I Want My Mummy - Cover

I Want My Mummy

Copyright© 2010 by Netwanderer

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On a family expedition to Egypt, a bored teen sneaks away from her tour group and finds herself lost in a tunnel. Desperate for rescue she comes across a group of mysterious figures. Her trouble has only begun.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Teacher/Student   School  

Tamara Rogers awoke with a start, sweat covering her body and soaking through her nightgown into the sheets. Ever since she had come back from Egypt, after she had been found out near the pyramids with heat stroke, her dreams had been haunted by the same image, a man with golden eyes. Her parents had been frantic, and still did not believe her claim she had no memory of how she had gotten so far away from the group, although the doctors said this was not uncommon for heat related trauma.

The strange dream had other effects too. Almost reflexively by now, Tammy slid her right hand down past the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up, allowing herself full access to her shaven crotch. Each time she awoke from the strange dream, she found herself horny as hell, and unable to sleep until she brought herself some release. She had just discovered masturbation only a few months before the trip, just two weeks later, now she was a bona-fide expert.

Her hand quickly found the most sensitive spot at the top of her lower lips, and soon she was bucking lightly on the bed. Left hand joining the right, her fingers slipped inside to spread the copious wetness around. Gritting her teeth to keep from crying out and waking everyone else in the house, she rode her orgasm till it subsided, hips lifted off the bed, fingertips buried between her legs. As she relaxed, she stared out at the ripening moon through her bedroom window. Her eyes closed as she drifted back to sleep, a solitary bird perched on a tree limb the only observer of the purple sparkles the moon's light revealed in her eyes before they closed.

She had to pleasure herself in the shower the next morning as well, her arousal was still strong, even after taking the edge off earlier. She didn't know if this was a normal effect of 'heat-related trauma', she wasn't about to discuss it with the doctors. And it seemed it was growing a little stronger each day. In a roundabout way, she had mentioned it to her friend Shauna, who dismissed it as 'hormones'. "Maybe", she wondered to herself as she pulled on her panties, jeans, and a size too small t-shirt, then went downstairs for breakfast.

Her dad had already eaten and gone, but her mother and younger sister were still at the table, Debbie (the younger sister) was finishing off her waffle. Grabbing another waffle from the toaster, Tammy sat across from her mother and reached for the syrup.

"Isn't that shirt a little to small for you?" asked her Mom.

"All the girls are wearing them like this" replied Tammy.

"That doesn't make it right" her mother said with a sigh and decided to drop the issue. She had noticed that her daughter had been dressing more provocatively since they came back from their vacation, but realized that there was not much she was going to do about. For the third time that week she resolved to talk about it with her husband, but somehow she never seemed to remember to do so.

Meal completed, Tamara went out to join her friends at the movies and her mom cleaned the dishes. Sure enough, by the time the last dish was dry, all thoughts of Tammy's clothing were forgotten.

--Two Nights Later

"NNNNNGgggggh" grunted Tamara as she pressed her face into the pillow, desperately trying to muffle the sound as she rode out her second orgasm. One orgasm was just not enough to fall let her fall asleep now, so she found herself face down on the bed, her ass lifted slightly into the air by her knees as she swiftly rubbed her clit. Finally, she stopped coming and was able to relax to the bed. Rolling over onto her back, she focused on the ceiling until her breathing returned to normal, wiping her hands on her nightgown. Fortunately, she was old enough to do her own laundry, so her mom never noticed the sweaty clothing.

As her breathing slowed, she noticed a sound, just at the edge of her hearing. Like most people who hear such things in the middle of the night, she automatically focused on it. However, it was only just before she fell back to sleep that she could make out a voice saying, "Soon, my child. Soon."

She had forgotten those words come morning.

-- Two Nights Later

Tired of having to deal with her sweaty, entangling clothes each night, Tamara had decided to sleep in the nude. It was a warm night, so her naked body rested on top of the sheets. In the moonlight, with his sensitive eyes enhanced by the magical seeming he was projecting into her room, Ba-Hal-Tep could make out the difference in her skin tone where her clothing had protected her from the harsh Egyptian sun.

The ancient mummy gazed out the window at the full moon. Though traditionally more in favor of sun worship, it was the moon that gave him the power to travel the astral plane. Focusing his mind, he willed himself to become more substantial and drifted to stand at the foot of her bed. Perhaps sensing the disturbance in the air, Tamara shifted, but did not waken.

Shifting his vision into the magical realm, the Mummy studied the sleeping girl. The dark magical energy he had planted along with his seed had spread throughout her entire soul. He smiled. Now, it was time to awaken it.

Leaning over, he placed on finger on the inside of each of Tamara's ankles and began to gently stroke her skin, moving slightly higher with each tiny motion. Invisible to normal human vision, the Pharaoh's altered sight could see the tiny arcs of energy passing from the tips of his fingers to her skin. As his hands approached her knees, her legs began to spread apart, her newfound sexual drive responding to the stimulation. Ba-Hal-Tep began to slide up on the bed, with his body only semi-solid, he barely disturbed the mattress and sheets.

The prone girl spread her legs wide as the spectral head approached her damp cunt. Since returning from Egypt, she had decided to keep it bare, in response to the moisture she was generating regularly.

Ba-hal-tep passed over the inviting cleft, instead continuing to move upward until his lips were parallel to her neck. Increasing his density just a little, he was able to brush them against her soft skin. Tamara moaned as he licked the sensitive flesh along her jaw. Her hand started to slide to her crotch but the mummy stopped it with his own. To do so, he had to solidify his form even more, so that his weight started to press her gently down onto the bed.

