Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 62: The Day After

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 62: The Day After - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Monday Week 32

Later, but still early in the morning, after dozing for several more hours, Gail woke up feeling Peter once again fondling and kissing her. She turned to him and took his penis in her mouth, not relinquishing it until he had delivered his culmination into her throat, wanting to make sure that he was satisfied so that she could make sure her body could be solely and freely available for Dave. Then she turned to Dave who was well and truly awake and had been watching them.

"Make love to me, please Dave, I want you inside me" she cried and Dave knew what she wanted and delivered it to her.

"Oh yes", she sighed as she felt his erect penis slide between the lips of her sex, deep into her vagina. This is what I want most, she murmured to herself as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, trying to draw him further inside her.

She climaxed again and again as he pounded into her until he too exploded inside her and then collapsed on top of her as she continued to hold him against her.

"Dave, oh Dave, that was so good. I've missed you so much" she said so softly into his ear that he only just heard her, not letting him roll off her, wanting him to stay there lying heavily on top of her for ever.

But she was rudely interrupted in her reverie as Jill came into the bedroom and said "sorry Gail, dear, but I need my two husbands back. We have to leave soon to catch the plane back to Adelaide."

"Why don't we stay here for another day of total relaxation like yesterday? There's not really any need for us to get back urgently. What do you think?" Dave asked Jill, his penis still buried inside Gail's vagina, although by this stage it had lost most of it firmness.

"Please say yes Jill" Gail begged, continuing to hold Dave against and on top of her.

"I'm happy to stay if it's OK with Peter, providing of course it is alright with Wendy and Kellie seeing that it is their place" Jill responded, smiling at Gail's enthusiasm, knowing what she was hoping for. And, Jill thought to herself, Gail might just get her wish.

"I don't mind" Peter added "I quite enjoyed yesterday too."

"Well why don't I go and check with Wendy and Kellie to make sure they don't have other plans, and if it's OK with them I'll ring the airline to make sure I can change our flights" Dave said, disentangling himself from Gail and pulling his shorts on. Gail was quite happy to let him go, because now she was hoping for a repeat of last night.

Dave knocked on Wendy and Kellie's bedroom door.

"Come in" Wendy called out, thinking it was probably Jill coming back, but surprised to see Dave walk into their bedroom in his shorts.

"Sorry to interrupt" he said, seeing the two girls naked on the bed, clearly having been enjoying each other. But they weren't embarrassed as he had seen them on numerous occasions before. "Would you two mind if we stayed another day?"

"Of course not, we'd love you all to stay longer if you can" Wendy wholehearted replied.

"Well I'll go and ring the airline and see if I can change the bookings."

By the time he got back into the guest bedroom, Jill was sitting on the edge of the bed talking to Gail and Peter, who had his arm around Gail, fondling her breast and she seemed happy, but she quickly looked up at him expectantly as he came in to the room.

"All fixed, same time tomorrow we fly out so we have all day to bludge and do whatever else we want" Dave told them, smiling at Gail's enthusiastic reaction.

"That sounds good. So why don't you take me into the other guest bedroom, Dave, and we can occupy ourselves for a couple of hours. I'm sure Peter will be alright here with Jill, won't you love?" Jill asked.

"That will be more than fine with me" Peter replied, as he brought his other arm around to cuddle Gail, who was a little disappointed, but still responded nicely to Peter's attentions, until she heard Jill's next statement, when 'nicely' turned to enthusiastically.

"Then perhaps, Dave love, if Gail makes Peter real happy this morning, you should sleep with Gail tonight and I'll sleep with Peter" Jill said as she led Dave out to the other bedroom. She wanted to make sure that her Peter was being properly looked after and she figured what she had just said would be more than enough incentive for Gail to make Peter very happy and, she found out later, she was right.

Dave willing let Jill lead him to the other bedroom, where she quickly got on top of him and very passionately made love to him. She had enjoyed last night, but, even though she had experienced countless orgasms with the two girls, she really wanted a man's penis thrusting inside her and that's what Dave delivered.

