One Summer Day
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by CaptainSparks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Michelle and Sarah are fourteen and ready to prove to themselves that they are no longer children. Over the course of an adventurous day, they show just how grown up they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Hurry up Michelle!" called out Sarah Turner as she waited at the front door of her best friend's house. It was the first day of summer, and the two fourteen year olds were off to spend the afternoon at the beach. Several minutes passed before the door finally open and Michelle Cassidy emerged.

"Sorry, I couldn't find the pair of flip flops I wanted. I gave up in the end." There was a hint of disappointment in her voice. Sarah scoffed at her.

"Right, as if anybody is actually going to be looking at your feet while you're in that top." Sarah said. Though Michelle was only thirteen, puberty had hit her early and she had the breasts of a grown woman. Today she was wearing a new bikini, and her C-Cup breasts were practically pouring out of the tiny top. Michelle was constantly being bombarded with lecherous looks, but she reveled in the attention.

"You're just jealous" Michelle replied, sticking her tongue out at her friend. The two young girls started walking, and fifteen minutes later had arrived at the beach. It was already pretty busy, but the ladies were able to find a space a good distance from the shore where they wouldn't get wet. They set up their towels and shucked off their shorts. Michelle reached into her bag and produced a bottle of tanning lotion, which she started to lather onto her arms and stomach. Sarah retrieved her bottle from her bag and started to do the same. She had hardly started though when Michelle interrupted her. "Sarah, look." She said, pointed off to their right, at a man who looked to be in his mid thirties. He was sitting by himself and seemed to be watching the girls intently. "I'm going to give him a show." She said in a mischievious voice. She poured a generous amount of lotion on her hand, and started to rub it into her cleavage. She did so very sensuously, practically kneading her breasts. The man's gaze was still fixed upon the teasing teenager, his mouth hanging slightly open. "Here, I know what will really get him going," announced Michelle after a few minutes, "You should help me do my legs." Sarah hesitated. She did think that it was pretty cool that they could get a grown man all turned on, but she didn't want anybody she knew to see her. "Come on," her friend urged. "it will be fun. Besides, I thought this was the summer when you proved that you were all grown up. Start living a little!" Tossing caution aside, Sarah relented.

"Alright," she said, "give it here." She took the bottle, poured some on her hand, and started rubbing Michelle's leg. She glanced over at the man, and to her surprise he had produced a blanket which he had pulled over his lap, though she could see movement underneath. That excited her, and she got more into the performance. She started at Michelle's ankles, and slowly but surely spread lotion up the sexy teen's legs. She rubbed her fingers along the inside of Michelle's thighs and heard her friend gasp slightly. As her fingers roamed closer and closer into the young teens crotch, her friend's breathing got heavier. Sarah was getting pretty aroused too. She had always considered Michelle to be attractive, but they had never done anything like this. Her friend's sexy body and the attention of the strange man combined to give her an intense thrill. Now her fingers where running along the edges of Michelle's bikini bottom, millimeters away from her slit. She could tell that the thin fabric covering Michelle's pussy was becoming damp. Marveling at her boldness, she slipped her fingers under the fabric and touched her friend's pussy directly.

"Sarah..." Michelle half whispered, half moaned. Sarah's fingers slid across up her slit and brushed across her clit, causing Michelle to jump slightly. Sarah removed her hand and held it up, revealing that her fingers were now glossy, coated with juices from her friend. She put her fingers into her mouth and tasted pussy juice for the first time. She decided that she quite liked the tangy flavor. She looked at her friend, who seemed stunned by what had just transpired.

"That was fun" Sarah said, with a smile on her face. "How's that for 'grown up?"

"That was so sexy..." Michelle said in a dreamy voice. "I had no idea you had it in you. Our watcher is gone by the way. He's probably going to be jerking himself to that little performance for months. You really were amazing." Michelle gazed at Sarah with admiration, reconsidering many things about her friend. Michelle was adventurous. She had been the first to masturbate, the first to make out with a boy, to give head, to have sex. She also had a colorful fantasy life, and many of her fantasies were about girls, especially Sarah. She loved her friend's long, lean body, her round ass and her firm tits. Until today however she had never had much hope that these fantasies would ever be anything but. She wondered silently what else she could get her friend to try. "I have to go to the bathroom." Michelle got up and walked away, leaving Sarah alone.

Sarah's mind was racing too. She had just fingered her best friend on the beach, right out in the open. Now thoughts of what else she and Michelle could do together were filling her head. Along with those thoughts, other lusts were intruding too. She thought about that man, stroking himself to the sight of her. She thought about some of the boys that she saw around her as well. She was very inexperienced when it came to boys. She had made out with a few boys last year, and let them feel her up a bit. One boy had pulled out his dick and put her hand on it, but they had been interrupted before they could go any farther. Lately she had been thinking about what it would be like to do the things Michelle had told her about, how it feel to stoke a guy's dick, to have it in her mouth. She was especially curious about sex. It sounded really fun, and Michelle told her it felt good, but at the same time she was always nervous about it.

