Luke
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by BlackStallion21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kimmie lets her fingers do the talking, and her chocolate friend LUKE do the walking!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Masturbation  

Christmas day came and went quite quickly, and the drive home from my college dorm wasn't exactly my most interesting experience. Brian and Mom didn't speak a word to me after finding me sprawled out all over my bed with my buddy Luke buried up to the hilt in my puss box and dripping with lady juice.

About a week later, Brian asked me why I didn't lock my door knowing that he and Mom were coming to pick me up. My response was less than respectable because I knew that I wanted to get caught, but how do you explain that to your twin brother?

"I wanted to get caught!" I almost whispered... "I love exhibitionism. I don't care about other people seeing me in my best state! Everyone touches themselves to some degree, or has done it at one point or another! It's human nature, and even the animal kingdom masturbates. I just like it when people watch me." I said excusing myself from the conversation.

I left the room and went to my room to find my Apple Ipod Shuffle and came back downstairs to the den away from my brother to just kick my feet up and close my eyes and enjoy some much needed 'me' time. On his way to the bathroom, Bri laid a folded up piece of paper on my skirt and kept walking.

It was a note from Mom and Dad with detailed instructions as to what my twin and I were to accomplish in the next four days while they were in New Hampshire and a detailed briefing on when they were to return home and so on. They must have left early this morning while I was still sleeping.

Great! No Parents for the weekend! The bad thing was, all of my friends were on Christmas break, and even if I decided to throw a party, it would probably flop due to lack of attendance!

I dropped the paper onto the floor beside me and let my eyes close on me and I drifted away into an abyss. With my eyes closed I wasn't exactly sure if Brian had returned into the room, but I didn't really care ... I snaked my hand into my pants under the waistband of my Christmas skirt, and into my warm cunny.

I stroked myself gently and slowly dug my first three fingers in and out of my wet hole. My nipples tightened instantly, and even my rectum tightened in anticipation of what was about to come. It felt so incredibly good to touch myself again, even in the absence of my lover, Luke!

I brought my fingers out of my panties and to my mouth to taste my sweet nectar and licked all up and down my fingers. My fingers found their way back into my wet slit, and with two fingers, I slowly fucked my hole while using my thumb to stimulate my hard growing clitty.

My orgasm came quickly since it had been a few days since I had touched myself. I came all over my hand and inside my panties. I wanted to go again and again, but I decided to wait until the evening when I went to bed as if not to get caught again by Brian ... But I had that thought a little too late ... When I was opening my eyes and dragging my hand from the damp cave, my retinas came to focus on Brian in the doorway with his keys in his hand. "I'll be back Kimberly."

"Where are you off too?" I asked as sweetly as I could, knowing that I had been caught again...

"I'll be back Kimmy." He said shaking his head, "The cell's on if you need anything."

I fell asleep after the tremors of that wonderful orgasm, and the next thing I new, I was waking myself abruptly, and I decided to head upstairs to put on some different clothes since I was getting cold. Sweats ... a girl's best friend! And sweats without panties were even better!

Leaving the second floor, I was drawn to something in Brian's room. I didn't know what it was, but I just made my way in and sat down on his bed. Beside a box of Kleenex, and a bottle of KY Jelly was a picture ... the thing that had caught my eye. It was me!

I was in my favorite sheer pink teddy and it was see through. The picture was taken after my eighteenth birthday party, and you could see everything through the outfit in the lighting. My pert nipples were straining against the fabric and the landing strip that I had sported all through high school was clearly visible also...

Finishing my survey on the room, I noticed a pair of my panties on the floor that were soaked with fresh cum. I brought the gusset to my mouth and sucked the cum from them and a twinge shot through my pussy again and I instantly got horny again. I got up and walked over to his dresser and picked up a bottle of his favorite lotion. I loosened the draw strings on my sweats and let them fall to the floor and I took this bottle of lotion and buried it into my wet folds. With my left index and middle finger, I frigged my clit fast and hard and with my right hand I fucked my sweet pussy in and out in and out harder and harder and faster, just wishing that it was Brian's hard cock.

I couldn't stifle my moans as my climax started to overtake my body from the tips of my toes up into my thighs and soon to consume my entire body ... the pleasure was too much and I felt myself getting week in the knees and as my orgasm engulfed my body, my knees gave way and I found myself falling to the floor. "FUCK" I screamed.

I laid there for what seemed like forever as my euphoric high came down out of the clouds and I regained my breath.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.