Megan's World
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by expresso42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Businessman Dave Palmer picks up a young prostitute and takes her back to his hotel for a night of passion. Could their relationship be the start of something more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Dave awoke with a start an indeterminate time later and became aware of two facts - it was still dark and the bed next to him was empty. The lacy lingerie that she had worn was pooled into an untidy heap where she had slept like some serpent shedding its outer skin. He imagined for a second that she had been transported away either by magic or by some extra-terrestrial force leaving only her outer garments as stark reminder of her existence.

Looking across at the dressing table, he espied her jacket. He stood and tiptoed the short distance to the bathroom, expecting to discover her engaged in some womanly activity but found nothing. He steered himself towards the sitting room and saw her standing naked against the window, silhouetted against the tapestry of city lights. She turned to look at him briefly, before returning to the panorama.

"It's beautiful," she said softly.

"Yes. It is." Dave admired the sensual scene before him.

He moved up behind her and encircled her midriff with his arms, pulling her backwards towards him possessively.

"Planes have been coming over, so big, so close," she told him in wonderment.

"Yes. We're right under the final approach to City Airport," he informed her. "How long have you been here?"

"A while."

"I thought you'd buggered off and left me," he joked.

She turned slightly, smiling. "Sorry."

Dave nuzzled his face into the nape of her neck, placing a gentle kiss onto the raised bone. He moved his hands up to cup her naked breasts and felt the first stirrings.

She turned around within his arms, kissing him on the lips, her hand travelling down to grasp his rapidly inflating muscle before breaking the kiss.

"Do you want me?" she asked.

"Mmmm."

He broke free from her grasp and disappeared to retrieve another foil from the dressing table in the bedroom. She watched as he returned and rolled on the condom. Turning her back on him, she leaned over at an angle, supporting herself on the window with outstretched arms and looking back at him over her shoulder.

The angle was awkward for Dave, not made any easier by the differences in their heights and forcing him to stand on bent knees. He fumbled for a few seconds, trying to locate her entrance until she reached down and aligned him. He pressed forward slowly, filling her whilst his hands held her hips, steadying her to meet his thrusts. His body pressed into her back, pushing her forward, her nipples coming into contact with the window.

"The glass. It's cold," she cried out.

Dave took possession of her delicate breasts, the nipples hard like stones pressing into his palms, insulating them from the chill of before. He commenced a slow regular motion, enjoying the view over the city as he pumped her. His mind considered the spectacle they must present for anyone watching from below, erotically entwined as they frantically fucked for the world to see.

Megan felt the return of the sensations from before and slid one hand down into her crotch to stimulate herself. She concentrated on caressing her clit in time with Dave's action. The passion within her grew and spread until it was everywhere, chasing her towards the chasm over which she feared to fall. She was propelled into space, floating free as she tossed and tumbled, losing all sense of awareness.

Dave sped up, his knees aching as he strived for his climax. His fulfilment followed closely behind as he pulsed into her, filling the condom. He pulled out of her almost immediately, his knees in agony and his legs threatening to go into spasm with cramp.

Megan turned and slid backwards down the window, her face a delirious mask of ecstasy. Dave watched her expression, proud of his accomplishment. He skimmed off the condom, dropping it into an ashtray on top of the coffee table. Spying a box of tissues, he pulled out several at once, wrapping them around his cock and blotting up the excess.

The girl returned to consciousness, savouring her afterglow. She looked up at him from her prone position on the floor and wickedness flowed through her. She stood and looked across at him.

"Do you wanna try something different?" she asked coyly.

Dave looked down at his shrunken penis sadly. He had come three times in one evening, something of a record for him and he doubted that he would get any more life out of it for quite a while.

"I'm not sure that..." he started but the nubile nymph was already skipping and prancing gleefully towards the bedroom. He was about to follow when she returned, strutting coquettishly, her expression playful with her arms hidden behind her back.

She dropped to her knees in front of Dave and revealed her hands, one of which contained a small white packet about two inches on a side. She proceeded to open the bag and pour a fine white powder onto the surface of the glass table.

