Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 58: The Alice

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 58: The Alice - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Friday Week 32

With six and a half hours driving today, they were up early to watch the sunset and then have breakfast, before setting off on the 474 kilometre drive to Alice Springs. Because of their early start, they were able to be on the road by 8 am.

The first 275 kilometres was back along the way they had come until they rejoined the Stuart Highway, where Peter, who was driving by this time, turned north to drive the next 199 kilometres to the Alice. Dave, however, took over well before they got there as he tried to limit each person's driving to a maximum of two hours at a time.

Their caravan park was most impressive and well laid out, located on the southern outskirts of the town. Dave had them checking in just before 4 pm, set up the annex and unloaded the 4WD. Dave planned to stay here for four nights, so thought they might as well get comfortable.

But he wanted to get into town as quickly as possible, so that Jill could do the grocery shopping. Of course they all went, but these days it was Jill who shopped, while one of the boys pushed the trolley. Generally the other just wandered around; neither of the boys were particularly interested unless they spied something that looked worth trying.

As soon as the shopping was finished, Dave drove them back to the RV to unload their shopping, before rushing them back into town so that they could get to the ANZAC Hill lookout just before dusk. The view over the town centre was excellent and then the setting sun was glorious to see, the light and shadows on the MacDonnell Ranges unbelievable.

Once it was dark, Dave headed back to their RV for a late and simple dinner. Jill had some cold roast beef left and warmed it in gravy, micro waved some vegies and that was it. No one was really hungry fortunately, but they forced themselves to enjoy a bottle of red wine.

They sat and chattered about what they were going to do while here at The Alice as they sipped on a cup of coffee and an after dinner drink. All three decided on an early night seeing it had been a rather early start to the day.

But as Peter and Jill were getting undressed, Jill turned to Dave and said "Dave where's that toy you got in Mt Isa. We haven't used that since Peter joined us."

Dave, who had undressed and was about to climb into the bunk bed, went to the bedside cupboard and retrieved the vibrator, rubbed it with lubricant and asked "what do you want me to do with it? Give it to Peter?"

"I think you should show Peter how to use it" she smiled seductively at him as she opened her legs to allow him access to her sex.

Dave climbed onto the bed along side her, kissed her gently on the mouth and then knelt at her hips as he rubbed the dildo along her vaginal lips. Then he turned the vibrator on, letting it caress her clitoris for some time before he slowly inserted it into her vagina. Meanwhile, Peter had been paying appropriate attention to her breasts, ensuring her nipples were fully aroused and hard.

When Peter moved up to kiss her mouth, Dave decided that he should suck one of those erect nipples, while he continued thrusting the vibrator into her sex.

After Jill had clearly experienced her first orgasm, Dave withdrew the vibrator, switched it off while he wiped it and then relubricated it, before slowly inserting it into her bottom. When he had pushed it right into her, he turned it on as Jill started sucking Peter's penis.

"Hey Peter, why don't you put that thing Jill's sucking into her sex and see what it feels like while she has the vibrator going in her bottom" Dave suggested a few moments later.

Peter thought that a good idea, so pulled his rather erect penis gently from Jill's mouth, making sure that her teeth didn't cause him any angst. He then got between her legs, where he proceeded to ensure that it was pushed as far inside her sex as he could go.

"Wow" he said a few moments later as he enjoyed the vibrations coming through the thin membrane separating her anus from her vagina "that does feel good."

Jill had wrapped her arms and legs around Peter's back holding him close as he thrust harder and harder into her until she cried out in ecstasy. Not long after it was Peter who groaned out how good it felt and climaxed inside her.

"Come on Dave it's your turn now" she begged as soon as Peter had withdrawn from her. Dave scarcely let him roll away before he took his place between her legs and thrust into her. He too enjoyed the sensation of the vibrations from inside her anus as he held still inside her vagina for a moment, but he was also savouring the delightful feeling of being inside her just after she had made love to Peter. This was something that he always enjoyed.

