Hostile - Cover

Hostile

Copyright© 2010 by Jake Anderson

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jake Anderson's shuttle crashes on an unknown planet that he believes is uninhabited. Alie is the only other person on the planet and she hates men, with good reason. How will they find common ground? Can Jake ease Alie's loneliness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

JAKE

My wide eyes stared into hers for so long they hurt. Finally forced to blink, a wave of heady arousal flooded my body and I knew she could feel the result poking her in the stomach. I tried to hold back but her words inflamed my desires too much and I brought my lips to hers in a crushing kiss.

The first insistent kiss broke and was followed with slight nibbles and kisses across her jaw to her ear. While my lips were on her skin, I rolled her over on to her back and climbed between her legs, spreading them wide.

I did have the presence of mind to be very careful of her injured leg but I was having difficulty controlling myself. I kissed her again passionately as my cock rested against her pussy which was rapidly becoming warm and wet.

My control was slipping, the head of my penis rubbing up and down the length of her moist slit. Suddenly my brain registered that behind the excitement in her eyes was intense fear.

That look from her allowed me to regain control of my passion and I released my lock on her lips and drew back from her face. I looked down at her, her chest rising and falling rapidly, and I said quietly, "Alie, I'm sorry. I was just ... very excited by what you said to me. Are you okay?"

The expression on Alie's face was such a jumble of emotions that I wasn't sure what she would say but her reply came quickly, "Jake ... I do want it. Truly I do, but please go slow and be gentle. I am nervous..."

A small smile played across my face and I nodded happily. I didn't reply with words.

With my fingers running through her long coppery tresses, I kissed her gently and lovingly on the lips once, then covered the rest of her face in light kisses as well. To keep the fires of her arousal stoked while also slowing things down, I stilled my hips with my member settling comfortably along the length of her deliciously warm slit.

My mouth blazed a trail across her skin of nips, licks, and kisses that started at one ear and moved along the sensitive skin of her neck to the other ear before starting towards my intended target.

The first major stop was her nipples which were hard as diamonds. Alie sucked in her breath, then groaned in pleasure as I took one and then the other of her nipples into my mouth.

I elicited all manner of squeaks, moans, and groans from her as I rained kisses and nibbles all across her breasts, always returning to suck and lightly bite her nipples again and again.

At this point Alie's breathing was laboured and I could tell she was very aroused. I could feel her warmth and copious fluids leaking out around my penis as I worked to bring her pleasure.

A deep groan of protest issued from her lips as I pulled my penis back from the warmth of her labia but I continued my assault as planned.

With Alie's breasts now thoroughly worked over, my mouth moved off of the wondrous peaks to the fertile plains below. Lightly my lips and tongue trailed a circuitous route all across her tummy. My heart swelled when I heard the musical sound of her giggles mixed with shivers of pleasure.

Finally her giggling died away as my lips approached her mons, her shivers of anticipation increasing by the moment. My nostrils flared wide at the intoxicating scent of Alie's arousal as my lips began to fall relentlessly on her inner thighs and outer labia. Occasionally I would stop for a moment to brush my cheek against the downy softness of her red pubic curls.

Alie managed to find her voice in a sea of arousal and, in a strained and imploring tone, said, "Jake, stop teasing me ... please. I need..." With that her voice trailed off into a series of moans as I gently placed kisses along the length of her moist slit.

Despite her wishes, I proceeded to move away from her pussy. I heard a frustrated groan once again burst from her but her heart wasn't in it.

My teasing lips and fingers trailed down the soft skin of her right leg and then back up her left. By the time my lips reached her inner thigh again, Alie was whispering, "Please," between each gasping breath.

Deciding she had endured my teasing for long enough, I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her dripping pussy before running it the length of her labia. I captured her hard little clit between my lips and started sucking on it and flicking my tongue lightly across the surface. Alie simply exploded.

Her hands gripped my head tightly, pulling it hard into her pussy as her pent-up scream of passion filled the tent. Without seemingly any mind to her injuries, Alie's back arched high, her hips coming off the bed, as her body shuddered violently with the waves of pleasure echoing around inside her.