He couldn't believe how much he wanted to make love to his darling Jill, despite all the sex of last night and again this morning with Gail. Soon Dave was thrusting vigorously into Jill, ensuring that she reached several climaxes before he had his own conclusion, which because of last night, took him some time to reach.

They lay there happy and content in each other's arms, Dave just cupping Jill's breast gently rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, while Jill had her arms down along her body, one hand cupping his testicles, while the other lightly held his limp penis.


Peter realised that Jill's promise to Gail had made sure that he had a more than enjoyable session with Gail. He had never known her to be so enthusiastic and eager to please, getting on top of him, after kissing and sucking his penis until it was throbbing, and then lifting and lowering her loins, ensuring his penis went in and out of her as far as it could.

Soon he was exploding inside her as she strived to reach her own orgasm, and after his trembling thrusts had subsided, she climbed off him and sucked his penis for a few moments before laying back in his arms, kissing his mouth and telling him how good it had been.

She stayed cuddling him for almost an hour before disentangling herself and moving her face to his groin where she licked and kissed and sucked until once more he was rampant and then guided him into her waiting vagina.

"Would you rather make love in my bottom or are you happy where you are" she whispered, wanting more than anything to please him so that he would let Jill know she had done everything she could to make sure he was happy.

"That sounds nice, if you don't mind" he replied, so without any hesitation, she withdrew from him and rolled over, leaving her bottom high in the air. He knelt behind her, put a couple of fingers into her vagina to make them damp from her juices and slowly inserted them into her anus. He pushed his penis back into her vagina for a couple of thrusts to make it moist again and then slowly pushed against the entrance to her anus, gradually forcing it inside her until it was buried to the hilt.

Holding still for a few moments until she could become accustomed to his invasion, he then drove in and out of her hard and fast, his hands holding her breasts, squeezing them and pulling her nipples.

As he felt himself approaching his conclusion, he reach one hand back and manipulated her clitoris, rubbing gently but firmly until she too was reaching her zenith. Soon both exploded into orgasms.

Peter lay on top of her for ages, his penis seeming to continue throbbing inside her for ever, as she squeezed the muscles of her buttocks, draining his last drops and giving him even more pleasure.

When he eventually rolled off her, he took her into his arms and kissed her thoroughly, telling her how wonderful she had been, adding "don't worry, I'll tell Jill you couldn't have been nicer and just how much pleasure you gave me. I'm sure Dave will give you your reward tonight."

Gail smiled at him, assuring him that she had more than just enjoyed it too, but thanking him for what he had said he would do. Both knew that what she really wanted was to sleep with Dave tonight.

But Gail realised that by letting herself go, she had enjoyed her lovemaking with Peter far more than she had expected and was far from unhappy with the way the morning had panned out.


When Tanya woke up, she realised that she was in Tony's arms and that his hand was still holding her breast even as he slept. She lay there savouring the lovely feeling. She could tell her nipples were hard from his welcome attention. She was so glad the way the wedding had worked out. After what she thought had been a disastrously embarrassing start to the weekend on Friday night, things just seemed to get better and better and now she felt she had a boyfriend that she hoped she would have for a long time. She was so comfortable with him.

Tony woke up as he felt her stir and seeing that she was wide awake and gazing tenderly at him, he greeted her, telling her how much he had enjoyed her company and hoped that they would be able to see a lot more of each other.

Tanya could only agree, glad that she didn't start work until this afternoon, so there was time for some more loving, but wishing she could have spent another day with him.

Knowing that she was going to stay until at least midday, Tony had already determined to take a day off so that he could enjoy the morning with her. He was very happy laying there with her.

After breakfast, Tanya said "how would you like to go around to Wendy and Kellie's for a little while. I'd love to let Kellie see my gorgeous new boyfriend. You are my boyfriend aren't you?"

"I sure hope so. I can't remember when I've been happier and I'd love to be 'shown off'" he replied, feeling so pleased with what she had just said.

Tony quickly phoned the office, telling them he couldn't make it in today.


It was almost 10 am by the time Dave, Jill, Peter, Gail, Wendy and Kellie were all sitting around the table enjoying brunch. Kellie prepared them an excellent repast.