It wasn't long before his movements increased as his fervour grew and he was pounding inside her, moaning with pleasure as he exploded his love into her.

Dave kissed her goodnight and went to his bunk bed, leaving Peter to kiss and cuddle her and eventually remove the vibrator from her.

Saturday Week 32

Dave woke up to the sounds of his fiancé being made love to by another man; her other fiancé. It still sounded funny, he thought as he watched with voyeuristic pleasure, but he was so happy to be a part of this ménage a trois.

He lay there quietly watching until they were finished and he could see the pleasure on Jill's face and that alone made him happy. As Peter got up and went to the ensuite, Dave climbed down from his bunk bed and went over to Jill, who put her arms up to drag his face to hers so she could kiss him ardently, telling him she loved him even as his fingers felt the evidence that Peter had left behind of his love for her.

But Dave decided that taking advantage of what she was offering could wait until tonight when he could enjoy her unhurriedly. He wanted to be out and about fairly soon as they had a lot to do today. So he gave her another kiss, and as Peter came out of the ensuite, he extracted himself and took his turn there.

Jill sighed and reluctantly got up. Despite what she had enjoyed last night from them both and again this morning from Peter, she still would have enjoyed having Dave inside her once more. Sometimes she thought that she was becoming insatiable.

"Loosing your touch, darling?" Peter asked with a smile, realising that Dave was not going to take advantage of her availability. She looked so desirable laying there that Peter was surprised that he had wasted the opportunity.

"Looks like it. Maybe I'll have to swap him and get me another fiancé" she replied with an even bigger grin on her face, as she stretched, displaying her glorious charms, then she yawned and got up in time to replace Dave in the ensuite.

As soon as they had finished breakfast, Dave drove them out to the Alice Springs Desert Park. Located just a ten minute drive west of the city centre, the Park had a magnificent backdrop of the stunning MacDonnell Ranges, which Dave planned to explore tomorrow.

Dave intended to spend about three hours here, as he had been told that there was a lot to see. Set on 1,300 hectares, this unique park showcased the landscapes, animals and plants of the Australian desert. The park set out to demonstrate that the ancient Australian desert was a land full of surprises. It was also the home of the oldest and most remarkable human cultures. It also showed off the traditional use of the land and its environment by Aboriginal people.

The three of them went to the Exhibition Centre theatre to watch the movie 'The Changing Heart'. This gave them the opportunity to go on an incredible journey through the 4,500 million years of evolution that Australia's desert landscape had undergone.

Then they made sure that they were seated in the stunning Nature Theatre by 9:45 am to watch the 20 minute free-flying display by birds of prey. At one stage, one of the birds of prey swooped past them seemingly centimetres from their heads, causing many tourists, including Jill, to cry out in alarm.

This was a fantastic exhibition, with the birds effectively obeying the handler, even though the birds were actually wild, not caged.

There were three natural Australian habitats at this park, the desert rivers, sand country and woodland. Wandering along the easy walking path that led through each habitat enabled them to see the different flora and fauna. The informative signs everywhere ensured that they could readily identify each of the hundreds of species of plants and animals that could be seen and heard.

Jill especially enjoyed seeing the big red kangaroos close up in the Woodland Habitat.

Around 11 am, Dave took them to the Desert Park Café to enjoy a welcome cappuccino and a piece of cake, the latter being something they infrequently had.

Around midday, Dave took them back into town and then out to the Old Telegraph Station, just out of town behind the ANZAC Hill Lookout. It was right next door to the original waterhole called Alice Springs.

Jill had made them some sandwiches, so they sat on the lawn and enjoyed them before wandering around to look at the buildings and operation at the Telegraph Station as it had been between 1895 and 1905.

Their brochure told them that this was the era's most intact telegraph station in Australia and it provided them with solid evidence of the lonely lives lived by the pioneering men and women who first established Australia's telegraphic lifeline to the world.

