Mayhem 4: Irish Mist - Cover

Mayhem 4: Irish Mist

Copyright© 2010 by colt45

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young retired army officer scarred from the battles he fought in a near apocalyptic war is hired as security for an all-girl Irish band. They’re young, talented, beautiful, and nuttier than a bag of squirrels. Some want to rip his throat out while others just want to rip his clothes off! Add to the mix a set of bad guys threatening to kidnap the girls and a legendary SpecFor captain who wants to use him as a spy. Should be easy, right...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Harem  

"Wow? Is that all ya can say is 'Wow?'" Leanne demanded.

"Mmm, great?" I answered. "Depending on what Niamh thinks about it, of course. Personally I'm feeling a little dizzy." I stood up and hugged Niamh to me. "I'm sorry if this hurts you or ruins your life, darling. But I can never be sorry you are the mother of my child." At first she clung to me like I was the only life preserver in the middle of the ocean still sobbing but suddenly her arms were around my neck and she was attacking me with her lips.

"Well, this is a fine kettle of fish," Leanne huffed. I looked at her and she was standing with her hands on her hips, one toe tapping with an expression that was both bemused and annoyed at the same time. I dragged Niamh over to a chair and pulled her down into my lap.

"Are we better now?" I asked as Niamh sniffed and hiccupped. "I suppose we all need to talk about this. Okay, now how did this all happen?" I shot a look at Leanne and continued just as she started to say something. "I don't mean exactly how it happened; I've read the manuals." Her mouth snapped shut and she grinned at me. "I mean I'm surprised that we find ourselves in this situation. To begin with, do you know you're pregnant or do you just think that you might be pregnant?"

"Aye, ah am, Martin," Niamh nodded apprehensively. "Ah didn't think about it until the other day when that story came out. Ya know the one, where Lea was supposed to be with triplets. Ah remembered ah wasn't on the implant. Ah finally had the chance to check this morning; it's positive."

"Okay, the next question is what do you think about it? I have to admit I'm feeling pretty damn good about it but then I'm not the one who's going to have to carry the little sweetie for the next nine months," I told her. "What do you feel about it?"

"It's very soon," she mumbled. "Ah could have it ... taken care of..."

"Is that what you want?" I asked very carefully.

"No!" she shouted. "Ah want nothing more than to have a wee babe of me own; and that it would be yer babe..."

"Good, then that's taken care of," I said flatly. "Now we just need to work out the details."

"It's not fair!" Leanne complained.

"What's not fair?" I asked, confused.

"Ah should have the first one," she frowned. "Ah have seniority."

"But ah'm older," Niamh interjected.

"Enough of that," I said. I shifted Niamh to one knee and wrapping one arm around Leanne's waist pulled her down onto the other one. "You two can work out this silly 'seniority' stuff between you as you want to," I continued. "But as far as I'm concerned the two of you are exactly equal." I gave Leanne a mildly stern look. "That was the agreement and that is how it will stand."

"Of course, Martin," Leanne replied seemly unaffected by my stern look. "But ya can't have a household running around willy-nilly. There has to be someone to be running it. Yer a man, darling, and ah love ya dearly but that's not yer job. That's fer us women folk and amongst us there's got to be someone to make the final deciding. If not, it's like having no one at all."

"'Tis true, Martin," Niamh nodded. "Ah don't mind. Lea does a better job of it than ah would. The man is the head of the family but it's the women that make it run."

"Yes but there are two of you in our family and not just one..." I let my words sort of peter out. I was pretty sure I could have talked till I'm blue in the face and it wouldn't have changed their minds one little bit.

"Oh aye," Niamh nodded again. "Tis a little different than what we're used to but we can make do."

Remembering the advice, They have to work it out, you can't, I sighed, retreated and started working a different flank.

"Okay, I give. I leave that up to you two unless there's a problem." Both of them glanced at each other and gave a sly simile of victory. "The baby is a wonderful surprise," Niamh suddenly became all moony and leaned against me with her face planted in my neck. "But it's going to change what our future plans are. And as far as babies go, I hope you will consent to having mine sometime in the future, so don't get all persnickety about who has one first," I told Leanne.

"Of course ah will, Martin," Leanne sighed and lay her head on my other shoulder. "Many, in fact."

"That sounds nice," I whispered.

"She was just worried ya would kick us to the curb when ya found out," Niamh said from somewhere beneath my chin. "So was I. Ah was afraid you'd think ah was trapping you with it."

"I feel insulted," I huffed. "As if I could do that to either one of you, no matter what you did. Besides I was already bagged, tagged, skinned and in the pot before you even had a chance to get pregnant."

"We're sorry," they both said together rubbing their cheeks all over me as if begging for forgiveness.

