Filling Hope - Cover

Filling Hope

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An oldie of mine that I re-edited. I wrote a dark ending for chapter 3. I'm not sure why but it's there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Monday, at work, I asked Paul how the rest of the weekend had gone. He said, "She won't stop. She woke me the next morning with a blow job but, before I came, wanted her cunt fucked."

"Well, you wanted her to loosen up," I responded.

"Yeah, it's great but she's wearing me out. What about a next time like you suggested with plenty of guys there?"

"Okay. I'll set it up for this weekend."

"I don't think I can last that long!"

"Well, if you need help, Stella and I can come over. Maybe we can bring a friend or two."

"I'll take you up on that."

Paul came up to me Tuesday and said, "When can you and Stella come over? She's killing me!"

"How about tonight?" I replied.

"Great, when will you come over?"

"Probably about eight. I should be able to get a little help, too."

"Great, see you then.""

That evening, Stella and I gathered a couple of guys, Ed and Tom, who we had met in our game times and went to Paul and Hope's house. Their house was a nice typical suburban home for our city. We pulled up in the driveway and got out. We knocked on the door and Paul invited us into the house. Entering the living room, Hope was standing naked with her legs spread open and smiling.

Stella ran over to her and kissed her. Then Stella quickly lost her skirt and blouse. With no undies, she was also now naked and Hope knelt in front of her. Hope started licking Stella's cunt and we guys got out of our clothes as quickly as possible. Stella started to drop down. Hope rolled to her back and Stella mounted her face with her body facing for a sixty-nine. She had no time to lean forward as Ed pushed his hard cock into Hope's pussy. Paul moved behind her and took Stella from the back in the ass. Tom stood in front of Stella and pushed his cock into her mouth which she opened quickly. He moved forward to let his cock sink all the way into her mouth.

Stella was quickly into her first orgasm being double stuffed and with Hope's mouth on her cunt. Ed was slamming into Hope as hard as he could making her groan into Stella's cunt. Then Ed slammed in and held himself tight as he unloaded into Hope's cunt. Hope howled her cum into Stella's cunt making Stella cum. Ed pulled out and I moved into position and pushed my cock into Hope's cunt to the hilt. Paul came in Stella's ass and Tom came down her throat. When he pulled out, Stella had left him shiny and clean. Paul offered his cock to Hope who took him deep and sucked all the juices off. Stella then leaned back and Hope stuck her tongue deep into her ass sucking out the cum. I pumped hard into her cunt a while longer. Then I pulled her legs up and Stella took them pulling them higher. I pulled out of her cunt and, with no warning, pushed into her ass. Everyone could hear the grunt as I went in to the hilt showing her no mercy. Stella cried, "Fuck her ass! Eat my cunt, slut!" I pumped hard into her ass giving her every inch of my cock. I continued until I heard her scream into Stella's ass with her orgasm. Then I pulled out and she moaned at the loss.

Everyone was hard again. I told the guys we would do something different. "Get 'em on the floor on their hands and knees facing in different directions side by side," I told everyone. "Now, Paul take Stella's ass. Ed gets Hope's face. Tom, take her ass." I pushed my cock down Stella's throat. "Now, pump the hole you're in!" All of us guys started slamming into a mouth or an ass. After a minute, I said, "Now, Paul in Hope's face, Ed take her ass, Tom gets Stella's face and I'll take her ass. Now, pump 'em hard!"

After a minute, I hollered, "Switch!"

We kept doing this until Ed moaned, "I'm cumming."

"Shoot it down her throat," Paul shouted! He bucked harder as he shot his load into Stella's willing ass. Tom and I quickly followed depositing a load of cum in the hole we were pumping. Then all four of us fell back. The girls stretched out on the floor as exhausted as we were.

"This Friday," I said when I caught my breath, "We'll bring more guys and bang you until you cry, 'No more!'"

Hope smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.