Filling Hope
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An oldie of mine that I re-edited. I wrote a dark ending for chapter 3. I'm not sure why but it's there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

The four of us partied regularly after that on weekends usually with some extra men. After a while, I could tell that Hope and Stella wanted more. I talked with Paul and we decided to take them away for a long weekend of hard sex. We arranged for a beachfront condo and some local "help." Using a picture of the two of them wrapped in each others' arms naked and kissing, I had no problem finding volunteers.

It was set for this last weekend. This is the story of that weekend. Stella and I pulled away from my place on Thursday afternoon to pick up Paul and Hope. They each had a small suitcase which they threw in back. We started out on the three hour drive to the Gulf and the condo.

I had been down there on business and set up the rental and the "friends" who would help us with the girls. At last count, there would be six or eight guys to help us fuck our two sluts into oblivion. The ride was no longer than planned and relatively uneventful except for the girls flashing passing truckers by raising their skirts and showing off the naked cunts or opening their blouses to show braless breasts. The truckers enjoyed the show. So did Paul and I.

We arrived at the condo and checked in, picked up the key, and carried our bags in and put them in our rooms. Stella and Hope striped and put on very skimpy bikinis that barely qualified as string bikinis. Both were black or you might not know there was anything there at all. They each grabbed a towel and said that they were headed for the beach to catch a few rays before it was too late. We were told to pick somewhere for supper. I had done a bit of research and knew where the good restaurants were located as well as the local hot spots. We decided to go into the bar at the condo office and have a drink. We got there, ordered and were served. As we were drinking, three large vans came up and twenty-five or thirty college guys piled out and into the condo office. We could hear the noise as they received room assignments. I looked at Paul and said, "Now that's an interesting development. There should be plenty of testosterone over the weekend. We just have to introduce them and the girls."

Paul smiled, "I would hope we can arrange a stellar night." He likes to play with words.

The sun was starting to set and we got up and went back to the condo. We arrived just before the girls did and all of us went inside. Stella had packed nothing but bikinis, mini skirts, and small tops for the weekend. She hadn't packed any underclothing, not that she wore panties or a bra very often anyway. When Hope came out, I noticed her perky nipples were showing so she was braless, too. It wouldn't surprise me if she weren't wearing panties either. After all, the girls knew they were here to fuck.

We went out to my car and the girls got in back flashing both of us with jiggling breasts and naked asses. They got in back and began to make out touching each others' breasts and cunts. I noticed that Hope was playing with Stella's ass. Finally, Stella rolled away from Hope who began to finger her holes hard using both hands to work her holes. Stella was huffing, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as Hope worked a couple of fingers in her cunt and a couple more in her ass. Stella quickly had a small orgasm and pulled forward escaping from Hope's fingers and turned to kiss her. We arrived at the restaurant and piled out. The girls let their skirts fall down to cover them to some extent. Both looked like the sluts that they were planning to be this weekend.

We ate dinner and had a bottle of wine with our meal. Hope, we had found, had a low tolerance for alcohol and her two glasses of wine made her tipsy and wanton. She was sitting with her legs apart showing anyone who wanted to look her naked cunt. We had told the girls that our "help" wasn't going to be around this evening. We didn't tell them about the three van loads of guys at the condo. We convinced them to head back to the condo because "there's no action on Thursdays."

We pulled in back at the condo as Stella was working Hope's cunt and ass with her fingers as Hope cried for more. When we pulled in, there were about ten guys gathering for supper or getting back from supper. I stopped right beside them and they instantly noticed the girls in back and what Stella was doing with Hope's willing assistance. Stella pulled her fingers out and licked her fingers She saw the guys surrounding my vehicle. "Ooh! Would you guys like to help put out our fires? We both need some hard cocks!"

Paul and I smiled and nodded. That was all it took. Stella was pulled into an embrace with one guy kissing her and feeling her breasts and another behind her humping at her butt. Hope was pulled out of the back seat with her skirt still bunched around her waist. Hands went to her cunt and ass and fingers entered both her holes. Both were moaning with lust as the guys continued to fondle their bodies.

"Let's take this into the room and we'll all get it on with these bitches." Paul said. He and I led the way and the guys and our girls shuffled the forty or fifty feet to the front door and inside. Once inside, Stella pulled her top from around her neck and over her head. Her skirt was pulled from around her waist and down to puddle at her feet. Guys were stripping down as Hope was likewise divested of her clothes.

A couple of guys lay down on the floor and the girls mounted them pushing a cock into each cunt. They were fucking hard. Paul and I noticed that no one was going for their asses so I moved behind Hope and Paul moved behind Stella. We pushed into their asses going balls deep with one thrust each. Both girls moaned at their double penetration. Hope continued to moan while Stella asked for a cock to suck. Each girl was presented with a cock at their mouths and they took them down their throats. Both Stella and Hope were now being roughly fucked in every hole. "Cum in them. Fill these sluts with cum."

We did what we told the guys to do. When I pulled out of Hope's ass, she had swallowed the load of the guy in her mouth. I moved up there and pushed my cock down her throat. One of the guys saw that and moved behind her and began to fuck her ass hard as she sucked my cock clean. Paul did the same to Stella. This continued until everyone had cum and been sucked clean. There was no stopping and no mercy even when the girls were obviously tired and just taking cock rather than wanting it.

The girls were tired and all of us guys were fucked out. They left. We took the girls to bed and put them in the middle in a sixty-nine position with each other. Paul and I began to fuck their asses one last time as they ate each other out.

We lay on the bed totally out of it. There were two more nights and two and a half days left. I think the girls could have taken more cock if it had been there. On the other hand, I don't think they wanted any.

The next morning, Paul and I had breakfast in the restaurant while the girls put on their string bikinis and went out to the beach. We finished breakfast and went to the beach to check on our sluts and found them in the middle of a group of guys. They were both kneeling and sucking cock with the guys being sucked holding their heads to help keep the cocks deep in their throats. Both girls were topless and were squirming at having difficulty breathing. The face fucking was not gentle.

Paul and I didn't interfere. The two guys came down their throats and two more took their places. By now, two more had removed their bottoms and pushed cocks into each of their cunts. They were now being fucked hard at each end. Four more loads of cum later and another four guys were working them over. I could tell that both girls were tiring and becoming sore from the harshness of their fucking. Those four guys came and I stepped in and said, "Okay, guys, let them rest for a while. They've had enough for right now. The girls lay in the sand breathing heavily. I retrieved their suits for when they were ready to put them back on. Paul covered their bottoms with beach towels for the moment.

Their breathing gradually returned to normal and they sighed. When they rolled over, I handed them their tops which they fastened. They lay on the towels with their pelvises covered by a portion of the towel. Both had a little bit of dried cum around their lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.