She Watched Me - Cover

She Watched Me

by Bi John 4 Both

Copyright© 2010 by Bi John 4 Both

Fantasy Sex Story: A Mature woman wants to watch a young bi guy and his male lover

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

Steve is a blue-eyed beauty with light features and sensual, pouting lips, and I love feeling his weight on top of my slender body, my legs wrapped around him, his cock deep within me. He has been a lover of mine since we were much younger, he and Dave, but this is more about when me and Steve and Kim had some fun

One day recently I was having lunch with a woman I've just met online, but we talked a lot and I fell in love with her, we've always had a very open friendship, and naturally she knows about Steve and me, and how I was bi. This particular day we were talking about what we like our men to do to us in bed. To my surprise, she admitted she'd always had a very strong curiosity about gay sex and she wanted to watch Steve and me together.

It did not take too long to set up, after I talked to Steve, He turned out to be enthusiastic, so the next week we invited Kim to come over at lunch time. We had take out Chinese and talked a little first, I wanted Kim to know us first before she watched us but, when Steve began to kiss me on the couch, I got hungry for cock.

I should say that I regard kissing as the sexiest, most intimate act of lovemaking, especially between two guys. (I think that's because most of our society hates it.) Making out in front of Kim was a tremendous turn-on. My Seven inch cock was instantly stiff in my pants; feeling Steve's crotch thru his Jeans, I discovered he was equally excited – his six-inch tool was just as hard as mine.

We adjourned to the bedroom of the hotel suite that Kim had gotten for us, Kim was close behind. There Steve and I shed everything - I love being naked and free. There was a fully mirrored closet in the bedroom area, and we began our lovemaking in front of it on the rug so I could see some of the show that Kim was getting. I wanted this to be hot for her too, but I also wanted to get lost in the animal love that I often do when I am with the guys.

As Kim looked on, her eyes riveted on us, Steve sat down and I sat on top of him, facing him, our cocks brushing together. We kissed tenderly, then more hotly - his tongue thrusting deep into my mouth. I began to moan. From the corner of my eye I noticed that Kim had slipped her fingers inside her skirt and panties and was rubbing herself. This got me even more turned on.

What she did next surprised me. She took off her wristwatch and handed it to Steve. "Here, Put this on," she instructed. "I want to see what it looks like." He did as she told him. It was a pretty woman's watch, with a thin, shiny black leather band and a small, round face. On his slim wrist it looked very pretty.

I whispered in Steve's ear, "I like it. It makes you even more feminine." It felt weird too, because I never thought as Steve as girly; he was guy I had been making out with for years, but all of a sudden I noticed how thin build he was, and yes - he was feminine. Like I said it was weird, but also wonderful. I fantasized I was the seducing a whole new lover. And when my lover began to gently rub the tip of my dick, the sensations were especially intense.

Steve and I swung into a sixty-nine, and I began to work his cock with my tongue. Kim moved next to us on the floor, observing very closely. Steve's cock is nice – cut, thick, and narrowing slightly toward the base, not quite as thick as mine, but not as thin as Dave's. I lapped at his balls, taking first one in my mouth and then the other. Then I drew his rigid shaft slowly into my mouth. My tongue worked under the cockhead and then I began to suck him.

"That's so sexy, the way your cheeks hollow as you pleasure him," Kim kind of groaned out - yes she was still playing with her pussy - and she was pinching her fat red nipples on her big round tits too. (I was getting a bit hungry for her tits, but that would have to wait.

Steve was doing wonderful things to my dick, too, but as his tongue began to search around my puckered hole I realized what he wanted but I was just enjoying the moment of the great rimming I was getting, I just love having my ass licked. But in a bit, I was ready to give it to him. Letting him slip from my mouth, I gasped, "Steve, I want you inside me."

Kim's eyes glistened in anticipation.

Steve got his fingers wet with his saliva and began to finger my ass to loosen me up. He is very gentle with this and never hurries. When he felt me open to three fingers, he sat back down on the rug. I liked him to his full manhood again while I was stroking my own cock.

"Won't that hurt?" Kim asked.

"Just watch," I reassured her, "We'll show you how."

Next I kneeled down facing my ass towards him, placed the tip of his cock at the opening of my butthole, and slowly lowered myself onto him. The warm, burning sensation that melts into sheer pleasure when his dickhead slides past my sphincter always amazes and thrills me. Each time I'm sure he'll never make it and then, "Aahhh!" he's in me. I continued to ease myself down onto his manhood. We kissed passionately as I did so, for this turns me on so much that he slips in easily. Bit-by-bit I lowered myself until he was in me to the hilt, the hairs around

the base of his cock tickling my ass.

Kim looked on with rapt attention. "Wow, you took him all. That's amazing. He's so big." She had that right! I was full with Steve's glorious man meat, but if she wanted big, she will see later how I fuck Steve with my cock, but for now I carefully moved my legs forward so I was sitting in his lap, impaled on his cock.

For a few minutes we necked in front of the mirror. I noticed his watch again and decided it added a nice touch to our lovemaking. I gripped his small wrists with my hands and wondered what he would be like with breasts too, like some of those she-male movies we had seen - him fucking me like this, then me fucking him. Steve would be perfect like that, I really had not seen the "gurl" in him before now, but I was enjoying it, and he seemed to like it, too. "Can I keep this?" he asked Kim, holding up the watch.

"Of course," she replied.

Steve gently maneuvered me onto my back and pulled my legs onto his shoulder. At his request, Kim handed him a couple of pillows to slide under my hips. This gave him the perfect angle. He slid out of me a bit, then in, and lengthened his strokes, always going slowly to make sure I was ready. My soft moans told him I was. My cock was in my hand to stroke it along my stomach.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.