"Hey Sarah!" A shout interrupted her reverie and Sarah looked up to see Tony Walters walking towards her, accompanied by another boy she didn't know. Tony lived just a few houses down from Sarah, and he was only a year older than her, so they had played together frequently growing up. In the past two years however Tony had turned into a real hunk and Sarah had an enormous crush on him.

"Hi Tony, what's up?" Sarah asked, as the pair arrived at her spot.

"This is my cousin Brian, he's in from out of town for a few days, so I'm showing him around town." He looked down at the girl, lounging on her towel in a bikini that showed off more of her body than he'd seen before. He turned to his cousin and gestured towards Sarah. "Brian, this is Sarah, one of the finest views that our town offers." Sarah blushed deeply at this compliment, but giggled despite herself.

"Tony, you goon, you've gone and embarrassed her." Brian chided his cousin. "I'm sorry for his manners miss. My name is Brian and it's a pleasure to meet you" He said to Sarah in an exaggerated 'proper' tone.

"It's nice to meet you too," replied Sarah, in an amused voice. "What are you guys up to now?" Sarah asked.

Tony replied "Well we've had enough swimming for today so we were planning on bailing soon, hitting the arcade tonight." He paused, and then continued, "Are you here alone?

"No, Michelle Cassidy is here too, she's in the bathroom. Why?"

"Well, if you guys aren't busy tonight, you should come over to my house. My parents are gone for the night, and I've got some beer and some bud. Brian and I are going to be doing some partying and it would be great to have some company" He told her.

"Well, I don't have any plans. I don't know about Michelle, but I'd love too." For the second time that day, Sarah suppressed her nervousness and went with the bold option. She knew that Michelle would have no problem with the plans either.

"That's awesome," Tony said, a huge smile on his face. "You guys should come over around seven. We'll see you then." With that the two boys left. Shorty after that Michelle returned and was promptly informed of what had happened. She was as excited as Sarah was, especially after Sarah described how cute Brian was. She was really hoping that Tony would make a move on her, so she deliberately steered her towards his cousin. The two teens remained at the beach for another hour, and then decided to leave around four.

"Let's go to my house and pick out what we're wearing tonight." Michelle suggested, and Sarah agreed. Michelle's wardrobe was much more revealing than her own, and tonight Sarah wanted to make an impression. When they got to Michelle's house, they went to her room and started looking for outfits.

"Here, try this on." Michelle handed Sarah a denim skirt and a white top. "This top is way too small for me, but it might look good on you." Sarah stripped naked and put on the offered clothes.

"How do I look? " She asked, spinning around slowly for her friends perusal.

"You look sexy." Michelle informed her simply. The white tank top fit her friend snugly and ended just above the waist, show casing her smooth belly. The skirt was pretty short even on her, and on her taller friend it ended just inches about her crotch. Michelle walked over to Sarah and kissed her fiercely. Sarah was surprised but responded almost immediately, kissing her friend back with equal ardor. Without breaking the kiss, Michelle nudged Sarah backwards several feet, running her into the bed. Michelle pushed Sarah onto her bed climbed on top of her. Straddling the sexy teen, Michelle began to lick at Sarah's neck, eliciting a moan. Her mouth grazed along the top of Sarah's firm tits, as Michelle pulled the tank top up. Next she began to lick her way slowly down Sarah's perfectly flat belly to her crotch. She ran her tongue across Sarah's waistline, and then began to lick her way across the inner thigh.

"Uhhh ... Michelle ... please..." Sarah moaned. Michelle relented and brought her tongue to bear on the wet pussy in front of her. She licked Sarah's slit, reveling in the juices she found. She brought her tongue up to the protruding clit at the top of her slit, and lapped at it gently. Sarah was moaning and thrashing underneath her, lost in pleasure. While continuing to stimulate Sarah's clit, Michelle thrust two fingers into her friend's eager cunt. Sarah's moans got louder, and so did the pace of the finger fucking she was receiving. Michelle removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue, pushing it deep to Sarah's hole. Sarah wrapped her legs around Michelle's neck, trying to force the girl's tongue to penetrate further. Soon an orgasm overtook took her and her whole body convulsed around michelle's face. Michelle ceased her oral assault and looked at Sarah."

"I've been waiting to do that to you for a long time." Michelle told Sarah.

"I want to lick you too" Sarah told her eagerly. Michelle stripped off her swimsuit and positioned herself above Sarah, her face pointing towards her friend's crotch.

"This is called sixty nine." Michelle told her friend, before lowering her pussy to Sarah's eager face. The two girls pleasured each other for another half hour. Several orgasms later they were both rather hungry and decided to eat, get ready and go to Tony's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.