Megan's World
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by expresso42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Businessman Dave Palmer picks up a young prostitute and takes her back to his hotel for a night of passion. Could their relationship be the start of something more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Businessman Dave Palmer arose at around five o'clock. He got dressed and shaved, then allowed himself the luxury of a large cooked breakfast with eggs, bacon, leftover sausages and some hash browns from out of the freezer.

He was excited at the prospect of the financial funding that his company had recently attracted, just needing the final endorsement that would take place later that morning.

He made his way to the Jaguar and prepared to repeat the journey that he'd made countless times over the past months as he negotiated the deal that would finally provide the investment for his company to expand.

The traffic had only just started to build and he made good time on the journey into London. He made straight for the offices of the merchant bank. The contract signing turned out to be little more than a formality and the day passed slowly in meaningless meetings and a long luncheon.

By six o'clock he had checked into his hotel, having had to make two trips to the car to convey his luggage to the room and pack it away into the various storage areas. He changed into a pair of casual shoes, light trousers, shirt and a smart jacket before returning to the car.

He drove into the city, the commuter traffic all but gone, and enjoyed driving around some on the more famous London landmarks: Hyde Park Corner, Eros, Leicester Square but in reality, he was just building up courage for what lay ahead.

Finally, he drove in the direction of King's Cross Station, entered a nearby multi-storey car park and spent the next five minutes finding a vacant spot on one of the upper levels. He left the car park and spotted a Starbucks on a nearby corner. He sat in a window seat, looking out onto the street whilst sipping on a large espresso.

Dave's mind had finally accepted what his subconscious had been planning for some time, though he still entertained the possibility that he would chicken out at the last minute. He had never solicited a prostitute before but he was under the influence of a mindless compulsion and it excited him enormously. The girl that he'd seen on a previous visit had filled his dreams for days, and nights.

He had everything mapped out. He'd bought clothes for her to wear and planned to wine and dine her before enjoying the true pleasure of her company.

"Maybe the girl would not even be there and I'll be spared having to make the decision," he thought. "I can probably even get rid of most of the clothes on eBay without taking too much of a loss."

Finishing his coffee, he wandered in the direction where he had seen the girl on his previous visits. As he got closer, he stopped and pretended to look in shop windows, all the time stealing covert glances up and down.

The road was busy with traffic and several of the girls were walking about within their 'turf', trying to attract business. He sneakily surveyed the area for several minutes whilst 'tying his shoelace' before he spotted the young girl leaning against a boarded up shop front on the other side of the road. The black girl was there too, but standing a short distance away conversing with two other girls.

Dave's heart hammered in his chest with the adrenaline rush and, spotting a gap in the traffic, he made a quick dash across the road, still a good hundred yards from where the girls were located. He sauntered slowly along the footpath, trying to avoid attention but as he was the only pedestrian, he stuck out like a sore thumb. He passed a redheaded girl in a skimpy top and recognition flickered through his mind. She'd cheekily flashed her bare breasts at him when he'd driven past her just over a week ago.

"You lookin' for a nice time, darlin'?" she asked, her accent broad cockney. Dave smiled and shook his head. His quarry was little more than twenty paces away and Dave saw he had a clear run. The dark skinned girl that usually hung around with her was still heavily engrossed in her conversation.

He closed the gap, noticing that she had seen him and was watching his approach impassively. His palms were sweaty and his throat dry as he stopped about three feet away.

"Hi," he said, invisible hands wrapping around his throat and strangling his words.

"Hi" the reply was quiet, almost inaudible.

"Are you ... em ... err ... doing ... anything?" Dave asked, feeling that he must sound like a complete dork and fought hard to stifle his 'flee' reflex.

The girl shook her head slowly from side to side.

"Can you ... that is ... would you ... like to ... well ... you know?"

In his mind, the ground opened up and swallowed him whole.

The girl reached out one hand to Dave and time slowed to a standstill as he surveyed her. She had unkempt greasy hair but Dave could see that it was naturally blonde, falling to just below shoulder level. Her eyes were deep blue but lacked any expression other than that of boredom. Her complexion was flawless save for a dirty mark on her left cheek and her face had a nice, round shape. Her lips were full and pouty. She had the cutest button nose that he had ever seen and delicate ears that were all but hidden within the tangled mess of her mane. She was wearing the same denim jacket that he had seen her in that first night except now it was unbuttoned. Underneath he could make out a pink cotton T-shirt that was filled out nicely, revealing the outline of perfectly proportioned breasts. Instead of a short skirt she wore faded jeans, the bottom of which terminated in a pair of tired well-used Reeboks with frayed laces.

"Hellooo," she said, still holding out her hand but spreading her finger to emphasise her meaning.

"Sorry. Miles away," Dave replied, progressing from dork to dreamer. His hand moved to meet hers: fingers touching, entwining, enclasping.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Lucy," she said totally deadpan. "Juicy Lucy."

Dave almost burst out laughing. He remembered a book that he'd read in high school called 'The Virgin Soldiers'. He thought it was quite risqué at the time and he recalled that the prostitute in the story had that same name. He smiled at her and twisted around, pulling her gently and leading her away in the direction that he had come. She followed him willingly, smiling.

