One Summer Day - Cover

One Summer Day

Copyright© 2010 by CaptainSparks

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Michelle and Sarah are fourteen and ready to prove to themselves that they are no longer children. Over the course of an adventurous day, they show just how grown up they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Dude, so you're sure that this Sarah chick is hot for you?" Brian asked him for the sixth time since they had left the beach.

"Yeah man." Tony assured his cousin. "She's had a crush on me for years from what I'm told. Her friend Michelle told me, remember?" That had been weird, but very welcome, when Michelle came up to the two of them and told them that they could get laid that night. Tony had heard that Michelle was a party girl but this confirmed it in his mind. She had walked right up to Tony when she saw him at the beach earlier than afternoon. She had told him point blank and she and her best friend Sarah, his next neighbor, were horny as hell ready to fuck. She told them that she didn't want Sarah to know she had talked to them, so we went and invited Sarah. After we left the beach both

"Don't worry dude, they'll come. In the meantime, let's smoke a joint." He pulled out his bag of weed and papers, and with experienced precision rolled up a tight joint. He finished it just as the doorbell rang. "See man? Here we go." He got up and went to open the door. Waiting for him as expected were Sarah and Michelle, both looking very hot and rather eager too. "Come on in ladies, you're right in time. We were just about to light up." Tony escorted them into the living room, and motioned for them to have a seat on the couch. Michelle immediately sat down next to Brian and Sarah sat on her left, leaving a spot for Tony right beside her. He sat down and pulled out the joint. He lit it and took a deep drag, holding it in before offering it to Sarah. To his surprise she knew what she was doing, inhaling it and holding it in before exhaling. She noticed his surprise and explained "My older cousin is a huge stoner and she taught me how to smoke last year." She handed the joint to Michelle, who looked puzzled. "You inhale, hold the smoke for a while, and then let it go," Sarah explained, pleased to have the one up on her friend for a change. When the joint came around to him again, Tony tuned to Sarah "Did your cousin show you this?" He took a deep drag and leaned forward to kiss Sarah. She kissed him back and he blew the smoke into her throat. "No.' Sarah giggled, "she didn't" She took a drag and leaned over and kissed Michelle. This definitely surprised the boys. Brian gave a low whistle. The girls made out for almost a full minute before releasing. Michelle took her drag and leaned over and kissed Brian. He took the joint and looked at Tony. "I am not kissing you dude. No way." Everybody laughed. "It's done anyway" said Brain. "Let's do something else."

"What should we do?" asked Sarah. Everybody thought for several moments. Eventually Michelle broke the silence.

"Let's watch a porno!" Her voice was both cheerful and excited. "You guys do have some, right?" She looked at her hosts. The two boys looked embarrassed, but eventually Tony spoke up.

"Yeah, I have a few. I'll go get them. Brian, why don't you get everybody some drinks?" Tony went upstairs, and Brian went into the kitchen, returning shortly with a bottle of wine and four glasses.

"We're out of beer, but Tony's parents have lots of wine." Tony announced to the girls.

"Good!" replied Michelle. "Beer is gross anyways. Besides, wine feels more grown up. Don't you agree Sarah?" As she spoke, Brian filled the four glasses and handed one to each of the girls.

"Yeah," said Sarah, "this does feel more sophisticated." She took a big gulp of wine, which proved too much for her. She coughed violently and spilled wine on her shirt. "Shit!" she cried. "I can't bring this shirt home soaked with wine, my parents will kill me!" She felt so embarrassed. Just as she said this, Tony walked down stair, holding a pile of DVDs.

"I can wash that for you," he offered, "it should be done in a few hours."

"Yeah," chimed in Michelle, "and in the meantime just go without. No need to be shy, hell I'll do it too." Without hesitation she pulled her own shirt over her head, exposing her huge tits to the others. After a moment's hesitation, Sarah reminded herself that she was being grown up tonight, and followed suit. She handed the wine-soaked garment to Tony.

"I'll be right back," he told her. "In the meantime, you guys choose a movie." He handed the movies to Brian and left the room. Brian examined the stack.

"Well what do you guys want to see?" he asked. "We have 'Backdoor Babes 7', 'Lesbian Initiation 12', 'Double Stuffed 5', and 'Fresh Sluts 6'."

