I Want My Mummy - Cover

I Want My Mummy

Copyright© 2010 by Netwanderer

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On a family expedition to Egypt, a bored teen sneaks away from her tour group and finds herself lost in a tunnel. Desperate for rescue she comes across a group of mysterious figures. Her trouble has only begun.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Teacher/Student   School  

'I have really got to stop making a habit of this', thought Tamara Rogers to herself as she again began to rouse herself from blackness. Then, she remembered where she was and all traces of humor fled from the situation. The image of the two orbs staring at her from the fleshless skull almost drove her back into oblivion, but she shook it off and tried to get her bearings.

Looking around, she realized she was still in the same stone room where her oral rape had presumably recently occurred. Her watch and the little bit of jewelry was gone, as well as the rest of her clothing, but she was not naked, having been wrapped in a swatch of muslin cloth, wrapped around her like a sari.

Like the previous time she had woken up in this room, she was intensely thirsty, and she saw the pitcher of water and tray of fruit in the same place she had before. Again, she rapidly downed the water and fruit, then, with nothing else to do, sat on the floor and waited.

With nothing to occupy her attention, Tamara started to lose her focus, dropping into a light doze, from which she was rudely ripped by the sound of the room door opening. The two men who had earlier watched her be defiled return, divested of their robes, but still in possession of their guns. Grabbing his crotch in a suggestive motion, one of the men, with black hair and a mustache, gestured toward the door with his pistol, obviously indicating that Tamara should pass that way.

Stepping carefully on bare feet past the two men, who made no attempt to touch her despite a few rude comments she understood by tone if not in language and moved out into an unfamiliar stone hallway. Lit torches hung at regular intervals, helping to illuminate the shadows and taking some of the chill from the subterranean air. A tiny breeze through the corridor was enough to clear the smoke. Following her out of her cell, mustache man gestured to the right, and she started to walk.

Several meters further down, the passage opened into a larger square room, which was brightly lit by torches. A solid stone altar dominated the center of the room, with a golden hued stone throne positioned next to it. Entering the chamber, Tamara stopped short as she saw her golden robed attacker seated in the throne. Mustache man roughly shoved her in the back, hard, sprawling her onto the cold floor. Getting to her feet, she decided she had been through enough and started to turn to try to run.

The creature on the throne pointed at her and as he said some words in a strange language she found herself frozen in place. Literally. Her body was no longer responding to her commands, she could only stand in place, one leg turned slightly towards the door, head fixed straight ahead. With some effort, she found she could blink her eyes.

Raising his arms, the creature pulled back his hood. Tamara tried to avert her eyes from what she expected to see, but then exhaled in surprise. Where some time ago there had been a skinless, desiccated skull, there was now the face of an Egyptian male, bronze skinned, perhaps in his middle 20s. The only indicator he was not entirely human was that the irises of his eyes were golden and seemed to glow with an inner light. As the man stood, her eyes followed his, locked on them almost hypnotically.

"I must thank you, my child, for providing the sustenance that has brought about my rebirth." The man spoke as he stepped slightly closer. His voice again carried that odd echo of another language. "Your moisture allowed my body to recover enough that my ka could again inhabit it. My name is Ba-hal-tep, and I ruled this land many centuries ago. My servants here tell me the land has changed much, and I shall need to expand my forces."

"You have done much already, but now I must impose upon you again with a gift. You shall carry my first soldier into the world." The shock brought on by this statement was enough to loosen the hold on Tamara's tongue, allowing her to cry out a strangled "No!".

The mummy pointed at her, and she felt her muscles begin to move of their own volition, until she was standing straight up, arms out slightly from her sides. Another gesture and the thin cloth wrapped around her body began to loosen. Unable to move, she could feel the knot of cloth over her shoulder that had been holding the garment together shift, then unravel. The beige cloth caressed her body as it dropped to the floor, leaving her naked to the monster's admiring gaze.

"Do not be afraid, my child. I will not harm you. In fact, you will find my attentions quite pleasurable, as I am sure you already aware." Tamara could not even shudder in response.

Ba-Hal-Tep made another gesture, and the helpless girl found herself walking slowly towards the altar next to him. She moved around the side and mounted 3 small steps, then turned herself to sit down on the granite slab. Another gesture and her hands slid back behind her, allowing her to swing her legs over the foot of the altar. Someone had thrown a velvet robe of some kind across the top of the dais, so that it was not too cold. Leaning back, her body rested her weight on her elbows, then she reclined until she was fully horizontal her arms to her side and her legs slightly apart.

Ascending the steps after her, the risen mummy leaned over, and placing his hands next her to lowered his head until his lips met hers. Her slack lips could not even move away to resist the contact.

If before, the sensation when he touched her skin was described as a 'trickle of pleasurable current', then this was a full-blown stream. As soon as his lips touched hers, a jolt of pleasure surged through her body from head to toe. He sucked gently on her lower lip for a moment, then pulled back.

Using his hand, he tilted her head away from him and placed his lips on her neck. Again, as he kissed and suckled on the taut skin, wave after wave of sensation rippled through her body. Ba-Hal-Tep moved his mouth lower, along the edge of her shoulder blade and then downward, finally fastening upon her right nipple. Tamara desperately tried to arch her back, scream, do anything to relieve the intense pressure building in her body, but her muscles obstinately refused to cooperate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.