Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 57: The Red Centre

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 57: The Red Centre - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Thursday Week 31

Woomera, today's destination, was only 172 kilometres. This took Dave less than two and a half hours. He didn't stop on the way, opting to go straight there in time for a late morning tea.

But first Jill had cooked them a substantial breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausages.

"That was great, love. Nothing like a full tummy before setting out on a drive" Peter said with a sigh as he finished his second cup of coffee and Dave concurred.

After checking in to the caravan park, Dave unloaded the 4WD and took them for the obligatory stop at the Visitor Information Centre, where they were also able to experience the Woomera Heritage Museum. Here they discovered the pivotal role that Woomera played in the past, present and future history of Australia.

The Heritage Museum contained historical displays relating to the Woomera Range and to the closed Joint Defence Facility at Nurrungar. The displays contained an extensive range of rocket parts along with photographs and descriptions of Range activities, including the most recent trials. Dave and Peter especially enjoyed watching the video that was shown in the museum recounting significant events in Woomera's history. Jill, however, reckoned it was more of a boy's thing.

Woomera to Dave was an Australian icon, synonymous with the testing of long range missiles and rockets during the Cold War, and the launch and tracking of spacecraft in the early days of the Space Age. He was just old enough to remember, unlike the other two.

But the Woomera Test Range in South Australia had become a strategic defence asset used mainly for aerospace test and evaluation activities. It remained the largest land-based range in the world and hosted a wide spectrum of ground, air and space activities for Australian and international government and commercial organisations.

The range itself, they were told, was managed and operated by the Royal Australian Air Force, but they discovered that the range was supported by Woomera Village, which offered comprehensive amenities and services to range users and the local community, as well as tourists like them. Although it used to be a secret town closed to the outside world, the village now welcomed visitors wishing to experience the extraordinary history of Woomera.

As usual, Dave found out at the information centre where to concentrate their time during their brief visit. The first thing they went to was the Obelisk, which was a symbolic Australia Day monument located next to the Woomera Theatre. It was located near the original survey peg placed by Len Beadell to mark the beginning of the Woomera township.

The monument, constructed of stainless steel and beaten copper, depicted a 'woomera' bearing an orbiting satellite in the arc of a dish that represented the Island Lagoon deep space tracking antenna, while the rocket acknowledged the original purpose of Woomera.

Len Beadell, they learned, was widely recognised as the last of the true Australian explorers. From a young age he had an interest in surveying, beginning his career on a military mapping project in New South Wales during the Second World War.

Beadell had special significance to both Woomera Village and the Rocket Range, as he had conducted the initial surveys needed to establish the sites. He was also responsible for opening up more than two and a half million square kilometres of the Great Sandy, Gibson and Great Victoria Deserts.

In 1958 while he was the Range Reconnaissance Officer at the Weapons Research Establishment, he was awarded the British Empire Medal for his involvement in the establishment of the Gunbarrell Highway, which stretches 1,600 kilometres across Central Australia. He was subsequently also awarded a medal of the Order of Australia.

In 1987 astronomers at the Mount Palomar Observatory in California named a newly discovered asteroid after Len in recognition of the road network he created which allowed access to the meteorite craters they were studying. A memorial to him was built in the centre of Champion Mall.

The Missile Park in the heart of Woomera Village showcased an amazing collection of peace and war time relics. This outdoor defence museum presented visitors and locals alike with an extraordinary display of rockets, missiles, aircraft and bombs that had been tested at the Range as well as a multitude of historical information. Dave and Peter were impressed with the display at Missile Park of a Canberra Bomber, Meteor Jet, Jindivik Target Jet and Black Arrow Rocket.

Once back in the RV, Jill set about preparing them a nice dinner, deciding that on a hot day like today, steak and salad would be appropriate. She recognised that today had been especially interesting to the two boys, but she wasn't as impressed with the military hardware and its history as they had been.

After dinner, Dave kissed Jill and said good night to them both, climbing up into the bunk bed and was soon fast asleep. He didn't even stay awake long enough to watch as Peter and Jill made love gently and caringly to each other at the other end of the RV.

Friday Week 31

Dave decided on a leisurely departure, even though they were driving 365 kilometres to Coober Pedy, because they had a full day tomorrow to explore, so there was time, not only to have a cooked breakfast, but also sit and quietly enjoy a second cup of coffee. Jill excelled herself this morning, the boys thought, as she made them pancakes and crispy bacon with maple syrup. This was rapidly becoming their favourite breakfast.