As the pleasure wracked her body relentlessly, I held on as best I could. My onslaught on her clitoris continued until she pushed me away from the tiny oversensitive organ.

At long last I moved back up her body. Alie looked glorious. Her skin flushed and her lovely hair was splayed all around her head, her chest continuing to heave as she desperately tried to regain her breath.

When Alie opened her eyes, she grabbed my head and pulled me in for a fierce kiss. After breaking the kiss she whispered, "Thank you so much Jake. That was amazing ... again."

A bright smile split my lips and I whispered back, "Its my pleasure Alie. Are you ready?" To reinforce my question, I placed the now painfully hard tip of my cock at the entrance to her vagina.

Alie's eyes which had moments before held pure contentment, now flashed once again with fiery desire. A hoarse whisper escaped her lips, "Oh yes ... please..."

Thankfully years of running through the woods had done away with Alie's hymen. However, hymen or not she was a virgin and immensely tight. I captured her lips in mine and very slowly eased the head of my cock inside her.

Alie broke the kiss to say quietly to me, "Jake, this feels so good ... just keep going slow." Her message communicated, her lips tenderly took mine again as we sank into another long kiss.

Being inside Alie felt better than anything I had ever experienced. I wasn't sure how long I would last but I was trying my best to keep control.

I began rocking my hips slowly and purposefully, drawing back slightly before pushing forward. With each thrust I sank a little deeper into Alie and, her lips breaking free of mine once more, she started whimpering in pleasure.

When I finally thrust the last half inch of my penis deep inside her, I felt the head hit the depths of her vagina. This bump into her cervix elicited a high squeak followed by a deep moan from Alie.

After only a moment of hesitation I began slowly sliding my full length in and out of her impossibly tight depths. Gradually we began to move with a rhythm, Alie thrusting her hips back against me as I bottomed out on each stroke.

Alie's whole body was aglow with pleasure and I could tell she was close once again to toppling over the edge and into the rapture of her orgasm. She found her voice and her composure just long enough to look deep into my eyes and whisper, "Please Jake, I need you. Harder..."

Her impassioned plea was irresistible and as the words left her lips I immediately began thrusting harder and deeper into her. I realized at this pace I wouldn't last long at all but I could feel her pleasure rising along with mine.

For a time, the intensity of the sensations stole Alie's her voice, her lips moving soundlessly. When she finally hit her peak, however, an ear-piercing wail erupted from her and her body began shuddering.

At nearly the same moment I felt my own climax flood over me and with one final deep thrust, I began pouring my cum deep inside her. Waves of ecstasy washed over me repeatedly, each one causing me to groan out Alie's name.

Finally spent, I lay on Alie's chest with my head resting between her breasts.

We lay like that for a long time, recovering from our sexual bliss.

A broad smile graced my face when I finally looked up at her. However, my smile disappeared immediately as I saw tears streaming down her face.

Confused, I asked with concern, "Alie, are you okay?"

I am convinced that her smile in that moment could have reignited a dead star, even moist as it was. Her voice was small and shaky as she replied, "That was the most wonderful experience in my life. Thank you so much for showing me, for making me feel all those amazing things. I ... I ... don't know the words to tell you how grateful I am."

Once again she embraced me in a long, gentle, loving kiss and we stayed in that kiss until we were forced to break it to catch our breath.

ALIE

Alie felt pure pleasure, her whole body still tingling in the aftermath of Jake's attentions. She wrapped herself around Jake as much as she could and cuddled close, planting yet another gentle kiss on his lips.

Yet, the uneasiness that had been slowly growing in her mind over the past few days was becoming more and more insistent. That part of her seemed intent on placing all of Jake's actions within the context of what Alie had known about men before Jake's arrival. Despite this, Alie was still able to quell those thoughts and push them to the back of her mind for the time being.

Alie's eyes fluttered closed, for just a moment she was contented and at ease. Then her eyes flew open again and she looked searchingly at Jake's face. He was quiet and seemed happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.