Dave's heart hammered hard.

"Shit!" he thought. "Child molestation and use of class 'A' drugs."

He wondered what he would do for his 'hat-trick' until his subconscious added solicitation to the tally.

"Great," he thought,"three arrestable offences in one night."

He idly speculated whether there was some form of merit badge he could apply for.

"Perhaps not," he concluded.

Megan had now formed a neat pile on the table with about half the contents of the clear plastic bag and she looked up at him.

"Can I have some money?" she asked.

Dave was confused, not quite expecting to be charged for the privilege.

"Errr ... Sure. How much do you want?" he asked.

"Fiver's good. Tenner's better," she informed him.

He shook his head and disappeared into the bedroom. Finding his wallet, he extracted a ten pound note, returned to Megan and handed her the money. She clasped the note in her right hand and used the edge of the note to separate the powder into four smaller piles.

Understanding dawned on Dave as he watched her work. He had hardly any experience with drugs, just a bit of pot usage at university. His flatmates had this weird contraption that they referred to as a 'Bong'. He had tried it once but all the ritual surrounding its use, the tone of reverence his friends adopted when partaking, Dave found farcical. He learned to leave whenever they lit up and had not indulged since. Until now, that is.

She pushed the powder around with the banknote, forming four thin white trails, each about an inch and a half long. Satisfied with her artistry, she rolled up the money until she had formed a slim tube. Holding one end against her left nostril, she dipped her head, sniffing in hard, moving the note through the coke, disposing of it like a depraved 'dust-buster'. At the end of the line, she lifted her head, sniffed again before quickly repeating the process with the other line and nostril.

"Ooooooh!" she cooed, her eyes adopting a far way look and her face forming a silly smile.

"Your turn," she sang, offering him the rolled up paper.

"What the hell!" Dave thought. He kneeled down next to her and took the note from her hands. He looked at it in puzzlement, unsure as to how best to proceed.

"Just stick one end up your nose, lean down and snort it," she advised.

He slowly brought one end of the rolled up money towards his face and started to insert it in his right nostril.

"Not too far up," Megan giggled.

He lowered his head towards the table, trying his best to locate the start of one of the remaining lines.

"Just sniff it up, a bit like using a nasal spray. Oh, and move forward at the same time so you get it all," she hinted.

Dave moved to the start of the line and obeyed her instructions to the best of his ability. A sharpness stung his nose and he sneezed loudly, dropping the note and bringing laughter from Megan. His head started to feel a little strange.

"Quick. Do the other one," urged Megan. She had picked up the money and offered it back to him.

He took the note and after several failed attempts, managed to locate his left nostril. Megan's body was now shaking as she fell into fits of hysterics. He snorted the remaining line and his head spun - he had to reach out to the edge of the table for support. Megan was in a state of uncontrolled laughter by this point, holding her sides to prevent giving herself a stitch.

"Oh God, you're so funny!" she exclaimed, trying her best to restore her composure and settle down to enjoy the mellow high of the cocaine.

They kneeled across from each other for several minutes as the effects of the drug built. Dave felt euphoric and more alive than he had felt for months, as though he could suddenly jump up and run the London marathon. His heart pounded within his chest, his ears ringing in time with his pulse.

Either he became accustomed to the drug's effects or its activity diminished, Dave could not tell which, but he began to return to a more placid state.

Megan reached over to the remaining half-empty bag.

"Do you want to do the rest?" she asked.

Dave thought for a second and nodded. Megan emptied the rest of the powder onto the table and unfurled the note, trying to her best to produce a straight edge with which to construct the lines. After an eternity of shaping and sculpting, she managed to produce four relatively straight white tracks across the surface of the table.

"There you are," she said. "Do you wanna go or should I?"

"Ladies first."

She quickly snorted two of the lines, walked over and draped herself over the nearby sofa. She was off on some other planet as the coke rush rampaged through her system. Dave focussed and prepared himself. He snorted both lines quickly and before the effects had time to take full effect, he stood up and threw himself onto the sofa next to Megan.