"Bah, I am so whipped," I muttered and they giggled without looking up. "Okay, so now we have to decide what to do. Do you want to announce it now or wait until after we're all married? Speaking of that, how long before your divorce is final? Since Ireland doesn't allow for multiple marriages I was thinking it would be best to do it in the States. At least the civil part of it anyway; we could always come back here for a formal ceremony if you'd like. That is if your families would agree. Come to think about it, just how are your families going to react to this? Not just the baby but the three of us and all that?"

"The mothers are waiting to see what happens," Leanne said sitting up straight. "They are less than tranquil about the idea," she admitted. "But they know how happy Niamh and ah have been fer this time. And the babby ... Well, that they'll rally behind that quick enough. A grandchild does magical things fer a grandmother. Come to think, maybe we should be putting one in meself right away ― just to make things easier, of course." She batted her lashes at me.

"How about if we think about it for a little longer than thirty seconds?" I chuckled. "As much as I'd love to put one in your belly right now it may not be the optimum time. As delightful a surprise as Niamh's is I think a little more thought and planning is best for the next one."

"Ah could just have me implant taken out," she pouted.

"Yes you could," I nodded. "And now is where I should be threatening to not have sex with you until we've thought about it. But of course we all know that would be an empty threat. You'd wiggle that cute little backside of yours and you'd be up the pole in no time."

"Yer so easy, Martin," Leanne grinned and softly stroked my cheek. "That's one of the things we love about ya. But ah'll be a good girl, fer now."

"I know you will," I smiled at her. "Are we all better now?" I asked a very placid Niamh. All I got was a few incoherent mumbles from somewhere around my shoulder. She shifted around a bit and let out a sigh; I wasn't entirely sure she wasn't asleep.

"Poor thing!" Leanne clucked. "She's been weeping and worrying all day, even before ah found her." Leanne paused and looked sheepish, "Ah'm afraid ah didn't do her any good."

"I'm sure she realizes you were scared also," I glanced at her with just a touch of disapproval. That they would think I abandon the women I loved let alone my baby ... She at least blushed.

"I think we need to get this one upstairs for a nap," I said. Leanne stood up as I hooked one arm under Niamh's knees and the other firmly around her shoulders. I lifted her as I stood and carried her up to our bedroom. I laid her down in the middle of the bed and settled down beside her. Leanne stretched out on her other side. Niamh rolled over and pressed up against me and was soon softly snoring.

I woke up when someone started messing around with my pants. Opening my eyes and looking down Niamh was just unfastening the front of my trousers and tugging them down. She must have noticed I was awake because she looked down at me with a very devilish grin.

"I need ya, Martin," she said simply as she pulled my pants down to my knees. Her knee-length dress was hiked up around her waist and there was nothing but Niamh below it. Swinging one leg over my waist she sat down carefully so that my hardening cock nestled in the slippery crevice of her vagina. Dropping the hem of her dress until it covered both of us, she leaned forward. She was tall enough that her face was directly over mine and all that beautiful red hair spilled down like a curtain around our heads cutting us off from the outside world. "We're going to have a babby," she whispered.

"I know," I smiled. "You know I love you."

"Ah know," she replied as she slowly slid back and forth on my now rigid cock.

"Ah can see yer feeling better," Leanne said from somewhere outside that wall of hair. Niamh flicked the hair from one side back over her shoulder and glanced at her cousin.

"Ah do," she confirmed. "Our man loves us, ya know," she continued still moving on top of me. This time when she had slid up on me as far as she could go and the very tip of my dick was nuzzled between the lips of her sex she shifted her hips and when she pushed down again I was pushed up inside her.

"Lord God, that feels good," she moaned closing her eyes and bit her bottom lip. "Ah need this so bad, Martin," she groaned. "Ah need ya to want me, ah need ya to love me. Will ya still love me when ah'm big and fat with yer child?"

"You are so silly," I laughed quietly. "Don't you know that pregnant women are beautiful and you will be the most incredibly beautiful one of them all?" She didn't answer but started moving up and down more vigorously.

"And what about me?" Leanne feigned a pout. "Won't I be the most beautiful one of them all?"

"From what I've seen this week," I grunted through clenched teeth. I was trying to answer while being thoroughly distracted. "You'll look like a beach ball with legs; especially if you have triplets."

"Ach, you big meenie!" she screeched playfully and started tickling my side which caused me to jump and Niamh to gasp loudly. "Oh, sorry."

"No, do it again!" Niamh demanded. Leanne did and I jumped again causing a delighted squeal from my rider.

"Oh— oh— oh— Martiiiin!" Niamh screamed one last time and I felt her interior muscles clamp down tight on me. That was all she wrote for me and we both froze in the rigor of release as I pumped my seamen inside her and she shook and shimmied on top. After what felt like forever we both relaxed and she slumped down on top of me, resting her head on my chest looking over at Leanne.