The station was, of course, midway along the overland telegraph line between Darwin and Adelaide and played a key role in Australia's development. By 1900, this then isolated station was home to a cook, a blacksmith-stockman, a governess, four linesmen-telegraph operators as well as the station manager and his family.

The role of the operator was to receive the Morse code signals, which used combinations of short and long taps to represent each letter of the alphabet and numbers too, of course, quietly reading them with his ears, while his fingers relayed the message on.

The station boss was a man of importance in those days. He ran the post office and was the government's representative for the area. He was also the only magistrate and held court at the station. He even acted as an emergency doctor, following instructions telegraphed from Adelaide.

There were few furnishings in the station, but it was pointed out to them that each item had to be carried by camel more than 500 kilometres from the railway station at Oodnadatta.

Dave, Peter and Jill wandered through the dining room, with its solid chairs and table covered with a heavy green tablecloth, much more elaborate than the simple room where the other staff ate.

Then it was through the kitchen, children's' bedroom and sewing room. Apparently the station manager's wife made clothes for the aborigines who worked on the station.

Other buildings included the 'Power House', which was a battery room with huge wet cell batteries to boost the signal along the line, the buggy shed, which housed horse-drawn buggies, spare harnesses as well as the year's supply of flour, tea and sugar, the post telegraph office and the shoeing yard.

They spent well over an hour wandering around, admiring all the evidence of yesteryear, fascinated by how the pioneers used to live and tried to image their hard life.

Dave drove back into town, parked the car and they spent a couple of hours wandering around the town centre, just window shopping, although all three enjoyed an ice cream as they walked along.

Dave got them back to the RV in time to shower and change then get ready for the evening's highlight; a camel ride along the Todd River to dinner. It left from the Date Farm, so they got there in time to look around and sample some products.

Then it was time to climb onto the backs of those huge camels which made their way single file along the dry, sandy bed of the Todd River, famous for its boat race without water that was held here every year. The boats had no bottom, were usually made from cardboard or other light material and the 'rowers' ran, inside the pretend boats, carrying it from the start to the finish line.

The ride was fascinating, swaying on the backs of these 'ships of the desert'. They stopped at one spot where a few Aboriginal artists were selling their art work at prices a tenth of what they would cost in the shops. Even so, their guide explained, they got more this way that letting the retail system rip them off, as many of them seemed to end up being exploited.

Some of the art work was excellent and Dave bought one, thinking it would make an excellent Christmas present. It seemed funny, leaning down from the back of the camel to pay for the painting.

When they arrived at their destination, they were encouraged to wander around the camel museum and the arid zone reptile house, before browsing in the souvenir shop.

Then they were served pre-dinner drinks with a bush-tucker tasting. Their dinner included warm freshly made wattle seed beer bread, a real delight they all three agreed.

Jill had the baked barramundi fillet for her main course, while both men enjoyed the Northern Territory prime beef, cooked to perfection. The fresh dates with their coffee after dinner were particularly enjoyable.

All three were pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of their dinner and the beverages, that were all included in the price of the ride. After dinner a bus took them back to the date farm. Fortunately, Dave only had to drive half a kilometre to the RV along a back street, so he wasn't too worried about the breathalyser.

Once back in the RV, they all decided that bed was the go, and as Peter said goodnight before getting into the bunk bed, Dave led Jill to the main bed. Immediately, he took her into his arms and kissed her, slowly at first then with increasing fervour and passion until she was grasping his erect penis and guiding it into her welcoming sex.

Dave plunged into Jill fully; jack hammered his pubic bone against hers, until she cried out how good it felt, orgasmed and held him tight against her. Dave followed soon after, spurting his love into her. Once again, he realised how wonderful it was to be able to enjoy the delights of Jill's body, but soon he was drifting off to sleep, knowing that he was going to enjoy this time and time again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.