They passed a dark passage between two empty shops and she halted their progress, pointing into the gloom.

"We go in here," she informed him in a neutral accent. "Its fifty quid and you have to use a condom."

Dave stopped and took in what she had said. He certainly had not planned for an anonymous quick fuck up some back alley, but this was all new to him.

"I thought ... I thought perhaps we could go somewhere nicer," he asked hesitantly.

"I stay around here," she replied icily. "It's safer"

Dave felt a sense of desperation. So near yet so far.

"If its money," he countered

The girl looked unsure. "I ... don't know."

Dave looked at her. She looked so enticing. He was becoming erect and could feel the pressure against the restraint of his underwear.

"My car's just a little way ... please?" Dave stammered, trying not to make it sound like he was begging.

The girl spent an eternal ten seconds studying him, deciding.

"I shouldn't ... but ... okay." She swallowed nervously.

Dave was triumphant and they resumed their walk in silence. The silence was short-lived however.

"Megan! Where the fuck you goin', Gal?" a voice shouted from some distance behind them. Dave turned and saw the black girl striding purposefully towards them.

'Lucy' turned.

"Megan," the dark girl repeated, homing fast on their position.

"Annie, it's okay. Really," Megan/Lucy replied.

"Megs, it's not safe," the girl stated, displaying genuine concern. She stopped about ten feet away from Dave.

"Annie, you can't protect me forever," the girl implored.

Annie stared, obviously trying to think what best to say next.

Megan/Lucy turned, pulling Dave in the direction they had been heading.

"Come on," she said, looking up at Dave.

"Megan! Please," Annie pleaded

The youngster stopped and looked at her friend.

"I'll see you later. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

They walked away.

"Shit!" Annie murmured to herself, the sound carrying to the ears of the retreating pair.

After a few minutes walking, Dave spoke.

"So which is it, Lucy or Megan?"

"Which would you like it be?" she looked at him quizzically.

"Which do YOU want?" Dave looked at her, his face serious.

She smiled. "Megan."

"Megan it is then." Dave smiled back. "I'm Dave."

It took another five minutes to ascend to the car park level where he had left the Jaguar.

"Nice motor," Megan gushed mockingly.

"Thanks," Dave replied, ignoring the sarcastic overtones.

He clicked the key fob and the car lights flashed once followed by an audible clunk as the doors unlocked. He passed around in front of her, pulling open the passenger door for her and holding it whilst she climbed in. He pushed her door shut and stepped briskly around to the driver's side, dropping in beside her.

He shut his door and the soundproofing killed all outside noise, leaving only the sound of their breathing, still heavy from the long pull up the car park's stairwell.

As the engine purred into life, Dave manoeuvred the car out of its bay and headed for the exit ramp. Megan, feeling short of something to do, started pressing buttons on the SatNav.

"My niece does that," Dave told her, instantly regretting bringing Sarah into the conversation. Megan looked across at him for a second before returning her attention to the navigation computer.

The car exited the garage and Dave eased the car into the traffic flow, heading back towards the hotel. He realised that he would have to drive past where he solicited her but it was virtually impossible to turn around in the busy traffic and besides, Dave did not know the area well enough to make a diversion.

He drove on and hoped for the best, soon passing the small group of girls on the far side of the road. Megan's friend Annie stood in the centre of the group, her arms waving and gesturing, occasionally pointing in the direction that the two of them had departed.

"She's going to give me shit for this later," Megan said apprehensively.

"Sorry." Dave couldn't think of anything to say to reassure her.

"She'll get over it," Megan finally admitted.

As they drove back along the embankment towards the hotel, Dave relaxed. Megan had stopped fiddling with the console switches and now stared out of the passenger window, her hands nervously fidgeting in her lap.

Dave detected a strong aroma permeating the vehicle, a combination of a strong pungent perfume, sweat and mustiness. It was nothing unpleasant but something that he would have to address later. He tried to think of something to say to break the ice.

"I've not done this before ... you know ... with a..." he admitted eventually, his voice trailing off.

"With a girl?" Megan asked, astonished.

"NO! No, not with a girl obviously, I mean with a ... with a..."

"A prostitute?" Megan suggested.

Her tone was tinged with what? Annoyance? Shame?

"Yes. Something like that," he answered.

"I kind of figured that." Megan smirked. "You're a hopeless case."

Dave finally allowed himself a laugh and some of the tension between them evaporated.

"I'm staying at a hotel overnight. I thought that maybe we could go there if that's okay with you?"

"That's fine."

"It's not far," Dave confirmed.

Indeed the tower of the hotel was already coming into view, the combination of lit and unlit windows creating an abstract pattern on the side of the building.

The car followed the down ramp into the car park level of the hotel. The barrier was down but it retreated with a squeak as Dave inserted the key card into a slot in a pedestal mounted control box. He parked in a vacant spot away from other cars but close to the entrance to the lift.

