed. "I even got his cherry," she giggled.

"Glad to be of service," I joked. I explained that I had to get going since Stan had scheduled some special interviews this afternoon and evening. I also explained there would be a freighter on the roof, and that they should have two of the 'guys' bring over all of the other shuttles to the roof, too. Then I made Renee's day. I told her that since they were spending the day shopping in Paris, I expected every one of them to get two formal dresses, two party dresses, and whatever other clothing they felt they might need for school, everyday wear, and whatever. They should check out what was available here at the store, and 'perhaps' run through the fashion district here and then in New York on their way home. I also asked her to supervise the purchase of clothing for the 'guys' for when they were in public, including a tux, a regular suit, dress slacks and dress shirts, and regular work jeans and shirts. Both ladies kissed me goodbye and then pouted when I removed their leashes. Kyle was manning the cargo sled at the bottom of the elevator shaft and took me up to the roof.

Twenty minutes later, I was back inside my lab. Gathering the things I wanted to take with me to the interviews, I had James assign another dozen 'guys' to go with us for security. Stan had set up eight meetings. The first was in town with the top three women of the group. If they felt it was legitimate, we would meet next in Los Angeles, then Lima, Lagos, Tehran, Warsaw, Bangkok, and finally Peking. I thought about the all-female special forces teams and decided that even if we didn't get all or most of them, if we could get a few of them we could improvise. I called Richardson Robots, the android factory in town and put in an order for twelve dozen female androids. I asked specifically to have them modified so they were all different. Most androids had the same body shape and size with only differing facial features to distinguish them. I asked to have the heights vary from 5'6" to 6'. I wanted every different skin color included, and didn't want uniform "C" cup breasts, choosing to have half with a slightly smaller cup size (bigger boobs would have been more of a problem for warrior androids). I also ordered hair colors and styles to differ since most androids had blonde hair. I knew he'd have to have a lot of them manufactured in factories in countries that already produced androids with different ethnic features, but felt it was better for him to deal with everyone than me. I offered an additional twenty percent for every one delivered in 24 hours or less.

Next I ordered twelve dozen used male and 24 dozen used female androids from each of two different companies that acted as a clearinghouse in the states. One was in Atlanta and one in San Francisco. I was killing two birds with one stone here. I wanted more help available if we needed to use the weapons we would be building, and with this many used androids from both coasts, I was hoping to find out a lot more about the people doing the spying. I also ordered two dozen used male and two dozen used female androids from each of twelve different clearinghouses across the globe in countries that would provide a thorough mixture of ethnic looks. I warned James to expect them, and asked him to have the nine androids left here start making 1,000 android matrices and to fill as many as they could. The androids would all need to be processed the usual way when they got here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.