"Hmm, let's start off with 'Fresh Sluts'. That sounds pretty hot" Michelle decided, and Brian put it in. "More wine, Sarah?" Sarah nodded, by now the combined effects of horniness and nervousness had her on edge. This time though, she resolved to herself, I'll drink it slow. She accepted her drink and had a seat on the couch. Brian turned off the lights in the room and then he and Michelle took their seats as well.

On the TV screen, the first scene began. It took place in what appeared to be a classroom. A girl sat at her desk, looking bored. A man walked in and the usual awful dialogue began. Sarah was amused by the horrible acting presented her, but she wanted to see the good stuff. They didn't have to wait long, as after less than five minutes of stale dialogue, the 'teacher' had pulled out his cock and was being serviced by girl. Sarah was amazed by the sight of that man's cock. She hadn't imagined that boys' cocks could get that big. She found it pretty exciting. In the midst of this on-screen action, Tony returned from the laundry and sat down next to Sarah. The girl in the movie was vigorously working the cock, sliding her throat all the down it. This shocked Sarah, who could never imagine fitting anything that big into her mouth. After five minutes of sucking cock, the girl stood up and stripped off her slutty outfit, revealing a fake looking pair of tits and a bald pussy. Without further ado, the man began to fuck his 'student' doggy style, while she moaned exaggeratedly.

"This scene is kinda shitty" Tony decided. "Brian, go forward like three scenes. There's a really good one." Brian complied, and a new scene began.

This scene featured two girls, a brunette and a red head, which were in the process of getting pulled over. These girls, unlike the first, appeared natural. Their tits were both in the b-cup range, and were obviously real. Another set of laughable dialogue occurred, that ended with both girls on their knees in front of the black officer. The brunette unzipped the officer's pants, and the redhead pulled out his cock. It was if anything bigger than the one from the first scene. The brunette commented about it being true about black guys, and the two got to work. They took turns licking up and down the big black cock. They both seemed genuinely eager to be sucking this guy off. Sarah watched with growing arousal, she could feel juices beginning form in her slit. Her fingers seemed to move of their own accord, coming to rest on her slit. She glanced over at Tony, who seemed to have developed a bulge, his hand resting on top of it. Further on down, Michelle was also entranced, she was making no effort to hide the movement of her hand below her skirt. Brian looked like he was having a hard time deciding what to watch: the girls on the TV or the girl right next to him.

On the screen, the action had shifted. Both girls were naked, the brunette lying on her back, the redhead sitting between her legs, eagerly licking. The police officer was behind the red head, playing with her pussy. Sarah brought a finger to her entrance, and slowly worked it into her pussy. She moved it in and out, savoring the feeling in combination with the sight on screen. Tony noticed what she was doing and began to stare. Sarah was too far gone to care, and she only increased her pace, as the black guy in the moving began to fuck the red head vigorously. Down the couch, Michelle let out a deep moan, just as the brunette did the same on screen, still being eaten out by the redhead. Brian had his dick out and was actively stroking, watching Michelle finger fuck herself. With her spare hand she grasped Brian's cock and began to stroke. Sarah saw this, and decided to do the same. "Pull you cock out," she whispered to Tony in her sexiest voice. He complied instantly, and Sarah wrapped a small hand around it. This was the second cock she had ever touched, but she thought it felt nice. She began to move her hand up and down the shaft, savoring the sensation.

Michelle got off the couch and kneeled in front of Brian. "I'm so fucking horny!" she exclaimed, as she began to suck him. Brian grunted and wrapped his hands in Michelle's hair, allowing him to guide her head up and down his cock. Sarah was still enjoying giving her first ever hand-job, but after a few minutes she leaned down and licked the tip, collecting some pre-cum on her tongue. She increased the pace of her stroking, enjoying the look of lust in Tony's eyes. A moment later Tony let out a big moan and his cock erupted, sending jizz in all directions. Jazz sprayed onto Sarah's hand and arm, onto Tony's shirt, onto the couch next to him.

"What, you busted your nut already?" asked Brian. "That girl must have some talented hands. Uhh-"Michelle had doubled her sucking pace and the effects were telling on Brian. "Uhh-babe, that's it, that's it, I'm coming." Michelle didn't remove her mouth, but took every spurt he shot into her throat. She didn't swallow; instead she turned to face Sarah. Her mouth was wide open, and a thick glob of cum sat on her tongue. She motioned to her friend who came over to her. Michelle pulled Sarah into a kiss, a pushed some of the cum into her friends mouth. Sarah swallowed this gift, watching the pleased expressions of the two boys.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.