He sat silently for a few seconds until he realised that is was up to him to keep things moving. Getting out of the car, he walked around to open the passenger door, reaching in with his other hand to help Megan out of the car.

"Thanks," she said, sliding out and backing away from the car so that Dave could shut the door and lock it. The flash of the car's lights reflected around their area of the garage and she flinched slightly at the two high pitched "peeps" that sounded in sympathy.

Dave reached out for her hand, leading her across the parking level to the nearby elevators and pressing the call button. The doors opened immediately.

"Doors opening," a synthesized voice announced and they stepped hand in hand across the threshold. Dave stabbed the '9' button and the disembodied voice narrated their ascent.

"Doors closing ... ground floor ... first floor...

"ninth floor ... doors opening."

And they did.

Dave was incredibly thankful of the way the layout and design of the hotel allowed him to pass from the car to his floor without encountering another human being. He shivered at the vision of walking across a crowded reception with the girl, as though the word "prostitute" was tattooed indelibly across her forehead.

They proceeded unmolested to the door of Dave's suite and he inserted the card in the reader, pushing the door open as it unlatched. He switched on the lights and made a grandiose sweeping gesture with his arm, imploring her to enter like some overzealous manservant.

Megan responded in kind, lifting her head high, throwing back her shoulders and pointing her nose in a haughty superior fashion reminiscent of a Victorian aristocrat. She remained in character as she took slow deliberate mincing steps, marching majestically into the room. As soon as she reached the centre of the room however, she rushed over to the picture window and thrilled at the view over the city, millions of tiny lights stretching off into infinity.

"Cool," she gushed.

Dave closed the door and wondered how best to proceed. Megan wandered into the bedroom, switching on the light and sprawling across the large king-sized bed on her back. Dave watched her from the doorway as she ground herself into the soft mattress. He followed her into the room and held out his hand. Her look became serious as she reminded herself of where she was and what she was here to do.

She got up slowly off the bed and moved slowly towards him, stopping when she was just an arm's length away. Dave looked into Megan's blue eyes and reached around her slim body, drawing her into his embrace.

Megan tilted up her head to maintain eye contact, compensating for the difference in their heights. Slowly, he lowered his head towards hers and kissed her delicately and deliberately on the forehead and then on the tip of her nose.

The girl slid her arms around him, standing up onto her toes as their lips came together for their first kiss.

Their lips fused and Dave kissed her passionately whilst running his hand up and down her back, tracing the shape of her shoulder blades through the thick material of the denim. The moment was magical, his whole being thrilled whilst holding her. He moved his lips away and leaned down to rest his chin on the top of her clavicle, pressing his cheek against hers, closing his eyes and savouring the feel of her young body.

They stayed like that, two human statues, until Dave disentangled himself from Megan's grasp and took a step back, catching her hands in his as they fell. He held her at arm's length, drinking in her beauty.

"You're lovely," he whispered.

Megan managed a thin smile but maintained the emotional distance as she tried to do with all the men that used her body to satisfy their carnal desires. Dave still did not believe that this girl, the focus of his dreams for the past week or more, was now here with him. He stared at her, imprinting her features deep into his memory. No matter what happened after tonight, he knew that the events that he had set in motion would forever form a part of him, locked deep into his psyche.

He released her hands, removed his jacket and threw it onto the bed then walked slowly towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower. Join me ... please!"

Megan pursed her lips and followed. He paused, feeling blindly along the inside of the bathroom wall until he located the switch and the room exploded into brightness. He walked over to the shower and adjusted the flow to a wide fine spray, just a little hotter than was comfortable. Megan stood in the doorway watching him indifferently.

Looked back at Megan, Dave undressed, starting with the buttons of his shirt, moving down, exposing his chest covered with a fine carpet of dark hair. He watched as Megan slipped off her jacket and turned to throw it into the bedroom where it landed atop a dressing table against the wall.

Dave could see fully the pretty shape of her young adolescent breasts beneath the T-shirt now that the jacket no longer interfered. He slipped out of his shirt and dropped it on the floor, standing and enjoying the sight as Megan grasped the bottom of the T-shirt, pulling it out of her jeans and up over her head before letting it fall to the floor. Without a pause, she reached behind her back to unclasp a plain white cotton bra and drop it on top of the T-shirt.

He feasted his eyes on the spectacular vision before him, at the small tennis-ball sized breasts that stood out firm and proud from her pale chest. Her areolae were small, no bigger than an inch with almost indistinguishable nipples. There was a small birthmark on the lower slope of her right breast that Dave thought looked adorable.

Kicking off his shoes, Dave unhooked the catch of his trousers, pushing them down his legs to pool around his ankles. He stepped out of them before reaching down with each hand to remove and discard his socks. He stood in nothing more than his briefs which were tented obscenely outward by his painfully erect penis.

Megan stooped to untie each shoelace, pulling off the trainers and socks. She unbuttoned the stud of her jeans and pulled down the zipper exposing a triangle of white cotton. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and in one smooth motion, pushed both her jeans and panties down to the floor. The girl stepped forward naked; the sight burned into the back of Dave's brain and left him unable to breathe.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.