"Ah hear pregnant women are very needy," she murmured and I could hear her smile.

"How convenient," Leanne responded dryly. "Ah'll remember that.

"But right now someone ought to close the door," she said and both Niamh and I looked to where the bedroom door was partially open. I doubt if anybody would have walked by except by accident but given how vocal Niamh had been there was no possible way anyone in the house hadn't heard her. Come to think about it the door being open was probably irrelevant; they would have heard her anyway. She at least had the grace to blush even as she grinned from ear to ear. "Ya two have got me all worked up and now our man has a little mistress maintenance to perform," Leanne continued.

Niamh laughed, bent down and kissed me. Slowly easing herself up I plopped out as she stood and walked carefully to the door and closed it. Turning around she looked at my now flaccid cock and said, "Ah think ah used 'im up."

"Ah believe ah'm up to the challenge," Leanne gurgled and licked her lips. She was.


The next morning it was time to get back on the road. I'd left it up to Niamh and Leanne when and where their families would be told about the clan's new addition and our wedding plans. To the best of my knowledge they didn't say anything about either at that time but with the surreptitious glances the three of us kept getting from the mothers which included narrowed eyes, knowing looks and blatant speculation, I had a feeling the actual telling when it came would be redundant.

I don't know if pregnant women actually glow but there was something different about Niamh as she serenely rested against my shoulder with her eyes closed. Eimile and Shauna certainly knew something was up as they sat across from the three of us with narrowed eyes and pursed lips. They didn't blurt anything out while we were on the bus but I had the feeling we were going to get the full court press later that evening.

Our first stop was Coleraine and then on to Ballymena and Cookstown. From there it would be Belfast where we would spend a whole five nights since one of the concerts would be very close in Lisburn. It didn't take us much time to get back in the swing of things. Magaoidh met us at the hotel in Coleraine when we were dropped off and Caoimh continued with the roadies and the techno-geeks to get the stage set up. We'd reduced the number of rooms booked by one; Niamh's was now considered superfluous. I suppose Mac and Faolain's could have been also but we kept it and used it strictly for our monitoring post; now everybody could have a room to themselves.

We were on high alert and I'll have to admit I was as jumpy as a cat who'd stumbled into an attack dog training facility. The scuzzies were a fucking pain in the ass. I really think they outnumbered the fans who waited by the doors just waiting for the girls to show their faces and these weren't the more laid back, casual group I'd come to an understanding with on the first half of the tour. More than a few tried to penetrate up to the girls rooms. Most were intercepted by the hotel security augmented by local off-duty police but one group made it up to our floor via the stairwell.

Mac just grinned at me as we watched them with our spy-eyes as they tried to jimmy the lock on the stairwell door. It took them twenty minutes but they finally got it open only to be met with three drawn 5mm's, two pissed-off rangers and one irritated corporal late of His Majesties Royal Engineers. They were frog-marched back down the stairs but unfortunately all their equipment took the quick way down via an accidental drop test over the third floor railing. It was waiting for them when they got down there at least; well, most of it was. Some of the parts had scattered but that wasn't our problem.

Around dinner time the scuzzies and news-hounds were still thick as flies on a pile of dogshit so we ate in the tiny hotel restaurant. It was nothing to call home about but it was at least edible. Speaking of calling home I suddenly realized I'd better do that soon and let Mom and her husband know about my intended brides and all the crap that was going on because of it. I was hoping she wasn't catching any of the collateral damage since she'd changed her last name when she remarried; my dad had died during the troubles right after the war started. We weren't extremely close; three years in academy and four years overseas without any home time will do that. Plus, her husband and I didn't mesh well so I tended to stay out of their way for the most part. Still, they should know if there is any potential shitstorm headed their way because of what I'd done and of course Mom would kill me if I didn't tell her I was getting married, especially to two girls she didn't know. That she had a grandchild on the way could wait.

The only thing I really remember about that meal was when we were ordering, Niamh casually asked for fruit juice rather than her normal glass of white wine. You wouldn't think anyone would really notice that, would you? Wrong again. As soon as she ordered Eimile and Shauna's heads swiveled together like twin gun mounts on a fire support cruiser and locked on to her like rail guns bore-sighting a target. You could almost see the wheels turning in their heads until I swear I saw smoke coming out of their ears. This was going to be interesting, I thought; a whole-company-of-drugged-up-suicidal-fanatic-jihadist-slamming-down-on-your-line-position type of interesting. Maybe I should make a security tour of the place after dinner; maybe a couple of them. Me, a coward? Yeah, and your point... ?