Consequently, it was just after 10 am as Dave pulled out of the park, heading north along the Stuart Highway. Peter shared the driving on this leg, but they still had two stops on the way, getting into the caravan park before 4 pm.

There hadn't been a lot to see on the way, crossing the Trans Australian Railway was almost the highlight of the drive, Dave thought.

Jill had got some fish out of the freezer, the last of the fish from the Eyre Peninsular, so Dave decided to race out and buy some hot chips and they enjoyed a bottle of white wine with their fish and chips.

Then it was time to watch a DVD, while having a cup of coffee with an after dinner drink and a bit of his 70% dark chocolate. Then it was Peter's turn to get up, say goodnight to the other two before giving Jill a big kiss and getting into the bunk bed.

Dave and Jill leisurely cleaned away the coffee cups, used the ensuite and got into bed, naked, with Dave more than ready to use Jill's wonderful body and Jill keen for him to do so. After all, it had been a whole four nights since Dave had made love to his fiancé. Having just one night where he didn't make love to her left him waiting for three nights, although he knew she would let him make love to her whenever he wanted to. He didn't have to wait for his turn and the same, of course, went for Peter.

As he lay cuddling Jill in the aftermath of yet another wonderful, fulfilling experience with her, Dave once again marvelled at how fortunate he was and how content, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Saturday Week 31

Peter woke first, and as he climbed down from the bunk bed to use the ensuite, he glanced across at Jill and Dave, lying naked in each other's arms. For the umpteenth time he realised how amazed he was that he felt no jealousy, only love for them both. Of course that didn't stop him thinking about what he hoped to be able to do to his darling fiancé tonight when it was his turn to sleep with her.

But then he knew that if he really needed to make love to her now, he only had to say so, and Dave would happily move aside to let him and Jill would welcome him between her legs warmly and lovingly. It was a wonderful life he was living.

Jill and Dave both woke up hearing Peter going to the ensuite, kissed each other and slowly got out of bed. As Peter came out he kissed Jill before greeting them both.

Once they had enjoyed the breakfast Jill prepared for them, Dave drove them to the information centre to find out more about this well known Australian outback town.

Apparently, opal was first found in Coober Pedy on the 1st of February 1915 and since then has been supplying the world with the majority of gem quality opal. But Coober Pedy today relied as much on tourism as the opal mining industry to provide the community with employment and sustainability.

Coober Pedy had evolved into one of the most unique places in Australia and perhaps the world. They were surprised to find that it was quite a cosmopolitan town with a population of around 3,500 and over 45 different nationalities. The relaxed and friendly lifestyle of the town had made it a breeding ground for cultural tolerance, diversity and acceptance, their brochure read.

But the town was probably best known for its unique style of underground living. There was an extensive range of underground accommodation (as well as above ground for those that preferred). They took advantage of the opportunity to visit an underground museum, an opal shop and an art gallery. Other things they were told about would be included in the tour they had elected to do that afternoon. But before that there was time for lunch back in the RV.

The Desert Cave Tour started at 2 pm. The four hour tour provided them with a comprehensive look at all the major attractions of Coober Pedy and the local outback environment. Their entertaining tour guide explained the history of Coober Pedy and the discovery of opal. They were fascinated with their visits to the Serbian Church, Underground Potteries and an authentic underground home. Then their tour ventured through working opal fields, dusty and barren. They were driven out to enjoy the magnificent views of the Breakaways Reserve - a low range of colourful, exposed outcrops that was once part of the Stuart Ranges.

On their return into town, the tour passed alongside the dog fence and the moon plain. All three agreed that it had been a very interesting experience and much better having someone show and explain everything to them, rather than just wander around by themselves.

By the time they were back in their RV, showered and changed they opted to just have some sandwiches for dinner, as it had been a hot day and it was now quite late.

Soon after, Dave said his goodnights to the other two, giving Jill and big hug and kiss of course, before getting into the bunk bed.

Peter and Jill didn't waste much time getting into the main bed either, both anxious to enjoy each other's love. After exchanging some preliminary kisses and fondles, Jill was soon reaching for Peter's penis, stroking it until it was rigid and then rolling over on top of him so that she could insert it where it belonged – deep inside her welcoming vagina.

Not too much later both were enjoying orgasms.

Consequentially, all three were asleep remarkably early for a change.

