A Thanksgiving Stuffing - Cover

A Thanksgiving Stuffing

Copyright© 2010 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dwayne couldn't think of a better way to spend Thanksgiving than with his friends Deana and John.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Wife Watching   Group Sex  

Hello, my name is Dwayne. I am a long-haul trucker and I've known this one lady, Deanna, for quite some time now. She was a sexy green-eyed angel when I knew her before and she's still the same angel she was then.

About two months ago, my current girlfriend left me cold and I was, needless to say, devastated. Just on a whim, I called Deanna and John. Really, I called just because I wanted to talk to someone who would understand what I was going through. Not only did Deanna understand, she invited me down for a visit.

Man, what a visit that turned out to be! She and John picked me up at the truck stop and brought me home. I was, needless to say, kinda nervous, meeting her with her husband right there you know.

But, John, much to my surprise, was really cool about the whole thing. While he sat on the couch, I was sitting in the recliner across the room. Deanna came in, having changed into "something more comfortable." A see-thru negligee and absolutely nothing underneath it! WOW!!!! What did she do? This sexy baby-doll promptly walked over and sat in my lap. Talk about your instant hard-ons! Man-oh-man! I sprang a woody that damn-near unseated her! She was really cool about it too. All she said was, "Ohhh baby," and snuggled a little closer.

We kissed and fondled awhile and then, I looked over at John, on the couch, and found that he was sitting there, leering at us, and stroking his hard cock. I called Deanna's attention to this and she told me it was time she and I went into the bedroom.

She told John and we walked into her bedroom with her leading me just as any woman leads a man, with her warm hand wrapped around my hard, throbbing cock. We got into the bedroom and she replaced her hand with her warm, wet lips. Man, I almost came right then and there! She then slowly took more and more of my throbbing cock into her mouth until her chin was resting on my balls. OMG!

She sucked my cock like a pro as her tongue was inching me closer to climax. Oh God, I loved fucking a woman's mouth and better yet cumming down her throat. However, this time I wanted to bury my cock deep in her tight, hot love tunnel.

"Please stop baby," I groaned. "I don't wanna cum just yet. I want to be fucking you when I cum baby. I wanna cum as deep inside you as this cock'll go."

She slowly pulled her wet lips off me and looked up, saying, "Go ahead and cum baby, I want to taste you. It's been soooo long honey. Don't worry stud, you'll be cumming again before long. I guarantee that, you blue-eyed devil you."

However, I wanted my cock inside her, feeling every crevice as I it thrust in and out of Deana's hotbox. I moved, grasped my cock, and ran it across her clit a few times, When I felt Deana, began to shake uncontrollably I shoved my cock inside her with one hard push. In turn, she wrapped her legs around my waist driving it as deep as it would go.

She closed her eyes, and purred, basking in the moment. I leaned forward and sucked in her right nipple and bit it gently. Then I moved my lips to the other nipple and bit it too. Her eyes lit up like fireworks on July 4. Her pussy muscles milked my cock as I continued driving my hot, hard, tool into her love tunnel.

She started moving like a freight train out of control and screamed, "Oh baby, bite it harder! Yessssssss, just like that! Oh fuck ... I'm cumming!"

I brought my lips down upon hers as the tremors started moving through my body and climaxed so damn hard it dribbled down her ass cheeks onto the bed.

Deana then spoke with a raspy breath, "Ooooh baby, I love what you're doing to me. Then again, we're not done yet! Bring me that wet cock of yours, and let me lick it clean."

Watching her suck our juices off my cock made me weak in the knees. I was barely able to mutter, "Lay back Doll, daddy's gonna finger-feed you directly from your hot box!" Finger-feed her I did too, scooping up our mingled cum with my two fingers and then putting them in her hot, wet mouth. She sucked them clean in no time flat and begged for more.

I looked up just as John came sauntering into the bedroom, still stroking his hard cock. "Move over there Dewayne, and let me at that pussy man. I can't stand it anymore. I just got to fuck this Angel before I waste all this ball juice on the floor."

"No, baby, don't fuckin waste it! You either put that wonderful stuff in my hot pussy or in my wet mouth! You let it hit the floor and I won't even speak to you the rest of this fuckin night!"

"Don't worry baby," he said, "I'm gonna put out that fire you got burning up your hot pussy baby. I'm gonna drench you with this stuff. Damn, but you've got me hottern Hell watchin you and Dewayne here go at it. Especially watchin him finger-feed you all that cum he shot in you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.