Now, he could feel her nipples sliding against the semi-substantial skin of his chest as he worked his way down her shoulder blade, then across the top of her breasts. When standing, her breasts stood out a few inches from her body, recumbent, they were barely visible. When his mouth reached one, he sucked it in, causing her to cry out her boyfriend's name in her sleep. Ba-Hal-Tep smiled to himself. It had not been just lucky that her boyfriend Jared had received that scholarship to that elite athletic training camp. He may have been gone for centuries but he still had a strong network of agents in this new modern world.

Tamara's arms were now pushing more strongly against his in an attempt to reach between her legs for some relief. To maintain his hold, Ba-Hal-Tep again increased his mass. He knew he was drawing more power away from his body than was prudent, but had no choice if he was to complete his task. With the added mass, his body now was resting firmly on the young girls lower torso and the bed between her spread legs.

Moving his head lower, he traced his tongue along the central line of her chest, leaving not moisture but a trail of purple energy. The energy sank into her skin immediately, joining with and adding to the dark magic already germinating within the mummy's chosen vessel, building towards critical mass.

The mummy paused just before he reached the sodden folds between her legs. Casting his mind back along the link to his physical form, he assured himself that all was well back in Egypt before undertaking the final phase of Tammy's assimilation.

His lips were just about to touch her engorged clit when he changed his mind. Tamara's hips bucked as he pulled his head away, unconsciously sensing his presence. Still keeping her immobile with his hands, he slid his way back up her shaking body. Putting his ankles on the inside of hers, he willed away the loincloth covering his astral form then lowered his body, slipping the semi-substantial form of his massive erection inside.

Tamara moaned loudly as Ba-Hal-Tep's spirit pushed open her lower lips, forcing the warlock to cast a quick silence spell to avoid waking her parents, expending even more energy. Even as he did so, his hips were rocking back and forth steadily, driving into the teenager with powerful thrusts. In his half substantial state, he could not experience the full sensation of contact, but the flow of magic gathering in his loins more than made up for it.

For many long moments, the creature continued to relentlessly pound into Tammy. Her cries echoed inside the spell bubble but were barely a whisper several feet away. Magical energies flowed to the points between their respective legs. Finally, Ba-Hal-Tep could no longer contain the power and released it. The room flashed dark purple as the blast of magic engulfed the teen along with her orgasm, the miasmic light rippling around her as if she was under a purple sea. The corruption in her own soul joined with the new spell, her eyes snapping open to reveal a purple glow which faded slowly as her body started to absorb the magic.

Ba-Hal-Tep barely had time to recover. He felt his astral form begin to be drawn into the shuddering teen and quickly began to withdraw himself from the astral plane. It took a supreme effort of will to pull away from his new consort, he had expended much more energy than he should have, and in his weakened state almost found himself trapped along with the remains of Tamara's innocent soul. At the last moment, he became insubstantial and was able to move away from the bed. His isolation spell faded and he again became aware of the other lives in the house, particularly the younger sister in the bedroom down the hall. The creature's plans for her would have to be changed, with his astral form now only tenuously connected to his body, he could not risk the use of any more magic. It would be some time before he was able to cast this particular spell again, or perform much more than simple magic, but if all went well, he would not need to. Casting one more glance at Tammy's sweaty nude body, he released his hold on the room and his spirit began to recede back to his temple in Egypt.

The Next Morning

Tammy awoke feeling more refreshed, and with more of a sense of purpose, than she had in a long time. She could only recall the vaguest flashes of what specifically had happened last night, but she now knew what her body had been trying to tell her, that she had a purpose, to gain new servants for her lord Ba-Hal-Tep. As she pleasured herself in the shower, she shook her head, wondering how she could have forgotten his touch, and using the memory quickly worked herself to a shuddering orgasm.

She reluctantly removed her hand from her pussy as her father pounded on the bathroom door, telling her to get out. As she stepped out of the shower, she considered walking out naked, but realized that now was not the time, too many others were home. No, she would have to be patient.

Nonetheless, she noticed her dad's expression with interest when she left the steamy room. She had deliberately used the larger towel she had brought in to wrap her hair. The smaller one was barely sufficient to wrap around herself and only reached from halfway down her breasts to just below her ass. Pretending not to notice him staring at her cleavage, she went down the hall. As she turned into her room, she let go of the towel for a second. It swung free, giving her father a glimpse of her bare ass as she pushed her door closed.

Dressing quickly in a white button down top and black skirt, she would have preferred no panties but a full day without would leave traces of her arousal running down her thighs, Tammy hurried down to breakfast. For the first time in a while, she actually was looking forward to going to school. To start the restoration of her master's reign, she was going to need a place to work out of, and she knew just where to start.

At her high school, some of the classrooms had small offices attached to them for teachers to use. Her third period class was in one of these. Normally, she paid very little attention to her Spanish teacher. Mr. Williams wasn't bad looking, but she usually found the football team's starting fullback, who sat in the row ahead of her, much more interesting. Today she had other things on her mind.

She had to make sure she was consistent, at least for now, so she told each of her teachers that she had a headache, and asked if she could sit at the front of the room, to make it easier for her to see. Of course, they all agreed.

Right before Spanish, she stopped in the ladies room and stepped into a stall. Reaching under her skirt, she tugged her black panties off and put them in her book bag. Before she left, she slipped one finger inside herself and pumped it in and out a few times, making sure she was wet. When she pulled it out, she watched as tiny purple sparkles danced around the tip for a second.

A take home test was due today, and as she handed it in, she brushed the teacher's skin with that same finger. He jumped a little, but otherwise didn't react much as she made her request to sit in the front row. He too agreed, asking another girl to move to a seat made available by an absent student so that she sat just in front and a little to the left of his desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.