Gail had phoned in sick, taking her first day off since she started work there, determined not to miss a moment of today, wanting to be able to spend time with Dave, but also with Jill and Peter she realised. But most of all, she was really looking forward to tonight.

She was absolutely ecstatic when she heard Peter tell Jill how good the morning had been and how loving and caring Gail had been with him.

A little later they were all laying around the pool, the girls in their bikinis, when Jill asked Dave for a massage and took her bikini off for a repeat of yesterday's massage. Dave happily ensured that he massaged her all over, with Peter assisting him and both men allowed their fingers to enter secret places, ensuring that soon she was moaning with pleasure.

Gail had borrowed a bikini from Kellie and it was just a bit small, so showed more than she was used to. But not for long, because Gail thought she too should have a massage and so removed her bikini and asked Dave to massage her.

By the time Dave was finished massaging her back, with a little assistance from Peter, who had fondled rather than massage her bottom, he told her to turn over. Suddenly she realised that although Peter and Jill and seen her naked many times, this was the first time she had exposed herself to Wendy and Kellie and she became just a little embarrassed, but rolled over anyway.

Soon Dave's attentions to her breasts and sex made her embarrassment disappear and she was happily lying there with her legs wide open as Dave fingers were massaging her clitoris and sinking into her vagina. But her embarrassment quickly returned when Wendy spoke.

"Why don't I help you Dav?" Wendy suggested, standing on the other side of Gail.

"Sure, go ahead" Dave said, withdrawing his hand as Wendy put her hands on Gail's sex and continued doing what Dave had been doing. Gail decided to keep her eyes shut, as if she didn't see who was massaging and manipulating her, she could still make believe that it was Dave. Beside, it felt good, she decided.

But it didn't take much of Wendy's expert attentions to bring her to orgasm and soon she was squirming in pleasure as Wendy brought her mouth down to let her tongue join her fingers.

Kellie sat there a little bemused, but after all, she could scarcely complain or be jealous. Yesterday Dave had done that to her and Wendy hadn't complained. Besides, she was hoping that Dave would massage her again too.

When Wendy decided that Gail had experienced enough pleasure from her attentions, she brought her mouth up and kissed her lips, lightly at first, but then pressed her tongue into Gail's mouth and Gail was surprised at how she involuntarily responded, letting her tongue reciprocate the pleasure Wendy was giving her.

When Wendy stood up, smiling at her partner, Kellie asked "are you up to another massage, Dave?"

Dave merely smiled and nodded, so Kellie removed her bikini and took Gail's place on the lounge. He gave her back a good, proper massage before she rolled over, encouraging him to pay attention to her breasts and sex. She didn't need much of Dave's fingers and mouth on her clitoris before she once again experienced the waves of pleasure she found that she enjoyed so much.

Gail realised that Jill hadn't bothered putting her bikini back on, so she didn't either, sitting down beside her and smiled shyly at her. Jill took her hand and held it gently, asking her "are you looking forward to sleeping with one of my husbands tonight, dear?"

"Oh Jill are you really going to let me sleep all night with Dave?" she asked breathlessly.

"Well I didn't think you would want to sleep all night with him. I thought you might be awake for at least five minutes with him as well" Jill said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Blushing, Gail responded "if I could, I wouldn't let Dave sleep for a minute."

"Don't forget, he's only a man and needs to reenergise" she told her laughing quite loudly, which only made Gail both blush more but also join in the laughter.

When Dave was finished with Kellie, she stood up, still naked and said the other girls, "let's go skinny dipping."

Jill and Gail quickly stood up and joined her in the pool, splashing and frolicking in the water.

"I think I'll join them" Peter said, standing up and unashamedly removed his swimmers and dived in to join them.

"What about you, Wendy?" Dave said, as he too stood up and stripped, preparing to dive into the pool.

"Think I'll just lie here and watch" she replied, not wanting to undress in front of Peter, but she was enjoying watching them all as they frolicked in the pool.

