Candy Canes and Peppermint Lattes - Cover

Candy Canes and Peppermint Lattes

by BlackStallion21

Copyright© 2010 by BlackStallion21

Erotica Sex Story: A Christmas Quicky between Sisters!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Black Female   Food   .

I have always loved the Christmas season. From the smell of gingerbread, the concerts, the lights, the decorations, and the hot chocolate, to the music and the joyful nature of everyone that passes you on the streets.

I love the snow, and the fresh crisp smell of the outside weather, even though, like most people, I hated driving in wintery conditions. This Christmas season was like most other ones, and it started out like most others do with the concert that kicks off the Christmas Season, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It is the true start of Christmas for me and my season isn't the same without seeing them, and listening to Christmas music NON STOP from November first through January third ... but enough on what Christmas means to me and onto my favorite Christmas memory!


Two Thousand Nine marked my twenty first birthday year and my most favorite Christmas. My older sister Danielle was home on holiday from St. Vincent College, and the house seemed to be in order like the olden days except for the absence of Dad who had passed after losing a fight to Prostate Cancer in Two Thousand Seven.

I was lying on moms bed in her room watching my favorite Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life," when Danny came in with two bright red Starbucks cups and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Here Kid," she softly whispered over the movie.

"What's this Danny?" I asked.

"It's a peppermint latte. I wasn't sure if you still liked eggnog so I decided on peppermint."

I took my cup without taking my eyes from the TV screen. My absolute favorite part was coming up when Henry Bailey mentions throwing a lasso around the moon and pulling it down.

Danielle had a peppermint candy cane in her mouth and she took it out of her mouth and brought it to the tip of my lips. I was vaguely paying attention to her because my favorite part was playing, so when she took the refreshing minty stick and traced the outline of my lips with it, it caught me off guard. Like a tube of minty lipstick, she applied a clear coat of peppermint flavored saliva onto my lips, and my attention left Henry Bailey and focused on my brown haired and freckled milk chocolate colored sister.

As if she had done nothing wrong, she looked at me and said, "Now take a sip of the latte." And of course I looked at her like he had lost her God Given Mind.

"Just do it Peanut! Why do you always have to be difficult?" she chided.

As not to start an argument, which rarely happened between us anyway, I did as she asked, then licked my lips and looked back in her direction.

"Didn't it enhance the flavor?" she asked grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

I looked at her like she was slightly insane, and nodded my head. "Yeah but get to the point Dan." I spit back sarcastically.

In a desperate attempt to keep my attention that she was swiftly losing, she stuck the candy back in her mouth, got it nice and moist with saliva, and did it again. Looking back in hindsight, I remember her being a bit uncomfortable in her skin as if she was nervous or antsy for something, but that was par for the course with Danielle most of the time.

As she was finishing up, she dropped to her knees in front of me on the bed. As soon as she was finished, my reaction was to do as she asked and drink the coffee and lick my lips, but before I had a chance, Danielle had stuck her tongue out and bent in towards me and licked the mint flavoring from my lips.

My body realized what my sister had done immediately, because my pussy instantly got wet and started throbbing in anticipation for what it wanted to happen next.

My first initial reaction was to push Danielle away from me, but I was too relaxed to get violent. "God, you taste so good Peanut, like mint chocolate..." she said as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled in the light of the room. "I'm sorry I didn't let you taste it but I was so tempted I had too!"

Then she bit a piece of the candy off and placed her drink on Mom's night stand as she took my cup from my hand and placed it there too. "Wanna taste?" she asked. Dangerously close to my face, I couldn't answer, because as soon as my mouth opened, it was being bombarded with a peppermint flavored tongue and hot breath. Her creamy chocolate lips covered mine as her expert tongue explored my mouth with ease.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.