They clung to each other, wrapped in one another's arms, enjoying the delicious shared sensations of the narcotic. They stayed locked together for eternity until the effects began to recede. Dave felt suddenly cold, a mixture of the falling room temperature and the evaporation from his sweat covered body. He stood on shaky legs and looked down at Megan.

"I don't know about you," he said, "but I'm going back to bed."

He staggered towards the bedroom, stopping at the doorway to look back. Megan was just a few paces behind him; he waited for her to catch up and they continued hand in hand to the bed.

Megan brushed the discarded underwear onto the floor and flopped onto the mattress. Dave dropped down alongside her and reached down, drawing the covers up over them before snuggling deep into the welcoming warmth of the duvet.

They lay side by side for a time, facing one another, staring at each other and trying to figure what the person opposite was thinking. They fixated each other's features onto their memories whilst waiting for the stimulant effects of the coke to wear off.

Megan reached out to his crotch, caressing his cock and feeling it expand within her grasp.

"Fuck me," she whispered. He hastened to obey, grabbing another condom and pushing into her. The lingering effects of the drug gave an extra dimension to the coupling, the intense feelings from his cock radiating outwards to fill every corner of his soul. He thrust faster and faster, climbing towards the summit and the girl accompanied him. Their cries of exaltation grew louder until the moment that they fell together, overwhelmed by their shared euphoria.

Whether it was the drugs, the sex or intimacy of the evening, Dave felt something for the girl that he found hard to explain. It was a cathartic moment, a release his body had been craving for so long after eight years of non-stop dedication to his business. He drew her lovingly into his arms and kissed her with all the tenderness he could muster. The girl's arms clamped around him as she relaxed in his embrace.

Within half an hour and with not another word spoken, the two drifted off into a deep sleep, recharging their reserves for the day ahead.


He awoke the next morning to light pouring in from the door to the sitting area and the sound of the hotel stirring. There were numerous crashes and bangs of people in neighbouring rooms moving about and slamming doors, and the seething strain of the building's plumbing system as it struggled to cope with the demand for hot water.

Dave turned and drank in the sight of the sleeping girl next to him. She lay on her side facing away from him, presenting him the perfect picture of her naked back - the surface parchment pure, unmarked and featureless except for the raised ridge of her spine. Dave was almost tempted to run his hand along it but he was afraid of waking her, so he contented himself with listening to the gentle hiss of her soft shallow breathing.

"I could get used to waking up like this," he thought.

He remembered a time many years ago. He was fourteen years old and madly in love with his sister Julie's best friend, Elisabeth. The girl was svelte and blonde, very much an older version of the girl beside him.

One night, she was sleeping over with Julie and came to him in his bed. To a young lad, finding a nude goddess beside him was like the answer to all his prayers. She guided him through his first time and afterwards they segued effortlessly from coupling to coupling. He woke in the morning, basking in his achievement but disappointed to find her gone. The tryst was never repeated but the episode gave him the confidence with girls to never lack companionship whenever he desired it.

The pressure in his bladder interrupted his reverie and he slid silently out of bed, tiptoeing across the room towards the bathroom, watching her face for signs of her stirring. He urinated long and hard into the centre of the bowl, blotting the excess with a few pieces of toilet paper. Flushing the toilet, he walked back into the bedroom. Megan had not moved but her eyes were open and tracking his movement as he emerged from the bathroom.

"Morning, sleepy head," he said as he moved back to his side of the bed.

"Morning." She sat up, performing exaggerated stretching motions, yawning loudly and making no attempt to cover her nakedness. Dave slid into the bed beside her, the differences in their heights less pronounced.

"Sleep well?" he asked.

"Hmmm hmmm," she answered dreamily.

"That was a quite a night, last night," he confided.

Megan just grinned.

"What was all that 'Sarah' stuff, where did that come from?" he asked.

Megan grinned again. "I told you. Some men like me to do that sort of thing."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.