Soon Dave had Gail on his shoulders and Peter had Jill on his as the two girls wrestled for supremacy.

"Come on love, come in and join us so I can compete" Kellie begged Wendy. Reluctantly, Wendy stood up, but she knew she couldn't be the only one dressed, so removed her bikini and dived in. She came up between Kellie's legs enabling her to hoist Kellie onto her shoulders and let her join the fight, which they did immediately.

Jill, Gail and Kellie were all laughing so much they had difficulty wrestling with each other, but Dave noticed there was no shortage of breast grabbing. As soon as one couple was pushed over, the other two couples tried for supremacy, but before either got it the first couple were back into the fray.

"Hello, can we join you" Tanya called out, hearing voices in the backyard. She knew the place well enough to be able to go straight around to the pool, but she got a surprise when she and Tony got there.

"Hello, love, what are you doing here?" Kellie asked, pleased to see her best friend walk around the side and come to the pool.

"I came to show you my new boyfriend, but I thought the others were going back this morning?" Tanya said, suddenly realising that not only were they all still there, but that everyone was naked, just as Tony came around to join her.

"Hello Tony, are you two really an item? That's wonderful. Come on, both of you get you gear off and join us" Kellie commanded.

After saying hello to everyone and a considerable pause with urging from everyone, Tanya and Tony decided 'why not' and stripped off, jumping into the pool with the others. After all, Tanya thought, I've not only been naked with the other two guys in the pool, but I've had sex with them as well and Tony seemed happy enough to undress and jump in.

Soon Tanya was on Tony's back, wrestling with the others. He too enjoyed seeing the other girls naked and being able to grab the odd breast or thigh at appropriate moments. He even gave Gail's breast a little squeeze, smiling at her as he did so. Not quite what one should do to one's cousin, but what the heck he thought.

They frolicked and wrestled for what seemed ages, but was probably less than half an hour, before they all fell in a heap, exhausted. It had been very physical activity.

Dave and Peter had also enjoyed letting their hands touch whatever and whoever they could. Peter, especially, ensured that his hands managed to wander all over Kellie's gorgeous body, even managing to slip a finger briefly into he vagina. She didn't seem to object, pressing back against him, outwardly laughing as if everything they were doing was a big joke. Wendy wasn't the only one left out either, as she happily gave Tanya's breasts a fondle or two, as they all seemed to get into the sexual play.

By the time they were all out of the pool, no one was self conscious of their nudity, especially as everyone seemed to have touched everyone else in areas normally covered, except for the three men. They hadn't wasted time touching each other and why would they when there were five beautiful naked women available to touch.

Once out of the water, however, their sexual play ceased and as they towelled themselves dry, Kellie suggested that she would make them some lunch.

"Let's have it out here, sweetie, then we won't have to bother getting dressed" Wendy suggested, by this time comfortable being nude around them all.

"Can I give you a hand" Jill asked.

"Thanks" Kellie said as she led her into the kitchen to prepare them a rather late dinner.

Soon they were all sitting around the outdoor table, all still naked, as they tucked into the sandwiches and the cheese and fruit platter the two girls had prepared. Wendy had also gone inside briefly, coming back with seven wine glasses and a couple of bottles of white wine, one in a wine cooler, the other she proceeded to open and pour, the bottle empty after pouring the seven glasses.

"Why only seven?" Gail enquired.

"Kellie's pregnant" Wendy reminded her.

"Didn't you get me a soft drink, love?" Kellie exclaimed when she came out with the food.

"Sorry love" Wendy replied, getting back up and hurrying inside to rectify her oversight.

"We can't stay, unfortunately. I have to go to work but I also have to drop Tony back home first" Tanya told them. She had brought her uniform in the car with her, not certain what she might end up doing.

"I'll take Tony back if you'll lend me your car Wendy, then you can stay for lunch at least" Dave suggested.

"Sure Dave, no problems" Wendy told him.

After lunch, Tanya kissed Tony and told him she would see him tomorrow night and drove off to work. An hour later, Dave asked Tony if he was ready, so he got dressed and said goodbye to the others. Dave then suggested to Jill that she come for a drive with him, which she happily accepted, so they both dressed as well.