Sunday Week 31

Dave woke up to the delightful sounds of his fiancé being made love to by another man, albeit her other fiancé. He rolled over and watched, enjoying seeing the pleasure on Jill's face and hearing her noisy climax. She knew Dave was awake and watching and wanted him to know how much she was enjoying what Peter was doing to her.

As they were finishing, Dave got down from the bunk bed, went to the ensuite and when he came out he went over to Jill. She was laying there naked, legs wide apart with the evidence of what she had just been doing clearly visible on her sex. Dave leaned over, greeted her and gave her a passionate kiss as he moved his hand to finger her damp vagina.

"Hello darling, feel like making love to your fiancé?" she asked him.

"Mmmh, not such a bad idea" he responded, climbing on top of her. Jill simply reached down and grasped his rapidly growing organ and directed it into her sex. Dave loved how it felt when he was able to enter her immediately after she had made love to Peter.

Having enjoyed watching the young couple make love, Dave was very aroused and quickly responded to Jill's squeezing his penis with her pelvic muscles and the wonderful sensations from her damp, sticky and warm vagina. Not long after entering her, but just after she groaned with pleasure, Dave climaxed, kissed her and got up.

Peter had, of course, come out of the ensuite and sat in the lounge, watching as his fiancé that he had just made love to was now being made love to by Dave. But this just made him even happier.

Breakfast was a little late that morning as they took their time recovering from their early morning exercise and it was almost 10 am by the time they were on their way to Kulgera, 419 kilometres further north.

It was a rather uninspiring drive, the scenery scarcely varying, but they stopped twice for breaks, with Peter driving the middle leg. He really enjoyed Dave letting him drive this big rig.

A little after 4:40 pm, Dave was parking for the night in the caravan park, just 20 kilometres north of the border between Northern Territory and South Australia. Kulgera, located at the junction of the Stuart Highway and the Kulgera Finke Road, was a small bush town surrounded by thousands of kilometres of cattle stations. Not much there apart from the roadhouse and caravan park.

It was a very basic site, but somewhere safe to park overnight.

The boys enjoyed a couple of cold drinks as they took in the atmosphere at the local pub. Here they were told that they were standing in what is now considered to be the pin point geographical centre of Australia.

Jill remained back in the RV, having a glass of white wine as she cooked them some steak and potatoes. She also made a salad, and when the boys returned, Dave opened a bottle of red wine to have with their meal.

They could tell that it was going to be a rather noisy night, being so close to the highway with its road trains going past, each comprising a prime mover and three huge trailers. But they were sorry for those who were putting up little tents for their overnight stay. At least the RV gave them a degree of insulation against the noise.

Dave and Jill said good night to Peter and got into bed first, although Peter wasn't far behind them in getting into the bunk bed. Even though he had enjoyed a quick coupling with Jill this morning, Dave was in the mood to make slow tender love to her, which Jill welcomed with open arms, and open legs. She made sure her orgasm was noisy though, ensuring that Peter was able to hear her. He liked knowing that she was experiencing pleasure with Dave.

Monday Week 32

All three got up a little tired and groggy from a broken nights sleep and after a quick breakfast, Dave set out for Yulara some 318 kilometres away. He managed to get them on the road just before 8:30 am.

Dave continued driving north along the Stuart Highway for 74 kilometres before turning west onto the Lasseter Highway and a further 54 kilometres later, he stopped at the Mount Ebenezer Roadhouse, which was fashioned from native stone and bush timber and was a true oasis in the Central Australian desert.

They decided to have morning tea here, seeing that it was 10:15 am, enabling them to enjoy the air-conditioned restaurant. Then they walked through to an earthen-floored art gallery where they saw a display of what was probably one of the best Aboriginal art-craft galleries any of them had seen anywhere.

In that awesome landscape they were surprised to see Japanese tourists standing in the middle of this seemingly endless strip of bitumen, photographing its narrowing path that continued into the distant horizon of the west.

Over to the north-west they could see Mount Ebenezer, looming darkly. They were told that it had been named after one of the pioneers, Ernest Ebenezer Flint, who worked on the overland telegraph line in the 1870s. Flint was wounded by a spear at the Barrow Creek telegraph station when it was attacked by Aborigines in 1874.

It took a further two and a half hours driving, which Dave and Peter shared, to get to Yulara. The resort village lay at the entrance to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. It was a modern service town with a wide range of accommodation and facilities catering for visitors to the National Park.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.