My Neighbor Gives Me a Helping Hand.....and Then Some - Cover

My Neighbor Gives Me a Helping Hand.....and Then Some

Copyright© 2010 by purrprincess39

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A neighborly gesture turns to more as man and beast get to know me better

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

As Max began to soften and his knot finally began to deflate my body still quivered in pleasure. Finally he pulled his now flaccid cock from my pussy and my aching cunt oozed onto the mattress beneath me as our combined juices ran down my legs and coated my body with our illicit love juices. I gasped as my body still twitched in the aftermath of the bestial fucking I had just undergone. I knew I should be horrified but all I could feel was immense sexual satisfaction and a renewed lust as I remembered mating with Max. I must have moaned because Steve said 'Don't worry baby we aren't done with you yet. Our cocks aren't done making that hot pussy ours yet." I moaned again at his frank words and my lust began to build again.

Steve laid a sheet down on the mattress and moved me to my back but now before handcuffing my hands over my head and putting a blind fold on me. The restrains heightened my senses and my hips began a slow roll as I spread my legs and pushed my opening cunt up at the air. "God that's hot" Steve growled. "I love watching your lovely cunt open and eager to be filled." I begged him to fuck me to fill my hungry pussy. "I will but don't be greedy it will happen in good time" he laughed.

I felt long fingers at my breasts that tweaked and played with my stiff breasts. They trailed down over my horny body to my rolling hips and playfully ran over my pussy circling my opening but never coming near my pussy. I whined in need and begged him to finger fuck me and to rub my hard clit. He teased me for a few more agonizing minutes before obliging my increasingly frantic requests/demands. Almost violently and abruptly he thrust a thick digit into my sex as his hot mouth clamped over my clit nursing at the hard nub. "Yessss" I shrieked as my hips thrust up and I came in a heaving groan. He continued to nurse at my cunt forcing another finger inside my clenching channel as I came in a long hard rush of pleasure.

When I could finally breath again. I heard Steve moving around. I felt him position his hard cock at the entrance to my still spasming channel. I groaned as his thick cock buries itself slowly, agonizingly, hungrily in my swollen sensitive pussy. His wide girth stretching me and rasping over my sensitive canal. I moaned my mouth agape as he finally bottomed out his thick cock lodged deep in me. He didn't move just stayed buried to the balls in my cunt. I clenched around him silently begging him to fuck me to MOVE already. He chuckled and told me to be patient. I heard him call Max over. "Don't you think it is only fair that Max gets some attention to after he used you so well?" he asked. I moaned my agreement my focus almost totally on the hard cock in me. "Open your mouth Max knows what to do he said." I still wasn't paying his voice all that much attentions but when he tweaked a nipple almost cruelly I obeyed and opened my mouth. I realized his intentions when I looked up and saw a red dripping doggy cock over my face. He wanted Max to fuck my mouth! I opened my mouth in protest but before I could speak Max had thrust his dick into my open and surprised mouth. At first it was awful and repugnant. But as Steve finally began to move in my cunt and to tease and twist my nipples my growing arousal overcame my hesitations and I nurses at the doggy cock in my mouth. Trying to breath as Max frantically fucked at my face his long member assaulting the back of my throat as his growing knot pounded at my lips. I sucked on him and ran my tongue over his red shaft as his come began to flow down my throat. Steve picked up the pace grunting in effort as he grasped my legs and pounded at my cunt seeming to try to match Max in pace and force. I shook between the two a vessel for their out of control lust. I was coming in waves as the two viral males used my body for their pleasure. My moans were muffled as I gasped and heaved in pleasure. I felt almost euphoric as they began to spurt in me filling me with their cum as they blasted themselves deep in my body, marking me as theirs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.