I did but it didn't do me any good. They must have been waiting for me when I got back to the room because about ten seconds after I'd shut the door it opened again and those two marched in side by side. After slamming the door closed behind them they stood shoulder to shoulder, arms crossed glaring at us.

"All right..." Eimile started.

" ... what the fuck is going on?" Shauna finished. It was actually kind of amusing, looking back at it.

"What do ya mean?" Niamh asked innocently. Leanne had a puzzled I-have-no-idea-what-you're-talking-about look on her face. I started backing away thinking it was a really good time to ... wash my hands.

"You stand right there, Martin Leforge!" Eimile growled and pointed at me, I froze.

"And you!" Shauna shook her finger at Niamh. "Ya act like ya been taking happy pills or some such nonsense. Staring up at this blackguard like 'e was the second coming of Christ, smiling lik ya haven't a care in the world; ya act like yer pregnant or something."

"Ah am," Naimh sighed happily. "I'm going to have a babby." Eimile and Shauna's mouths dropped open at the same time.

"Is it... ? Is it Martin's?" Eimile asked tentatively.

"Of course it's Martin's!" Niamh hissed as her face clouded up.

"Oh, well, that explains it, then," Shauna said looking at Eimile who nodded back. Suddenly they both squealed and raced over to Niamh wrapping her up in their arms and jumping up and down.

"How long?"

"How do ya feel"

"Do ya know what it is?"

"How did this happen?"

The rapid fire questions being shouted were making me dizzy and I wasn't even the one they were directed at.

Niamh just placidly looked back and forth between the two of them and finally shushed them up. "Settle down, the both of ya," she said calmly. "Ah can't answer a hundred questions at once. Now one at a time. If ya mean how long have we known? Since yesterday. Ah feel fine. No we don't know what it is and ah expect it happened in pretty much the normal way. Now, is there anything else you'll be needing?"

"Ah've never heard of an implant failing," Shauna frowned looking puzzled.

"Ah didn't have one," Niamh replied blushing bright red.

"Oh ya didn't now?" Eimile scoffed poking her cousin in the side. "And just when did ya have that taken out?"

"About four years ago," Niamh admitted. "Tom seemed to be getting restless and ah was thinking maybe a child would be settling him down. That and ah wanted one so badly. He hardly touched me since and ah kind of forgot about it."

"Fool woman," Shauna snorted. "With a boy like Tom, a child wouldn't settle 'im down it'd make 'im run the faster. And you!" she pointed her finger at me. "Did ya know our cousin here was without protection?"

"No, I didn't," I gestured helplessly. "I know, I know, I should have asked but I'll admit I got a bit distracted."

Eimile and Shauna looked at each other, nodded simultaneously and snorted disgustedly, "Men!"

"And you Mister Big Shot," Eimile came over and poked me in the side. "Are ya going to be doing right by me forgetful cousin and the wee one?"

"I told her she has to marry me now," I replied smugly.

"Oh she does now, does she?" Eimile poked me in the side again.

"Careful there, Em," Shauna cautioned. "He's fertile as a turtle and has already taken one of us up the pole. You'll be watching what yer poking around there or you'll be getting a little belly swell there yerself."

"Ya can't catch that from a little snogging, ah'm sure," Eimile scoffed. "Besides, ah'm not the slut that needs to be locked in her room to make it safe fer the decent men out there."

"Slut, now is it?" Shauna squealed. "Was it me now who was climbing all over 'im the other night with me tiny top and knickers waving to the world? Playing with fire ya were! Ya just didn't know it."

"Stop it the both of ya," Leanne laughed. "Yer both wicked teases," she said coming over and putting her arm around my waist. "The two of you slappers do yer best to rev 'im up; for which ah can only thank ya. Ya give 'im the taste fer sweets and Niamh and me get to fill 'im full."

"Hardly seems fair," Shauna complained. "Besides how do you feel about all this? Yer man just said he's going to marry the poor fallen dove."

"A little peeved, to be sure," Leanne grunted. "Ah should have been first to go increasing and make no mistake about it. But as our man says, 'It is what it is.' A babby's not something ya can wish away or put on hold. And as fer marrying," she looked extremely smug, "he'll be marrying both of us come tours end."

"That we already worked out," Shauna said offhandedly. "Now, what have ya told anybody?" Those two continued chatting as I sat on the couch with Niamh. Eimile immediately sat in my lap and laid her head on my chest.

"Yer a good man, Martin," she sighed. "Niamh's needed a good man forever and now she'll need one even more."

"I'll do my best," I chuckled patting the back of her head.

"Hey! Ah told ya yer playing with fire," Shauna hollered. "Ya sit on 'is lap too long and you'll have yer share of trouble. If ya do best not be asking me to be changing the nasty nappies of yer little brat."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.