"Would you like to come in for a while and have a coffee" Tony asked them when they arrived at his place.

"Thanks" Dave accepted, following Tony and leading Jill inside.

"Can I get you anything?" Tony asked them.

"Well what I'd really like you to do is make love to Jill while I watch" Dave said softly.

"Dave, no, you shouldn't ask Tony to do that" Jill cried with embarrassment, although realised having seen him naked in the pool and even having briefly fondled him as they fooled around that he was rather incredibly well endowed.

"Why not? I'll bet you'd love to have Tony's big penis inside you. I saw you looking at him when he was half aroused at the pool. You wait until you see him fully erect" Dave told her, as he cuddled her.

"I'd be too scared, besides, Tony probably doesn't want to seeing he's got Tanya as his girlfriend now" she begged, looking for an excuse.

"Come on Tony, show her what you'd got" Dave commanded, which was all the encouragement he needed, proud of how he was built and anyway, he had been naked in front of Jill less than an hour ago. He got undressed and showed Jill his, by now, semi-erect penis.

"Please love, make it fully erect for me" Dave asked her huskily, his voice indicating to Jill that he was getting rather aroused by the thought of what was about to happen.

Jill hesitated for a moment, but could see that Dave really wanted her to do this and she wanted to please him, so she dropped to her knees in front of Tony and put both hands on his penis, stoking it gently. She couldn't believe just how big it grew as she fondled it.

"Suck it, darling, make it real hard" Dave urged as he started undressing her. Jill cooperated, letting him take all her clothes off, then took Tony's erection back in her hands and licked and kissed it before taking as much as she could into her mouth. That was only about half of it though, as by now it had grown to its maximum size and was awesome. Jill could see that it must be at least 20 centimetres long and quite thick too, in proportion to its length.

Dave put his head between Jill's legs, using his hands and mouth to arouse her sex. His tongue kept flicking her clitoris, while his fingers probed deep into her vagina. At the same time, he couldn't take his eyes off Jill's mouth sucking on Tony's penis. When he judged that she was sufficiently aroused, Dave rolled her onto her side so that Tony could penetrate her from behind.

Jill moaned, partially with pleasure, partially with pain, as Tony's monster erection probed and pushed until it was buried within her. After holding still for a few moments, Tony slowly started to push and pull his penis within her vagina. Dave's face was close to her sex, watching, fascinated as Tony's huge erection came almost out of her, so that the head of it was visible between the lips of her sex, before it gradually disappeared again deep within her vagina.

Dave turned around and kissed her mouth, telling her how good it looked and then asking how it felt.

"I can't believe there is so much inside me. It feels incredible the way it fills me up completely. Do you really like watching?" Jill wanted to know.

"Yes, darling, yes, it looks fantastic. I can't wait to see it buried in your bottom" Dave replied, his voice husky and hoarse from arousal.

"No, Dave, you can't expect me to do that. It will never fit" Jill exclaimed with fear and apprehension.

But Dave reached down and grabbed Tony's penis as it came almost out of her and pushed it until it was at the entrance to her anus. Tony knew what he wanted, and as soon as he could feel the head of his erection at her puckered entrance, he pushed firmly, forcing it to slowly slide further and further inside her anus.

"Oh Dave, it's so big it hurts. Do you really want me to do this?" Jill cried out.

"You can tell him to stop if you think you have to, but I would like to see it inside you if you can stand it" Dave told her, his own penis erect and throbbing, which Jill could see in front of her.

She knew she wouldn't disappoint her lover, so gritted her teeth as Tony pushed it as far as it was possible to go inside her, paused and then slowly withdrew a little way before pushing slowly back into her anus again. Gently at first and then increasing his pace as he withdrew further before thrusting harder all the way back inside her.

"I can't believe that it is all inside me. It feels so big and it hurts" Jill groaned as she felt Tony loins smack against her bottom, time and time again. But by this stage the initial pain was starting to disappear, increasingly being replaced by pleasure, as Tony used his hands and fingers to massage and manipulate her clitoris. Dave kissed her passionately, fondly then sucking her breasts briefly.

After a while, he pushed Tony onto his back so that Dave could slide his penis into her vagina. He then rolled them over so that he was lying on his back, Jill facing him with her bottom in the air as Tony continued his painful assault on her tiny anus.

Tony's hand snaked around her body and grasped her breasts, tweaking her nipples, pulling them, adding more pain, but then she felt Dave move his mouth to her ear and bite her lobes. Jill screamed into Dave's shoulder, trying to smother her cries as she felt Tony explode inside her and almost immediately pull roughly out of her bottom. The withdrawal hurt, but at least she felt relief.

Dave immediately rolled her off him, withdrawing his penis from her vagina so that he could roll her onto her tummy. He then drove his penis into her bottom, replacing Tony's massive weapon.

He was able to slide easily into her, as she was so open from Tony's huge erection. Jill scarcely felt him, until, highly aroused, Dave pounded mercilessly into her. At the same time, he pulled and twisted her sex with one hand while squeezing a nipple with the other, as again she screamed out in pain, the carpet muffling her sound, until he too exploded into her.

He lay there, throbbing inside her anus, his hands ceasing their cruel torture of her sex and breasts, gentling her as he whispered how good it had been and how much he loved and wanted her.

Jill turned her head to him and kissed him, telling him how much she loved him and how happy he made her. She knew that she had given him immense pleasure and was prepared to suffer any amount of pain to do that.

Dave withdrew from her and took her into his arms, cuddling her softly against his chest.

"Sorry, darling, I shouldn't have hurt you like that. Are you alright?" he asked.

"It's alright, Dave, dearest, I didn't mind. You enjoyed it didn't you?" she wanted to know.

"I know I shouldn't have, but it was so incredibly sexy and I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. I'm sorry, my darling" her tried to reassure her.

"Dave, I'm just so happy that I gave you pleasure. I'm glad you hurt me and I hope you do it again, because I could tell how much you enjoyed it. What about you, Tony, did you like what you did?" Jill asked, happy that she had given so much pleasure to her man.

"You are one incredibly sexy woman. I can't believe how much I enjoyed that and wish I could have you again" Tony panted to her.

"Of course you can, Tony. Why don't you lie on your back and let Jill get that fantastic penis of yours ready again, so that she can sit on you and let me watch it disappear inside her wonderful sexy body. You'll do that, won't you Jill?" Dave asked, adding "but please make sure you enjoy it at the same time, won't you?"

"You know I'll do whatever you want me to, my darling and don't worry, I can make sure that I enjoy it, which won't be very difficult I can assure you" Jill said as she bent to Tony's penis, took it in her hands gently stroking and caressing it before then using her mouth to lick and suck as much as she could, while letting one hand softly fondle his testicles as he slowly got harder and harder.

When Tony was fully erect, Jill straddled him, her back to him as she bent her legs and squatted down, guiding his enormous erect penis into her vagina. She held onto it as best she could, unable to encircle it fully with one hand, it was so big. Gradually, she took more and more of it into her vagina, sighing as she eventually managed to sit down on him.

Jill spread her legs wide, ensuring that Dave was able to see right into her sex, stretched to the maximum by the girth of this monster penis. She lay back on Tony's chest, enabling him to place his arms around her and cup her breasts, rolling her nipples gently between thumb and forefinger.

"Do you like it my darling, does it look good?" she murmured to Dave.

"It looks fantastic, so sexy and such a turn on. How does it feel?" Dave asked her.

"It feels incredible, so big I can feel it everywhere inside me. It hurts, but it's so lovely, I really like it, Dave. Is that what you want?" Jill wanted to know, hoping that she was pleasing her husband.

"Of course I want you to enjoy it. You know how much I love watching Peter make love to you, but this is so different and in some ways even better" he sighed.

Tony rolled her onto her side, reaching an arm down to grasp her top leg behind her knee, drawing it up and over his leg, further exposing her gaping and stretched sex, as he used this leverage to thrust harder and harder into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.